Korrasami FanFiction: The Mas...

wasabi-is-crack által

Korra is currently in an unstable condition as both Mako and Bolin are dead due to her carelessness and rush... Több

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 3: The Incident
Chapter 4: Lin's Revenge
Chapter 5: Korra's first fight back
Chapter 6: A Utopia is incomparable to the real thing.
Chapter 7: Fox and Owl
Chapter 8: Kiss of Death
Chapter 9: No need for apologies
Chapter 10: The Smut Moment
Chapter 11: Rushed Love.
Chapter 12: Bishop
Chapter 13: Distractions
Chapter 14: Something I need to do.
Chapter 15: Bloody Gathering
Chapter 16: Nothern Water Tribe.
Chapter 17: End the Cycle
Chapter 18: Bishop vs Korra
Chapter 19: Reunion
Chapter 20: Aftermath
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 22: Wedding Day.
Chapter 23: The Red Bride
Chapter 24: The White Lie
Thank you!

Chapter 2: Korra and Asami

422 8 4
wasabi-is-crack által

Being the Avatar, Korra was supposed to bring balance and peace throughout the world. However, she lacks the confidence she once had when Mako, Asami, and Bolin were there to help. Without Mako and Bolin, the Avatar felt she was incomplete and empty. A hollow void remains within the Avatar's mental state as she can barely recognize who she even is anymore. Ever since the incident, Korra has completely blamed herself for what happened and is unable to speak of it since then. Even though Opal had forgiven her, she can't seem to forgive herself. Wanting to collect her thoughts, Korra decides to leave Republic City and live with Tenzin and his family at the Air Nation temples. It's been a while since she saw her friends. Asami was busy with her company and Korra hasn't talked to Opal since the incident, assuming she has no right to do so.

On the other side of the world, Asami is currently making a blueprint for her new device that would bring clean energy throughout the world. Asami is trying to figure out how to make better, efficient machines that utilizes less fuel and produces less waste, but is unable to spill any ideas because she is too worried about Korra's mental health. Whenever she would come up with half of a concept, her brain would start drifting away from her project and towards Korra.

All she could think about is how much would Korra change and whether it would be for the better or for worse.

Turning her head towards her pocket watch, Asami notices it is five in the morning and she hasn't received a single ounce of sleep today. Noticing the pile of crumpled pieces of papers flooding her trash can, it was from here, Asami made the proper call to take a long break. Wanting to check up on Korra, she uses up all the vacation days she had been storing and decides to head to the Air Nation herself. She begins to pack her bags and books for the earliest boat trip she is available.

Asami and Korra haven't seen each other for almost three months since Korra's last mission and Asami barely remembers what was their last conversation they had with each other. She starts to nervously sweat as she is unsure how Korra would react to her unexpected visit. But most of all, She's mostly curious as she is still oblivious to why Korra blames herself for Mako and Bolin's deaths. Asami remembers the last time she brought it up, Korra had violently used her airbending skills, pushing Asami away and began locking herself from the rest of the world.

After remembering this verbal exchange, she remembered that it was the last conversation she shared with Korra.

"What am I gonna do?" Asami thought to herself.

Fearing her reaction upon her arrival, Asami made a call to Tenzin. She used the telephone in her office and called ahead of time.

Meanwhile at the Air Temple, Korra hears the phone ringing. She grabs the phone, extending the cable to Pema. Pema picks up the phone and begins to receive the call.

"Hello?" Pema greeted Asami.

"Pema, is Tenzin around?" Asami asked.

"Oh hey Asami! Not at the moment, he is currently training the new air benders right now.." Pema stated.

"Well anyways, I just want to let him know that I'm coming to the Air Temple soon. I think I'll be staying for a little while. I'm planning on spending all my unused vacation days there." Asami stated.

Pema looked at Korra and smiled as she told the news to Korra. Hearing this, Korra signaled with her hands that she was delighted to hear and ran down the landing docs as she sat completely silent, waiting for her friend to arrive.

Inside Republic City, Asami runs into the chief of police at the shipping docs.

"Asami!" Lin shouted.

Asami was surprised to be greeted by Lin as she wasn't expecting her arrival. Asami reached her hand out to the police officer and began greeting herself.

"How are you doing today, inspector?" Asami stated.

"You headed to the Air Temple?" Lin asked.

"Yea, I'm just cashing in my vacation days. I can't think with so many distractions." Asami answered.

"You're worried about Korra, aren't you?" Lin rhetorically questioned.

"How did you know that..." Asami stated before she was interrupted.

"I know you have feelings for the Avatar, but that isn't why I called you. I need you to convince Korra to come back to Republic City. My troops are stretched thin and I haven't made any progress since Korra left. I need Korra's help to find more information on the Iron Bloods." Lin stated.

"I don't know what I can really do. She hasn't exactly been talking to me either. She hasn't even sent a single letter since she left. But, I'll try to do what I can. If anything I think it is better for you to tag along." Asami suggested.

"I wish I could, but with Mako gone, my presence within Republic city is needed more than ever." Lin stated.

"Understood, I'll see what I can do." Asami stated.

The two acquaintances shook their hands as they departed their own separate ways. Asami looks at her clock and realizes that her boat is leaving in a couple of minutes. Realizing the clock ticking closer and closer to departure. The CEO makes a mad dash for her boat and manages to get on just in time.

As soon as the short hand on Asami's pocket watch reached four, the boat's engine roared as it slowly accelerated out Republic City and into the long sea. Asami made her way towards the bow of the boat as she stared off into the distance, worried about Korra's mental health.

On the other side of the world, Korra is watching the sun dip below the horizon as the atmosphere becomes darker. No longer illuminated by the sun, the Air Temple begins to dimly shine as the air nomads begin lighting bonfires and lanterns to provide some visibility throughout the city.

Although Asami wouldn't arrive within a couple of hours, Korra decides to spend the rest of her time waiting for her friend. All Korra could think about was how Asami was going to react, as Korra had now realized she didn't send a single letter, telling her about her current condition. Although she is a little nervous of Asami lashing at her, she is more excited to see her friend as she had been busy managing her own company.

However, her joyful anxiety turns into fear. Looking a little towards her left, Korra sees what she assumes to be a hallucination of Mako with half of his body completely burnt. It wasn't a pleasant glance as Mako's entire right side looked completely burnt with his tissues and flesh being exposed and his right eye completely white.

Korra rubs her eyes in order to make sure she was seeing things properly and sure enough, Mako was no longer visible. Korra starts to breathe rapidly as she is starting to think she is reaching the true peak of insanity. Korra was only able to keep her composure as she distracts herself with the thoughts of Asami.

Korra has never mentioned this to anyone, but ever since Asami and Korra visited the spirit world together, Korra has fallen in love with her. Her once complicated Avatar life had now seemed so simple and calm ever since Asami became a part of her life. It was only through the thought of Asami, Korra managed to keep some of her sanity. It was because of her time with Asami, Korra didn't kill herself. However, Korra is too afraid to say anything as she still believes that Asami still had feelings for Mako. With this assumption, it was the main reason Korra decided to distance herself from Asami.

Korra is worried that Asami will no longer see her as her friend but as a monster once Korra tells her the truth of what happened.

After waiting hours and hours, Korra's patience finally paid off as she saw Asami leave the last boat to the Air Nation. Seeing Asami walking down the dock, the two friends made eye contact with each other. As soon as their eyes locked in with each other, the girls first instinct was to run towards each other. They first started off slow, but quickly accelerated their speed. Once they got close enough, the two friends latched on to each other, hugging each other with open arms. Sharing a warm-welcoming hug, the two women realize how physically close they are to each other and begin to back away. Both women are blushing as and looking away from each other, coming to a discernment of what they were doing.

Wanting to help Asami carry her bags, Korra reached for Asami's luggage as the two friends made their way towards Tenzin's house. Walking the long distance, the two friends decided to catch up. Asami started things off with some simple questions.

"How have you been?' Asami asked.

Korra stuck her thumbs up, indicating that she was more than perfect, when in reality she wasn't. Asami was able to see through her facade, but didn't want to get too deep into personal matters, having just arrived.

"How is it here in the air nation?" Asami asked.

"A little boring." Korra replied.

"Well, don't worry, I'm here to make things fun... I'm not gonna lie, I did really miss you." Asami stated.

Korra wanted to say the same thing, but no matter how hard she tried, her mouth was unable to voice her mutual feelings. Noticing Korra trying her best however, Asami was able to piece the ideas together and already knew what she wanted to say. Asami began holding Korra's hands and she soothed the frustrated Avatar.

"It's okay Korra, you don't have to try so hard. I know you missed me too." Asami stated.

Korra smiled as Asami was the first person to figure out what she wanted to say without having to write it down for them. Walking up the long, narrow path, the two girls didn't even realise they had already arrived in Tenzin's place. Korra opened the door for Asami as both of them were greeted by Pema, Tenzin, Jinora, Meelo, and Ikki. The children rushed their way towards Asami, giving her the biggest hug they could give. In the meantime, Tenzin shook Asami's hand as Pema led her to her room.

"Sorry, but we don't have enough rooms for everyone, so you and Korra are going to have to share." Pema stated.

While Asami doesn't seem bothered by this, Korra's face went from light brown to infrared red as she acknowledged that she is going to share the same room as her secret love interest. Korra tried her best to remain calm as she excused herself and headed towards the roof of the building.

Asami notices Korra is hiding something as she isn't as her normal talkative self. Usually, Korra would bolster Asami with questions and thoughts; she was the type of person to share every bit of information. Nowadays, Korra barely uttered a word. She went from the aggressor to the passive observer. Asami knows Korra did something that she can't forgive herself for, but Asami can never seem to put the pieces together. She can't help but believe the friend she once knew so well almost died with Mako and Bolin. However, this wasn't going to drain her hopes of finding the truth.

For Asami, all she cares about is the truth. She knows Korra is hiding something within herself and refuses to tell anyone. Even if Korra did something horrible, her faith in Korra doesn't seem to waver. All she wants to ask Korra what happened that made her absolutely silent. However, she doesn't know a proper way of asking. Without any ideas to lead towards proceeding the conversation about the incident, Asami gives in and decides to ask Korra directly once more. Although she isn't too optimistic about this idea, Asami didn't seem to have anything better to do.

Asami walked up the roof, meeting Korra face to face. Korra smiled back as Asami joined her up the roof.

"Hey Asami, did you get everything packed?" Korra asked.

"I didn't have much to pack." Asami stated.

"Cool... Hey I was thinking we should visit some.."

Korra was interrupted by Asami as she had grown tired being oblivious to what was going on.

"Korra! Enough keeping secrets! Can you please stop trying to force yourself to believe everything is fine and tell me what happened that night!" Asami exclaimed.

"Is that all you came here for?" Korra asked in a defensive tone.

"What? No! I'm asking because you've been nothing but silent since that incident. Not one letter or call. Of course I came here because I am worried sick about you! I want to get to the bottom of this situation, but I can't do that if you won't tell me anything!" Asami explained.

Noticing Korra wasn't convinced, Asami took a deep breath and continued.

"Whatever happened that night, I won't have any animosity towards. Mako and Bolin may be my friends, but you're my friend too. Whatever you tell me I won't get mad. But Republic City needs you! The Iron Bloods have been silent, but who knows what they've been up to now. Republic city needs your help, Korra." Asami stated.

Korra didn't care about Republic City or her legacy as the Avatar. She didn't care what the Iron Bloods were up to nor did she care she was needed anymore. However, what changed her mind was the sorrowful look in Asami's eyes. Looking deep into her pupils, Korra saw the desperation and panic in Asami's soul. She came to the conclusion that what Asami really wanted was for Korra to be back with her again; for things to go back the way they were between the two girls.

Thinking that Korra had completely given up on herself, Asami walked away from Korra, only to be intervened by her. Korra grabbed Asami's arm as for once in three months, she was going to tell Asami the truth.

"It was a cold night..." Korra started.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

219K 4.6K 41
Being the second Avatar is not an easy job... Avatar Korra is now in Republic City with her best friend Yue. There they meet their friends Mako, Boli...
4.3K 137 4
Korra and Asami hook up during a party, but Bolin and Opal refuse to let it be just a one-time thing. (Modern AU)
8.2K 254 6
Korra is a junior at Republic City High and is an all around athlete who's on her way to playing for a big university. She doesn't want to date anyon...
25.8K 755 11
(Sequel to "To Feel Free") After months of searching for answers (Y/N) returns to her friends, only to be just in time to help another major crisis...