kill my mind - m. atsumu

By ushijimoo

๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข'๐ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ โ†ณ in which something fake tur... More

introduction
idiot
loser
dude
crazy
stalker
pervert
moody
charming
winner
cruel
scared
cute
tolerable
rock
lazy
actor
buddy
player
peasant
unfair
pitiful
o.0
hangman
beloved
mean
highlighter
sweetheart
bully
child
together
devil
lover
ghost
ugly
creep
rulebreaker
unkisser
pretty boy
sunshine
e: fiancรฉes
e: husband & wife
e: parents
e : clumsy & gramps
e: the end

pg-13

15.8K 595 423
By ushijimoo

"jacket. please."

atsumu handed his jacket to you while he got his clothes on. you two had just spent over two hours in the water and were ready to leave.

"I forgot how much I liked this place." atsumu said and shook his head causing water droplets to splash everywhere.

"I've only bought you here once." you said and ran your hand through his hair to push it back.

"you should bring me here more often."

"maybe I will."

"how's your ankle?" he asked.

"it's fine. I get this thing off in a week or something so." atsumu turned around and gestured for you to get on his back. you got on without thinking about it and laid your head on his shoulder.

"am I taking you back to your house?"

"yep." you spent the whole way home thinking about what happened. did you grandma need to go to a bigger and better hospital? is she completely healed? is she gonna have to stay in the hospital even more?

you were so deep in thought that you didn't notice you were already home. "text me if something happens and ill be over in two minutes." atsumu said while putting you down.

"I will."

he nodded and ducked his head down to kiss you. you placed your hands on the side of his neck and kissed him back. "goodnight." he pecked your lips one more time before leaving.

you watched as he walked down the street until he was no longer in your view before walking inside the house.

"um.. mom?" you asked when you saw her walking back and forth between the rooms.

"oh, you're home! come here."

atsumu had gotten into the shower when he got home. "y/n's at the door." osamu said when he got out.

"she is?" atsumu had his towel over his shoulder and a tank top on with his sweats. he put the towel away and walked downstairs where you were. "hey. I didn't know you were coming over."

you turned around and wrapped your arms around his waist the second he was in your range. "whoa, okay. what's wrong?" he wrapped his arms around you and tilted your head up.

"grandma'snotdoingsowellsowehavetogotothehospitalintokyobecausethatswhatthedoctorssaidandwe'restayingatmyauntshouseandihategoingtherebutmycousinisokayiguess." you rushed out and buried your face in his chest.

"slower."

"I have to go to tokyo."

"no."

"it's grandma. I have to be there for her."

"when are you leaving?"

"tomorrow morning."

"when are you coming back?"

"I don't know."

"what do you mean you don't know?" he asked.

"it means I don't know." you pulled away slightly and looked at him. "before third year starts."

"so you'll be back." atsumu said.

"yeah."

"okay."

"okay."

"I don't want you to go." he said after a couple seconds of silence.

"I don't want to go either."

"then stay."

"I have to be there for my grandma." atsumu sighed knowing how important your grandma was to you. "I'm sorry."

"shut up. don't say sorry for that."

"don't tell me to shut up."

"just did."

"I take my hug back." you started to pull away but atsumu kept his arms around you.

"too late. oh and since you're here you're definitely staying the night," he said. "Ill kick osamu out."

"ill tell my mom." you said and took your phone out.

"just text her." atsumu said when he saw you about to call her.

"go kick osamu out or something," you said and pushed him in the direction to the stairs. "send him to suna's."

"if you're not up there in five minutes I'm coming back down here and bringing you up myself." he said and went upstairs. "hey 'samu! go over to suna's! or if you want to stay and hear a very happy couple cuddling all night you could stay!"

you could hear osamu's footsteps running around his room and gathering a few things. once you sent a quick text to your mom osamu came downstairs.

"don't go anything that's not pg-13 on my bed please." he said before leaving.

"well what are we going to do now?" atsumu said and went back to his spot next to you. osamu spun around and glared at his brother. "now go away."

"bye samu." you said before walking up the stairs. atsumu followed after you and leaned against the doorway while he watched as you turned on the lights he had for his bunk.

"I bet your aunt's house doesn't have this." he said and closed the door before he joined you on the bed.

"nope."

"ha, one point atsumu. zero points your aunt." atsumu pushed your down so you were leaning against the pillows. his head ladned on your stomach and his arms were around your waist.

"what are you? little spoon?" you asked and pulled his laptop onto his back.

"yes. now let me be." you opened his spotify and looked through his playlist.

"can I make a playlist? yes. okay thank you." you clicked create playlist and began adding songs.

"did you just answer yourself?" he asked and turned his head to the side to watch what you were doing.

"yes." your hand was also on his back and was drawing small circles where his back was exposed due to his tank top being lifted up.

"atsumu!" you both jumped when his mother's voice rang from the other side of the door.

"yes?"

"where did osamu go?"

"suna's house!"

"oh okay!"

atsumu raised his arm up and pulled the blanket from the top bunk down to cover the bottom.

"shouldn't you have told her I was here?" you asked and lifted your arm when atsumu sat up. he moved up and rested his head between your neck and shoulder.

"nah, I think she knows anyway."

you opened the camera on his computer and were thankful for the grainy quality. "smile pretty boy." atsumu let out a small smile and leaned his face closer to you.

you snapped the picture and sent it to yourself before making it the cover of the playlist you made. "we look so cute." you said and rested your chin on atsumu's head.

"mhm." he hummed and covered your hand that was on the laptop with his own. he pressed down on the play button and let the music play.

you moved the device to the side and pulled the blanket over both your bodies. "what time are you leaving tomorrow?" he asked.

"early."

"will you be here when I wake up?"

"you're just gonna have to wake up early won't you?"

"the pain," he shivered and clung onto you like a koala. "but I'll wake up early. I'll wake up before you."

"will you?"

"that's a lie. you're gonna have to be the one to wake me up."

"of course."

~~~
IM NOT MAKING THEM FUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF GRANDMA HAVING A LIFE CRISIS
PATIENCE GUYS PATIENCE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 13.5K 56
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ โ†ณ in which a boy is in love with someone he can...
80.6K 2.5K 35
ready to enter the court? ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† a story in which a model gets all of japan to fall for her. well, maybe not ALL of japan. ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:...
418K 15.1K 37
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...
3.2K 44 12
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ยปยป---->๐˜/๐ ๐ˆ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐Ž๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐“๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฉ...