Stockholm Syndrome {Larry Sty...

By saywallahi

Harry Styles was just a teenager working at a grocery store , with his dreams of going to college crushed. Al... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
SMUT or NO SMUT?
ZAYN!!
chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter 9

Chapter 6

545 21 8
By saywallahi

Hello :) Im glad that you're liking the story so far! Every time I wake up and get a vote it literally makes my day go from inorganic to organic! idk if that makes sense;p ( bad to better!!)

enjoy:)

Harry's P.O.V

      I called my mom , letting her know that I was okay and that I would go home soon. She sounded worried , she wanted to know where I was , but that was a risk.

I just told her to relax and to not let her anxiety take over her.

         Im the one that has to relax , actually. She told me that food was running low but she's making sure to not over eat.

              I told her to stop looking for me , to be calm , and to just get some sleep.

She was on the verge of calling the police , but I told her that there was no need to.

       Im starting to wonder why I've changed my emotions and my thoughts so much.

I would've told her "yes! get me out of here"

But instead I kept quiet.

                          Of course Louis dosen't know about this , having him in bed all day with his sore joints is an advantage for me.

        He's been complaining a lot about how his muscles hurt and all that , I had to help him to get in the shower , which wasn't all that great.

           He's always calling my name in the middle of the night for stupid stuff

Either he wants tea ,  or he forgot to turn off the light .

                       Now that im helping , he told me I could sleep in the couch.

                                                   I can drink water , eat some stew.

     My clothes are wearing off , I tried to fit into his but they were too small for me , except for this one sweater thst fits him big , but normal on me.

                  Im wearing the same pair of pants....and don't get me started about underwear.

         He's starting to be more nice to me , but sometimes I can still catch him sending me a glare.

            But im pretty damn sure it's just because he can't get up to physically strangle me. When he get's better , it will be the same old thing.

 The thought of going to my mom is actually great  , but one thing is that I can't drive long distances , I could do five minutes , but once I get into traffic it's a whole different story.

I plop down on the couch and close my eyes , breathing in the cinnamon scent in the air.

      I think about what I did for Louis , never would I think of him as a friendly figure , he's just a douche.

       But something inside told me that he needed my help.

I can't say that I don't enjoy having company , finally.

I remember  that yesterday he called my because he needed a painkiller , when I walked into his room he had just woken up , his hair was messy and he struggled to open his eyes , he looked completely adora-

 I can't stand having these thoughts , I find it uncomfortable to have interest in men.

Even though that throughout my life I haven't really had interest in women.

Im just going crazy right now , it's too much for my mind to process.

     All these thoughts about wheter my decisions were good or bad.

 I try to calm down and think about my mom ,how I now know that she's fine , I can't wait to bring her here , I realize how I have a warm place to stay while she needs to wrap plenty of blankets around her. Maybe she thinks im turning into Gemma , sneaking off and leaving her.

   But she dosen't know the story.

It's like if she's here with me , like if her presence is present.

  " I was right , you really do need a shower " 

I open my eyes instantly , they meet Louis' blue one's .

He's looking down at me with a gross look , " Excuse me? " , I say.

"Have you seen your face ? you still have some mud in it "

"What are you doing? I thought your legs still hurt , and what about your lower core?" , I ask

"It's getting better , all that rest really did pay off" , he says with a devishly looking smile , he gets an empty cup and fills it with hot water.

"How about you go take a shower?"

__

I look at myself in the mirror , I have dark circles under my eyes and some scratches , a small buff of hair is starting to show on my face.

My hair is tied up in knots.

I've never taken a shower like this before , im used to heating up cold water and wash my body with it.

The pleasure of the hot water on my bruised skin is .. amazing.

I wash my hair and scrub my body , my face stings as I have a cut near my bottom lip.

I saddly get out of the shower and grab a blue towel , drying my body until all the moist is gone , I leave my hair wet as I take my old clothes and put them back on.

"Did you finally have some time to enjoy yourself? " , Louis asks as I open the door , "Yeah it was great , I've never had a shower like that before" , I answer as I walk downstairs.

I sit on the couch and wait for him to sit too , " Your family is..

"Poor" , I make out as I look at him , he looks down.

He stands up and offers me a drink , I refuse.

He gives his tea a few stirs , " You called your mom didn't you? "

Shit

"How do you know?"

"The phone wasn't like that" , he says with gritted teeth

"Did you tell her..that you were here?"

"No , I just called her to tell her that-

"You disobeyed me"

Damn this boy , is he my father or something?

"So?"

"Just because you helped me dosen't mean that you can do anything you want , I strictly told you to obey my rules",He sets his cup down and looks at me with hatred in his eyes.

"Why do you have to be like this? can't you see how bad my life is? I mean , look at yourself! no wonder why you have no family! they probably left you because you kept on waving your gun around the streets and hurting poor people"

Hey , im tired of being thrown around like this , im no puppet.

"Don't change the topic Styles! you know you did wrong , I don't care about what you told your mom! you disobeyed-

"Ofcourse you don't even care about my mom or my life whatsoever , so what if I called her , atleast I care about my mother , unlike you , I bet she's dead because you DIDN'T FUCKING CARE  " , im in anger right now , so what if he kidnapped me? so what if he has a gun?

Im not his child , he's not my boss , If he's not going to let me have my freedom then I won't let him speak to me this way.

"Your right , but the thing is" , His voice was harsh , but some vibratto was going in it.

He bit his lip as he looked at me , " I wasn't the one that killed her. ".

He walked upstairs , leaving me in confusion , I wasn't surprised because of the fact that he didn't hurt me.But because of my words.

I was stupid , this was a touching subject for him , and I think I just made Louis hate me even more , but my hatred towards him has grown into sadness.

Maybe him being in a gang has something to do with his mother being dead.

Now I feel like the bad one.

***

It's been four hours since I found out about Louis' mom and the guilt hasn't left me , the living room is dark and my hair has dried.

I try to get the pieces of information that I've gotten out of Louis , but it's too confusing.

I get up and use the red light of the microwave to find my way to the kitchen , I cringe at the sound of glass breaking , what did I step on now?

I look down, but I can't see anything but my socks.

But I see a dim light coming from upstairs.

***

"Louis!", I yell as I try to find him , but his room is empty ,nothing but empty bottles of beer and cigarette boxes , I look around , theres a small box that catches my attention but the sound of running water cuts my thoughts

.

This sounds cliche , but it all has a reason to it , trust me.

Poor louiss:(

Do you think he did it on purpose?

or maybe he just dosen't have control of his actions..

He's going cray cray yall  \(-_-)/

NO CONTROL

NO CONTROOOOOL

POWERLESS

ok um..

Ik this chapter was short but guess what?

IMA UPDATE TOMORROW! AND THE NEXT DAY AND THE NEXT DAY

Cuz it's springbreakk.

Please comment , i know this chappie is crappie but I LIKE IT KAY

please comment because I enjoy reading them , tell me your thoughts.

Make sure to vote!;)

And follow!:D

(every vote determines me to continue writing!)

What do you guys think about Louis?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 870 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
1.1M 55.6K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
30.3K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
525K 1K 28
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...