Shadow World ~Alec x Oc x Jac...

By YourWorstNightmareX9

You are a shadowhunter, though you don't know it yet. Your parents were very powerful shadowhunters, but they... More

Main Characters
Clary's Birthday
The Institution
The City Of Bones
Hotel Dumort
Vamp Nest
A/N
Question
Stalkers?
Downworlder Rave
Attack
Meeting The Parents
Seelies
Werewolves
New Alpha
A/N
Unknown History

News

7.5K 70 28
By YourWorstNightmareX9

Ok, so as you guys know I haven't updating in months. And while I still want to continue them, I just  can never bring myself to write anything. So updates will probably be few and far in between. Sorry, I just can't seem to write. But if your looking for stories, manly fanfics to read, check my reading lists I have a lot! Though most of them are just random ones that have pretty much anything in them. Sorry again. See you guys next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.3K 58
Alec starts a relationship with Magnus Bane the High Warlock of Brooklyn after the unlikely but fateful night when he is dragged to a party by his si...
49.4K 2.3K 47
Magnus Bane, The High Warlock of Brooklyn, wasn't just an ordinary Warlock, he was one of the rarest and strongest Warlock Universe has ever witness...
27.4K 757 20
Zoey Frey is the twin sister to Clary Frey. On their 18th birthday, their lives get turned upside down. While Clary learns that her memories of an un...
15.6K 1K 74
(Sequel to Alec's Last Arrow. ) Not all Angels are born with wings. After the fight with Jonathan, the New York Institute is left devasted. Isabelle...