I'm Your Son!

By THIS_ISSA_JOKE

Peter (Pietro) Maximoff, or Quicksilver, is Erik Lehnsherr's, or Magneto's, son. After the events in Cairo wi... More

~Intro~
The Fight
A Good Man
Training
Ouch!
Ouch!- Part 2
Walkman
Garden
Stupid Mistake
Make it right
Told you so
Field trip!
Field trip! - Part 2
Groupchats
Choose a side
What are you trying to say?
Break in
What?
Rest
Mom Magda
Peter woke up!
The Strongest Mutants
I'll never stop loving you
Do you?
Wanda
Happy Family
Family Meeting
?
Extra‼️

Field Trip! - Part 3

1.6K 53 66
By THIS_ISSA_JOKE

"Woaahhhhhhh." Peter exclaimed. All the kids were gathered around a Crystal looking seal. (All the animals are in big clear cage.)

"That's just like Ms. Frost's powers." Ororo said.

"Except I don't think that seal can read my mind, and they definitely aren't as scary as Ms. Frost." Scott said.

"Hopefully they can't read my mind," Peter said, "that's so freaky, having a seal inside my mind."

Jubilee squealed and replied, "It's so cute! I wouldn't mind them reading my mind."

"Same, but not because it's cute. I don't think a seal can create damage especially in my mind." Jean added.

"Move it along, kids! We have many more exhibits to visit!" Charles said, loud enough for all the students to hear. All the kids followed Charles and Erik to the next exhibit. There was a tiger in this exhibit. Every kid looked confused. This tiger looked normal... until... it started running around: super speed. This tiger has super speed.

"DUDE! THAT'S ME!" Peter shouted.

"THAT'S SO COOL!!" Jubilee responded.

"That's amazing," Kurt said, "I wonder if there are any animals like me..."

"I'm sure there's a animal out there with your abilities, Kurt." Jean reassured.

"How do they keep that tiger in place? It's strong and quick." asked Scott.

"I'm sure they have super strong glass." Erik answered behind Scott and his friends.

"AH!", Scott exclaimed, "Jeez! Erik, how do you keep popping up behind us without us noticing."

"One of my powers." Erik joked.

"Also, the animals enjoy being in here. Before they were experimented on, ostracized, and abused. Now, they are being fed regularly and treated well. I don't think that these animals would want to leave this place." Charles added.

"Just like our school..." replied Peter.

"Are you calling my school a zoo, Peter?!" Charles asked, offended.

"No! I'm just saying that you took in young mutants that were looked down on, like me, and you treated us so well and gave us a new home where we feel safe." Peter said. Charles' face softened.

Charles smiled, and said, "Thank you, Peter. You're a good kid."

"Hehe I know." responded Peter. Erik walked over with a smile and put his hand on Peter's head, patting his head.

"Charles, you better not  steal my son." Erik teased. It was just a joke, but Peter's face paled and cold sweat ran down his neck and back. Erik saw Peter's expression and put his hand on his shoulder and Peter flinched, "Peter? Are you okay? It was just a joke, I'm sorry, I won't joke about it. I know you don't have a good history with your father."

"U-uh, I'm fine, I'm fine," Peter said quickly, "it's fine, I'm just feeling a bit cold."

"Cold? It's warm outside, Peter." replied Erik, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I said I was fine!" Peter yelled. Erik was silent. All the kids were spread out now, so no one really was watching them, Peter's friends and Charles are still there, awkwardly standing there. Peter frantically added, feeling stupid and guilty, "I'm so sorry, I keep doing that. I have a bad temper, it won't happen again."

Erik shook his head and replied, "Don't apologize, I hate it when people apologize. You're allowed to feel emotions. And I joked about a sensitive topic, it was my fault. I keep making you sad, Peter. I'm sorry."

"Great," Peter said, sarcastically, "I keep making all the moments we have together either a fight or crying." 

Erik chuckled and said, "Yeah, but we have some good moments too."

Nodding, Peter replied, "True."

"Such a sweet conversation, and I hate to interrupt it, but we need to move on to the next exhibit." Charles said.

"Yeah, wrap it up! You guys are so sappy and dramatic." Scott said.

"Shut up, Scott." Jean said, in more of a joking tone than a serious one. They walked to the next exhibit. Now everyone was more spread out. Even some of Peter's friends have separated.

"Peter! Peter!" Jubilee whispered, "Don't forget to ask Charles and Erik for their phone numbers!"

"OH!" Peter said, "I almost forgot. Thanks, Jubilee." Peter walked around to find Erik and Charles. He knew that when he found either one of them, the other would be right with them. He found Erik and Charles quick, since they were near.

"Heyyy!" Peter said, while we walked up to them.

"Hello?" Charles replied.

"Peter, what do you need?" asked Erik.

Peter awkwardly laughed and answered, "Heh, sooo, I was wondering if I could have your guys' numbers, so I can text you whenever. I know it's a little weird since you're teachers, but uh."

"I usually give my students my email, but since you're asking for my number... sure." Charles said.

"I don't give any student my email or number, no kid has asked for mine, but like you always say, you're not a normal kid, so, yes."

"Really?!" Peter said, as his eyes twinkled and excitement rushed through him. Both Erik and Charles smiled at the cute kid. God, if only I could adopt him, thought Erik.

"Of course." Charles replied.

"I just need a paper to write down my number." Erik said.

"Oh me too." Charles said.

"You guys are so old," Peter responded, "you can just put your number into my phone."

"Old?!" Charles said.

"Give me your phone, Peter, I'll put my number in." said Erik. Peter took out his phone and fumbled with it until he handed it to Erik. Erik put in his number and handed it to Charles. Charles put in his number and handed it back to Peter. Peter checked his phone and grinned.

(914) 995-4636- New Contact

(914) 813-5000- New Contact

(914) 995-4636 has been updated to Dadneto

(914) 813-5000 has been updated to Professor Cardigan

New groupchat- Dadneto & Professor Cardigan

Groupchat name has been updated to Mutant Fam

Peter

Yoooooooooooo

Charles and Erik's phone buzzed and they checked their phones. 

"Yo?" Charles asked.

"Yeah, like a greeting, like yo, what's up, you know?" explained Peter.

"Huh?" Charles replied.

"I thought you were supposed to be a genius, professor." Peter said, "Never mind."

"For once Charles doesn't know something, Ein Glück (meaning 'thank god' in German)" said Erik. 

"Oh shit! We gotta go to the next exhibit! Everyone's even left to the exhibit  without the teachers telling them to! Shit!" Peter yelled.

"LANGUAGE! PETER!" Charles yelled back. (I wonder who else in the marvel universe says that...) Peter quickly ran away.

"He really didn't want to be lectured by you." Erik said with a smile.

"Yeah..." Charles said, then he paused before asking, "before, you said that his dad was a 'sensitive topic', what did that mean?"

"He doesn't have a dad." Erik answered.

"He has 2 moms?!" asked Charles.

Erik laughed and responded, "No, Charles, although it's fine to have 2 moms. He has 1 mom and no dad. His dad left him. What a horrible dad, what kind of person would leave Peter." 

"Have you ever visited around here before meeting me?" asked Charles, digging deeper.

"Actually, yes. It was a long time ago. Why do you ask?" Erik said.

Charles said, "No reason. I just feel bad for the poor kid."

Erik said, "Me too... but his mom seems good and he doesn't talk a lot about his dad anyways."

"Oh" said Charles as he was deep in thought.

"Yeah." Erik said. Something suddenly clicked into place in Charles' mind and he figured out Peters 'secret'. Charles eyes widened and he put his hand to his mouth.

"Oh my god." Charles muttered.

"What's wrong?" Erik asked.

"Nothing. Nothing." Charles said, hiding the secret, "You go ahead to the next exhibit and check on the kids. I'll catch up."

"Okay." Erik said, "Bye, Charles." Erik walked away to the next exhibit as Charles sat in place in his wheelchair. Thinking. Worrying. Imagining. Charles pulled out his phone and opened Messages. He thought about what to say for a moment before typing on his phone. He rolled his wheel chair slowly to the next exhibit while he texted Peter.

Peter

Professor Cardigan 

Hello, Peter.

What is the reason for my name?!

Nevermind that, how are you?

Peter

YO!

Im good 

Why are u texting me?

DID I DO SOMETHING BAD

IF SO ITS NOT MY FAULT, IT WAS SCOTT

Professor Cardigan 

Don't worry, it's nothing like that.

I need to ask you something.

I need you to be completely honest. 

Peter

Okay?

Professor Cardigan

Are you Erik's son?

Hello? 

Peter?

Peter

No

Professor Cardigan

Please don't lie to me, Peter.

Peter

I'm not lying.

Professor Cardigan

I know you're lying, Peter.

Your father left before you were born.

Erik must've not known your mother was pregnant and left.

I know that Erik has been here around the time you were born.

When he joked about you being his son, you became terrified.

When you joined this school, all you did was talk to Erik.

You were the only student who spoke to Erik without fear.

Also, you always talk about Erik with your friends. Even though you try to keep quiet about it.

You and Erik already act like father and son.

I'm sorry if I'm speaking on a sensitive topic. 

Peter?

Peter

I'm sorry for lying

Please don't tell Erik

Please

Professor Cardigan

I promise I won't.

You should be the one to tell him.

Peter

Thank you

I don't know if I'm ready yet for that.

Professor Cardigan

Of course.

You can tell him in your own time.

Peter

Since you asked me a personal question, can I ask you a question?

Professor Cardigan

Sure.

Peter

Um, are you in love with Erik?

My friends tease me about it and they think it's obvious

Professor Cardigan

Is it that obvious?!

Peter

SO ITS TRUE

SHEOIWOQLDNFKLQ

PROFESSOR WHAT

Professor Cardigan

It's true.

It's gross, I know.

Peter

It's not gross!

Don't tell me your homophobic 🤭

In this day and age?!!!!!

Internalized homophobia isn't good, professor ☹️☹️

Professor Cardigan

You're not homophobic?

Peter

NO

NONONONNONI

IM LITERALY NOT STRIAGHT

Professor Cardigan

Wait, you're gay?

Peter

Not exactly

I'm a fraction gay

Bisexuallllll

Professor Cardigan

Oh!

Wait, what is bisexual?

Peter

Woww, once again proving you're a old man

I like any gender

Professor Cardigan

That's a thing?

Peter

YES

Are you gay?

Professor Cardigan

Maybe.

I'm not sure.

Probably.

You better not tell anyone.

Peter

I won't.

You're keeping your promise and I will.

We have our own secrets.

But we are gonna have to tell people sooner or later.

Professor Cardigan

Thank you, Peter.

I'm glad we talked.

*texted

Is every student as accepting and good as you?

Peter

No :)

JKJK

Most kids are accepting

Old ppl r the usually the ones who r unsupportive

All my friends are supportive and all the students I know are too

Professor Cardigan

That's nice to know.

I've got to get going.

Erik is staring at me, wondering why I'm on my phone.

I'll see you at the next exhibit, Peter!

Peter

OK 👍 

JUST SO U KNOW IM GONNA BE TEXTING U SO MUCH FROM NOW ON

Professor Cardigan

Okay, Peter, I'm looking forward to it.

Peter

BYEE

Charles smiled at his phone and put it away.

"What's so interesting  on your phone?" asked Erik.

"Oh, nothing." Charles answered.

"You've been saying that a lot recently." Erik said.

"Yeah, I don't mean to say that a lot." replied Charles.

"Are you hiding something from me?" asked Erik. 

"No." Charles said. It was a lie, but he had to. He has many secrets to hide from Erik, and he couldn't just tell him. Even thought lying is hard for Charles he had to.

"Okay..." responded Erik. It didn't seem like Erik believed him, but he must've known it was for a reason.

"Next exhibit, people!" Charles shouted, trying to avoid conversation. Everyone moved to the next exhibit. Soon, all the exhibits were done. And all the students and teachers were back to the bus. The kids on the bus were all talking about the trip and all the different mutant animals they saw. Peter talked about how he got Charles and Erik's numbers. And how Charles figured out his secret. All his friends were gasping with a surprise and laughing as he told the story. Erik and Charles were mostly silent on the ride back. 

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! ALSO, SORRY FOR THIS CRAPPY WRITING! 

I'm definitely gonna try to make this story more interesting. There will be more problems and weird stories to come. If you hate the text thing, pls comment about how I should change it, and I'll try to make it more likable. I might not be able to update tomorrow, but I'll try to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.8K 21
Stiles is a vampire. In fact he's name is Mieczyslaw Mikaelson and he is an Original vampire. His past is one of the things he regrets the most, he...
217K 10.8K 144
Chuck and Amara bring all (okay, maybe not all, but this a lot of people to keep track of already, dammit!) your favorite characters back and locks t...
82.1K 1.1K 111
After the wizards defeat Voldemort, they believe too much in their own power, led by none other than Harry Potter, and their race gets erased from th...
105K 2.4K 5
Whilst on a hunting trip Merlin and the knights decide to play a game of Never Have I Ever and it takes a turn for the worse. ~•~•~•~ Merlin FanFic ~...