MAFIA STEPBROTHERS??///BTS FF...

By Btsforever0905

a girl with a sweet and kind nature turns into a cold person after recalling her past. ... More

✨Introduction✨
✨ch-1✨
✨ ch-2 ✨
✨ ch-3 ✨
✨ ch-4 ✨
✨ ch-5 ✨
✨ ch-6 ✨
✨ ch-7 ✨
✨ ch-8 ✨
✨ ch-9 ✨
✨ ch-10 ✨
✨ ch-11 ✨
✨A/N✨
✨ ch-12 ✨
✨ ch-13 ✨
✨ ch-14 ✨
✨ ch-15 ✨
✨ ch-16 ✨
✨ ch-17 ✨
✨ ch-18 ✨
✨ ch-19 ✨
✨ ch-20 ✨
✨ ch-21 ✨
✨ ch-22 ✨
✨ ch-23 ✨
✨ ch-24 ✨
✨ ch-25 ✨
✨ ch-26 ✨
✨ ch-27 ✨
✨ ch-28 ✨
✨ ch-29 ✨
✨ ch-30 ✨
✨ ch-31 ✨
✨ ch-32 ✨
✨ ch-33 ✨
✨ ch-34 ✨
✨ ch-36 ✨
✨ ch-37 ✨
✨ ch-38 ✨
✨IMPORTANT NOTICE✨
✨ ch-39 ✨
✨ ch-40 ✨
✨ ch-41 ✨
✨ ch-42 ✨(END)
Thank You So Much Guys πŸ’œ
✨ Bonus chapter ✨

✨ ch-35 ✨

12.9K 412 96
By Btsforever0905

Y/n Pov

Y/n: you'll pay for all the things you did to my mom ,kim sang wook and lee jong mu*emotionless cold voice full of hatred*

Bts:How dare you do that??*full of anger*

They said as they were ready to take there guns out about to shoot them.

Y/n:Not so quick Brothers!! They have to pay for what they have done.*cold tone*

As I said this sentence mr.kim and mrs.lee started chuckling.

Mr.kim&mrs.lee: really?!! What will you do??

Y/n:wanna see??*smirking*

_____________________________

Jin pov

That means I was living in a lie for years?

T-this is not possible.

I still can't believe this.

What have we done.. first believed the one we shouldn't then lived with the man who killed our mom.

How can we do such a mistake...... I know y/n is not gonna forgive us.... Why should she even forgive us...

I looked at y/n her eyes were closed and tears were flowing down.

But I got shocked when she opened her eyes they were totally red and the only emotion it showed was hatered.

I can't see her like this.

Y/n: you'll pay for all the things you did to my mom ,kim sang wook and lee jong mu*emotionless cold voice full of hatred*

As she completed her sentence mr.kim and mrs.lee started chuckling.

Mr.kim&mrs.lee: really?!! What will you do??

Y/n:wanna see??*smirking*

This is a completely opposite side of her by this tone and behaviour, she looked as if she was one of us, that is mafias.
___________________________

Y/n pov

Mr.kim:yes for sure.*sarcactically*

Y/n: from where should we start first then jia or Jackson???*smirking*

Mrs.lee:what do you mean??

I looked at the direction where both jia and Jackson were tied as they were also looking at me confused.

Y/n:hmm no answer.. I see no worries I'll show you what I can do on both of them.

I went towards them and stood infront of them smirking a little.

I slapped both of them really hard.

Mr.kim:how dare you bit*h??

Y/n:*scoffs* what happened now a 2nd ranked mafia can't even stop a girl from slapping his children?

Mr.kim:Enough is enough!! What will you do now??

He completed his sentence and called his gang men

Bts:Wh-

Y/n:just these many??huh?*smirking*

Mr.kim: we'll see about that later,you know these are the strongest mens I have,and also some of these mens are same mens whom I had send to get your mother ,you know that day. *smirking*

Y/n:ohhh thanks for telling me*smirking*

As I stood there smirking a little looking at those men with a cold look.

The men came towards me and..

(This is what happened next 👇🏻👇🏻)
(Credits to rightful owner)

(Imagine the girl as y/n)

As soon as all the mens were on the floor I looked at mr.kim with a cold emotionless look.

Y/n: anymore left??

Mr.kim&mrs.lee:How?!?!*stunned*

I looked around and saw bts standing there with a stunned expression and mouth opened in shock.

I looked beside them as I saw black pink also standing there with the same expression.

Y/n: close your mouth guys. Or else a Fly can enter your mouth.*chuckles a little*

I changed my expression from chuckling to again cold and looked at mr.kim and mrs.les standing there looking at me in disbelief.

Y/n:still do you think I can do nothing??

I started walking towards them.

___________________________

Bts pov

we looked at y/n go towards jia and Jackson

As she slapped them both really hard that maybe have also left mark.

Mr.kim:how dare you bit*h??

Y/n:*scoffs* what happened now a 2nd ranked mafia can't even stop a girl from slapping his children?

Mr.kim:Enough is enough!! What will you do now??

He completed his sentence and called his gang men

We were about to step in but suddenly y/n said

Y/n:just these many??huh?*smirking*

Huh??she gonna fight them all alone??

We were about to say something again but Stopped as we heard mr.kim saying

Mr.kim: we'll see about that later,you know these are the strongest mens I have,and also some of these mens are same mens whom I had send to get your mother ,you know that day. *smirking*

Ohh so some of these mens were the ones who also gave pain to our mother.

He (mr.kim) as well as this mrs.lee will pay for all the things they had done.

We came back to senses when we heard y/n's voice

Y/n:ohhh thanks for telling me*smirking*

She completed her sentence as stood infront of the mens while smirking a little.

We were about to go help her but frozed on our spots when we saw her fighting them.

she continued the fight blackpink also enter and stood beside us also having a stunned expression.

*Skip time after fight*

We were still frozed on our spots until y/n said.

Y/n: close your mouth guys. Or else a Fly can enter your mouth.*chuckles a little*

We quickly closed our mouth and again looked at her.

Y/n:still do you think I can do nothing??

She said as she started walking towards them with a cold face.

_____________________________

Y/n pov

As I reached near them I again asked them

Y/n: I asked you do you still think I can do nothing??

Mrs.lee: I-n-no-ye-yes-I-me-ean*she said shuttering a lot*

Y/n:say it clearly or I'll kill one of your children.*I said threatening her*

Mrs.lee: I was s-saying that yes I g-got to know w-what you can do.*she said as she nugged mr.kim with her elbow and winked at him telling him to say something.*

Did she really thought I won't notice this.

Mr.kim:ahh yes yes we know what you can do.

Y/n: that's great!! You made me a little happy soo I'll give you a choice-

Mrs.lee:what type of choice??

Y/n: I don't like when people cut my sentence.*annoyed* ok so listen the choice is choose one-...................... Jackson or jia

Mr.kim:what do you mean by choose one??

Y/n: I am just asking you to choose any one of them so that I could kill the other one first*smirking*

I said taking my gun out.

Mr.kim:you can't do that.

Y/n: I can do anything I wish..

Mr.kim:you can't kill anyone inocent like them.

Y/n:ohhh then why didn't you thought this while you were torturing and killing my mother..... Now don't waste my time and choose one,be fast.*I said in a cold tone*.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

𝕤𝕠 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤, ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣??

______________________________________

Hey guys 🙋 a/n here ✨❤️ Hope u liked it 🤠........... Vote and comment 😉......

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 22𝙺+ 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 1𝙺+ 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 🥺🥺 it really means a lot❤️❤️❤️

Purple you guys a lot 💜💜💜💜💜

And also sorry for the small chapter I'll try making the next one a little longer 😄

Ok so that's it 😃
Take care 💕 and be safe 🐣💜

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧Byeeeeeeee

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.8K 38
Y/n, a Cold hearted person.No one saw her smile except her close ones.She is someone who you do not want to mess with... ____________________________...
14.4K 566 33
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
204K 5.8K 55
hey guys this is my first story please support no hate for any IDOL it's just a ff........ it's my first ff so maybe it have grammatical errors . ...
348K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...