Covens At War

Par mrsnicky_

Him and everything he was made my blood boil. His family didnt like mine, mine didnt like his. Our covens wer... Plus

Pilot
Fun
Deals
Hate + Love
Rock wall
Selfishness
Ideas
Establishment
Individual
Technical
Some how
Approval
Explain
Denial
Derogatory
Tentatively
Ordinary
Signal
Unintentional
Recovery
Artificial
Nobility
Development
Childish
Overall
Occasionally
Priority
Functional
Untied
Typical
Unbelievable
Critical
Driven
Vital
Distinct
Dismissal
Proven
Logical
Belonging
Clarity
Level
Lovely
Hysterical
Chase
Driven
Bliss
Lethal
Possible
Memories
Prince
Antic
Upset
Vocal
Hell
Party
<3
Fall
Epic
Finale

Begins

296 12 12
Par mrsnicky_

As we started to drive, Kai and I kept quiet and kept our hands to ourselves- for the most part.

Then Damon picked up his phone and I could hear Bonnie's tired, soft, upset voice on the other end. My hand tightened on Kais knee, he jolted forward and pried my hand off of his bone before it shattered.

She was apart of the reason Enzo was dead. If she hadn't tried to give him the cure, if she hadn't brought him with her to go get the cure for him, he would still be alive.

"What do you want." She asked unamused.

"I dont want anything, I'm just... making sure your ok." Damon said, trying to sound apologetic to her. "Unrelated, uh, have you made any progress getting Enzo out?"

A terrible way to bring it up, but I suppose it works.

"What?" She asked.

"Well, Cade got out of hell. Dont you think Enzo should?" He was such a stupid man.

"That is entirely different." I blurted, leaning forward. "Cade used the Maxwell bell, which is kind of a no-go now unless you want to risk blowing up Mystic Falls." My voice was loud, Kai put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back into the seat.

"Is that Rae?" She asked, pure venom in her voice. I smiled at Damon in the rearview mirror as he looked back at me. He began to stutter. "Look, I'm not a practically witch anymore. Just leave me be." She dismissed, about to hang up.

"Wait wait, hold on Bon. I was just hoping that you had a lead on getting Enzo redeemed because... we may need to add some more people in that train." Damon said before she hung up.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, Kai and Rae and searching for ways to redeem themselves like Stefan and I did. They have promised to take Cade down with us and Kai will unlink you and Elena, if you can insure they wont be sent to hell."

"What?" She asked, stunned and annoyed. "Why the hell would I want to help them? I'm not a witch anymore!"

"Practing witch, Bonster." I said loud enough for her to hear me.

"She is a witch, so is he. Cade both adores them-"

"Which is exactly why they need our help getting out of this situation. Cade wont want to let them go because of how much work they can do for him. So, if you can help get Enzo out and redeem him, you can redeem them." Damon clarified as we pulled into a parking spot on the side of the road. He got out and kept talking to Bonnie, I started to tune them out.

Kai was to get out of the car before me. He struggled with climbing over the captains seats in the cramped car, for the top was on. He stumbled out of the car and then looked back at me, then proceeded to give me his hand. I smiled at him and put the seat down, grabbed his hand and pulled myself out of the car. He looked stunned at how I got out, I kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand as we started walking behind Damon.

"Fine. I will help." She gave in, I rolled my eyes at the amount of time it took her.

"Thank you." Damon replied and stopped walking, Kai and I stopped walking too.

"But I will ask Cade. Cade will help me get Enzo out, he will tell me how to redeem Enzo, and then I will tell him about those two backstabbers." Then she hung up. Damon scoffed as he put his phone down and looked at us.

"Did it sound like she missed us?" Kai asked, sounding sweet and innocent, giving Damon a soft expression.

"Not in the slightest." Damon said, smiling. Then walked away and into a diner.

Kai and I sat down at the bar, he ordered rum and fries while I got a margarita. Damon picked up his phone and called Ric.

"Jesus. How many people does he want to call about us? It's not like we've dropped off the edge of the planet the past few months." I grumbled, eating a few fries.

"Well, once hes done and we get him alone, we can follow through with my plan."

"You have a plan?" I asked humorously.

"Oh baby, I always have a plan. You think I want to spend the day here, with him after all this shit he has done to you? Trust me, I have a plan. All of my time, watching and observing all the things that have happened will pay off. You just sit and watch and look pretty." He said, kissing my cheek.

Damon sat down at a booth, I looked over at him and he nodded over. I groaned while standing up, walking over to him with Kai trailing behind me.

"Ok, redemption. How the hell do we get it." Kai asked, sitting down next to me in the booth.

"Killing evil people," I answered for him. "Except I've done that before, I helped the sirens with that. And I'm still bound to it." I glared at Damon.

"Yeah well you may need to kill some more." Damon said, smiling faintly.

"I've been killing people for the past few years, why would that change anything now?"

"Were they evil?"

"Now that's too easy. Killing evil people. It makes the world a better place and, yuck. Who the hell needs that. No, the only evil people I killed were for those two ladies." I said, then looked around for a moment and saw a man behind the counter, holding a woman inappropriately. I looked away, cringing.

"Ahh... the sexy sirens." Kai said, daydreaming. "God, they were hot." I looked over at him. "Did you think they were hot?" He asked Damon.

"Sure, if your into cannibal divas." Damon said, sighing.

"Trust me, he is." I said, readjusting myself in the seat. "So, evil people?" I asked, Damon hummed. I heard a womans gasp and immediately looked, it was the man and woman again. He had just smacked her ass, and she was deeply offended. If I were her, I would've knocked his ass to the ground.

"Ok, now pick someone seriously bad. Use your best judgment." Kai said, leaning more onto the table. "Do it for me, man. Come on, do it for Rae. Do it for E-"

"Dont say Elena."

"Elennn..."

"Ok. Sure. He'll do." Damon said, gesturing to the man sexually assaulting the waitress behind the counter. He stood up and started walking towards the back room where the man had gone. Kai got out of the booth and pulled me out by the hand.

"Just follow along with this stupid plan of his. Let him believe that we believe." He whispered into my ear, then slipped his hand in my back pants pocket as we walked.

When we got into the back room, Damon had already completely compelled the man to be quiet and stay still.

"Have at it." He said taking a few steps back.

I walked up to the man and slammed us head back into the brick wall, he started to collapse and Kai pushed his body against the wall so he wouldnt fall yet. We both dug our teeth into his neck and fed until he was drunk to the bone.

Kai back up and pulled me with him as the man collapsed to the floor.

"Feel better?" Damon asked, drying his hands with a paper towel.

"Eh." Kai said. Damon then sped up to Kai and held him against the wall.

"Damon!" I said, speeding over next to them.

"Listen here you little twerp. I dont kill for the kicks anymore!" Damon scolded.

"When did that change, after you killed Ben?" I asked, unclenching my fists and pulled at Damon's shoulder, he dropped Kai and stepped back by my force. "Because I think killing a child is more extreme than killing some guy rubbing up on a girl!"

"I'm sorry, Raya! Ok? I wasn't in the right mindset!"

"Oh and you are now?" I yelled, going for him. Kai grabbed my hips quickly and pulled me back before I hit Damon.

"All I'm saying is if that death didn't mean anything to you then I will turn this room into his personal hell."

"What's you deal with him? I'm here too, dont gang up on him when he hasnt done shit wrong." I said, getting defensive over Kai.

"Because he stole you away from me!"

"You left me perfectly fine on your own! You gave me every reason to leave you! Then, even if there was a possibility of something to ever happen again, you turn around and kill Ben! You killed my son, Damon! Because you were so selfish and couldn't stand the fact that someone didnt choose you!"

"Alright!" Kai said, pulling me back behind him with all his strength, moving me like a rag doll. "Alright." He sighed. "Damon, if you want to keep this deal going to Elenatown, you are going to have to stop patronizing Rae, and find us some more evil people to eat. Ok?"

"Hold that thought." Damon grumbled, glaring at Kai then me, then walked away, picking up his phone. It rang then ended, whoever he tries calling didnt answer.

"Grab the body, we will take it out the back and dump it." Damon groaned, and went for the back door. I picked it up with my magic and followed Damon, Kai walking next to me.

Him and I pushed it into the dumpster, Kai grabbed his wallet before his body fell in.

"Look at this, a law office three blocks from here. Looks like we found our next meal, I mean talk about bang for your buck, am I right?" Kai said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and Kai sighed. "I'm right."

"Forget all these random kills." Damon said, taking the wallet and tossing it in the trash.

"I wasnt done with that." Kai responded.

"Well, we are in a bit of a hurry now. The big man downstairs found out what you two are trying to do."

"Oh god. What do we do? What do we we, what should we do?" Kai asked, completely freaking out.

"We redeem you." Damon said, grabbing Kais shoulder and pulling us along.

"I thought we've been doing that this whole time." I groaned.

"Sort of. What you two have to do is a giant, noble gesture of selfless generosity." Kai and I looked at each other as we walked beside Damon.

"I hate this already." I whispered, Kai huffed in agreement.

"You both need something that's going to push you over the edge in  the eyes of Cade. Something to make up all the pain that you two have caused."

Kai looked down at me, then back at Damon. "And what does el jefe have in mind." He asked, unamused.

"Its not up go him. Its up to me. People do forgive, and when they do redemption it possible." Damon said, focusing on Kai. I gave him a cold look. "I know that. Which is why if you both want my forgiveness, Kai is going to have to bring Elena back to life. Right now."

...

An hour later, we were back in Mystic Falls in the Salvatores family crypt.

"So if he does this, how do we know you wont kill him afterwards?" I asked as Damon walked over to Elena's coffin.

"You don't." He said turning back and faked a smile at us. "Its either me, or run from Cade forever."

"I don't know, shes pretty fast." Kai said, wrapping his arm around my back.

"Just do the damn spell, creeper." Damon grumbled.

"It's a complicated spell, Damon. I need to siphon for power first, cause otherwise I might slip away in the middle of it. And well, that'd be messy." Kai explained, letting go of me and circling Damon.

"Why cant you use her." Damon said coldly.

"Because I'm not helping. Not my spell, not my problem." I said, smiling.

"Fine. What do you need."

"You." Kai smiled wickedly, then grabbed Damon and started siphoning from him. "Magic takes energy. If I'm going to do this, and if I'm going to do it right, I'm going to need to drain the biggest, baddest battery of all."

"Kai, stop." Damon hissed in pain.

"I've been watching and learning long enough to know that there is no such thing as redemption." Kai whispered with a smile as Damon started to drop to the ground and Kai followed the movement, crouching down.

I agreed. I agreed so much. Redemption was a myth, you weren't born with it and there was no wat to get it.

"There are only promises and bargains and trucks we play on ourselves to make us believe we are good people. I'm not a good person, and I own that. And if I'm going out by you, I'm going out with a bang." Kai finished, putting a hand on me and on the coffin. "Invisique."

"No!" Damon screamed as we went out of sight, then he started to desiccate. Kai killed him.

My smile went from ear to ear as I saw Damon fall over, a looked at Kai and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

His hands fell on my lower back as he kissed me, our lips moved together like muscle memory. He pulled away and I smiled at him.

"I told you all you had to do was sit back and look pretty." He said, then kissed me again.

A.N.

I'm so sorry for not posting on this story for like a month, I've been working on a few other projects and, surprisingly, my summer has been busier than when I was in school.

I want to apologize if this chapter may set some people off with the whole guy and the waitress thing and Raya saying a child's death is more important than, basically a man who sexually assaults women (a rapist if you will) death.

I know rape is not something to joke about and is an extremely sensitive topic for people who have been victims, and people just in general. So I apologize if any of you got offended, it's not my intention.

I hope you all have been healthy and happy, if any of you need to talk to someone feel free to message me on this platform.

Stay safe y'all <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

62.1K 2.4K 40
The Travelers and the Gemini Coven had hated each other for two thousand years. It made complete sense for Kai Parker to kill the last Traveler when...
36.7K 746 23
I, Carter Lynette, lost my memory due to my sucky ex. He was abusive and my friend found out from bruises on my body from him. He found out and hunte...
14.6K 514 46
YOUR Y/N BENNETT YOUR STILL A VIRGIN (JUST TO LET YOU KNOW) Y/N IS MORE INTO FASHION SHE LIKES GIRLY STUFF BUT CAN ALSO SOMETIMES BE A TOMBOY,YOU USE...
12.1K 689 27
❝bittersweet to think about the damage that we do❞ in which she is trapped in with him. elena x kai