Love is Pure - Pranbir

By wisiwisdom

peep in to know...... More

Hi guys ๐Ÿ‘‹
characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
New Cover
Part - 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part-12

Part 11

1.1K 58 6
By wisiwisdom

Next morning ,

Prachi was waiting for a taxi near the road .

She was still waiting when she saw a man standing in the middle of the road , talking in his phone .

She could only see his back as he was facing the other side .

A car was speeding towards the Man . But he couldn't see it as the car was coming from behind.

Prachi ran and pulled the man just before the car came .

The man was revealed to be .....

Abhishek 😉

Prachi was surprised .

Prachi and Abhi had only seen each other a few times but knew about each other .

" Sir , why were you so careless , you would have got into an accident " Prachi said worried .

Abhi was about say something, when Prachi interrupted.

" If I was not there , what would have happened . You should not have been standing like that in the middle of the road....... " she started talking .

Abhishek smiled , seeing her concern.

" Sorry " he said .

Prachi stopped her talks and looked at him . She just realized that her boss had apologized to her .

She looked at him realizing that she had been lecturing him for almost 5 minutes straight.

" Sorry sir " she said with a sheepish smile .

He just smiled patting her cheek with a fatherly affection .

" What are you doing , standing here alone " he asked.

" Waiting for a taxi "

" You are going to the office right "

Prachi nodded .

" Then come with me . I am going to office too "

Prachi was about refuse , but Abhi interrupted, " You are coming with me " he said .

Prachi chuckled and followed him .

At the office ,

Prachi entered Ranbir's Cabin with a lot files in her hand .

" Ranbir can you help me " she asked.

Hearing no reply , she asked again . Still getting no reply , she turned his table and saw sleeping leaning on the chair.

She looked at him surprised , well she didnt expect strict Mr. Ranbir Kholi sleeping in middle of work .

She placed the files carefully on the table , and went and stood next to him .

She looked at his face and smiled seeing how cute he was .

But still she had to wake him up .

" Ranbir wake up " she said

Seeing no reaction , she shaked him slightly , shouting " Oy , wake up "

He woke up with a jerk , he looked around and saw Prachi standing there giggling .

" Why did you shout ? " he asked confused .

" Because you were sleeping in middle of work " she replied.

" Oh , thats all " he said sleepily , and again went to sleep .

" What ! You are sleeping again, you .... " she said frustrated .

She grabbed his shoulders and made him stand up with a jerk .

" Let me sleep Prachi " he said .

" No , you are not going to be sleeping in office , if you sleep again I will pour water on your face " she said sternly , crossing her hands

Ranbir looked at her once and nodded , " I wont sleep ok , you dont need to pour water on my face ".

Prachi smiled . She was about to go , when she suddenly felt dizzy . She held his hand for support .

Ranbir noticed this and got worried . He held her and made her sit on his seat .

" Are you okay ? " he asked concerned .

" Ya , I think it's just that I didnt eat " she said getting up .

Ranbir saw at her shocked .

" You mean you havent eaten since yesterday night "

Prachi nodded her head , not getting why Ranbir was so angry .

" Come with me " he said and took his car keys .

Before she could say anything she found herself sitting beside him the car .

She figured that it would be best not to talk , and remained quite the whole ride.

Ranbir stopped the car and got out . He went and opened the door for Prachi .

She got out and saw that they were now standing in front of a restaurant.

She looked at him confused while he held her hand and took her inside.

He made her sit and ordered some food .

" So you brought me here to eat " she asked .

" Yes . Because thats the most sensible thing to do . And I dont understand why a clever girl like you won't eat on time " he said .

Prachi chuckled but understood what he meant .

The food came and both of them started eating .

Deepak also had decided to eat at the restaurant .

Ranbir became surprised when he saw Deepak entering .

He knew Deepak from when he was studying in college .
Deepak being a senior had graduated and shifted back to his house in Bangalore . From then they had not been in touch .

" Bhai " he called out . Deepak was equally surprised to see Ranbir .

(Note: They did not see each other in the Anniversary party )

" Ranbir , how are you " he said and sat beside Ranbir .

They both started talking and Ranbir introduced Prachi to him .

" Well I will introduce you to someone . She will be here soon " Deepak said .

" Ohh she . Seems like some girl got lucky " Ranbir said with a teasing smile .

Prachi giggled while Deepak gave an embarrassed smile .

" Cumon Ranbir , dont tease Bhai " Prachi said when she saw Deepak's slightly red face .

Just then Kiara entered the place .

From where she was standing she could only see Deepak . So she went to him .
But she was so surprised to see Ranbir and Prachi there .

" Kiara di/mam " Ranbir and Prachi gasped .

" You both know Kiara " Deepak asked surprised .

" Wait how come you guys know each other " Kiara asked as she sat beside Prachi .

Deepak explained and Kiara too explained how she knew them to Deepak .

Prachi and Ranbir were still in shock that Kiara was the girl .

Ranbir pointed a finger to Deepak and then turned it towards Kiara .

" You both ..... " he said .

Kiara was looking at him confused but understood that Deepak had told him when she saw Deepak smiling sheepishly .

She looked at Ranbir who still had his mouth open .
" Yes " she said clearing his shock .

Ranbir became exited .

" Well this means a party " he said .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I know this was a short and late update , Sorry . I had a lot of school work so wasn't able to update .

Next one will be long .

Well latest Kumkum bhagya update . PRANBIR MARRIED !! . So happy 😁 .

And really big thanks to everyone who read this book . I can't believe it got 6k+ reads . Thank you all 🤗

Please avoid mistakes and don't forget to vote .

Anushka200629GTanujaMisss_Addictedcutegirl131212dharna27vaida_pranbirianPrashika_lovepikachucreatesits_khushiiiiNandiniGhoshpranbir_loverAimMazinganjaneappuHinnu2001Pranbirxcherry__SonakshiKothari123PRACHITABANSOD-25PallaviEswarkumar03Sara_imprfctScribblr

Bye guys ,
Wisi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 373 48
love story of aryan khanna and shahana
22.1K 1.5K 20
Peep in to know more.....
52.7K 1.8K 33
It starts from rhea and Ranbir's marriage Peep in to know more .....