"Ideas/Facts-Good ones That a...

By roballen2

There are a lot of thought provoking, pretty good ideas, and rants here. Well researched and written in a way... More

"The Death of the Hippie" (By; Roberto Dilemma)
"Essay On Charm" (roballen2)
Happy 4th of July (R.Dilemma)
"Categories" (R. Allen)
Puppet Dogs With The Bravery Of Being Out Of Range (Dilemma)
"Who's Really Running The Show" (roballen2)
"Nine-'9' Things to do right now, to make the world better"
"American Money & Genius, We Are The NAZIS! (Roberto Dilemma)
"Bob Dylan for Kids" (by: R.Allen)
"Is There Anything Worth Killing or Dying For" (roballen2)
"CENSORSHIP" Roberto Dilemma

"Thoughts On Life" (R.Allen)

50 3 2
By roballen2

“Thoughts On Life” (Allen)

“Thinking & Intelligence”

    Here’s something inspired by all the reading I do.

 First off I found out that I can learn something from even the books I just read for entertainment. Although my reading “for fun” books are not the average books people would read for fun.

     Another thing I realized a long time ago, the more I learn-The less I know. To make this point clearer or put in in a way better understood-”The more I learn, the more I realize there’s so much I don’t know“. “Will never know!”

     I am so much like a savage. The best of the human race are. The more intelligent ones are aware of it.

     Now you take a savage. Put him in a lab. Hell make it a lab at an atomic reactor. Now say this particular savage has been tested and has an I.Q. of 190.

What will this savage learn?

They will be helped to learn as much as possible.

     After about a year. The savage (man or woman) will learn what hallway leads where. Where to go to bathroom.

What the “DANGER” signs are about.

     Can’t they remember. Hell this savage is a genius.

He/She could remember. But what is needed is at least fifteen years in that particular environment.

      Then the right questions would be ask, and perhaps the answers understood.

      So lets ALL remember, me and all my fellow Monkeys.

      WE DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME.

LOVE:

    This was a knowledge I acquired through meeting my wife.

    We had been together for three years. Engaged for two and a half. Another three before we decided to have Lily.(Daughter)

    Six years as a couple. Seemed right. This is the first time a woman that was not related to me truly loved me.

    This was so new and “Healing”. I could no longer detect ANY emotional scars of “Hurt” I supposed I’d felt before.

    Made me wonder, “What the hell was that I had with the other women that had been auditioned  for the part of my “Love”.

    The word “Love” needs to be washed. It’s been thrown around too long. Used by advertising, etc. To the point where the meaning and feelings are obscured in the hearts and mind of the humans.

    Now It is not like I did not have family that I knew loved me. Friends, pets, …Yes but all this type of “Love” is different. I’ve written it before and I’ll write it now. Remember it:

      “Love is the Highest Level of Caring”.

    While your at it. Keep this commandment. You only need one.

      “Respect What Lives”

     When searching through my mind and heart for, “The Perfect Lyric For a Love Song”. I realized, There was an almost infinite amount of love in me. Many different types.

     Now if I could for a moment, “Put the Art in Truth”.

     I have been a fucked up person. Far from who I am now.

I done questionable and extraordinary things. Been a rebel in my time. When I was being something instead of someone-WRONG! But…It is still “My time”.

     I am far from perfect at this very second. Still much better then most, “Men”.

     I am  truly either the last wild animal or the first real man.

     Then there was a time when I was totally unsure what to equate love with?

MEN:

    You know why they say, “Dogs are Mans best friend”?

    Because they have so god-damn much in common.

Women, listen up! You know how a dog will beg, scavenge, hunt, and steal for food? (Etc.)

    Men will do the same for food, money and Sex.

They are total fuckin’ dogs.

    Believe me, I am a man. I have been a total fuckin’ DOG!

    As a matter of fact…there is still a crazy wolf inside me. But I am no longer a total fuckin’ DOG.

Thank you.

    Never depend on them for anything- not long term. Do for yourself first. Then…

NEVER TAKE A MAN RIGHT FROM HIS MOTHER.

Make sure he can do for himself first. Or you will just replace Mamma.

    Most men are over grown babies. Their toys. Their wants, needs, “Sports” their whine ass ways. Hey guys: seeing yourself here?

“Yea, fuck you too!”    

Women:

    A woman with poor, or NO maternal instincts-

Is a waste of skin.

    I love women. I think-behind every fucked up woman- Is a man…the one that helped fuck her up. (Daddy or whoever?) Seeing this is a “Mans” world. A very sexist place. To say the least. The environment already has a jump on the situation.

Children:

    Young people-Never feel obligated to have children.

Think of the world you’ll be bringing them into.

If you are not capable of loving and caring for them-TOTALLY!

Un Selfishly- DON’T HAVE THEM! I mean, be ready to put EVERYTHING you want and do-behind the needs of your child.

Do NOT have children for STUPID reasons.

Like- It’ll help our marriage.

If your marriage needs help, you sure the hell don’t want to throw a child in the mix.

WOMEN- To Hook a man. My biological clock is ticking?

So you don’t have to be alone?

     Humans, your children are not your Pets or slaves. They are not put on this planet to fill your unfulfilled dreams. Make sure you are raising them to be BETTER then you are.  To be the best person they “Themselves” are meant to be.

If you are NOT perfect. None of us are. Don’t expect your child to be. They are NOT mini me’s. Don’t push your belief system, likes, habits, mental problems, etc on- and at your kids.

    Sure the hell don’t let popular culture use their minds as dumping grounds for trash!

Until they learn to guard the gates of their minds. You help them. Teach Them.

    Do Not Think For A Second, School is Giving Them A Real and Complete Education. Instill in them the desire to, “Dig Deeper”, “Question Everything”.

    While I’m at it…

    Remind them the only real monsters in life are bad people. People with no respect for life. Anyone or anything’s. With NO conscience about the apparent disrespect.

     What are nasty ass, bad people best at? Pretending they are “Good” people.

    Gut instinct=subconscious knowledge.

    If it feels wrong, or don’t seem right, steer the fuck clear.

O.K.

Mother/Father-

(Being it-feeling it-the reality)

     Here’s the “Mother Attitude”.

    Around your Mother you feel happy, safe, and warm. You know if you come in the house crying like a baby with a scraped up knee. Mom will Blow on it, kiss it better, put some medicine on it, a band-aid.

Everything will be alright.

     The Father attitude:

    Dad breezes in. Urges you to do good, be good, get well. Spends not much time with children but he never seems to be hurrying. He fills his child (children) with a warm feeling of self-reliance.

Kind of has the taste of “royalty” visiting the wounded. Never being condescending. Easy putting you in his busy schedule.

Know this:

    Neither of these is a gender thing. It Is Not a biological relation.

It Is An Attitude!

     Both parents should be able to take on the attitude. Cover for one another. Take up the slack.

    I take my daughter to the doctor. If it involves a “Female” condition-No, the wife will. But a cold, temperature. Yes. The only difference is. When I take my fourteen year old…She fills out the form. She communicates with the nurse. Gives them the insurance card and my license. I feel she is old enough to do these things and should.

This interaction is something she must know.

A skill set she’ll need.

Legal forms. Yea…

    So that is how I handle the “Mother/Father thing at the same time.

I may, and probably will write more in this manner.

But for now, think on these matters.

-END-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 825 50
~ Requests Closed ~ It 1990 - 2017 ~ Preferences and Imagines (i made this when i was 15 sooo read at your own risk!)
9 0 30
Journey with me back in time as I rewrite the first Journal I kept from when I was in high school, and see that maybe even with how horrible life is...
160K 1.6K 49
Hi. This is my first book I'm writing/typing. This will be a Days Union x Reader, most of these will be for fun though :-) ------- Includes: - Bad wr...
exhale. By Panda

Non-Fiction

1.2K 160 50
From my mind, to the page, with some editing in between. Thoughts, rants, blurb etc.