Love Game [DonBelle]

By nijeas

Donny and Belle crossed paths through a popular MMORPG Games. Curious about each other, they've decided to me... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
‼️‼️‼️

SEVENTEEN

1.7K 23 2
By nijeas

LITTLE MINX

⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. ⚠️
FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER,
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

I woke up with a beautiful woman laying next to me. Last night was absolutely mind blowing. All those intense emotions that bottled up within ourselves were completely let out last night. I don’t even know what time we fell asleep. We just passed out in bed, drunk with each other’s pleasure. There’s one thing I can say though, Belle is a fucking minx. Wow.

It’s already half past 11 when I woke up. I usually wake up earlier than this but due to last nights events, I think waking up a little later today don’t seem to be a bad thing. We’re on a university break, so it doesn’t really matter what time we get up but I was feeling quite hungry.

I was about to get up in bed when an arm wrapped around my waist.

“Where are you going?” Belle asked with her eyes still closed but her eyebrows scrunched.

“I’m hungry Babe, I’m going to grab us some food." I said.

“Noo, stay, you’re warm.” She said with her voice still hoarse from sleep.

I want to be annoyed because I’m hungry. But how could I when this woman couldn’t seem to get enough of my presence. I’ve been wanting that to happen in forever and now, I finally got it.

“Fine. But we have to get up soon. I’m really hungry Babe.” I said and pouted.

“I know something you can eat.” She said and smirked as she wrapped her legs on mine with her eyes still closed.

“How can you even talk like that when you’re barely awake?” I chuckled and turned to face her as I land gentle kisses on her neck and her shoulders.

“Because you make me want to do it.” She answered and squirmed at the light kisses I was giving.

“Why the hell are you so bold?” I asked.

“Only when it comes to you.” She lazily said and buried her face on my chest. I sighed but this also feels nice. I can’t believe it.

We stayed like that for a few minutes and eventually, she’s the one who got up first and pulled me up from the bed. We walked outside with me walking behind her as I wrap my arms around her waist and hooked my chin on her shoulders. She looked good this morning with her body still wrapped in sheets.

“I’ll cook breakfast. You just sit there and wait.” She said and winked at me.

“I never knew you cook.” I said with a hint of surprise in my tone.

“You still don’t know many things about me Pangilinan.” She said and chuckled.

“I’m excited to find out.” I replied and sat on the barstool by the kitchen counter.

“What do you want to do today?” I asked her.

“Well, I don’t know yet. What do you have in mind?” She asked in return.

“Hmm. I don’t have anything in specific. I don’t really care what we do, I just want to be around you.” I said and that put a smile on her face.

God she’s just radiating in the morning.

“You want to pull some mobs later?” She asked.

“Hell yes, let’s do it.” I said a little too excited.

“I told you, you’d like me.” She said and smirked.

“You’re not wrong.” I said and laughed.

She clearly knew my sorry ass would probably fall head over heels for her the moment we meet and I don’t regret any of it.

“Come to think of it, you being Belinda is not surprising at all. Now that I’ve gotten to know you a little more better.” I said.

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” She asked.

“A good thing.” I answered.

“A really good thing.” I added and threw her air kisses.

“You’re such a cheese ball, oh God.” She said and rolled her eyes and I laughed.

“You love it though. You couldn’t get enough of me this morning.” I said proudly.

“Cute.” She mumbled.

“I know I am.” I replied and she almost threw the spatula she was holding at me.

“I don’t think I want to see you get mad” I said and let out a soft chuckle.

“Oh yeah, you really don’t. So I’d appreciate it if you don’t look at any other girls other than me if you want to live.” She said nonchalantly.

Holy shit this girl was threatening me and she didn’t look like she didn’t give a damn if I was scared or not.

“There’s no one like you. It’s impossible to look at other women.” I said.

“You’re good with words Donato, how many girls have fallen for that already?” She asked and laughed while she focuses on cooking pancakes for the two of us.

“I never said it to anyone though. Just you.” I replied and stood up from the stool so I could stand next to her.

I loved wrapping my arms on her waist. It felt like the most comfortable thing to do and that’s exactly what I did.

“No one has ever caught my attention the way you did Babe. To me, you’re the prettiest of them all.” I said and kissed her cheek while she cooks.

“You can’t be saying things like that while I cook, you freakin Casanova. I might burn these pancakes!” She said and I kept my arms around her waist hugging her from behind.

“Just look at me for a few seconds though. I want to do something.” I said.

“What is it?” She asked.

“Just look at me.” I said while waiting for her to look.

When she finally did, I kissed her lips as my hands travelled up to her breasts and cupped it.

“I couldn’t get enough of you.” I whispered and bit her ear lightly and she almost groaned in frustration.

“You are going to kill me and I am going to burn these pancakes. I thought you’re hungry?” She asked and I nodded.

“Yeah, I was hungry. I still am but you made me hungry for you too.” I said while cupping her breasts, giving it soft but firm squeezes in every kiss that I land on her skin.

“Donny…” She said almost breathlessly and placed her hands on top of mine.

She bit her lip probably trying her best to stay composed. I loved seeing her this way though. How every touch I give, seem to affect her a lot.

“What?” I asked.

“Continue cooking. Those pancakes might get burned.” I said and she let out a long sigh.

“Don’t mind me here.” I whispered on her ear and she elbowed by stomach lightly.

“If these gets burned, I’m making you eat all of these.” She said warning me.

“I’ll eat it no problem” I said and giggled.

“But don’t you think something is getting in the way?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” She asked and turned her head to look at me.

“This is getting in the way.” I said tugging the white sheet she wrapped on her body.

“Oh you better not Pangilinan, I will kill you.” She said and clicked her tongue.

I playfully tugged on it until I managed to get the tip of the sheet that kept her body covered. I pulled it and the sheets loosened up and fell on the floor leaving Belle naked. Before she could say anything, my hand travelled down to her centre as I slid in between her folds. I bit her shoulders as my thumb found her little nub and pressed against it, which made her drop the spatula.

“Keep cooking Babe, don’t mind me here.” I said and giggled.

“How could I not mind you? You’re literally killing me.” She said.

“I’m not. I’m being productive. I’m pleasuring you while you make our food.” I said and grinned.

“Fuck!” She said as I rubbed her a little faster. She started breathing heavily and placed the pancake she cooked on a plate and turned off the stove.

“I can’t cook like this.” She said and faced me.

She jumped and wrapped her legs on my waist as I put my hands on her ass and sat her on the kitchen counter.

Torrid kisses were shared between us. It was probably the most sensual thing I’ve ever done in my entire life. With her, I just feel like a fire keeps on being ignited and I just couldn’t get enough of her. She grabbed it and placed it back on her centre without breaking our kisses.

“Now, do it properly.” She said with her legs spread and me standing in between.

She wraps her arms on my neck and began to pant hard as I started to slide in and out of her while my thumb rubs her clit.

“Jesus” She said and rolled her eyes in the back of her head pressing our foreheads together.

“Donny uhhh fuuck” She mumbled as I thrust faster.

She bit my lip a little too hard causing it to redden and be a little bruised. I didn’t mind. My thoughts were filled with lust. My ears heard her sexy moans that were meant for me and only me.

I kissed her neck and sucked on it leaving a mark visible enough for anyone to see. She hissed and moaned in pleasure at the same time as she came through and convulsed from the pleasure I brought her. I slid out slowly and grazed my hands up her body and pinched her nipples. She looked at me with those hazy cat like eyes that were both tired and lust filled with her cheeks flushed in red as the sunlight hits her skin  that made her look even more beautiful.

She’s so fucking beautiful.
When did I became so lucky?

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead, her nose and her lips.

“Babe, I’m so fucking in love with you. I hope you’ll keep playing games with me. I’ll eat your pancakes even if it’s charcoal burnt.” I said and that earned a laugh from her.

“You’ll eat anything that has anything to do with me Donato.” She said confidently.

“You’re not quite wrong.” I said and smirked while I brush her hair and cupped her cheeks.

“Such a minx.” I said while I chuckle and kissed those lips that were pouting.

“Keep pouting like that and I might just kiss you all day.” I said.

“You’re frustrating.” She said and pinched my stomach.

“You are too. You make me sexually frustrated all the time.” I said and laughed.

“Pervert.” She said and I laughed.

“You love it.” I said and helped her get off the counter.

“Maybe.” She said and giggled.

I picked up the sheets and she pulled it away from me.

“I’m going to grab something to wear for real. I need to continue cooking. You’re not going to keep taking these sheets off.” She said and turned her back.

“Clothes won’t help you baby, I might be able to take those off still.” I teased.

“Fuck you.” She replied.

“See what I mean?” I said and she frustratingly laughed anyway.

“What have I done to you?” She asked.

“You made me yours.” I said and winked at her.

“Go wear something kitten, I’ll wait here.” I said and she nodded.

I heard her shout from her room while changing.

“I’m in love with you too Pangilinan! And Yes, I’ll keep playing with you!” She said and I laughed.

“Good to know!” I shouted back.

Yep. She definitely has my heart.

-
-
-
-

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 118 9
"ᵒⁿ ᵃ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃⁿ ᵉᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ˡᵉᵍᵃᶜʸ" Oc x rafael withe
1K 146 20
How life would be if you and Ethan were currently together. +Plus Some scandals. +Good Bonds
191K 6.4K 17
When Steve brings home a stray he could not have forseen how the reader would change not only his life but that of his best friend.
12.8K 383 37
"we can't do this." "why not, princess?" "because you're my best friend." lowercase intended, all rights reserved to @romanticisedolans ©- *CURRENTL...