smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

fifty

1.1K 53 25
By vickie_org

yoongi needed to quit. he was extremely determined to, especially after hearing namjoon's story.

he didn't want his smoking to impact minji, namjoon, or anyone around him in that case.

he needed a new start, so what's better than calling your friends to help you out?

yoongi

hi jin and kook

seokjin

hii

jungkook

hi

yoongi

so um

i want to quit smoking and i need a new start

i was wondering if you guys can help me?

like we can start off by cleaning my house?

jungkook

yeah ofc! im so glad u decided to quit!

seokjin

it's going to be hard to quit but i know you can do this

smoking puts your lungs, heart, eyes, bones at risk. you're at risk of heart attack, problems with your immune system. and all though you use smoking to relax, it really isn't helping you as it brings more financial and mental stress!

jungkook

WHAT?!!?!

that's a lot

yoongi

...

okay um

r u guys gonna come over

jungkook

yes we'll be there in 20

"okay, so first i brought this jar. any time you want to buy a pack of cigarettes, put the money you would use for that in here. you can use it later for something else. like, you told me you wanted to buy matching bracelets for you and namjoon, you can do that" seokjin said, placing the jar on the kitchen table.

yoongi nodded, "i brought candy, i'm not smart like jin hyung but candy always helps" jungkook smiled, yoongi chuckled, "thank you"

the boys started a deep cleaning around the apartment, deeply washing rugs, clothes, etc. it was all for the best.

jungkook felt his stomach hurt, it was like a cramp feeling. he sighed, the smell of soap making him want to throw up.

he ran to the bathroom, leaning across the toilet bowl. his breakfast was now in the toilet bowl and it made him cry.

"i-i threw up!" jungkook cried, hugging seokjin and inhaling his scent, "why kook? are you sick?" jungkook shook his head, "my stomach hurts though"

yoongi hummed, "just a stomach bug probably, it will pass"

"my house looks and smells clean" yoongi smiled, the other two boys chuckled, "sure does, if you need anyone to be by your side, remember we're here. just call us"

yoongi took that in mind. soon after, both boys left.

"the house smells like soap" minji said after stepping foot in the house, yoongi chuckled, "i know"

minji gasped when she saw a bowl of candy, "i-i want candy!" she exclaimed, yoongi nodded and let her grab a piece of candy which she ate happily.

yoongi was already experiencing withdrawal symptoms. he was insanely hungry, he felt like he could eat a whole buffet if he wanted to.

when yoongi started smoking, his appetite decreased and he lost weight, he hadn't been able to gain since then and was underweight.

he felt irritable, anxious, and sad. he felt hopeless, everything seemed to be going downhill. maybe he shouldn't quit, maybe he should just smoke forever.

he wondered how to fill the time, he cut up some fruit and vegetables for him to snack on for this horrible feeling to pass.

seokjin

HELP I THINK IM HALLUCINATING

yoongi

WWHAT

seokjin

so yk abt my dream?

jungkook threw up again and

i think he's pregnant

yoongi

oh my gosh...

that means im pregnant because i threw up the other day

seokjin

SHUT UP

yoongi

LMAOO

it's probably just the flu or smth

give him some soup or smth

seokjin

ok but if he is pregnant what do i do

yoongi

seokjin, are you really stressing of a nonexistent fetus?

seokjin

yes

yoongi

i

seokjin

ANSWER MY QUESTION

yoongi

SEOKJIN, MINJIS DAD LEFT ME

SO I DON'T KNOW

um

be nice 🤞

seokjin

BAHSHD

ok

yoongi

ur just imagining things

it was a dream seokjin

now i will go eat some fruit ok

yoongi ate some watermelon as he stared at the tv. he tried to not focus on how much he wanted a cigarette.

"think about how much better being nicotine free will be" yoongi thought, biting into another piece of watermelon, his stomach growling and his hands getting sweaty.

he groaned, shutting his eyes tight to try to make the craving go away. he couldn't give in.

his head hurt and he had a cough, he felt horrible and didn't know why.

he didn't have any medication to help him, seokjin had taken them away after he attempted.

"motherfucker" yoongi groaned, minji gasped, "bad word!! oooo~ appa naughty!" she giggled, yoongi laughed and smiled.

"how about you get started on your homework?" yoongi asked, minji huffed but nodded, grabbing her backpack from the hanger and pulling out her folder.

she sat next to yoongi on the couch, grabbing a pencil and humming.

"do you want me to read it to you you?"

"appa, i can read"

yoongi gasped, "since when can you read?" he didn't remember being able to read until 1st grade or so, maybe he was just dumb though.

"don't know.. but i don't need help on my homework!" she huffed, yoongi pouted. his little girl was growing up to quickly.

namjoon

can i come over again ☹️

yoongi

yeah

why the sad face

namjoon

bc i am sad

yoongi

but why

namjoon

same thing as before

yoongi

ok joonie, u can come over

"hi mr. kim!" minji said, waving her hand at namjoon, "hi minji, i remember you told me you liked the block we have in class. i brought some over that i had in my house" namjoon said, handing the girl a bag of blocks.

minji flapped her hands, jumping up and down and touching her ears, it was something she had developed from yoongi, "thank you!"

namjoon smiled and glanced at yoongi who was in clear distress, yoongi was rocking back and forth while staring into space.

"yoongi?" namjoon asked, yoongi hummed, "sorry, im trying to quit smoking and im resisiting a craving" yoongi said, a rough cough leaving his mouth.

namjoon nodded, "it's okay, how about we play a game or do something to distract you?" namjoon asked, yoongi nodded.

namjoon hummed, "what do you want to do?" namjoon asked, yoongi hummed, "i'm really hungry, we should cook"

namjoon chuckled, "heads up, i suck at cooking but for you, i would do anything"

yoongi placed a lollipop on his tongue while he cooked, his actions could be considered a bit weird but in his defense, he was fighting a craving.

"when did you start smoking, yoon?" namjoon asked, yoongi hummed, "i started smoking 2 years ago" yoongi said, humming as he thought of what go grab from the fridge.

"where's minji?" yoongi asked, realizing it was a bit too quiet for the min household (excluding namjoon, at least for now)

yoongi began looking around the house for her, finding her in the room while playing with dolls.

"you okay min?" yoongi asked, minji nodded, "okay, let me know if you need anything" yoongi said, minji hummed, "okay~" she smiled, yoongi smiled back and left the room.

yoongi was extremely hungry, he was shoving his face with food. it was extremely delicious and he was proud of himself for resisting a craving.

"yoongi, if you ever need me to come over to help distract you from a craving or anything, just call me" namjoon smiled, yoongi nodded, his cheeks full of food.

yoongi let out a cough, "careful" namjoon laughed, yoongi chuckled and nodded, "i will. my head hurts and i feel so fatigued" yoongi mumbled, "withdrawal symptoms, it shouldn't last long"

yoongi raised a brow, "how do you know everything from the top of your head? you have google in there?" yoongi asked, flicking namjoon's forehead, namjoon laughed, "no, i just know a lot of things"

yoongi sat next to namjoon, cuddling his side, "so proud of you" namjoon smiled, yoongi smiled back, "thank you"

namjoon looked at him, he placed a small kiss on his forehead, "just for you", yoongi was as red as a tomato and hid his face in his chest.

"y-you're such a flirt!" yoongi whined, hiding his face. minji walked towards both boys, a drawing in her hand.

"look! this appa and this is mr. kim!" minji said, pointing at the stick figures who were holding hands. she had made namjoon drastically taller than yoongi.

yoongi chuckled, "thank you min, it's a very nice drawing. where should we put it?" yoongi asked, namjoon stared at yoongi with admiring eyes.

he admired his parenting style and how successful he was with so much going on, "i want it on the fridge!" she giggled, yoongi placed her on his hip and let her hang it up on the fridge.

"yay!" minji giggled, yoongi smiled when she looked at the smiling girl, he set her down and she went running to the room to play.

"you're amazing, yoongi"

yoongi chuckled, "you are too"

felt like we needed some happiness in this book. stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: how else can yoongi surpress cravings?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
269K 15.6K 85
Min Yoongi a magazine writer who is looking for a pregnant couple to write about the pregnancy experience but didn't have any luck so far, meets his...
10.9K 525 10
After four years of being in a relationship, Yoongi and Jimin start to drift apart. Yoongi starts working nonstop and meets Hoseok, his new coworker...
181K 9.5K 49
•Jimin meets Yoongi through internet. Jimin has social anxiety and is depressed. Yoongi makes Jimins life better~ <<< will contain smut in f...