๐“๐š๐ข๐ฒ๐จ |Kenma Kozume x Re...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐–. โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ... More

โŒœ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐’€๐‘ถ โŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†
Chapter 2 - ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘
Chapter 3 - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž
Chapter 4 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†
Chapter 5 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š
Chapter 6 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’š + ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚
Chapter 7 - ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
Chapter 8 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’†๐’˜
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘ป๐’๐’–๐’“
Chapter 10 - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘
Chapter 11 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
Chapter 13 - ๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’
Chapter 14 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’†๐’”
Chapter 15 - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’• ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 16 - ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚, ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’‚
Chapter 17 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’€๐’๐’–, ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
Chapter 18 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’-๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚-๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 19 - ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’…๐’…๐’š
Chapter 20 - ๐‘ผ๐’๐’•๐’๐’–๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 21 - ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’–๐’†
Chapter 22 - ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’–๐’‘? ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 23 - ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•
Chapter 24 - ๐‘บ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“...๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ต๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chapter 25 - ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• & ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 26 - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’'๐’” ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž
Chapter 27 - ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chapter 28 - ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’๐’š ๐‘ซ๐‘ป๐‘ญ
Chapter 29 - ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’–๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 30 - ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’… ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†
Chapter 31 - ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’“๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•?
Chapter 32 - ๐‘น๐’Š๐’”๐’† & ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chapter 33 - ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’•
Chapter 34 - ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”
Chapter 35 - ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chapter 36 - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’'๐’” ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 37 - ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’š & [๐’€/๐’]; ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’†๐’†
Chapter 38 - ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’

Chapter 12 - ๐‘ผ๐’๐’„๐’๐’† ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’

15.4K 889 1.5K
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘-
❝【𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓮 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓸】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
She's his personal
assistant?
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓗—iijiri held the door open for Kenma as he stepped out of his car. The sun had set a long time ago, and the night sky was aglow with stars. The two were inside Kenma's private garage on their way to the mansion.

Kenma opened his house doors and stepped inside, giving a small nod of thanks to Hiijiri he entered and placed his briefcase on the counter.

The atmosphere in the room was...eerie. Kenma let out an irritated groan. He could sense a presence in his living room. The man took off his suit jacket and proceeded to the front.

"Why are you in my house Kuroo?" Kenma came around the corner and placed his jacket on the couch.

"How the hell do you even do that without ever seeing me?" The ravenette was impressed once again.

"Because your aura just annoys me to the fullest extent, it's hard not to tell when you're around."

"So how was work buddy?" Kuroo sipped on the glass of scotch he had placed inside his hand.

"Are we just going to pretend you didn't break into my home?" Kenma wasn't willing to let go of the topic so easily.

"I do it all the time, stop being dramatic." Kuroo didn't see the problem. It's not like he stole anything.

"I have to go in every day this month because I cared about my YouTube career more," Kenma said as he sat down beside Kuroo. His negligence was obviously a bad idea, because his company's stock began to plummet tremendously.

"You have too much stuff going on." Kuroo chuckled. "But that's not what I meant." He shifted his attention away from his glass and onto Kenma. "Anything...new going on?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Not that I'm aware of." The old blond answered after a while of thinking.

"Katie was right..." Kuroo trailed off.

Now the man was intrigued. "Right about what?" He pried. "What did Katie tell you?"

"You're not as focused as you use to be. I wonder why that is." His tune was more provocative than anything else.

"I am focused." Kenma snapped. "Katie just think she knows everything, and here she is spreading it to you—who also thinks he knows everything." He went in a rant until he heard Katie's voice behind him.

"Because I know everything, sir, and particularly about you. But you should already be aware of that." She carefully picked up his suit jacket and placed it neatly on her arm.

Kuroo started to put his context clues together to try figuring out why his pal was so uncoordinated as of late. "It's a woman isn't it? A classic case of infatuation if I do say so myself." Kuroo finished his drink. "Look at you, you can't even think straight anymore. So tell me, who is it?" The man leaned in closer to Katie, wanting to know all the details.

Kenma rolled his eyes. "Why does everything always have to be about a woman?" It's the only thing Kuroo would over talk about.

"I want to be an uncle." Why else would he be so persistent on setting Kenma up with a nice woman? Having kids of his own was way too much work. Which is why he needed Kenma to take one for the team and hurry up get somebody knocked up. But the man was just so fucking difficult, he had way too many morals.

"The other night Mr. Kozume spoke to a woman on the phone. The name [Y/n] might ring a bell." Katie began.

"I've also heard from inside sources that he's had a few encounters with her at a local arcade and that the applications for the personal assistant opening was delivered directly to her door step. She has a son as well. Isn't that correct, Kenma?" Katie pretended to be oblivious.

"Katie how do you know that." Kenma glared.

"I have my sources." She responded innocently.

"It was Hiijiri." Kenma wasn't that clueless as to who these sources could be.

"Maybe, maybe not." She refused to reveal her methods.

"Damn." Kuroo whistled. "You're into milfs?" That wasn't all that shocking. Kuroo had already labeled him the "mommy's boy" type, so it came as no surprise that Kenma would pursue a woman who already had a child.

Kenma burned a bright shade of red. "She's not a milf, don't call her that." He was not going to sit there and let him corrupt [Y/n] with his words.

"If you want to fuck her then yeah. She is." It was as simple as that.

The man who was currently being targeted went silent and Kuroo's eyes widened. "So you do want to fuck her? I thought you were gay all this time. You're being serious with me right now? Put it on everything." This was the first time he'd seen Kenma actually pick up an interest in a woman; one who wasn't a fictional character, and boy was he was ecstatic.

"Wait, what." Katie and Kenma paused at the same time at Kuroo's sudden statement about Kenma's sexuality.

"I give off gay vibes?" That was a new one.

"Don't worry bro, me too, it's okay." He gave Kenma a pat on the back.

There were many questions that were currently left unanswered, but Kenma decided to...ignore his statements. "Wait, are you gay?" Kenma couldn't just ignore his claims.

"Only on Wednesdays." Kuroo didn't see the relevance. "But back on topic, can I see her?" She must've really been something if Kenma was attracted to her. The man was as stoic as they came. "You got a picture or something?"

"No." The thought of Kuroo meeting or even looking at [Y/n] never once crossed his mind, and it was staying that way.

"She's his personal assistant? Is that what you said Katie?" Kuroo found a new means of attaining information.

"That's correct." She informed.

"Kenma...desks... empty offices...his personal assistant." Kuroo continued his suggestive remarks. "You're living the dream life buddy." He was starting to get jealous.

"Can you stop please?" Kenma was beginning to get embarrassed.

"It's nothing to be ashamed about." Kuroo explained. "The next time you see your kid tell him uncle Kuroo said hi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975K 36.8K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
165K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

123K 2.9K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
338K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...