Mafia's girl

By baddestbiddiex

When a young women named Cordelia, find's herself in the new club downtown, she encounters deep family secret... More

The meet
Disaster
A mess
Trapped
Sadness
The dance
Not again
Baby daddy
Home sweet home
Mood changer
Crazy thoughts
Not feeling you
Fight back
Im not a killer
Think im going crazy
The devil's birthday
Torture the torturer
I hate you
Hero in disguise
Attack with power
Battle of sins
Deal with the devil
The b*tch is back
Coffee date
Jenson
Punished
Father?
All has been revealed
when the penny dropped
Characters
Farewell, cordelia.
We meet again
What happens next
Revenge is sweet, honey
Return the favour.
Worthy of you
Buiness party
Everybody leaves
On the way home
Girlfriend
Till death do us part

Angel in disguise

11.3K 280 186
By baddestbiddiex

Daily reminder:
Don't worry, it will all settle down in the end and you will achieve what you want soon enough.
———————————————————————

"Joking" he whispered, smirking while his eyebrows wiggled with stupidity.

"Not funny" I whispered, slightly smacking his shoulder.

I looked over, admiring his face. Which was glistening with sweat, he had messy hair. But I loved it.

My eyes darted to the clock on the wall, 20 minutes.

We took 20 minutes.

"Fuck, I need to go. People will be looking for me." I whispered, quickly standing up but soon falling to the floor.

My legs were shaking, I couldn't walk.

Why me?

"Told you" he whispered, smirking.

"Shit, I can't- I need to go" I shouted, gathering my outfit.

I tried to stand up, but it didn't work. I kept falling, I couldn't walk out with my legs shaking.

"Let me help you, love." He said, standing up and holding his hand out.

I thought for a moment, maybe I should be stubborn and slap his hand away.

No.

"Thanks" I replied, taking his hand and pulling me up.

Still shaking.

"What am I going to do? I can't walk out like this"

"Get dressed quickly, I'll carry you up the corridor. I have some pills which should help" he said, smirking confidently.

Such a beautiful smirk.

I just had sex with the man who killed my father.

"No, I can do this myself. I'm fine, just leave me alone-"

I fell to the floor once again, fuck.

I pushed myself up against the table with all my strength, quickly pulling the dress on and grabbing my things.

"This was a one off, we can't do that again"

"Love, I guarantee you'll come back to me." He whispered lifting my chin up to face him.

"You always come back." He whispered again, grabbing his clothes and shoving past on his way out.

Relief?

At least we both got it out of our systems right?

"Fuck" I murmured, running my fingers through my hair. It wasn't that bad, but it was more frizzy and well...messy.

I quickly dashed out of the room, striding up the corridor. 

"Where have you been?" Mr Santo asked, immediately appearing in-front of me.

"Oh just getting a drink, I was waiting for you to finish talking."

"Liar, I looked for you over there" he replied,scanning my face with his intimidating eyes.

His finger came suddenly close to my face, he dragged it across my bottom lip.

"It seems you have smudged your lipstick, miss herdandes." He announced, his face growing with confusion.

"I just drank about 5 glasses of alcohol, lipstick gets ruined sometimes." I replied, smiling.

"Well, it's time for dinner with our guests then we shall be heading back."

He held his arm out for me to take, which I then did. I needed to get this meal over with quickly.

We took our seats amongst the golden chairs, we were at the top of course. More and more people drifted over to their seats and sat comfortably.

"Food will be ready soon, please get comfy and relax" Mr Santo announced, standing up.

Something seems...off about him tonight. He's acting different and I definitely don't like it.

There was two seats empty right next to me, I wondered who would be sitting their so I grabbed the small card which read:
'Andre Castillo'

Fuck.

Ten minutes later chefs came running out of the door, rushing the food onto the table.

It smelt so good, and it looked good. Hopefully I can just eat this and leave.

And there he was, striding across the floor with that bitch linked in his arm.

And he was strolling right towards me.

They took their seats, he looked smug but he was serious at the same time. She started mumbling random things into his ear, I tried to listen in but she only whispered quieter.

Bitch.

I decided to shuffle closer to mr Santo, taking a sip from the glass full of champagne.

"I hope this party isn't too boring for you?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Now that's cringey

"It's alright, don't worry about me" I replied, putting on my best smile.

His hand slipped into mine, Andres nostrils flared at the sight of it.

Throughout dinner everybody else spoke to each other, but I just sat there. In silence.

"Well that was a very nice dinner wasn't it?" He asked, squeezing my hand tight.

"Urm yeah, it was lovely"

I glared at him, but that made him angry.
So fucking angry.

He leaned closer and whispered, "if you don't go along with our fucking agreement, I'll kill you"

Who does this guy think he is?

He started squeezing my hand so tight that my hand was throbbing from his grip.

"Let go of me right now" I demanded, trying to pull away but his strong grip never let go.

"You promised you wouldn't mess this up" he said, clenching his jaw.

"Ow!" I yelled, the whole dinner table went silent.

Now that's embarrassing.

Andre noticed his hand wrapped around mine and jumped from his seat and dived onto mr Santo.

He punched him not once, but ten fucking times.

Guests started to leave, and the ones that didn't just stared in shock.

"Please Andre, calm down" I shouted, getting up from my seat and breaking him apart.

His knuckles were bruised with blood, his breaths were loud and shaky.

"Calm down, calm down okay?" I whispered, he pressed his head against mine gently whilst he started to relax.

"It's okay, I'm fine" I whispered, stroking my fingers over his bruised knuckles.

Fuck, what am I doing?

I stood there in silence, everybody else had left.I was stuck here with two men drenched in blood.

Great

"Sit down, I'll help you"

He took a seat, I lifted his chin up to see a large scratch across his cheek.

"Did he scratch you?" I asked, stroking his face with sympathy.

Fucking bastard.

"Yes I'm fine. Just fucking get him out of here before I-"

"Stop. I'll sort this out, go and back to your car"I interrupted, he quickly got up and walked away.

"Fuck" I whispered, running my hands through my soft hair.

Mr Santo was sat in the chair with his head drooping over the back, his face was painted red and his eyes were a shade of purple.

I then slapped his face, twice to wake him up.

"The deals over, I'm not doing this anymore" I yelled, running out of the room.

I quickly ran to the doors, letting the security men at the front know he has been injured.

What shit guards they are if they didn't even hear that.

I then walked over to Andres car, he was sitting in the front seat with his head pressed against the wheel.

I gently tapped on the glass, startling him.

"Come to my apartment, I'll sort you out" I said as he put the window down.

"Im fine, you know I've been through worse I can deal with-"

"Just let someone fucking look after you for once" I whispered, smirking at him.

"Fine, I'll be going straight home after."

I nodded and thought for a moment.

"Let me drive, your hurt" I declared, waving him away to move across.

"I can drive, I'm not a baby." He said, laughing afterwards.

"Just let me, please."

He sighed and slowly shuffled across, I jumped into the drivers seat and speeded off.

"Where's your men? And your wife of course?"

"Didn't think I'd need them, they followed me here but I told them to leave. Also she has gone back to our home." He announced.

Their home?

"Well alright then, we are here."

I stepped out from the car, as Andre followed behind. He looked up and admired the building, thankfully my apartment was on the second floor and had a elevator.

We stepped into the elevator, it was silent but not awkward. Thankfully. 

"I need to do this"

"Need to do what-"

He quickly pressed his lips against mine, gently shoving me against the elevator. 

Fuck. This man is crazy.

"Andre please we can't-"

"Oh but we can Angel"

"You are hurt let me help you-"

His kiss grew deeper, my hand was roaming around his hair. It all came to a stop when we heard the ding of the elevator,

I unlocked the door and welcomed him inside, I told him to sit on my couch and relax.

I grabbed some cotton and soaked it in water, then gently pressed it against his scratch.

It was lowkey hot.

"This is going to be permanent, you know?"

"Love, it won't be my first scar and definitely not my last." He replied, smirking at me once again.

"You just never stop do you?" I said, not realising I was basically straddling him whilst treating his scar.

"I'm invincible baby" he whispered, winking at me.

I started to laugh, he laughed along with me.

You know that feeling you get when you realise you've met the person who makes you feel like nobody else has?

He is my person.

"That should be all cleaned up now, just don't itch it or anything."

"Thanks, nurse" he said, smirking at me.

"You can stay here tonight if you like, I know you must have a lot going on right now." I replied, I'm too kind.

Why am I asking him to stay? What a stupid idea.

"That would be nice, if you don't mind?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

He probably want expecting me to be so nice after all this time, but the past is in the past.

"It's fine no worries, I have a spare mattress if you would like it?"

"You don't think we could sleep in the same bed without, you know?" He said, implying the worst.

"We can try, but don't try anything on me mister" I said, walking into my room laughing.

This feeling. This feeling I haven't felt in years.

I quickly got changed into some red pjs, then putting my hair into some sort of messy bun.

"I'm sorry I don't have any urm, men clothes for you." I said, trying not to be awkward.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." He replied, slowing taking his top off.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my face was heated from the look of his body.

That body that I haven't seen in years.

We both followed each other into my room, then stripping back the cover and getting into the bed.

"Isn't it crazy?" I whispered, turning to face him.

"Whats crazy?" He asked, shuffling closer to me.

"After everything we've been through, all the moments that blood was spilled and when tears had fallen, right now we are laying here together."

"Yeah, I guess that's pretty crazy" he replied, sighing.

"Life is crazy, you never know what the day will bring." I said, looking over at him.

He was still hot, laying there will a bare chest and messy hair.

He turned to face me, in all his beautiful glory. His fingers gently stroked my hair as his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Is this okay?" He asked, gently caressing my face.

"It's fine." I whispered, smiling up at him.

"It's crazy" he repeated, looking toward the feeling.

"What's crazy?" I asked, mimicking his voice.

"That I never realised how I'm in love with you, how I've always been in love with you.
I loved you before i even knew what love meant and you were my Angel in disguise."

Hey everybody!

Wow that was a crazy chapter, I hope you guys enjoyed. He finally confessed how he feels about her, which I'm very happy about.

Let me know your thoughts on this book right now, let me know if you still like it!

Sorry for the long wait, I'll update again soon!

-Love M x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.2K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...
290K 7.2K 29
Highest Ranking In Short Story #24 (Tuesday, May 9) Read "Kissing Hayes" before reading this book. This is a sequel. |Previously known as "My Favori...
262K 5.2K 24
"Hush, my beautiful girl. Everything is going to be okay. Trust me. Shh..." He whispered whilst wiping the tears from my face, trailing his finger do...
632K 16.1K 32
"You're hiding. There's no need to. Come on. I won't bite... hard." He smirked. That smirk. That damned smirk. It made her heart pound with lust and...