taekook oneshots

By taekook__lover9597

top tae 🐯⬆️ bottom kook 🐰⬇️ [REQUESTS ARE OPEN] More

REQUESTS ARE OPEN
true love (1/3)
true love (3/3)
Revenge (1/3)
Revenge (2/3)
Revenge (3/3)
Bestfriends (1/2)
Bestfriend (2/2)
My Cardiologist (1/4)
My Cardiologist (2/4)
My Cardiologist (3/4)
My Cardiologist (4/4)
My busy hubby (1/2)
My busy Hubby (2/2)
Love me like I do (1/1)
Liars (1/1)
Waiting for you (1/2)
Waiting for you (2/2)
My Horny Pregnant Wife (1/2)
Still love you (1/3)
Still love you (2/3)
Still love you (3/3)
Second Love (1/3)
Second Love (2/3)
Second love (3/3)
Forever (1/4)
Forever (2/4)
Forever (3/4)
Forever (4/4)
Forever (special chapter)

true love (2/3)

6.3K 198 36
By taekook__lover9597

As soon as tae reached jungkook's house he knocked the door but it was locked so he went to ask the neighbours about jungkook.

The neighbours said that they left their house and also left korea completely as they have no one.

Hearing that tae's heart broke and he cried infront of jungkook's house door while kneeling and after sometimes his friends came and took him home.

At first tae protested but soon he got up and went with them.

(After 5 years)

A cold CEO was walking on the hallway with his secretary behind him. The workers bowed and he with a straight face went to his cabin without giving a glance to bitches who are giving seductive look to him.

As he reached his cabin he left a sigh of relief and sat on his leather chair and took a frame from his drawer. A smile curved on his face as he traced the pic with his finger.

"Bunny I miss you so much. Where are you now?? I'm searching you everywhere but I didn't got a single clue about you... I love you bunny. I love you so much." He kissed the photo and placed it on its place from where he took the frame from.

"Sir you have a meeting with JJ group at 1 in the afternoon." Said his secretary mina while giving some papers to sign.

He nodded his head and started the paper work.

__

(At 1 pm)

After sometimes tae finished his paper work and sighed while placing his head in the top of his leather chair.

Soon his secretary mina came inside his cabin to call him for cabin. He nodded his head and got up from his chair and left to the meeting area.

As soon as he entered the hall he saw the familiar face sitting on the chair looking hot as hell.

"Bunny" tae called but his voice came out as a whisper. He was about to say further but got cut off as "Hello Mr.Kim" he said while giving lil press to the word Mr.Kim.

He was about to talk but Jungkook pretend like he doesn't know tae. "Mr.Kim and Mr.Jeon shall we Start the meeting" asked jungkook's secretary aka Kai seeing the tension between them.

"Ahh.. Yes lets start" tae said taking his seat opposite to jungkook.

As the meeting started and they were explaining about their new projects. Everyone's attention is on the projector screen but tae's attention is on the person sitting opposite to him.

Jungkook is fully concentrated on the explanation but he knows that tae is looking at him. But he ignored it purposely and listened to the explanation.

After the meeting tae offered them to eat and Jungkook accepted it to not make things fishy.

__

All went to the nearby luxury restaurant and sat on the VIP section and ordered food for them. All ate while discussing about the project and finished their Lunch and went to Kim corp. again.

(In tae's cabin)

Jungkook sat on the seat opposite to tae's CEO chair and said his and jungkook's secretary to go out for sometimes. Kai looked at Jungkook and he nodded his head and kai went out with mina.

"Jungkook.. how are you?? " Tae asked and tried to hold his hand but Jungkook took his hand from the table and said "I'm fine Mr.Kim" he said and looked away.

Tae sighed and got up from his seat and went near Jungkook. "Jungkook I know I did wrong... But I realised it a long time ago--"

"Wow Mr.Kim what a good news?? You realised it.... Ok then so what do you want me to do now?? " Jungkook asked his one eyebrow raised.

"Jungkook listen to me.. bunny I love you so much--"cut off by Jungkook,"what?? Love?! wow what a joke" clap his hands dramatically.

"Listen Mr.Kim I'm not that Bunny you are thinking who will come back of you even though you treat him like a trash..."

"Bunny listen--"

"ENOUGH!! I'M NOT THAT BUNNY HE IS DEAD.... YOU KILLED HIM " Jungkook said shouting grabbing tae's collar. A tear left his eyes but he wipped it harshly and

"listen Mr.Kim we are business partners only.. after this I'll leave Korea.. so keep distance from me" he said and stormed out of the cabin.

As jungkook left, tae pull his hair in frustration and sat on his leather chair. And took the frame again and "Bunny today I saw you but... I want you bunny... I promise I'll make you mine at any cost" he said smiling sadly but soon the moment got disturbed by his phone ring.

"Hyung?? " said tae attending the call.

"Tae when are you coming back??" asked his hyung aka Namjoon. "Maybe at 9pm" sai tae and heard a ok and the call got ended.

Tae sighed and started the remaining work.

At 9 he left the office and reached his home... But soon he got shocked by the person sitting in the living area.

"Tae you came... Come meet your brother-in-law" said his mom showing a handsome man sitting beside his hyung.

"Jinnie meet my brother Taehyung" as soon as Jin heard tae's name his blood boiled.

He fold his fist but a soft hand stopped him and caressed his knuckles and whispered a small leave it in his ears. It luckily calmed jin and he relaxed a bit.

"They are gonna live here." Said Namjoon smiling at Jin who blushed.

Hearing that a smile broke in tae's lips "Tae are you ok with it? " asked Namjoon and tae immediately shake his head as yes.

"Okie then jungkook and Jin go take rest.. Namjoon,tae show them their room." Said Mrs.Kim and went to kitchen to cook dinner.

"Tae show jungkook his room" said Namjoon grabbing Jin's hand and left to show Jin's room.

"Bunny come let me show your room" said grabbing jungkook's hand. But Jungkook yanked his hand and "stop calling me bunny".

"No way Bunny I' won't stop. Come lets go to your room." Tae said and dragged Jungkook to show his room and left the room kissing jungkook's head who was sitting their shocked.

When the reality hit he started to blush but soon his past flashed in his mind like a lightning and his blushing face turned into a teary and anger mixed face.

After sometime they all had dinner and went to sleep.

__

(Next day)

Jungkook left to Kim corp. with tae in the same car as Namjoon insisted.

Tae is looking at Jungkook from the time he entered the car still now. Jungkook blushed a little but it got unnoticed by tae as he blushed looking down.

They entered the office and everyone bowed and taekook reached the office.

As soon as tae reached his cabin he was engulfed in a hug......

~✿~

I hope it's not boring 😅😅

Thanks to those who supports me

And I love reading comments so leave something but don't leave hate comments.

SARANGHAE 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743 8 3
Get wrong / Taekook FF / oneshot { Top kook / Bottom Tae } { taegi / jikook } . . . Taekook fanart cr @ respective owners . . . . ✍️ ©® taekook _fa...
198K 4.6K 73
Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 16+ ((A/N: I get fed up with readers complaining about the smallest things. Stop it. I've been warnin...
29.9K 892 32
A group of one-shots consisting of vmin fluff/angst/ smut. Feel free to request anything and I'll try to make it!!♡☆ Top Jimin ^~^ [Slow update]
780K 25.7K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...