Wilde

By chasing_stories

[ Highest Rank: #71 in Werewolf ] His face, still, nearly inches away from mine. The deep, blue eyes that wou... More

"1"
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"
"6"
"7"
"8"
"9"
"11"
"12"
"13"
"14"
"15"
"16"
"17"
"18"
"19"
"20"
"21"
"22"
"23"
"24"
"25"

"10"

22.3K 650 211
By chasing_stories

The morning I wake up with one word in my mind. Argentum. Its hard to beleive that I'm some type of special wolf, but I guess I am. But, for some reason, I don't feel like myself today. Is it because I know what I am now? Just because I know that I'm some sort of silver, ninja werewolf person doesn't change who I am right? Anyway, its problem nothing. I guess I'm just feeling a little weak, that's all. Checking the digital clock on my nightstand, I check the time. 10:30 am. I sighed knowing that Damon and Jake would both probably be in meetings all day. Its sad really, I kinda was looking foward to go alone time with Damon and some comedic moments with Jake. Hold up a second, did I seriously just say that? Whatever, I mean, I have the rest of my life to get that alone time with Damon and his beautiful bo -woah. What the hell is going on with my mind today? I reluctantly get up and head to the bathroom. When I get to the toliet, I pull down my pants and only one word comes to my mind. Shit. For you see, when I looked down upon my underwear, there was a giant red stain. Mother nature truly hates me. Yup, I was on my freaking period. But that does explain......oh shit.

Its now that I realize what the hell is going on.

You see, yes, female werewolves do get periods unfortunately. Its a pain in our asses just like it is to any regular human woman. But, thing with our periods is that once you find your mate, something else comes along with it. Its what most people would like to call 'heat'. Most stories say that a she-wolf's heat is very painful and hard to go through, but its only a one time experience. God, I wish that was true. The reality is this: once a she-wolf meets her mate, she will go into heat once a month.....at the same time she's on her period. The only way the heat stops is if you fully mate. And that involves.....eh, well.....intercourse. But, at least you'll only have to go through the hell hole that is a period. So basically, if you've found your mate and have not completed the mating process, you will have to go through double the the pain of a period.

Heats are usually very diffcult in the case that being far away from your mate makes you weaker, which explains how I was feeling when I got out of bed just a few minutes ago. It also makes you extremely hormonal. And by that I mean that I'm basically gonna act like a clingy girlfriend whenever Damon is around. Which explains my thoughts about him this morning. The thought of him being shirtless and kissing me the way he does all the way down my nec-STOP MARLEE YOU ARE NOT A SLUT!!!!!!! I give myself a good slap to the face before going back to my thoughts. So on top of bing emotional and in pain, I'll be struggling with those two things on top of it. And when does my heat end? Well, thank God the moment my period ends, my heat ends. I would actually die if it went on for longer.

I take a piece of toilet paper and hold it over my old underwear so I'm not staining it more or dripping blood on the floor on my way to grab a new underwear. Once I grab the clean pair, I sprint back to the bathroom and take off the dirty stained underwear, throwing it into my sink. I turn on the water before preceeding to out on the clean pair with a pad on. Finally, I pull up my shorts that I had worn to sleep beofre heading into my closet and picking out plain jean shorts and a simply, yet cute, purple spagette strap top. Once finished changing, I was about to head down stairs when I realized something, without being marked, other males will smell my heat and want to mark me.

Oh marking? Its basically the step of the mating process that comes before the...you know, intercourse. Anyway, the male basically bite his mate right where the shoulder and the neck meet. It doesn't really hurt...okay that's a lie. According to my mom, the first minute is complete and utter hell, and then its like a feeling of pleasure.....ehssh.

The point being, I didn't wanna go downstairs and risk males crowding me then Damon seeing me and all that stuff. Although, it would be fun to see Damon jealous........hmm, quiet the perdicatment I'm in. I giggle to myself as I make a decision. I open the door on my mind set to see a jealous Damon. I don't know if its the heat and my period, but I just think it'll be funny. I mean, I knew that the heat would probably affect me in more ways than usual due to not only being of Alpha blood myself, but being mated to an Alpha as well. But oh well, what's done is done.

When I get downstairs, the first person I see his Bree. I smile at her a said a bright and preepy good morning. She looked at me weird for a second, but then shrugged and walked away. At first, I was confused as to the motives and thoughts behind her actions, but I just move them aside for the thought of food. I pull out some eggs and crack them open. And just then Trevor walks in. Immediately, I can tell he knows I'm in heat. His eyebrows are lifted up before he gets a playful smirk on his face.

"Good morning Marlee, how are you the beautiful morning?" he asked coming up to me.

I smiled. "I'm good, thanks for asking Trevor."

"You? Good in the morning? What's going on today?" he asked.

Once my eggs are ready, I put them on my plate before heading over to the kitchen table and he follows, still waiting for an answer. Once, I sit down, I finally speak.

"I don't know, I just kinda felt different this morning." I stated.

"Different enough to leave your mate for me?" he suggested.

"Nope, I'll never leave my mate. Why would I leave my sexy, sweet, agrogant, considerate, and honest mate for you?" I asked.

He frowned but still continued to talk to me. Then, one by one, each unmated male in the pack that walked into the pack house, started to gather around me. I felt really uncomfortable if I'm gonna be honest here. I thought it would be funny to make Damon jealous, but now I realize that I was just acting stupid and loopy as if I was on some peace serum from Amity from Divergent.

"Marlee, what the hell is going on he-oh shit. I smell the raging hormones on you. You're in heat." Jake's voice comes in from behind all the boys.

I immediately perk up from the boringness of the boys that have been surrounding me. I know that Jake will make me laugh. What did I call him the other day? Was it a white Hassan Whiteside? No, that's a basketball player. Oh, I know, I called him a white Kevin Hart. He'd forsure be legen-wait for it-dary.

"Jake, thank God you and your hero hair are here to save me for these annoying guys. Especially Trevor, he's been trying to get into my pants all day when I just wanna get into-"

"What the hell is going on here?!" a new voice boomed throughout the room.

All chattering stopped and I looked up with wide eyes. Well, shit, I'm basically screwed. The voice walked towards all the guys that had been surrounding me and started to growl at them. The guys that had been surrounding me were now far, far away from me and had sprinted out the door. He looked at me with a horrifid look on his face. I just give him a shy smile and a shrugged hoping I looked really cute to him so he wouldn't kill me for being surrounded by so many unmated males.

"Jake, take Marlee up to her room and close the door and guard it well. Don't let any males, especially unmated ones, in. But, let me in, of course, when I head up in a couple of minutes." Damon said before walking back into his office.

"Come on Marlee, let's get your horny ass upstairs before you start trying to hump your oreos." Jake told me.

I gasped. "I would never take sexual advantage over oreos. I may be a little....more hormonal than usual, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to sexual harass my wonderfilled oreos."

He rolled his eyes. "Damn, I don't know if its just one of those days or your monthly girl time, but you're extremely sassy today." he stated.

***************************************************************************************

"YOU LOOK SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPERAL UNDERWEAR!!!! AND I KNOW NOW....THAT I'M SO DOWN!!!!!!!!!!" I shout-sing at the top of my lungs in my room while dancing around.

I did not pick the song on my phone to play, I was listening to the 5 Seconds of Summer album and it just came on. And I'm not just about to change it cause its ironic that I'm extremely hormonal right now. Its not my fault that mother nature doesn't just hate females, but must despise female werewolves to make us go through the hell of acting all slutty against, yet not against our will I guess. I don't know, this whole thing is very confusing right now and I've been feeling like the stereotype blonde bimbo slut most people originally thought of me when I first started high school. Don't worry, after about two days, everyone in the school knew I was a huge prude. Although, I can't say that I'm acting or thinking very prude right now. Guilty of being a hormonal female.

As I start to sway my hips to to the beat of the next song that comes onto my phone. It was a latin song. Marc Anthony's voice starts to come in and then, a pair of hands enter the picture when I feel them on my waist. My skin begins to burn with sensation at the touch of them on my skin. I ignore it and keep swaying my hips while whoever, but most likely Damon, was behind me came extremely close. Before I knew it, I was eventually grinding on someone. Dear Lord, if my father walks in, we would both be extremely dead. But at this point, I didn't care. It felt really good to have his hands there. I closed my eyes and smiled as I continued to sway my hips side to side. And then, I feel the proximity of a pair of lips close to my ear.

"As much as I'm enjoying this sweetheart, don't I get a kiss for saving you from Trevor and all those other males?" he pointed out.

I twist my body so I'm still close to him, only now I'm facing him. His hands are still on my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck. But, when he starts to lean in, I push him away.

"You didn't save me, Jake and his hero hair did." I said.

His mood immediately changed and he walked out of my room angry. I was sad, did he leave me cause Jake has-

"You better watch out, cause I may be getting hero hair myself to steal my thunder back." I hear my mates voice said.

And then, I burst into laughter. When my mate walks in I'm still laughing but fully aware of his presence. I fall onto the bed as I was backing away from him, my voice filling the room still laughing. He sits down on the bed besides me and looks at me with a weird look.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked.

"Because of what you said outside about the hero hair. Its what Damon said." I blurted out.

"Of course its what Damon said, I mean, I am Damon." he stated obviously. 

I shook my head. "No, its what Damon 'I'm hot as hell' Salvatore said once." I stated.

I should've kept my mouth shut, after I said what I said, I regreated it so much. He looked mad. My mate was mad at me. But of course he was, I just called Damon Salvatore hot. And it probably didn't help that it was a character from Vampire Diaries that was a vampire.

"What did you say?" he asked leaning towards me.

I saw an oppertunity for two things. The first being to calm my mate down, and the second being to make out with my hot as hell mate. So, without any hesitation, I grab his face and brought his lips down to mine. He immediately reponds and places his hands on either side of my head. He was holding his entire body over mine. I kiss him back with no regret. His tonge slips into my mouth and starts to explore. At this point, I do start to hesitate, but, I answer back with my tonge. Eventually, the kissing becomes more frantic and I start to lose my breath. He then begins to kiss my all the way down my neck and stops at the spot where his mark will be. And then he stopped. I looked up at him and noticed that his blue eyes were now golden yellow. His wolf, Blake is currently in control. And now, I understand why. He's thinking about marking me. Just before Blake could do anything, End Up Here comes on from the 5 Seconds of Summer album I had been listening to and I take the oppertunity to escape. I chuckled, bring back Damon.

"Look at that, one of my favorite songs from the album just came on." I stated before trying to push him back off of me.

It didn't work. "I actually liked the one that was playing before. Especially the part about you looking good in my underwear." he said huskily before bring his lips back down to mine.

As much as I wanted to move away, it was too late, Angel had come out and was in control of my body while I was in heat. Here's a hint: this is not gonna end up going well for me in the long run.Even if I was in control, I don't think I could move away again. My body has been craving his touch all day and it felt so good to have him kiss me like that. He begins to kiss down my neck once again and doesn't stop kissing the area where he will mark me. This is it, I know for sure now that its seriously gonna happen this time around.

Oh stop acting like you don't want it to happen. It feels good to have his lips on our skin and you know you love it. Being marked by him will only make his touch feel even more amazing. To me, there's nothing wrong with that. Angel said to me.

I rolled my eyes. Bracing my self for the puncture of his canines on my skin, I mentally close my eyes(because my eyes were currently closed due to Angel's doing) and pray to God that the marking doesn't hurt. And just before it happens, God must've heard my thoughts in that I did not want to be marked.

"Angel, let me talk to Marlee." Damon said now that he was in control again.

"Boo Damon, bring Blake back, he was much more fun." Angel answer in my voice.

"Angel please, I need to talk to Marlee." Damon begged.

Angel huffed. "Fine, but I expect that once you two are done, for Blake to come back to finish what we started just now."

And then I was in control again. I look up and see Damon's blue eyes. I quickly give him a peck on the lips before staring intently at his eyes. He gave me a soft smile and I smiled back at him. 

"I'm not gonna do this Marlee." he stated.

And my heart broke into a million pieces. Did he not want to be my mate anymore? Was I not good enough for him?

"I'm not gonna mark you while your in heat. Its like I'm taking advantage of you in my mind and I don't want that. I mean, I do want to mark you but I don't want it to feel like I'm taking advantage of you. And I know your body and wolf are telling you and me that your ready and that this is what you want, but I've learned a thing or two about you within the few days we've known each other, and I know that you'd want me to wait until you said, and not while your in heat, that your ready to be marked." he stated.

I smiled. He just didn't wanna feel like he was taking advantage of me? Awwweeeee. I do have an amazing mate. I was just about to kiss him when I realized that might be making the wrong message after that speech he just made. He kisses me on the cheek before getting off of the bed. I sit up and watch him begin to walk out of the room.

"I'll have some Omega females take care of you until your heat and uh....female time are done. You are not to come out of this room got it? And no other boys other than me. Just because I won't take advantage of you doesn't mean other boys will do the same. And God I don't want any male near what's mine." he stated before walking out of the room.

And I smiled with one thought in my mind. I may have an Alpha mate, but I don't care. He honestly wants me to be happy and isn't just looking out for himself. He's looking out for me too. And that's all I could ever ask for.

************************************************************************************************

What did you guys think about this chapter? Marlee acting all loopy and silly while being on her period and during her heat. And what about Damon near the end? Who thought that I was gonna have her marked by the end of this chapter half way through that whole scene at the end there. Not alot happened in this chapter that goes along with moving the plot further more, I just felt as though there needed to be a chapter where Marlee acts out of character and loopy, especially after the sad story about Damon's biological parents and sister last chapter. This book needed a pick me up.

Gif of Damon Salvatore saying the line Damon said---------->>>>>>>>>>>

Teaser: Training time with Marlee, Jake, Brett, and Bree.

QOTC: Do you guys like Damon? If not, then which male character do you like in his place?

Thank you so much guys for being so supportive of me. This past week this book reached #96 in werewolf stories. I never thought that this would happen, I just wrote because I love to write and I love werewolf stories so it seemed like a perfect fit. Thank you so much guys I love you and I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!

Stay amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

~Bri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 11 10
"Channing..?" I screamed. "TURN AROUND AND FACE IT LIKE A MAN!" I yelled. "You are all I have now Channing. You are all I have Channing. Alpha or not...
1.4M 35.4K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
4.4K 208 24
"You can't tell anyone." His words hit me hard, but I was ready for them. I grimaced slightly, but did my best to hide it as I squeezed my arms in re...
1.7M 47.1K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...