✔️ LIKE A FOOL | ˣᵈʲ

By donghyuckyie

❝i might be a fool but i'll be your fool.❞ ❕ viewer discretion is advised. ❕ read at your own risk ❕ inspired... More

ღ 1.1
ღ 1.2
ღ1.3
ღ1.4
ღ1.5
ღ1.6
ღ1.7
ღ1.8
ღ1.9
ღ2.0
ღ2.2

ღ2.1

94 7 0
By donghyuckyie

____________________

i hesitate because I don't want to get hurt.
though i brace myself and be courageous.

____________________

third person's pov.

xiaojun stayed with his new unofficial girlfriend. he was really naive, truly.

he never chased after haejin but it's obvious that that's what haejin wanted. he wanted haejin to be free from all the pain that he had caused her. he wanted her to he happy again, genuinely.

the past five years had been fun and it was memorable for both him and haejin.

but every book has their own ending and theirs has come to an end.

two days later —

it has been two days since he and haejin split up. it felt new, it felt strange. he was so used to living with haejin as they were living with each other for three years already.

"hey! xiaojun!" song-il said as she waved her hands in front of xiaojun. she visits everyday, to help xiaojun cope with his loneliness and sadness.

"oh hey songie, how long have you been here?" he asked, he didn't notice since he was just zoning out, his mind elsewhere.

song-il pressed her lips together before giving him a small smile. "i'll just go to the restroom"

and with that, song-il went to the restroom living xiaojun, once again, alone.

he was zoning out. he looked at things and each of them had a sentimental value to both him and haejin.

"GIVE IT BACK!!" haejin yelled as she chased xiaojun around the room.

"YOU HAVE TO GET IT, BABE" xiaojun laughed, looking at the sulky haejin in front of him.

"BUT I'M SLOW I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH YOU" she said, reaching her arms forward and she was very cute to xiaojun.

"RULES ARE RULES BABE" he yelled, giving her a sly smirk as she scrunched her nose.

"I'LL GIVE YOU A KISS IF YOU GIVE IT BACK" she said, puckering her lips and pointing at it.

haejin definitely knew xiaojun's weaknesses as it lowered his guard down immediately. "okay here's the remote. now where's my kiss"

"YOU HAVE TO GET IT, BABE"

it felt natural, xiaojun walking towards the door and leaving the house. he then ran to his car, driving quickly to haejin's parents' house.

he knocked and used the doorbell multiple times but no one was answering, their doors and windows were all locked and there was no light that was on.

thankfully, their neighbor was there, xiaojun was hoping if he knew what happened or why there's no one home.

"ah. you're sweet haejin's boyfriend, right? didn't you know?" the neighbor asked, leaving xiaojun confused.

"sweet haejin was brought to the hospital yesterday, she collapsed after not eating for two days and always crying, they said"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 11.9K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
13.5K 494 47
"ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏᴜʟᴍ-" "ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴏғғ" ᴛᴡᴏ sᴏᴜʟs ʙᴜᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇs, ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss...
99K 2.8K 16
a high school playboy who falls in real love for the first time, will it work out? or will it be like the other girls he dated and dumped?
316K 7.3K 59
nothing ever went your way. you decided to do what was best for everyone , but someone caught you in action and caught you. unfortunately that someon...