1.2| Until Death Parts Us

By aandersonwrites

Briar Addison is a beautiful and intelligent young girl. She's always been told to act a certain way, as her... More

00| authors note
00| cast
00| character aesthetics
00| prologue
01| you do sound like a stalker
02| princess
03| red roses & caramel lattes
04| angelic
05| movie antics
06| sugar plum fairy
07| fine dining
08| butterflies
09| britney bitch
10| that's my type
11| when the party's over
12| remington andrews
13| forever soulmates
14| swooning season
15| my girl
16| wanna join?
17| red roses & white lilies
18| love that burns
19| and then i remembered
epilogue

20| new york city baby

2.3K 78 4
By aandersonwrites

The group of four were all sitting comfortably in Sebastian Kingsley's private plane as they made their way to New York City. This was nothing that Briar and Bexley weren't used to since they used to travel with their families, but for Everett and Rowan, it was a whole new experience since this is the first time they have been outside of the UK.

On one side of the plane, Rowan and Bexley were cuddled up together as they watched a film, a horror if Everett knew Rowan well enough. On the other side was Briar and Everett, also cuddled up, but they sat in silence just taking in the past couple of days.

"Do you think they'll catch him?" Briar whispered to Everett who remained silent for a while.

"Honestly? I have no idea, princess."

Briar frowned at his reply, fearing that George Henderson will never get caught.

"Do you think your friends will like me?" Briar changed the topic.

"Most definitely," Everett replied as he kissed her forehead.

"Can you tell me about them? Just so I know a bit about them before I meet them," Briar asked him, mainly to take her mind off of a certain ginger-haired psycho.

"Well, Sebastian Kingsley and I have been friends for a long time because his arse of a father and my arse of a foster father were business partners of sorts," Everett began. "I only ever saw him when he came to London since my foster dad never let me travel to New York with him. Then, last year he appeared at Berkshire Boarding School complaining about his girl problems."

"That girl happens to be Alexandra Black," Everett looked down at Briar as she took in the information.

"Wait," Briar stopped him as she began playing with the rings on his fingers. "Alexandra Black, as in the Alexandra Black? The model?" She asked excitedly. Everett chuckled at her before nodding and confirming her thoughts. Briar squealed as she thought about actually meeting the Alexandra Black.

"What is she like?"

"Well, the first time I met her she was a bit of a bitch," Everett bluntly replied. "But, eventually I realised she actually a nice person with a bad bitch personality," Everett shrugged.

"So, kind of like Rowan?" Briar chuckled.

"Oh honey, I'm all bitch," Rowan replied with sass making Bexley pout and whisper something in her ear making Rowan smirk.

Everett and Briar began laughing at the couple as they made their way to the bathroom doing god knows what.

"Are there any others?" Briar questioned.

"Uhh, there's also Evelyn and Nic, but they most probably won't be there because they'll be in university," Everett said as he played with Briar's curls. "Maybe I could meet them some other time," Briar hummed as Everett nodded in agreement.

"We should move somewhere together," Everett abruptly stated. "Somewhere we can get away from all of this shit."

"Where would we go?" Briar asked, slightly intrigued by his suggestion.

"Italy sounds nice, what do you think, baby?" Everett smiled to himself as he pictured them both living in a warm country in a modern house with their tiny humans running around the place.

"I love the sound of Italy."

And at that, the couple both fell asleep as they dreamed about their future life in Italy.

•••

"Thank you," Briar and Bexley thanked the taxi driver as they all paid him, Rowan and Everett walking quickly to the apartment building before them.

Everett clicked the intercom buzzer for Sebastian and Alexandra's apartment, letting them know that they had arrived.

As they travelled up the elevator, Briar nervously gripped onto Everett's arm.

"Nervous?" Everett chuckled at her anxious face. "Relax princess, they'll love you."

The ding surrounded the elevator as the door opened into a beautiful apartment. The whole place was filled with a gorgeous cream, sage, white, and caramel colour scheme. The distant noise of barking and heels clicking on the hardwood floors caught their attention.

A big black dog came bounding over to them with its tongue hanging out of its mouth, slobber going everywhere. Briar squealed in delight at just the sight of the dog before her. She crouched down as the dog pounced on top of her and began licking her face making the girl giggle.

"Dumbo! Stop being so fucking rude!" The female voice bellowed at the dog as she came rushing in. Alexandra Black.

Alexandra walked into the room as if she were on a runway. She wore white high heels, sage flared trousers, a white blouse, and a matching sage blazer. Her hair was now cut to just below her slender shoulders, pinned straight.

"Everett! Rowan!" Alexandra shouted in delight, rushing over to them and pulling the siblings into a tight hug. "I've missed you both so much!"

"Babe, who's here?" Sebastian shouted as he made his way through the living room with a muffin in his hand.

"Our friends that you invited dumbass!"

"Everett!" Sebastian rushed over and pulled Everett into a 'bro hug'.

"Nice to see you too, mate," Rowan sarcastically replied.

"Sebastian, Lex this is Bexley, Rowan's girlfriend, and this is Briar, my girlfriend," Everett introduced the two girls to the other couple.

Everyone exchanged greetings and pleasantries, making the whole situation seem slightly brighter even if they were hiding from a crazy stalker.

•••

The four girls collapsed on the sofa after a hard day of shopping on 5th Avenue.

"I can hear my bank account crying," Bexley mumbled as she looked at the ten bags belonging to her on the floor.

"My bank account doesn't exist anymore," Briar replied, just as shocked.

"I don't even have a bank account," Rowan shrugged. "Thanks, Alex," she grinned at Alexandra who just scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"You girls have fun?" Sebastian asked as he and Everett walked into the living room.

"If you call Alexandra making you try on multiple pairs of heels fun, then sure."

•••

It had been about two weeks of the group living in New York City, and everything was fine. All three couples had just sat down on the couch after eating their Chinese food.

Everett switched on the tv as everyone cuddled up into the blankets. The first channel that turned on was the news, which Everett was just about to turn over until a familiar face was placed on the screen.

"Breaking news," the newswoman spoke in a serious tone. "UK resident, George Henderson, has been arrested for attempted murder, and for holding a person captive for over a year in an underground cell. Just today, the UK police force found now 20 years old, Remington Andrews, in said underground cell. Miss Andrews was last seen at Berkshire Boarding School in London, however, she suddenly disappeared. About three weeks ago, Mr Henderson set somebody's apartment on fire in an attempt to kill a girls boyfriend. He has been stalking this girl for the past few months and sadly has taken his actions way too far."

Everybody in the room looked at each other in shock, but Everett continued to stare at the screen as they played a video of Remington Andrews being reunited with her distraught parents.

Suddenly, Everett remembers her from school, and how George had taken those pictures of her, and how he saw those pictures in the library and then George knocked him out.

The only thing that was running through Everett's mind was 'thank fuck the police caught him'. But, as he turned to look at Briar who had tears brimming her eyes at the video on the screen, he felt his heart burn with a fear that he had never felt before. 'That could have been Briar'.

Status: unedited

Okay! This is the official last chapter of 'Until Death Parts Us'! BUT, we still have the epilogue to go!

I know it seems really sudden and abrupt, but this is how I always planned the book to go, kinda fast-paced you know? Just like a short lil story.

Anyway, thank you guys very much for all the support, and I will see you all in the epilogue!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 187 10
DARK ROMANCE WARNING In a small town named Hawkins, stood an eerie lab. In that lab, held one of the most dangerous test subjects to come across. I...
4.3K 33 44
Some people kill for attention. Some people kill to build fear. Y/N? She kills for family. Loosing most of her family, Y/N's guilt and grief forces h...
626 74 40
Sometimes you're better of not being left in the dark, because what you don't know... could hurt you. β˜… EVERYTHING WAS A LIE. She'd been an expert at...
160K 2.7K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...