Life as Draco Malfoy's sister

By HeatherPearson287

Draco's parents have hidden his twin sister away. Alania Malfoy has been so alone since her brother started H... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

9K 130 47
By HeatherPearson287

I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters in this story. I just own the ideas, Alaina, and the history. J. K. Rowling owns Harry Potter.

There I stood waiting, waiting for the train to arrive. My name is Alaina Bellatrix Narcissa Malfoy. My brother is the infamous Draco Malfoy. As I stood in the train station I wondered why father had sent me to come greet Draco instead of just waiting for him to come home. Father must have had a meeting with the Dark Lord. I despised that man. He put my family through hell and was trying to make my brother and I his minions. I sighed as the train was late and father was going to be furious. I hope that it would arrive quickly. I did not want to face punishment for being late especially if the Dark Lord was still there when Draco and I arrive.

                After ten minutes of being late the train pulled into view. Once at a complete stop the doors opened and mudbloods started filling out. Soon after Draco and the Slytherins, purebloods, walked off the train. I smirked, the infamous Malfoy smirk, and looked at Draco. He had grown so much since last time I saw him. Ignoring the people around him, I walked in front of him. “Draco, the train was late on arrival. We must go home father is waiting.” I spoke to him suddenly making those around him stare at me. Draco glared at me, rolling his eyes and replied in a cold voice, “I will get home when I arrive. You can wait or go if you wish, I do not really care.” The tone in his voice scared me. “Draco Lucius Malfoy, do not speak to me in that way. Father has requested for you to come home when you arrived. We have visitors at home and you shall come now!” I yelled at him. His eyes widened and turned to his friends nodded a goodbye.

                He turned back to me and followed quickly, I could feel his glare on my back. “Draco, I would like it if you stopped glaring. I would have let you converse as long as you wished and left you there but if I came back without you I would be severely punished. When we do arrive I will tell father that I was talking to some of your friends and that is why we are late. I do not wish to see you punished by father again.” I stated and looked back at him. His eyes widened as he replied, “Alaina, I will not allow you to do that. Father will not punish you anyways. He has never punished you before. I will take the blame as it is my fault.” I sighed and stopped walking. “Draco, I have been punished. I have suffered the cruciatus curse just as you have. I have been beaten, hexed, jinxed, cursed, and I have suffered the Dark Lord’s punishments as well.” I replied with tears forming in my eyes, I hated these tears. Tears are a sign of weakness. Draco’s eyes widened more than ever and anger erupted on his face. I turned and started walking again with Draco not far behind.

                Once we arrived at the Malfoy Manor, we hurried inside. I walked into the sitting room and saw father, mother, and the Dark Lord sitting there. “Excuse me, father, Draco is here. Sorry we are late the train was ten minutes late and then I met one of the boys in Slytherin.” I spoke trying to hide the fear in my voice as I heard Draco step next to me. “That is no excuse! You should not speak to anyone except those I tell you to! Have I not taught you that by now?” Father yelled as he stood from his spot, taking out his wand. I looked down and my father just got angrier. “I guess you have not learned. Well I will have to teach you again.” He stated in a lower, colder voice. “Crucio!” Father yelled as I fell to the floor pain overtaking my body. Father repeated the curse many times making me twitch in pain, I held in the screams that desperately wanted to escape. I would not give him the satisfaction of it. “Stop Lucius, I believe that is enough. I want her alive. I will have use for her later.” The Dark Lord stated in a commanding voice.

                The curse stopped but the pain still remained.  I could taste blood in my mouth and I could feel the wounds that had opened from my last beating. My father sat down and mother greeted Draco. I was the devil child that was never wanted, Draco was the perfect angel. I envied him for that and for his freedom. “Get up, girl. Go change and get back down here in presentable clothes.” Father spoke to me in the coldest voice I could imagine. I nodded and stood up, as painful as it was, walking up to my room in the attic with a slight limp.

Draco’s POV

                Pansy would not leave me alone. I swear I was going to kill her one day soon. Blaise and Flint were talking to me as we got off the train. We chuckled as Flint made joked about Potter. A girl came up to us; I did not even look at her till she spoke. “Draco, the train was late on arrival. We must go home father is waiting.” She spoke to me suddenly making the guys stare at her. God I hate when people stare at her. Iglared at her, rolling my eyes. I replied in a cold voice, I just hope she knows it’s just an act, “I will get home when I arrive. You can wait or go if you wish, I do not really care.” The tone in my voice seems to scare and anger her. “Draco Lucius Malfoy, do not speak to me in that way. Father has requested for you to come home when you arrived. We have visitors at home and you shall come now!”She yelled at me. My eyes widened and I turned to the boys nodded a goodbye.

                I turned back to her following her quickly, she seemed to feel my glare on her back because she spoke while looking at me without even turning around, “Draco, I would like it if you stopped glaring. I would have let you converse as long as you wished and left you there but if I came back without you I would be severely punished. When we do arrive I will tell father that I was talking to some of your friends and that is why we are late. I do not wish to see you punished by father again.” My eyes widened as I replied, “Alaina, I will not allow you to do that. Father will not punish you anyways. He has never punished you before. I will take the blame as it is my fault.” She sighed and stopped walking. “Draco, I have been punished. I have suffered the cruciatus curse just as you have. I have been beaten, hexed, jinxed, cursed, and I have suffered the Dark Lord’s punishments as well.” she replied with tears forming in her eyes, I hated seeing her tears. Tears are a sign of weakness, a sign of fear. I could feel my eyes widened more than ever and anger seeped on to my facial expression.

                How dare they hurt her! I would kill father for laying a hand on her. She turned and started walking again with me not far behind. Once we arrived at the Malfoy Manor, we hurried inside. She walked into the sitting room, I was watching the scene role on ready to interfere if needed, and saw father, mother, and the Dark Lord sitting there. “Excuse me, father, Draco is here. Sorry we are late the train was ten minutes late and then I met one of the boys in Slytherin.” She spoke trying to hide the fear in her voice; I heard it so clearly, as I step next to her. “That is no excuse! You should not speak to anyone except those I tell you to! Have I not taught you that by now?” Father yelled as he stood from his spot, taking out his wand. She looked down and my father just got angrier. “I guess you have not learned. Well I will have to teach you again.” He stated in a lower, colder voice. “Crucio!” Father yelled as she fell to the floor, pain overtaking her. Father repeated the curse many times making her twitch in pain, I held in the screams to plead him to stop that desperately wanted to escape. “Stop Lucius, I believe that is enough. I want her alive. I will have use for her later.” The Dark Lord stated in a commanding voice.

                The curse stopped but the ache from seeing my sister hurt still remained in my heart.  I could only imagine the pain that Alaina has gone through since I left a year and a half ago. My father sat down and mother greeted me kindly. Father believed that sister was the devil child, I was the perfect angel. I hated them for that. Alaina was the angel, I was the devil. “Get up, girl. Go change and get back down here in presentable clothes.” Father spoke to her in the coldest voice I could imagine. She nodded and stood up, as painful as it looked, walking up the stairs with a slight limp. “Father, may I be excused?” I asked, hoping he would allow me to go. He turned his head to me and nodded before returning to his conversation with Lord Voldemort.

                I backed out of the room, as soon as I was out of their sight I ran up the stairs. My destination, the attic, I had to check on her. The after affects of the curse is worse than being hexed one hundred times. I knew Alaina was probably coughing up blood because of how many times she was cursed. I should know I have done it before. I came to her room and walked in without knocking. I had to make sure she was alright. I may be heartless but she is my sister. “Alaina, where are you?” I asked with worry visible in my eyes. She was not on her bed, not anywhere is sight. A cough was heard from the other side of the room. “Brother, what are you doing in here? You should be down stairs with father, mother, and the Dark Lord.” She spoke with soreness in her voice, pain, as I walked over to her. She was on the floor, blood dripping from her mouth. “I was excused. Now let’s get you cleaned up.” I replied and picked her up carefully. As I laid her on her bed, I examined her wounds. She had deep gashes in her arms and stomach that were opened, probably from an old beating that just reopened. “Alaina, you are coming with me back to Hogwarts. I will not leave you here to be abused. I thought that father would never hurt you as he used to hurt me. I was wrong and you had to pay for that.” I stated and I wiped the blood from her lips. “Brother, you know father would never allow that.” She replied as she had a flicker of hope in her eyes. “He will allow it. I will not leave you here. I will tell him that he must allow you to come or I will not go back myself. He will accept.” I said with sternness in my voice. Alaina looked up at me full of hope. “Thank you, brother.” She spoke in her weak voice. I continued to clean her wounds.

                I was not going to allow this to ever happen again. I may be a horrible person to Potter, and his friends but my sister needed me. I was not going to leave her in the cold, so to speak. Once her wounds were cleaned and wrapped, I pulled out a long black and red dress. As I gave it to her, I spoke again, “When we go back I want you to wear your silver and green dress. You are going to be placed in Slytherin, most likely, so you shall wear Slytherin colors.” Alaina only smiled at me and motioned for me to turn around. I did so and she got dressed. “Brother, I missed you when you left. Father would not give me any of your letters. He burned them all.” She said with sorrow held in her voice, a voice that sounded so innocent. Anger rose yet again. “He what!?!” I yelled anger being the dominant emotion in my voice. “H-he b-burned t-them.” She stuttered, fear present in her voice. I turned around and looked at her, knowing by now she was dressed. I walked behind her and zipped up the dress. “Alaina, I’m sorry for raising my voice at you. I just despise that he would do such a thing.” I stated in a calmer voice, much lower than before. She only nodded and put on her black heels. She hated those shoes, despised them more than anything. Father told her that she was to be a proper young lady and were the proper clothes as well, that included heels.

                I grabbed her brush before she could and started brushing her hair gently. She loved when I did this; it made her calm and relaxed. After I brushed through her long ivory blond hair, she turned to me and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged her back and she smiled up at me. “I love you brother. I am so glad that you are back.” She said to me with sorrow and a hint of happiness held in her eyes. I smirked at her and replied, “I love you too little sister. I am glad to be back as well.” Her smile never faded until she heard father call for us. We walked down the stairs together and into the sitting room where we found only our father and the Dark Lord. “Wench, Draco, you are both going to be going to Hogwarts in a few days. Wench, you are going to do something for the Dark Lord. You are going to gain Harry Potter’s trust; you are going to gain him as your boyfriend. When this happens I want you to tell me so that we can lead him here to kill him.” Father spoke in a commanding manor. Alaina and I nodded quickly and left.

Alaina’s POV

                Father called Draco and I down to the sitting room. We walked down the stairs together and into the sitting room where we found only our father and the Dark Lord. “Wench, Draco, you are both going to be going to Hogwarts in a few days. Wench, you are going to do something for the Dark Lord. You are going to gain Harry Potter’s trust; you are going to gain him as your boyfriend. When this happens I want you to tell me so that we can lead him here to kill him.” Father spoke in a commanding manor. Draco and I nodded quickly and left. Fear was the only emotion I was feeling. I could not hurt others. I could not hurt Harry Potter. He was my only hope of father being dead as well as the Dark Lord. They wanted me to befriend him, that was alright, but killing him was barbaric. Draco wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. “Sis, don’t worry. You can just tell Potter and warn him about this.” He said to me. “But wouldn’t we get in trouble?” I asked afraid to see my brother hurt. “No we will not. We can just say that Potter overheard us talking about it.” He replied and smirked at me again. I nodded and pulled away from him. “I must pack my things.” I stated as I turned and walked away. I heard Draco sigh from behind me. After my trunk was packed I lay down and went to sleep, dreaming of a better life at Hogwarts.

The Next Day

Draco’s POV

                “Father, I need to take Alaina to Diagon alley to get her school supplies. We shall leave in one hour.” I stated to my father as he talked to the Dark Lord. He only nodded and shooed me away. I smirked and walked up to the attic to wake my baby sister. I opened her door and sighed once I saw her asleep on the floor. I knelt down beside her and shook her carefully as I spoke softly, “Alaina wake up sweetheart.” Her eyes fluttered open as she moved her hands up wiping at her eyes adding to her innocence. “Dray, what are you doing in here?” She asked in a quiet voice. “I needed to wake you up so we can go shop for your school supplies. We are leaving in about fifty minutes. Go get ready.” I replied. She nodded and stood up carefully. I went to her closet and pulled out a black and silver dress that would reach just below her knees. I gently handed it to her then kissed her forehead. “Get dressed and we shall head down stairs to bid father goodbye.” I spoke to her quietly as I stroked her cheek. She started to turn but looked at me. I was confused for a second before I realized that she wanted me to turn around so that she could change. I turned around quickly and listened to the sound of the clothes moving. “Okay Draco, I am finished.” She spoke as she walked in front of me. I smiled at her then handed her a pair of silver high heels. “Let us go then.” I spoke as I wrapped my arms around her in a protective manner. We walked down stairs and I spoke coldly to our father, “Father, we are leaving now.”  He gave a curt nod and continued his conversation yet again, does he ever stop talking.

Alaina’s POV

                Brother and I were walking in complete silence until he spoke, “Ali, you mustn’t be scared. We will get on well at Hogwarts and father will never hurt you again. I promise you that.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.7K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.2M 52.9K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
224K 9.3K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...