Faith Against Fate | jjk.kth ✔

By Naveena_bts

Kim Taehyung's whole world crumbled down when his 6 year old son got lost in the heavy crowd of an amusement... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter (1) Kill
Chapter (2) Appa
Chapter (3) Kim Taehyung
Chapter (4) Darling
Chapter (5) Him
Chapter (6) Fun
Chapter (7) Son
Chapter (8) Contract
Chapter (9) Coming
Chapter (10) Yours
Chapter (11) Game
Chapter (12) Ruined
Chapter (13) Baby
Chapter (14) Storm
Chapter (15) Blonde
Chapter (16) Horrible
Chapter (17) Fate
Chapter (18) Heartbeats
Chapter (19) Maybe
Chapter (20) Soul
Chapter (21) Petal
Chapter (22) Tears
Chapter (23) Breakdown
Am Back!
Chapter (24) Stay
Chapter (24.5) Heart
Chapter (25) Home
Chapter (26) Boyfriend
Chapter (27) Love
《 Thank You 》
My Work 《Other Books》
《 New Book 》

Epilogue (End)

11.1K 500 368
By Naveena_bts

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale."

07/07/21
Rewritten :: 06/07/23

Thank you for so much love and patience throughout the book, I can't believe that it took me a whole year and half to complete this darling. Lots of love!

________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

~~ 7 years later ~~

His blonde locks flared with the wind, his hands busy watering the plants as the younger was scoop into big, strong and veiny arms of his husband. 

Taehyung giggled into the air, when he felt featherly kisses on his nape, trying to shy away from the elder who only held him tighter.

"What do you think you are doing, Ggukie?" Taehyung teased, his cheeks blushing red even after almost five years of their marriage. The other hummed, sending vibration to his soul;

"Am following the sun." He replied, receiving a confused sound from the blonde and Taehyung didn't even have to turn around to know that his husband was smiling wide with both of his bunny teeth sneaking from behind his lips.

"See, the way the sun is trying to fiercely kiss the night." The male referred to the setting sun, this time making his husband turn around to face him.

The blonde opened his mouth to say something about his husband's cheesiness but he was shut with lips crashing on his own. The kiss was melting, the more fierced the sun had ever given to the night. 

It brought the thunder in both of their hearts, thunder of love and romance. Comfort and security. Tongue collided, fighting for dominance and even if the raven wanted Taehyung to win every fight, he didn't let this one go. 

Breathes felt short, tightening their lungs, but they cared less, wanting to take in each other as the hand on the younger's waist tightened, pulling him closer. The younger male struggled for air. 

The raven let him go as a string of saliva attached their lips, their cheeks flushed red and Jungkook's hairs messy from all the tugging Taehyung had done. He leaned to take those lips under his once again—

"Oh god! My virgin eyes." Jimin's dramatic yell fell into his ears, Taehyung pushed the other away, cherry red adoring his face..

"I can behead you for invading the mafia boss' privacy, Jimin." Jungkook glared at the intruder, his husband rolling his eyes. His dramatic replies and Jimin's teasing smirk. A never ending saga.

"You aren't a mafia anymore, remember." The silver haired male winked and Jungkook almost groaned. He didn't even want to remember all those terrible memories. 

God! The mafia had almost, almost cried when he said that in front of Yoongi. The elder had glared at him with so much venom, he had shuddered.

The day three years ago, as Jungkook trailed to Yoongi's office, debating on his life decisions, he stuttered. 

"H-hyung, I don't want to be the boss anymore." Yoongi was opposed to his decision, because the elder knew that once you stepped inside the underworld, there was no going back. He had told Jungkook before too. 

In their world, only the real heir could be the boss. And Yoongi wasn't the real brother of Jungkook, so all the smaller mafia's under them opposed when the raven decided to step down from his position, it brought a hell upon earth. 

And even so, Yoongi's calm presence and dangerous aura with Jungkook's manipulation skill made everything turn into their favor. He was angry. Mad at Jungkook for stepping down so suddenly, without any solid reason and explanation. 

But just after fifteen days when Jungkook couldn't take anymore torture of Yoongi's ignorance, he barged into his office with raging steps, throwing Yoongi's stuff and files around the room. The elder looked at him with his arms crossed on his chest. 

When the raven couldn't find anything more to throw and he stopped, Yoongi took a step forward and then another. Jungkook stood stubborn on his step— okay, he agreed he took a step back once, or maybe twice or maybe until the wall had him trapped. 

And even when Jungkook was a few inches taller, he looked tiny in front of the male, the mafia boss standing in front of him. The raven was so sure that his brother was going to through a good scolding or maybe a few blows at his handsome face but the words had him still.

"Why?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi with his one eye, trying to press more against the wall.

"W-what?"

"Why did you step down?" The voice was so calm that it scared Jungkook. 

"Because I-i wanted to—

"Lier." Jungkook immediately shut his mouth, big bambi eyes getting bigger. 

"I-i feel burdened—

"The truth." Yoongi demanded and Jungkook gulped. 

"H-hyung.." He tried but the next second Yoongi's fingers were tugging on his raven locks, a hiss escaped Jungkook's lips. 

"The truth, Jeon." Jungkook bit on his lips as he felt his scalp burning. Yoongi's cat eyes gazing into his, with a deadly intensity. The elder tugged a little hard as the younger shut his eyes.

"I want the trut—

"Taehyungispregnant." He accepted and Yoongi frowned. "What did you say?"

"Taehyung's pregnant." Jungkook whispered, the male in front of him froze as he opened his eyes to look at his brother. 

"H-hyung hurt.." Jungkook uttered, purposely making his already large eyes bigger, his scalp really burning as the other let his locks go. He sighed in relief. 

"Come here." Yoongi said, Jungkook instantly curled his body against the elder, he breathed when the elder rubbed where he had tugged him before. 

"Idiot." Jungkook smiled at the words, expressions matching the happiness of the wide gummy smile on Yoongi's lips. 

The raven glared at Jimin with his narrowed eyes who raised his eyebrows at him and he had almost cursed the other out when his eyes met the sight of his babies.

"Hyunie, darling.." Jungkook called, the child smiling wide as took quick steps toward his father, the fourteen year old resembling the raven in such a way that nobody did.

The elder laughed with happiness as he hugged the child tightly, till it was impossible to breath, the child giggled. He ran to his appa then, giving him the biggest hug, Jungkook's eyes searched for his little bean. 

As he felt the soft tug of his pants, he looked down to find the little three year old looking up at him with wide puppy eyes of Taehyung and the pouty lips of his, pink peeling joy adoring his face and tiny fingers hugging his leg. 

Jungkook bent down with a glee as he picked the kid up, eyes shining bright.

"My pretty baby. Did you miss, dada?" The male asked, the child in his arms who babbled, shaking his head. He pushed Jungkook away.

"M-miss appa." He whispered and Jungkook rolled his eyes, pressing his lips into a thin line. He turned around with a frown on his face.

"Give me back my angel and take your brat away." He pouted, Taehyung laughing. "He isn't brat, he is my baby." The fourteen year old walked back to his dada as he giggled at the raven's pout, pecking his cheek. 

Taehyung kissed the three year old who giggled loudly, happy to be in the arms of his appa. The blonde looked at Jimin who was adoring them with heart eyes, he gave the kid to Jungkook. 

"I hope they didn't bother you—

"Should I call Jin Hyung?" Taehyung shook his head with wide eyes before he chuckled and hugged the other, ever since Jungkook left the mafias, he was determined to leave the mansion. Away from all the crimes and violence.  

As he settled away from the mansion to the house he had brought Taehyung for the first time seven years ago. The house with a garden at front and windows opening to the Han river. All the other members supported his decision, worried for the kid's and their mental health. None of them wanted to have the kid live in between guards and guns. 

Occasionally meeting with each other and spending time together, Jaehyun gave all of them frequent visits as he didn't like going away from his favorite uncles. Till the three year old also joined his brother. 

The youngest Jeon being the absolute favorite of everyone in the main mansion, the guards, the maids. Yeonjun and his boyfriend Soobin. 

"They both can never bother us, Taehyung. And seriously I would have kept them with me for more than three days if not for your whiny husband eating my ears on the phone and telling me how I will be boiled in hot oil in hell for snatching his angel and the brat."

The blonde laughed loudly as he looked back at Jungkook who was sitting down on the grass with the three year old in his lap and Jaehyun hugging his biceps, both laughing at some babble the youngest did.

His eyes softening, love and happiness adoring around his pupil, he gazed at them lovingly, his best friend behind him tapping on his shoulder, understanding the unsaid emotion as nodded his head in a comforting manner. 

The silver haired male took his leave, not forgetting to tease Jungkook about how Jin hyung would soon be knocking on his door to take the babies away for a week, the male looked terrorized. 

______

Soon, both Taehyung and Jungkook found themselves in their bedroom balcony, moon high in the sky with twinkling stars by its side. The moonlight fell on the blonde's face as he was pressed against Jungkook's chest from behind.

"Isn't the moon so ethereal?" Taehyung whispered, his puppy almond eyes fixed at the moon, his husband behind him hummed. 

"Very." His doe bambi orbs fixed at his lover's face. 

Past seven years brought so much happiness to both of their lives. Their hearts bloomed like flowers in spring— when Jungkook confessed his love to Taehyung. Jungkook sobbed when the younger proposed him for marriage on his knees. Jaehyun being the dada's boy. And god bless them with their three year old— Jeon Taeho

Jungkook had laughed with tears running to his cheek when the blonde stuttered the news to him. He had jumped like a mad man when saw the first ultrasound of his baby. He had wept loudly as the doctors handed him the peeling pink bundle of joy, wrapped in the fluffiest white towel. 

Where the past years brought happiness to his heart, it also left a few painful memories to their soul.

Just like when the ten year old Jaehyun had screamed from a nightmare, where he watched a strange man hitting his appa. The child hardly remembered any memories from his childhood. 

A worried Jungkook and Taehyung had visited the doctors, who told them that as the child grew older he would forget memories from his childhood, hardly remembering a day or two which were the most terrible for his mind. 

The raven was determined to erase the bad days that brought nightmares to his child, he revamped all their albums and removed everything that could remind Jaehyun of his childhood, of him

After that night Jungkook didn't let anything hurt his pretty baby as he answered the kid's questions with patience, not letting the blonde sink in the guilt of having the kid hurt. 

Even on the days when the little kid asked him with the most painful expressions on his face, why Jungkook wasn't in the pictures of when he was born or why there was no picture of the raven with his appa, hugging his tiny self. Or why he couldn't remember any memory of him with them before six years of his age.  

Where Taehyung struggled to answer the child with his teary orbs, Jungkook had taken the blame on himself as he held the child close and said;

"Dada was busy in his own self that he couldn't notice his love and his pretty baby suffering. He's very sorry, Hyunie. But I promise I will be there for both of you always. Everytime you need me, you will find me." 

But the child had pushed him away as he threw a loud yell at Jungkook for being bad— for being a bad dada.

Taehyung had sobbed, trying to stop the kid but was stopped by his husband who held him close to his chest, making him understand that the kid wasn't throwing a tantrum but expressing his emotions and there was nothing wrong in crying or being angry at your parents. 

And it was always better to let your tears and anger out than to held them in.

Later, the raven had sneaked into the room of the kid as he hugged him closer even when the kid struggled, Jungkook crying out about how deeply sorry he was.

And just after half an hour of crying, screaming. Patience and love. The kid was sobbing into his dada's embrace, apologizing for yelling at him. 

Jungkook fondly chuckle at the memories, remembering that how sorry the child was for the next two weeks. He loved both of his boys— three of his boys so much.

Taehyung turned around hearing the raven chuckle, Jungkook's arm trapping his body in between the railing and his hard chest. He looked up at his husband with narrowed eyes and a small on his lips. 

"What? Why did you laugh?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow accusingly, his lover laughed, wrapping his veiny and tattooed arms around his petite waist. 

"Nothing, just.." Jungkook trailed off, his eyes gazing into the brown orbs of the younger as he brought right hand forward and curled it around Taehyung's left one kissing his knuckles where their marriage band rest.

"I love you." The teasing pinch in between Taehyung's eyebrows disappeared, his squinted eyes now starring at Jungkook's face with love and affection swimming in them.

"I love you too, Ggukie." The younger confessed, receiving the warmest kiss on his forehead by Jungkook, they silently gazed into each other's eyes, where one's were as deep as the ocean, the other's were as mesmerising as the night sky. 

Seven years from today and seven years ago from there, their fate played with them in the way it wanted. 

When Taehyung let his faith in love for Jungkook go down, fate cruelly laughed at him, ending him in the claws of the devil. The result— He lost their baby.

When Taehyung gained a little bit of faith in himself, he had escaped Yugyeom, even if from Jackson's help, he did. Protecting himself and his three year old from the severe damage that could have happen. 

Three years later, when the fate took the toll on him and he lost his child in the heavy crowd of the fare. He met with Jungkook. In bad time. In bad circumstances. The mafia wanting nothing but revenge

When Jungkook's fate played with him as he met the six year old on the street. Everyone noticed that how the mafia wanted to kill the child, nobody saw that even after knowing the possibility of the child being Taehyung's son, the raven made no attempt to send the kid away— to a orphanage or to the mafia's headquarters where the kid would get the best treatment, only to be a guard in future. 

He kept the child close to him, as far as keeping him in the room of his personal wing. Maybe because he knew that the child was Taehyung's. 

Yoongi told Taehyung to leave Jungkook, but he didn't. Maybe because he had the faith that Jungkook would hear him out, would understand him, would trust him. 

Which proved right, as Jungkook begged him to tell him the truth, as he cried that he trust him the most, as he not only saved him from Yugyeom but also trapped him to help the blonde to get the legal custody of Jaehyun.

Their faith in love was stronger than their fate when it gave Taehyung the offer to leave for Paris forever, away from the mafia. They cried tears on that night, and the way Jungkook's fate pitied him when Jaehyun called him "dada" 

When Jungkook burst into tears or when Taehyung screamed from hunting nightmares in between dark nights, they both were to hold each other like a ray of light. Their faith in love and in each other increased with each and every horror their fate threw at them.

They both loved each other, hurting each other in the way. Giving pain to one another in the process of loving, they both learned and suffered. But it wasn't love if you didn't suffer, no? 

Even after so many hurdles and hardship, they both find each other the warm embrace of one another. Their heart rhythms syncing as they gazed into those affection filled orbs. 

Their babies sleeping soundly by the room next to them, standing in the balcony of their dream house, Jungkook stared into Taehyung's beautiful brown eyes.

His lips softly lifted upward, Taehyung's eyes, his lover's big wide puppy eyes spoke words loud and clear— like the words written in those love letters which were sealed by the kiss. The words in a language that only the moonlight could read as he stood under the shining moon and let the syllables reach his soul.

Taehyung met Jungkook's eyes back, his lips curling ever so softly, the hold of Jungkook's firm fingers on his hand and wetness of the forehead kiss still lingering over there.

For some people, love was when the sun kissed the night. Or when the stars refuse the side of the moon. For few, love was when the sea returned to its shore no matter how far he was pushed away.

But for Taehyung, the love was him. For Taehyung, the love was nothing but simply Jungkook. 

And in the end, it didn't matter who won. What mattered the most was that they both were together, in each other's embrace, close to their lover's heart. They were both in love. Winning over the game of their;

Faith against fate.

||The End||

*

*

I updated this story very randomly so If you have read the story in one go, please share your honest thoughts. And—

Thank you so much for making it till here, goodness I feel so emotional right now, I wanna cry. It took me so long to finish this book but I loved it. I hope you did too.

Before you say your goodbye please check the "note" (Jaehyun's relationship with Jungkook is explained in the note)

And can I please ask for a few p-praises and tiny words of l-love? ㅠㅠ

If you enjoyed the story and are able, please buy me a coffee. Your little help will mean a lot. 💕

__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 88.6K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
1.1M 54.3K 42
[complete ; mpreg] Jeon Jungkook, a single father of two sons living in Manhattan, feels like he has life figured out. But when his famous ex-husband...
673K 23.1K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
3.3M 230K 53
Pastor Kim's only son, Kim Taehyung, is the golden boy of their small town with his baritone, soulful voice and pretty face. He's the perfect son; go...