ღ1.7

____________________

oh, don't you play with my head.

don't laugh at me, i'm being serious.

____________________

"who was that?" i asked, getting curious as to why he needed privacy when he picked the phone up, he's never like this.

"who was who?" he gave me a small smile before scratching his nape as i scoffed and furrowed my eyebrows.

i heaved a sigh before calmly asking him, "who called you?"

"oh it's nothing" he said, trying to brush it off. but i know something's not right, we've been dating for the past five years, how will i not suspect anything?

i once again sighed before talking, "it's not nothing dejun. you've been getting these random calls and texts everyday until night. you got late today and you lied to me. you lied straightly to my face. how am i supposed to feel about that? is that nothing to you? are my feelings nothing to you?" i said as i tried my best to keep my tears to myself.

"babe, that's not what i meant" he said, completely panicking as i ranted my hidden feelings towards him and his weird demeanor for the past week.

"then what do you mean? what does your antics mean? smiling when you're alone with your phone. staying up late with your phone and sometimes you'd squeal lightly and you reason it out saying you're just watching a drama so i always let it slide"

"but i-"

"please don't talk. let me talk first. listen to me, xiaojun. it feels like we're losing communication for the past days. i let you have the privacy you wanted but this is too much. i trust you, xiaojun, i really do. but you've been suspicious and the feeling is not right. every time i look at you i would get anxious as hell. i can't even sleep at night because you were just texting someone" trying to catch my breath, i held my tears back, almost suffocating because of how painful this moment is.

"you always receive calls and whenever i want to peak you'd get overly secretive. you said you had dance practice today that's why you got late but yangyang said that you never had one. you got late today which never happens. i even cleared my schedule for you dejun. i cleared it because i wanted to spend time with you. it would've been alright if you told me the truth but no, you lied. you fucking lied to me" it hurts. it hurts so much.

"tell me, xiaojun. what's keeping you busy now? or who's keeping you busy now?" i say, looking at him straight in the eyes. he had this unreadable expression in his face.

"i'm not with someone else babe"

"and that explains everything" i said before giving him a small smile and turning back, my tears then started flowing uncontrollably. "i'll head out first. please don't wait for me at home"

if you don't get it, xiaojun completely threw his secret when he said "i'm not with someone else"