ᴍʀ. ʙᴜʟʟʏ || ᴋɪᴍ ꜱᴜɴᴡᴏᴏ x ʀᴇᴀ...

By jeonili97

Being a new student here was great. Great people, great friends. But what was not great is getting bullied by... More

1 🌸
2 🌸
3 🌸
4 🌸
5 🌸
6 🌸
7 🌸
8 🌸
9 🌸
Short Note :')
10 🌸
11 🌸
12 🌸
13 🌸
14 🌸
15 🌸
16 (m18) 🌸
18 (❗)🌸
19 🌸
20 🌸
Bonus Chapter 🌸

17 🌸

1.6K 66 9
By jeonili97

"get it , y/n!"

"kick her freaking ass , woman!"

"she deserve this!"

i was punching miyoung badly. why?

1) she tries to mess with eunji
2) she literally tries to flirt with eric
3) she bullies lots of innocent girls

i don't even bother the people around me . i just sat on her lap , punching her face until it has lots of cuts , bruises and more blood probably . she tried to defend herself but it was really useless .

"i will make sure you are out of this school !" she laugh evilly after saying that.

"shut up , you're so noisy ." i slap her face .

everyone cheer in excitement while seeing her getting 'abused' , including skz and tbz . they were cheering the loudest that i could really hear.

-

"good job , y/n . i know you can defeat that evil girl of the school ."

my mum pats my head and smile brightly , including myself . juyeon quickly gave me a big tightest hug right after mum let her hand go . she just smile at the both of us , adore at how we became closer than before.

miyoung was out from the school by the principal due to her bad behaviour. not only did she bully , but lots of things such as scam , used of guys for sexual stuff and many more . i still wonder why she didn't get kicked out of the school since the start . hm , probably their family .

"we left with one more person ."

i look at juyeon , slightly confused . i tried to read his mind or eyes , i don't know . then it hits me .

youngjo . aka . ravn .

i just groan in annoyance . i keep forgetting he's schooling here . miyoung's idea as usual . i look at my mum who was still adoring us as usual . i took a glance at juyeon to give a signal to hug our mum which he agrees and we quickly hug her tight , making her squeal .

-

"you think you can make youngjo leave the school?"

"I don't know , eunji . but i bet your boyfriend can do it ."

i look at juyeon who was beside eunji , looking elsewhere . i still can't believe that they're together , without me knowing . but , oh well .

"but how are you going to do it?" han jisung ask in the most concerned way .

han jisung , seo changbin , bang chan , lee juyeon , lee sangyeon and kim sunwoo are here with me and eunji , still thinking of a way to remove youngjo from this school . he's already the caught of attention in this school so it'll be hard to actually kick him out of the school .

"so far .. do you guys have any evidence on him trying to test your patience?" chan ask .

"even if he did , we don't have a solid proof . talking won't help ."

i agreed to my brother . he did piss me off lots of times but there's no way people would believe it . i just slouch on the chair while lay on sunwoo's shoulder while play with his fingers . han just pat my shoulder twice before sighing heavily .

-

"what else do you want , youngjo? i'm tired of you already ."

i was walking away from him since he kept following me after school . i quietly texted sunwoo that youngjo was with me and kept my phone in my pocket . he grabbed my hand and pin on the locker , making me hiss in pain . the hallway was too quiet . maybe because the school announced everyone to go home early and i insist not but now i regret it .

"you left me hanging and i was enjoying that moment yesterday , baby. you got me turn on so badly."

one word . disgusting .

i look somewhere else when he came closer to me . i could feel his breath near my neck and shivers ran down through my spine . it still scares me . my knees got weak by how he's controlling me .

"you still smell nice until now."

he brush his lips on my neck . i slightly whine . i was really scared but i couldn't do anything . he even pin both of my hands to the locker . he give a light kiss on my neck and my tears starts to fall . i hate this . he tried to unbutton my uniform but i quickly block him . he slap me hard , making me fall onto the floor and he quickly hover me . i struggled so bad when he unbutton it again and kiss my chest and my neck . i cried even badly . he even gave me hickeys that i screamed loudly .

"KIM YOUNGJO!"

i heard the most loudest scream ever . i look up but i couldn't see with the tears in my eyes . someone pulled me out from them while someone else was punching him badly .

-

juyeon's pov

sunwoo and i punch youngjo badly , making him cough blood and whines to the pain that we're giving him . we quickly ran out from there and gather with the rest that was handling y/n .

we ran to our hideout and had to take a very deep breath due to the distance from the place we were at and the hideout . i look at y/n . shaking in fear . tears falling non-stop . covering her whole body with her skinny arms . they tried to help her out but she was too afraid and kept her head down . i slowly hug her and shush her softly , telling her that i'm here with her . she hug me tight and cry even badly .

"j-juyeon . i-i hate h-him so much ."

it hurts to see her like this . sunwoo gave me his hoodie and told her to wear it . she quickly wore it and hug me back . i just pat her back softly , calming her down .

"it's so annoying on how he's trying to get her back .

"i know right . what does he want actually?"

everyone starts to question things that are hard to explain .

"to ruin me again ."

i look at her , shocked . she's still sobbing but it wasn't that hard .

"what do you mean by 'ruin'?"

she looks at me and sunwoo . she pull sunwoo's wrist towards her , and he sat beside her .

"he wants to make sunwoo be jealous and ruin the relationship . that way , it's easier to capture me ."

all of us got shock. we weren't expecting that answer to be spill just like that .

"it's not easy to capture him now . knowing he can easily run away ."

she said it in the most hurtful way but out of nowhere , changbin and haknyeon laugh badly that somehow , i could hear a snort halfway through their laughing . everyone , including y/n ,  look at them weirdly and confused to what they were laughing .

"don't think that way , y/n . we have it all in here and the school's cctv ."

changbin and haknyeon shows the camera that they were holding and USB drive . that drive is most likely the video that was took just now . she got up and hug the both of them tight , making them nearly fall to the ground . she kept thanking them while jumping up and down .

"hey , juyeon ."

i look at sunwoo .

"let's kick him out of the school ."

✨✨✨

my , oh my . after so long , im back with another chapter . honestly , im not sure how long this book will end . but i can tell some of you guys are actually enjoying the storyline , and which i want to say thank you . i saw some of you guys put this book as one of your favourites book and all . i feel blessed honestly . thank you so much 😭🙆🏽‍♀️❣️

okay , on a side note . should i make a one shot soon? or do other groups?? hahaha , help me pick okay? love you guys ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 2.3K 45
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ❞ After a heartbreak, Hyunjae coincidentally b...
164K 8.1K 26
❝ don't you love her? ❞ +social media au ─completed: may 20, 2020
29.1K 1.1K 61
How did the cute cafe boy sitting outside turn out to be someone you never thought of? Someone who would become so important in your life, someone wh...
60.8K 2.9K 47
"You stole something from me and I'm gonna chase after you for it." A Book of those who Steal and those who Chase For The Boyz Started: 8/10/20 Comp...