Running Away is easy... It's...

De HeyoImJustHere

They were done. So they set their plan in motion. They grabbed Michael, ... Mais

Note
Ch.1 Haha Bye
Ch.2 Temporary Home
Ch.3 Rockin' Around The ᵇᵘʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ Tree
Ch.4 Where Are They!?
(read)
Ch.6 Bon Voyage
Ch.7 Being kids!?
Ch.8 Reunite
Ch.9 Friend
Christmas Chapter
Ch.10 Oooh yummy power
Ch.11 Human-ish
Ch.12 Terror- wait a damn minute-
Ch.13 Language Lesson
Ch.14 Attachments
Ch.15 Here comes the boy...
Ch.16 Flowers and Laughter
Ch.17 Tommy's inner thoughts
Ch.18 Tech?
Ch.19 Back In Business
Ch.20 Longing for the stars
Ch.20.5 Did you regret leaving? (FILLER)
Ch.21 He looks at me... and i look at him
Ch.22 Death at What Looks Suspiciously Like a Doorstep
Ch.23 What happened..
Ch.24 Enderwalk
Ch.25 Old habits never die
Ch.26 Not Like You
Ch.27 Blame it on the Alcohol
Ch.28 A Looming End
Ch.29 The end...
Ch.30 You really thought?

Prolouge

3.5K 117 110
De HeyoImJustHere

(6/9/21)
(Edited: 12/26/22)

Tommy, Tubbo, Purpled and Ranboo, had begun to rely on one another. Maybe to an unhealthy extent, but could anything about their lives really be even remotely healthy?

They'd found comfort in one another. Often ending up with one or multiple of the others when the world didn't feel quite right. Occasionally even telling each other their secrets as if it's just another conversation.

I'm these moments it felt to them that they knew one another more than they knew themselves. That they maybe finally had something going for them. Something permanent. Something positive.

They bonded over trauma and understood each other. No one else has ever really cared for them so they took upon that role themselves for one another. They started feeling like a dysfunctional family of traumatized teens.

They felt like the could trust one another. They even swore an oath to not give up on each other like they might have in the past. Or like everyone else had.

They had been fucked over one too many times.

However when Wilbur got revived. And Quackity seemed to follow in the mad man's footsteps. That was the last straw for them...

They were done. It didn't take much of a discussion to come to a solution. They couldn't stay there.

So, they gathered a bit more supplies. They grabbed Michael, and said their sad goodbyes to anything they had to leave behind.

The four of them ran....

And they never looked back.

252

don't die<3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.3K 132 11
Word Count: 11,000 Ranboo had been dealing with the voices in his head for a few months now, and it was getting harder and harder to hide the fact t...
175K 5.3K 36
"ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ɪ'ᴅ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜱᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ.." "ᴍᴇ..." "ꜱᴛꜰᴜ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜱᴋ ʏᴏᴜ." ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏᴘʜᴇʟɪᴀ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ...
68.2K 1.7K 14
Trigger Warnings!! abuse suicidal thoughts self harm Eating disorder (if more triggering things come up I'll add it into the tws!) i made a few peopl...
2.7K 181 51
Her knuckles hit gently against the wooden door. Her hair was soaked, clothes sticking to her uncomfortably. Her car was at her Uncle's seeing as she...