Sweet Dreams | Y/n x Min Yoon...

By SugasLittleCat

Y/n, a 23 years old girl who's just living her completely normal life and busy trying to make some money by w... More

Question after question
Question After Question 3
Question After Question 4
Question After Question 5
Question After Question 6
Question After Question 7
Question After Question 8
Question After Question 9
Question After Question 10
Question after question 11
Question After Question 12
Question After Question 13
Question After Question 14
The Secret of Answers 15
The Secret of Answers 16
The Secret of Answers 17
The Secret of Answers Part 18

Question after Question 2

91 4 0
By SugasLittleCat

Awww you're in Chapter 2! Thank you so much <3

I hope you enjoy it! Have a nice day!

I approached him and his face was slowly getting clearer. I gasped.

"I'm that Suga guy."

I thought wtf was this shit? New world? What was it? I met him in another dream and here we are again.

"How...?" I covered my mouth.

He sat on the bed. "Good question. I'm also asking the same thing. I was actually in another room and I honestly don't understand why I'm here with you. Something dragged me here. Don't ask me what."

I was total confused. I've always had weird, unexplainable dreams, but what the hell is this right now?

"How are you?" he asked me.

"Uhm, good...? I'm confused. Like how could we communicate like this? Like in a real world? I know it's a dream. I'm dreaming." I was lowkey frightening.

"You somehow scare me. Of course, we're dreaming right now. What are you gonna do? You wanna wake up?"

I stood silently. I started to adapt with the situation. "My heart is pounding."

He laughed cutely. "Listen, I can't explain anything. All I know that I'm dreaming, you're here, and I think we supposed to just talk. Maybe we're gonna forget that this happened once we wake up but I don't know. I really have no idea."

Deep down in my heart I doubted what he said. I would completely remember this. He should never underestimate me. But whatever.

I came up with a simple idea.

"When is your next concert?"

He was about to answer before I cut it off. "Specifically."

He smiled. "Specifically, ok. 27th February on MNT."

The fact that I couldn't really see his face bothered me so much. Like, I knew it was him but I wasn't sure. His face was blurry.

I woke up lazily. I realized I've been overslept! The clock showed exactly 11 AM. My schedule should be started at 10AM! I dialed the restaurant to let them know that I'll come. I noticed the message from Svenja: Bish you slept like a dead person. I'm on my way home now. Have a good day!

Yoongi POV:

I was all alone in this room. Was it just a dream? But why was I aware of everything? It was too bright here but it felt like home.

Unexpectedly I was dragged into another room and I saw a girl. There was only one bed, a television and a small table. I had no idea whose room is this? I felt safe and loved there. It really felt like my own home. It was so weird.

She turned around. "Who are you?" she walked towards me slowly. I could sense she was a bit terrified. Maybe she was as confused like me? But wait- I've met her in another dream! No fckng way! What is it? Is it a serial dream or something? But I gotta act calm.

I smiled. "We've met before. You forget me already?"

She approached me but I couldn't see her clearly. I knew I've met her, but her face was so blurry. It was the same voice, her height too. I could see she gasped.

"I'm that Suga guy."

"How...? It's you again...?" she covered her mouth.

I sat on the bed because it was too awkward to stood there. I've never been in the same room alone with a woman.

"Good question. I'm also asking the same thing. I was actually in another room and I honestly don't understand why I'm here with you. Something dragged me here. Don't ask me what."

I tried to calm my ass down. She stood in from of me. I broke the ice because I thought I would get answers about this dream.

"How are you?" I looked at her. She just stood there.

"Uhm, good...?" I could sense she was so confused. "Like how could we communicate like this? Like in a real world? I know it's a dream. I'm dreaming."

Those were really good questions but she kind of scared me..

"You somehow scare me. Of course, we're dreaming right now. What are you gonna do? You wanna wake up?"

"My heart is pounding." She put her hands on her chest. That was so cute. She was so innocent.

I chuckled. "Listen, I can't explain anything. All I know is that I'm dreaming, you're here, and I think we supposed to just talk. Maybe we're gonna forget that this happened once we wake up but I don't know. I really have no idea."

"When is your next concert?" She tilted her head.

I was about to answer before she cut me off. "Specifically."

I found myself smiling. "Specifically, ok. 27th February on MNT."

She kept staring at me but it was so bad that I couldn't see her face. Who was this girl?

I panted as I woke up. My room was all dark. What was that? I met that girl again! And I was aware of everything. I could control myself; I could control what I wanted to say just like in real life. But it was just a dream, right?

My throat felt so dry when I gulped. I decided to get some water in the kitchen. My head was full about that dream. Why couldn't I see her face? But first of all, WHAT THE HECK WAS GOING ON? I kept dreaming about her? Was she a real human? I mean, did she even exist in real life? But why? I scratched my head that it hurt my scalp.

I drank the cold water and gosh it felt like heaven. I stared at the clock. It was 6AM. Dammit. I only have 2 hours sleep after this. I hated it.

"You woke up already!" Jin suddenly appeared. He scared me. "I didn't expect you to wake up this early, but it's good. I'm not alone anymore."

"Actually, I didn't want to wake up this early. I just wanted to sleep until I finally-have to wake up." I took another sip of water.

He sat on the kitchen chair. "So, you wanna go back to sleep again?" he rubbed his eyes. He looked so done but cute.

"Of course. I'm still sleepy."

"Or did you have a dream with her again?"

I was unable to move.

"Hmm? Was that a yes? So, how was it?"

I held my breath. Is he being serious right now?

"How-how did you know?" I whispered.

He knocked my head lightly. "Do you forget how long have we been lived together? I know you. I can clearly see it when something bothers you. Now tell me."

He was right. I sat next to him.

"Don't tell any-"

"I'm not gonna tell anyone."

I ran through my hair. "It's the same girl. But I couldn't see her face. I just knew she was the same girl I dreamt of weeks ago."

He listened to me carefully. "Ok, and?"

"She kept asking me where we were, whether it was just a dream or what, how the hell we could talk like, freely... again. I also asked the same thing to myself. I even felt a bit awkward because it was just the two of us in a room. She even said it's you again?"

Jin leaned back in his chair. He looked very curious. "So, it felt so real?"

"It really did!"

"And she was questioning things the way you did. She was also aware of everything! She knew it was strange."

My heart stopped for a moment. "You mean, someone out there met me in herdreams?"

"And you met her in your dreams."

My jaw dropped. My mouth was wide open. Jin slowly closed my mouth back. "We better not assume actually. You said her face was blurry?"

"Yes. And at first, I was dragged with force into that room."

"And she was already there?"

"She was already there, yes."

"I feel like, me and her needed to do something to figure it out but I can't wrap my head over this. It's too bizarre." I shook his shoulders. He just went with it.

"Did she say anything?"

"She asked when our show will be. I said 27th February. And I woke up."

"AAAHHH shit!" Jin frustrated. "You didn't ask her name?"

Fck I thought to myself.

"Ok it looks like you didn't. Ask her name and maybe we can track her social media and see if she's real or it was just a random dream."

"JIN YOU ARE BEING SO LOUD!" Jungkook screamed from his door room. "NOW I CAN'T SLEEP AGAIN."

"Don't tell anyone." I pointed my finger. Jin just nodded.

y/n POV at work:

It was raining when I arrived at work and I quickly changed my clothes. I ran to the kitchen in hurry.

"I'm so sorry I overslept!" I washed my hands and started doing my work.

"We were so worry. We thought you were sick or something." My colleague kept doing his task.

I knew exactly what that meant. We were short of staff this month. One of us was sick, Lyra's mom was getting worse, and the other one was having her holiday.

I felt Rebecca was coming to me. "Y/n I don't think it's essential right now. Would you help me making broth?"

I was a bit confused. My boss wasn't there at that time.

"No worries, I'll tell him later. Dylan can cover here till lunch time."

"Okay."

She picked some vegetables from the fridge and handed me. She started to fill the pot with much water while I cut the vegetables.

"Do you know BTS?" she was setting the stove.

Honestly, I was a bit shocked. This can't be real, right? I really didn't expect her to ask me about Korean Boyband. It reminded me also about my dream last night. Did we really talk? Was he also dreaming about that? Or was it just a dummy dream? I needed some answers!

"Y/n? You know them?"

"Oh I'm sorry. Uhm, not really actually. I just know that they're a very famous boyband but actually I'm not really listening to their songs." I chopped the vegetables very roughly.

"You better listen to their music." She put her thumbs up. "I was also like you. I knew them just from the radio or television until my daughter became a really big fan of them. Like really a fan. I used to be a big fan of Gun's and Roses but not as crazy as my daughter. So," she put the beef bones into the pot. "I wanted to find out why. So I listened to their music, read the lyrics, oh gurl.." She loved said gurllll. 

"I felt so loved. I felt so appreciated the way I am. I felt their passion there. They gave me positive vibes. Gurl, you better listen to it. Very, very recommended."

At that time, I thought to myself maybe I need to get to know them. Especially that Suga guy. Perhaps it would give me some idea about my dreams.

"So, who's her bias?" I kept chopping. I learned the word "bias" from Svenja actually.

She snapped her fingers trying to find any clue. "I totally forget his name. But he has this cute boxy smile, I think. He usually wears oversized clothes. I need to google later." She smiled.

Coffee break:

I was on my phone when Rebecca sat beside me. "Ahh Taehyung! That's my daughter's bias." She showed me her phone. "I love his vintage style." She snuck her phone into her pocket.

My boss came up to me. "You better get a good sleep tonight, because I don't want you to come late and put us in a panic, ok?"

"I'm sorry." I lowered my head. Rebecca rubbed my shoulder.

I turned my head to the side and I saw Rebecca winked at me. "Don't think about it too much. Just do better next time. All of us know you're a great colleague."

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Why don't we get a small cake." She walked to the kitchen and took two small pieces of cake and gave one to me. "I made this. I should put more gelatine next time but it still tastes good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 496 87
Y/N is a 34 year old woman who is a kpop fan and gets transferred to South Korea. Unexpected things happen when she meets Min Yoongi purely by chance...
3.6K 273 34
Y/N and her other friends, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok came to an Island for their summer vacation. But what will happen when things started to get hea...
553 69 24
It was a very normal day for Yeon. She had a nice day in hospital, got compliments, got proposal from her crush to go out, lastly, leaving all stress...
2.1K 177 38
Y/n L/n, a cheerful girl have a happy life until her parents are gone forever. She couldn't take it anymore, she must die, life was a total mess for...