Just A Kiss

By ZimBob

It was simple dare. Just kiss a stranger. I thought it was easy since I didn't know th guy or would ever see... More

Chapter Two
JUST A KISS IS PUBLISHED
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seveteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Epilogue

Chapter One

158K 2.2K 487
By ZimBob

:::CHAPTER ONE:::

            I have no life. Seriously, I was sitting at the food court at Mall Of America with three bucks burning a whole in my pocket and nothing to do. I swear any minute now, I would drop to the ground with utter boredom. I glanced at my friend Maggie when she screamed at her Nintendo DS. She slammed it onto the counter, “Why is that Mario can break bricks with his fists but dies by a freaking turtle? It’s freaking ridiculous.”

            Brandie rolled her eyes, applying lip gloss, “Suck it up,”

            M&M arrived at our table, placing small fries in front of each of us, “Bethel Academy is starving me!”

            I smiled and glanced down at my uniform. A knee high blue skirt with an ugly matching blazer. A star shaped pin taped just above my heart. Ugh, “At least it’s Friday.”

            “Yeah but what do we ever do? Our lives are so boring. Nothing exciting ever happens,” Maggie muttered. She was the one that read a lot of fantasy books. Exciting for her was this mall exploding and a zombie apocalypse starting. Maggie pushed her short brown hair aside and sighed.

            “Well, I have a date tonight.” Brandie beamed. Her blond hair curled down to her shoulders.

            “With who?” I asked, kinda surprised.

            “Jade Bryans,”

            We gasped. Jade Bryans was elite. Like super elite. He was the king at our school. The fact that one of us got a date with him was like if a penguin started to fly. It was that serious.

            M&M grinned, “Lucky punk!”

            I put a French fry in my mouth, “Where is he taking you?”

            Brandie shrugged, “He said it was a surprise.”

            “I’m bored!” Maggie shrieked. Her head was plastered against the table. I patted her back.

            M&M smiled devilishly. Oh Gosh. M&M was the one who came up with the weirdest things. I wouldn’t be surprised if she suggested going skinny dipping in the mall fountain, “Let’s play truth or dare,”

            Brandi nodded, “Alright,” She cracked her knuckles, “Game on,”

            Maggie sat up, excited, “I already have a great dare!”

            “Nope,” I muttered, shaking my head, “Remember the last time we played this? Maggie got escorted out by mall cops.” Last time, M&M dared Maggie to jump on the stage where Justin Bieber was and tackle him. She never reached him before she got tackled by big mall cops.

            “Stop being such a baby, Tedi.” Brandie teased, “I guess you’re going to go first than,”

            I sighed. They wouldn’t make me do anything crazy. Or embarrassing, “Fine, I pick truth.”

            They groaned. M&M sighed, “Who do you like?”

            “No one,” I replied, “M&M, truth or dare?”

            “Um… dare.”

            I smiled, “I dare you to go over to that fat lady and steal her burger,”

            M&M stood up and walked over to the lady. Suddenly, she grabbed the burger and ran. The fat lady stood up and ran after her, not making it far before she gave up and went back to her seat. We burst out laughing. Okay, that was mean but who wouldn’t laugh at that. A few minutes later, M&M returned with a new black hoodie.

            “Nice,” Brandie smiled.

            “Your turn Brandie. Truth or dare?” M&M asked.

            Brandie said, “Dare,”

            “You have to kiss Jade tonight.” M&M said.

            Brandie grinned, “It would be my pleasure,”

            “Who’s turn is it?” I asked.

            “Mine,” Maggie beamed.

            “Okay, truth or dare?” Brandie asked Maggie.

            “Truth,”

            Brandie furrowed her eyebrow, “Uh… do you still suck your thumb?”

            “Yep,” Maggie answered easily.

            Everyone turned to me. Crap, it’s my turn already? Maggie glanced at me, something sparkling in her eyes. She was something awful up her sleeve.

            “Truth or dare, Tedi?” Maggie leaned close to me, her breath against my cheek.

            I pushed her face away from me, “Tr_”

            “You can’t choice truth twice. It’s against Truth or Dare rules,” M&M smiled wickedly.

            “You never said that before_”

            “We’re saying it now,” Brandie said, “You have to choice dare,”

            “Fine! Dare!” I felt like I was going to regret this.

            Maggie whispered, “I dare you to kiss a stranger. Anyone. For three seconds,”

            “And they have to break the kiss,” Brandie chided.

            I glared at them, ‘That’s evil!”

            “I know,” Maggie said, “We get to pick too. Okay…” She scanned the crowd and picked out a random guy, “That guy in the Withering Academy uniform.”

            I looked back and saw a group of guys with Withering Academy uniforms, “The skinny one?”

            Maggie shook her head, “No, the tall one with dark hair.”

            I looked around and saw the tall guy with dark hair leaning against the wall, a couple of feet away from the group of guys. His Withering Academy blazer was unbutton, his eyes high. He looked like a complete jerk.

            I stood up and took a deep breath. I was seriously going to regret this…. Big time. I sauntered over to him. I could hear my friends laughing. The group of guys glanced at me, some turning away and some still watching me. I pushed my red locks aside and stopped in front of the guy. He raised an eyebrow, “Hi?”

            “I’m really sorry for this,” I muttered as I captured his cheeks and forced his head down. Geez he was tall. I stepped on my toes and pressed my lips against his. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6… 7… what the hell?! His arms wrapped around my waist, tilting his head to the side to deepen the kiss. He bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I allowed it. 9…. 10… 11… Ohmigosh…. His tongue swept over mine and I moaned.

            Finally, he released me. The guys were howling at us. I took several steps back. He smiled, “Did you lose a bet or something?”

            “What makes you say that?” I asked, flustered.

            He stepped closer to me and gave me a peck on the lips, “No cute girl just ran up to a random guy and kisses them.”

            “It was just a dare,” I muttered, cheeks burning. I ran away from him. I heard him yell after me but I ignored it. What the hell!

I hope you liked it! 

Please Comment so I know if it was okay or horrible....

Fan and vote as well.

Thnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 401 49
I was just a nerd, the new girl, but rich family somehow. He was the popular kid, the player, everyone liked him, teachers, parents, students, strang...
217 43 20
At some point everybody begins to get tired of the monotony in their lives. In my personal experience it has caused me to make stupid decisions. One...
3.7M 117K 29
** #2 in WATTYAWARDS** ** #24 in FUNNY!** **#3 in SHORT STORY** I whipped around to smell the scent of pine, cigarettes, and mint. Amused grey eyes s...
104K 3.7K 19
To keep my mind off of being hopelessly in love in my best guy friend, my other three best friends came up with a plan of completing 20 dares by the...