𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂�...

By the_cyan_orchid

Shehnaaz Shah In this modern era people usually get hitched by love marriage. On the other hand we have Arran... More

𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼
𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰
𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓷 𝓘𝓽
𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼
𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓘 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵?
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮
𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓼 𝓣𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻
𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓑𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓰𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓭
𝓣𝓲𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓣𝓪𝓽
𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓜𝓮?
𝓘𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓮 𝓕𝓾𝓷
𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓪𝓻!
𝓢𝓱𝓮𝓱𝓷𝓪𝓪𝔃 𝓡𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓷 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓱
𝓞𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
𝓢𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓐 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶
𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼
𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻
𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓗𝓮𝓻
𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓜𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓸𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓮 𝓞𝓻 𝓝𝓸𝓽?
𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂!
N-O-T-E
𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝔁𝓮𝓷

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓦𝓪𝔂

2.1K 262 38
By the_cyan_orchid

Sidharth  Shah

"Wicked!" Beside me Sami exclaimed seeing the whole changed interior of the restaurant.

"Bhai it is looking amazing. I didnt know it had been changed otherwise I would visit here every week." He admired the decorations.

I saw there was arranged sofa on the  the two polars sides. I spoted Chote Abbo entering, he pulled me into a hug as I greeted him with a salam.

"Isnt it good?"I thought he asked observing the arrangements.

"Yeah." I responsed giving a look to it. But the thing was he wasnt asking that were the arrangements good?

"Kiya Sidharth? Kidhar deke jarahe hu?" He asked me making me confuse.

"Huh?"

"I was asking mene jo ye ladkiyo ka alag baithneka arrangements kiya hai woh acha haina?" Ohh he was talking about that.

I gave him a quick nod.

"Muje pata hai mene acha kiya hai. Ye log itna bakbak karthe haina do minute shanti me rehne nahi dete."

I again nodded.

"Kabhi inki bathe kabhi unki bathe matlab itni chogliya karthe haina ye log." He said shaking his head and I again nodded.

And he kept bitching of women for two minutes more and I kept nodding. I could see Sami suppressing his laugh. Actually I was also finding the whole thing funny. Why the hell I was nodding again and again?

I felt a pull on my arm, I looked Sayed was becoming bore standing there with us. Then Chote abbo went saying he had a work to do.

As soon as he left from there Sami laughed without caring . I too chuckled. Sayed kept annoying me saying that he didnt want to stay there more. We reached there early as I wasnt able to stay more between too much ladies in my house. When I was leaving with Sami Ammi handed me this kid also. Uff I didnt know how more days I had to babysit him.

"Sayed stop being annoying." I told him. Instead of listening me he got out of my hold and ran towards the exit.

"Sayed." I called him to stop. Not wanting to run after him I told Sami, "Sami bring him back."

Sami went after him. A advantage of being big bro that u could order ur lil ones. I also slowly went behind them.

I heard a giggle on my way that had been always my favourite. There was she looking like an apsara blazing in the gorgeous dark green Salwar Kameez which was embroidered with golden design. The dark red shawl which was hanging on her both hands was giving a royal vibe to her look. Like always she chose to keep her jewelry as simple as she could.

"Oye Hoye!" Sami whistled making her giggle turn into laughter.

"Kiya lag rahi hu." He complimented.

"Tu bata." She asked him.

"I dont have words." Saying he took out his phone quickly. "I want a picture with u."

He handed his phone to Shehbaaz who whinned before starting the photo session.

I looked Sayed that made me remember before three and half months ago the situation was almost similar to it. The same way he made me there before Ammi and for that I was standing here today that I could claim her as mine. He made the whole process easier than I had thought.

Flashbacks

Before three and half moths ago

"Bhai ur wish will be fulfilled soon. U know I made wish on my bday." We were in my room, unrapping the gifs of Sami's bday that he received from his friends.

"Yeah obviously. U can do anything by making a wish." I chuckled.

"Bahi dont make fun of me. Ok. And when u love Shehnoo Api, she is surely going to be urs only." He assured me like he did always.

"Do u love Shehnoo Api?" We turned our head to our five years old brother, Sayed.

"Like the heroes in the serials and movies do to the heroines and they get married." He inquired more and Sami nodded. And surely I wasnt getting goodvibes from this.

"Then Shehnoo Api will come here amd live with us. Right?" He asked with twinkling eyes clearly liking the idea of her living with us.

Sami hummed again. But I was sensing danger then. Maybe we shouldnt mention it infron of him.

"Then I have to tell Ammi this." And like this he flew away from room. For a minute I was shocked with the moment we shared a minute ago.

After coming out from the zone I commanded Sami to stop him. "Sami ruk usko."

He was not only five years old kid only, he was a danger also. I also ran to Ammi's room. But Ammi wasnt there. When I was about to exit her room she appeared in front of me.

"Come. I want to talk."

Shit! There I went with all the cursing.

"Toh janab pyar me hai?" She was all clear.

"Nah Ammi. What are u saying? I dont-" Ammi didnt let me complete.

"Sidharth, maybe My two sons earned the guts to lie to me but my five years old innocent son can never lie to his mother."

But Ammi was was wrong, his lil son was a devil also.

"I asked u something, do u really love Shehnaaz?"

"Obviously I love her." Finally I gave up. I didnt want to make any excuse.

"Then I should talk for ur alliance to Shamshul." She directly said this. She was happy? Yeah she was.

"But Ammi it is not the correct time." We both were still studying.

"Sidharth it is the correct time." She ensured me. But It was evidently  doubtful to me.

"Isnt it too early Ammi?"

"Sidharth we live in Delhi. But u cant change the fact that we r from village. Maybe Shamshul will not marry her off this early. But Shehnaaz is young, beautiful adult now. Do u know there was coming many alliance for her from when? On Alya's wedding she was only 16 and many women asked her hand for there son. And how long Shamshul will deny? If he find anyone suitable he will marry her off. And I will only ask to do ur nikah so that u two's life will be same with the assurance that she is this house's daughter. No one can steal her."

Ammi had a point but how could I make myself understand. I wasnt not suitable one for her then and there was many more things to consider.

"Ammi Abbo and Chote Abbo r not in the very good term and I m also-"

My Ammi was so eager with the idea that she wasnt listening me properly.

"Jitna me janti hu in charo bhaiyo mese agar sabse jyada koyi samajdar aur dildar hai toh woh Shamshul hai. If I will talk to him I m sure he will agree."

Again she won. But yet I wasnt not convinced.

"Ammi she treats me as her brother. Doesn't it be too uncomfortable for us to cope with this?"

"Khalil is also her brother. No?" She hited the right button. Surely she was my mother, she knew how to make me persuade.

"And u know Sidharth ur choti Ammi is very fond of him and Shehnaaz is the apple of her Khala'a eye. If her marriage get fixed with him, then-"

I heard enough. I couldnt more. I really hate this Khalil. He was the reason I had to gave in. I really wanted to wait for the suitable time. I didnt want to rush in this things, being the reason of everything's crushing down. But I had to.

----

I know it was short. But I want to keep this part separated from others.

~Fari❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
JUNOON || جنون By Ira

Historical Fiction

13.2K 709 22
An arranged marriage between two contrasting yet similar people. Will it work? Urwa Shah A nineteen year old girl filled with dreams. A strict father...
131K 12.4K 38
COUSIN LOVE STORY ONE IS INTROVERT, ARROGANT, RUDE,ROUGH AND TOUGH AND ANOTHER ONE IS CAREFREE,SWEET,FULL OF DREAM THEY BOTH HAS ONLY SIMILARITY T...
531K 37.6K 62
"you are just a deal for me. You can spend as much money as you want, you can do any fucking thing you want. Just don't interfere in my life. You hav...