Sister Witches

Da cnszn1

Witches have been in life-threatening danger since the days of Salem. After the trials, they left in order to... Altro

Disclaimer
Angelica "Angel" Day
Prologue
Recovery
Retribution and a Revived Frat Boy
Another Goodbye
Who Says You Have to Stay Dead?
Destruction of Precious Treasures
Revival of Another Witch
A New Sanctuary
A Gaggle of Witches
Wounded
Heart Stopping Fear
Comforting Presence
New Information
A Surprise Visit
Learning From a Pro
The Disappearance of a Day
Repaying Her Debt
The Search Begins
I Knew It
The Seven Wonders Sucks
Gone Forever This Time
Cordelia Goode Has Entered The Chat
A New Era with a New Supreme
PART 2: Apocalypse
Prologue
We're Going to California?
Holy Hell
Getting to Know Her Better
Feats Never Accomplished Before
You Never Fail to Amaze Me
What Are We Exactly?
Revelations Galore
The Angel Before Me
Burning and The Death of a Coven
What Now?
How We're Going to Take Down the Anti-Christ
The Waiting Game is Boring
Crawl Out Through the Fallout
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note/Shameless Self Promotion

Times Are Changing

329 15 0
Da cnszn1

The two witches had relocated to Cordelia's office in order to have a private discussion. Cordelia took a seat at her desk and busied herself with tidying up the wooden top. She was waiting for Angel to start speaking, start interrogating her, but she hoped that in making herself appear busy wouldn't be making that fact obvious.

Angel just stood near the door rather than taking a seat opposite of her Supreme. She watched silently as Cordelia put away the file she had on Coco. She folded her hands in front of her and looked up at the teenager. She sent a polite smile and gestured to one of the chairs in the room.

The two stared at each other in silence as Angel remained motionless. Her body language was stiff and closed off, defensive even- her face cold. The smile fell from the woman's face. She had never seen Angel be like this towards her.

She sighed and looked down at the desktop, "You're unhappy like Myrtle is." She observed.

"I understand you're the Supreme and you have final rule over decisions but you didn't even officially consult with us on this. Do you not trust our judgement? My judgement?" The girl questioned.

"Of course I do." She replied.

Angel angrily stalked towards Cordelia, "Then why? Why would ya sanction this test? Did ya just completely ignore everythin' I told you about this boy?" She yelled in frustration.

She harshly grabbed her sunglasses off of her face and shook them in Cordelia's direction, "Even these didn't work in blockin' out his aura. It was so strong, that they overruled the power ya imbued them with. It was so dark and evil that I could feel it radiatin' off of him a hundred feet away. Nothin' about that boy is normal. And most importantly, he has pure darkness in his soul. He's strong. And ya just put a stamp of approval on him showin' us just that!"

"Will you allow me to explain?" Cordelia calmly asked.

"I don't know, are ya ready to trust me again?" She retorted.

"I never stopped, Angel. Your power has yet to fail us. You've been able to sort out the metaphorical bad eggs effectively since I've met you. I trust you and your judgement, I always have. It's why I placed you on the Council." She told her, her expression sincere.

Angel sat down and sighed heavily, "Then why? The one time I really needed ya to listen to me, you didn't."

"You're correct. By allowing Langdon to perform the Seven Wonders, we'll be able to see how strong he is. My goal is to see just how far his reach is. I've known for quite some time that danger is coming for our coven, for my girls. It's why I brought Myrtle back. She would be able to guide me along the right path, just as she has done since I first arrived at the academy myself." She explained.

"Ever stop to think that this Langdon is the danger we're supposed to be avoidin'?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Ever heard of 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer'?" She countered.

Angel scoffed, "'Course I have. I lived in a swamp, not under a rock."

Cordelia chuckled, "Well, that's what this is. I just need you to trust me on this one. I've seen the destruction of this academy, and most likely everyone within it. I'm trying my best to prevent this future from occurring."

Angel reluctantly nodded, "I still think there's seriously somethin' wrong with that boy, Delia. His aura wasn't this shapeless mass that surrounded him. It looked like black flames, risin' from the depths of Hell. You really need to keep a close eye on him, and the other warlocks for that matter. In particular, Ariel and Baldwin." She informed.

Cordelia nodded in understanding. She thought back to what Myrtle had told her after returning to the academy. "You spend a lot of time with Mallory, don't you?" She suddenly asked.

Angel subtly shifted in her seat but it still caught the watchful eye of the Supreme. "I mean, I guess I do. Not as much as Zoe but definitely more than the other students here. Why?" She replied.

"What do you know of her powers?"

Angel bit her lip in contemplation, it was a mannerism she had unknowingly picked up from Cordelia. "I've never seen powers like hers." She said truthfully, "She's capable of things, or magic, I have never seen in my life before. I believe she has a bright future in witchcraft."

"And her aura?" She queried.

"As pure as they come. Not a dark color in sight." She answered immediately, "Lots of light pink and light blue, fair amount of yellow and white, green, a bit of lavender, even teal." She smiled softly and a light blush came to her cheeks as she spoke about the witch, once again Cordelia noticed.

She playfully smirked, "I see you've spent a lot of time studying it."

The smile dropped from her face and her eyes narrowed, "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked, unnecessarily becoming defensive.

Cordelia laughed, "Nothing. But you know," She dropped her voice to a whisper, "It's okay to have a crush."

Angel scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest, her body language closing off again. "I don't have a crush." She denied defiantly.

Cordelia laughed lightheartedly, "Mallory is a sweet girl. And for what it's worth, I think you two would make a cute couple."

"You wanna talk about my non-existent love life? Why don't we talk about yours instead?" Angel deflected. However, she just unofficially confirmed Cordelia's suspicions.

The Supreme playfully glared, "You are correct in assuming there is no one for me."

"No, but there used to be."

Her eyebrows furrowed, "What are you talking about?"

"Come on, Cordi. No need to be in denial." Angel taunted, sounding eerily like Madison.

She shook her head, "I honestly have no idea what you're talking about."

Angel sighed and her tone became more gentle, "I saw the way you looked at my sister."

Cordelia stiffened. Thinking of Misty was painful for the blonde, "I, unfortunately, didn't know your sister for very long."

"So? You two clicked instantly. That doesn't happen everyday. I also saw the way she looked at you. She looked at you the way she looked at Stevie Nicks." She smirked.

The woman chuckled, "Well, it's not like it matters anymore anyways-"

Angel quickly stood from her seat and jabbed her finger at Cordelia, a triumphant smile on her face, "Ah ha! I knew it!"

"-Because she is never coming back." She stated firmly, "She's gone." She said forlornly.

Angel sat back down and shrugged, "Just because she's gone doesn't mean your feelin's for her are."

"Can we not talk about this anymore?" Cordelia asked politely, "I really don't feel like revealing my feelings for your sister to you."

"Why not? I just divulged my feelin's to you and you're basically like my mother."

Cordelia's eyes widened in shock. Angel mistook her reaction for discomfort and attempted to backtrack, "I-I mean, I think that's how all the girls feel about you, anyways. Not like it's just me or anything..." She chuckled nervously. Cordelia remained frozen.

"Please, forget I said that." Angel implored, her cheeks burning in embarrassment.

Cordelia sighed through her nose and slowly stood from her seat. She approached the girl and gently brushed her hand down the girl's hair, she had a soft smile on her face. She leaned down and gave a gentle kiss to the crown of her head.

"You know," She spoke lowly, "Sometimes I see you as the daughter I was never gifted with. I feel a little selfish admitting that because I care about all my girls equally but... you hold a special place in my heart, Angel. I'm honored that you share this sentiment with me."

"I-I never knew." She stuttered in reply.

Cordelia giggled, "I wouldn't share it with the others. They might get a little jealous."

Angel shrugged, "It's not like they don't already suspect it."

"What do you mean?" Cordelia tilted her head, a trait she'd earned from the teen.

"You won't believe how many girls have asked me if I was your daughter when they first came here." She giggled, "Of course, I told them the truth. That I'm not, but then they'd see how we interacted together and they'd thought I lied to them. Just had to tell them that we're really close and have an intense history. They aren't bothered by it though, some of them actually think it's cute."

Cordelia hummed and nodded, making her way back to her seat.

"I mean, after all, you did save my life." Angel finished, shrugging her shoulders as if it was no big deal.

The Supreme smiled and looked into Angel's bright orbs, "And I never once regretted my decision."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

11.5K 704 14
Your a witch at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, no one knew your power. You had the ability to make plants grow, because of th...
Rumours Da faye

Fanfiction

5.6K 339 11
What if they had known each other before Coven? A (slight) AU of how Cordelia and Misty attended Miss Robichaux's Academy in their youth and how they...
3.8K 113 21
From beginnings as the daughter of a high-ranking Cooperative agent to Princess of her father's kingdom, Melanie Langdon has always been privileged...
7.3K 317 7
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...