๐“๐š๐ข๐ฒ๐จ |Kenma Kozume x Re...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐–. โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ... More

โŒœ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐’€๐‘ถ โŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†
Chapter 2 - ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘
Chapter 3 - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž
Chapter 4 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†
Chapter 5 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š
Chapter 6 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’š + ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚
Chapter 7 - ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
Chapter 8 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’†๐’˜
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘ป๐’๐’–๐’“
Chapter 10 - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘
Chapter 11 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
Chapter 12 - ๐‘ผ๐’๐’„๐’๐’† ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’
Chapter 13 - ๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’
Chapter 14 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’†๐’”
Chapter 16 - ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚, ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’‚
Chapter 17 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’€๐’๐’–, ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
Chapter 18 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’-๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚-๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 19 - ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’…๐’…๐’š
Chapter 20 - ๐‘ผ๐’๐’•๐’๐’–๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 21 - ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’–๐’†
Chapter 22 - ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’–๐’‘? ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 23 - ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•
Chapter 24 - ๐‘บ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“...๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ต๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chapter 25 - ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• & ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 26 - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’'๐’” ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž
Chapter 27 - ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chapter 28 - ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’๐’š ๐‘ซ๐‘ป๐‘ญ
Chapter 29 - ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’–๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 30 - ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’… ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†
Chapter 31 - ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’“๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•?
Chapter 32 - ๐‘น๐’Š๐’”๐’† & ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chapter 33 - ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’•
Chapter 34 - ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”
Chapter 35 - ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chapter 36 - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’'๐’” ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 37 - ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’š & [๐’€/๐’]; ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’†๐’†
Chapter 38 - ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’

Chapter 15 - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’• ๐‘ผ๐’‘

15K 852 1.8K
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡-
❝【𝓐 𝓢𝓮𝓽 𝓤𝓹】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Be bold, get laid.
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

[𝓨—/n] walked down the stairs and guess who she saw? Kenma was spoon-feeding Taiyo ice cream, and it was really cute to see the two of them getting along don't get her wrong. However, she specifically instructed Kenma not to give him any sweets. Taiyo was now going to be hyper for the rest of the night, and she had work in the morning.

"Kenma." She groaned. "What did I tell you?"

Both Kenma and Taiyo's eyes shot over to the direction of [Y/n]'s voice.

"Mommy!" Taiyo was excited.

"[Y/n]?" Kenma was confused.

"Kuroo!" The man cheered for himself since nobody else seemed to want to do it.

[Y/n] took the ice-cream container away from Kenma but it was practically empty. "Kenma!" She scolded again.

Kuroo looked away. Sorry Kenma, but you'll have to take some scolding today too.

"Why did you give Taiyo ice-cream when I told you not to!" Her sleep schedule was already a mess as is.

"Y-you didn't tell me not to? S-sorry." Kenma had no idea why the hell he was getting yelled at. Or how the two of you got here?

Kuroo decided to step in. "He probably forgot [Y/n]."

"How do you know her??" Kenma felt like he was going insane inside this house.

"Kenma what's going on with you tonight?" [Y/n] picked up her child. "Do you even want me here or not?" She was starting to get aggravated.

"I never asked you to come in the first place." Why was she so pissed with him?

"Woah, woah, woah." Kuroo saw exactly where this was going. "Kenma come here for a sec," he pulled his pal to the side to explain the situation.

"It was me, chill." Kuroo needed Kenma to kiss some ass so [Y/n] wouldn't leave.

Kenma wanted to react immediately but he couldn't because Taiyo and [Y/n] were right there. "What did you tell her?" Kenma remained calm.

"To come over, she asked why, I told her that she'd find out when she came over." Kuroo summarized the conversation.

"What do you mean she'll find out when she comes over?" Kenma panicked. "Why would you say that?"

"Be bold, get laid." He gave his friend a comforting pat on the back and dismissed him.

What the hell does that mean?

Kenma turned around to face [Y/n]. "Sorry about that [Y/n], I'm glad you're here, wanna uh...do something?" That was all he could come up with on the fly.

"Me too?" Taiyo was excited to explore the museum some more.

"Yeah, you too." Kenma wouldn't just leave him out like that.

"What do you have in mind?" [Y/n] inquired.

"Ask her to come chill in your room with you." Kuroo whispered as he walked past.

"Whatever you want to do I'm fine with it." Kenma really didn't want to have to be the one to choose.

"It'll be rude of me to, so you pick, I insist." The woman shifted his question right back to him.

"But I want to be a good host, you decide."

"I'm trying to stay in my place as a guest, why don't you-"

Kuroo couldn't take it. This was going no where and to make manners worse there was a kid involved. Kenma wasn't going to be getting any action, not like this, and definitely not anytime soon.

"Kenma has a 146 inch flatscreen inside his bedroom." Kuroo lent the man a hand. "You guys could watch a horror movie together and see who holds out the longest. It'll feel so real, won't it Kenma?"

Kuroo was marketing off everything in Kenma's home like he was some sort of real estate agent. "Taiyo can't watch horror movies." [Y/n] frowned.

"He can stay downstairs with me and Katie." Kuroo suggested. "Kenma also has a cinema too, and we're going to binge watch the lion king in there."

Why couldn't she go to the cinema and watch lion king. That wasn't fair. Also why does Kenma have a cinema? "Who is Katie anyway?" [Y/n] heard about the woman before but she still had no clue who she was and needed to have atleast some kind of idea of who she was leaving her kid with.

"The housekeeper." They answered at the same time.

Kuroo could see the doubt inside [Y/n]'s eyes, "Katie has grandkids so Taiyo should be fine," the man reassured and for some reason that did help a lot.

"Taiyo?" You looked down at him. If he didn't want to go then it was an instant no. "Do you want to go watch the Lion King with Kuroo?" It was probably unlikely because Taiyo didn't know the man and he didn't really do well with strangers.

Kuroo discreetly opened his wallet and flashed the kid a hundred dollar bill.

"Yeah." Taiyo agreed to go. "See you later mommy." He went to the man with the money.

His mother was left standing there bewildered. Her son just left her like that? She knew she should be happy but ouch. Taiyo didn't even think about it. He just upped and left.

"Have fun you guys." Kuroo picked Taiyo up and made his way to the indoor cinema.

When they were gone, [Y/n] asked Kenma a question she'd been considering for quite some time now. "How come you have so many things inside your house?" It was unusual for a single man to require all of this.

The man shrugged. "The house was too big." He needed something to take up the spaces. Besides, this is way more entertaining than having like 15 bedrooms.

Kenma was about to head to his room with you but then the man realized he had yet to properly greet you. "Goodnight [Y/n], how are you?"

[Y/n] didn't mind if he forgot, but it was nice that he still asked. "I'm fine Kenma, how are you?"

Confused. Very confused. "I'm happy to see you, so I'm doing pretty good too I guess." He looked down at you some more, a slight smile on his lips. "Nice pajamas."

You rolled your eyes. "They're limited edition."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I have the same ones." Now that he'd greeted you he could take you to his room.

Before they left [Y/n] examined his nightwear to see what he was wearing, which was surprisingly simple for a wealthy individual. He was dressed in black plaid pajama pants and a gray t-shirt.

Kenma noticed you looking down at his clothes, which he didn't mind, but your eyes were wandering very far south.

The woman played it off by looking down at his shoes. "Where'd you get them?" [Y/n] looked back up. They were those oversized fluffy bedroom slippers.

"I got them from-" actually...the man had no idea where he got them from? "Uh...I'm not sure." But he'll make sure to find some for you.

"Maybe...Amazon?" He could be wrong though.

╭      ╮

╰      ╯

[Y/n] tried to remain calm and act as if everything was normal for her, but it was all in fact extremely ridiculous. Kenma's one room had no need to be larger than her entire kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom combined.

"Uhhm..." Kenma reached a bowl with decorational candies over to you. "Do you want any?" He didn't know what to do. He'd gotten you inside his room, on top of his bed, but this was probably the best he could do.

You took a handful. "Thank you."

Kenma placed the bowl in between the both of you and picked up the remote. "So...." he looked at you.

"Yes Kenma?"

"What do you want to watch?" The man didn't want to be the one to decide.

"It doesn't matter as long as I can still sleep alone for the rest of the week," you laughed awkwardly.

Well that was no help at all. Kenma just went through the horror section and choose one at random. "The Babadook?" He read it aloud. "Sounds stupid." He really couldn't believe Kuroo put him in the predicament. Now he'd have to sit here for what an hour and forty four minutes watching some man in a costume run around with scary music?

"Y-yeah." [Y/n] agreed, obviously terrified. "Sounds stupid."

Kenma didn't notice your bluff and clicked on it anyway. "A single mother, plagued by the violent death of her husband, battles with her son's fear of a monster lurking in the house, but soon discovers a sinister presence all around her?" He recited. Okay, maybe the movie wouldn't be that stupid.

"What do you think [Y/n]?" He looked at you.

[Y/n] looked at the large screen in the front of her and then back at Kenma who was like a solid three feet away from her because of how big his bed was.

The television was enormous. Which made everything feel all the more real. Could you really pull this off? What if you made an mockery of yourself?

You'll be fine, you're just thinking too hard like you always do. "Let's watch it." It couldn't be that bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
667K 14.9K 43
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
344K 20.2K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
504K 18.1K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...