arranged marriage | todobaku

Von freckledsoftie

โŒฉ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ โŒช โ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง... ... Mehr

introduction
synopsis
characters
01 | taken by surprise
02 | breaking news
03 | not too bad
04 | sadistic much
05 | swimming trunks
06 | with someone else
07 | apologizes are best served as spicy curry
08 | snorkeling with male testosterone
09 | seashell necklaces
11 | kissing you feels different
12 | conversations at 3am are honest
13 | insecurity over albinism
14 | lagoon of wallow
15 | engagements rings are for everyone
16 | kisses on cheeks are a sign of innocence
17 | dinner dates are something special
18 | apartments filled with love
19 | forgot about the wedding
20 | destructive articles destory relationships
21 | scary movies and thrown glass
22 | choosing a venue is like pulling teeth
23 | passion and desire
24 | vinegar burns your eyes with direct contact
25 | restaurants and secrets
26 | how to forget what you've already read
27 | periwinkle iris... and gone?
28 | free cuddles and ice cream
29 | blowing up my phone
30 | falling again
31 | sort this thing out
32 | misunderstandings are the bane of existance
33 | fluffy fluff of fluff fluff
34 | the secret is out
35 | is cliche really that bad
36 | engagement party for who
37 | a beach wonderland
38 | a slight problem has appeared
39 | stress producing
40 | problem fixed, high five
41 | renouncing the throne
42 | finally, the wedding
bonus chapter : the excerpt
bonus chapter : the honeymoon

10 | painfully and obviously fake

2.3K 83 119
Von freckledsoftie

tw// mentions of domestic violence

Katsuki wakes up the next morning, feeling slightly aggravated. The bed isn't as comfortable as the one he had back home. That, and he still feel lingering anger for Shoto.

He decides to not let it- or at least try not to let it- ruin his day. So, he takes a shower, allowing the water to calm his lingering anger. He doesn't know why Shoto's lash out last night irritated him, but it did.

After his shower, he feels refreshed and ready to face the two toned demon outside. When he walks back into the bedroom, he notices Shoto's seashell necklace on the bed with a card.

sorry i lashed out... but i did make it for you because... well, telling you why would make me embarrassed so let's just leave it at this is for you. please wear today? - Shoto

Katsuki can't help the wide grin that grows on his features as he gently lifts the red and white necklace. It's absolutely beautiful, and he loves it. He looks at the clothes in his closet, choosing a red button up shirt and black slacks.

Facing the mirror, he gingerly places the seashell necklace around his neck, tying the string tighter in the back. "Beautiful," Katsuki murmurs, leaning closer to the mirror to get a better look. "Matches my eyes, hmm. Jowa~ Jowa~"

Katsuki leaves the bathroom, looking for Shoto in the common space, but he's not there. "Maybe he went out for breakfast already."

Katsuki slips his shoes on, fastening his watch in his left wrist. Right outside, he's hit with the smell of the salty sea. The waves crash along the shore, and seagulls call out to each other. All in all, Katsuki feels at peace, an overwhelming calm and happiness overtaking his entire body, settling in his stomach.

"Kacchan."

The peace and calm is temporarily interrupted by the sound of Izuku Midoriya, who is standing on the steps on his cabin. "Deku."

Curious, Katsuki walks closer to him. "Not that I care... but you haven't told... Shoto anything, have you?"

"He's asked," Izuku admits, "but, no. I haven't said anything. He's suspects something is up, though."

Katsuki nods, finding the other man's curiosity completely understandable. "Just leave him curious, okay?"

"He knows he has to ask you," Izuku calls out to the blond, who is already walking away. Katsuki finds Shoto sitting with Mina at the cafe, dressed to the nines. Katsuki is half tempted to ask Shoto to work for him as a model, except business and pleasure never go well together. Not that Shoto brings him pleasure. Well, he could, but-

Katsuki stops his line of thinking, instead focusing on the fact that Shoto is sitting with Mina. "Since when were you two such good friends?" he asks as he takes the seat next to Shoto. It might too suspicious if he sits next to Mina instead.

"Since last night," Mina explains, looking over Katsuki's outfit. "Nice necklace."

Katsuki smiles, unable to contain his happiness. "Thanks! Shoto made it for me."

Shoto flushes next to him, muttering something about it not being a big deal. Mina smiles with a nod. "I'm going to get a coffee. Want anything?"

"A latte would be nice," Katsuki tells her and she walks away. When she's out of hearing range, Shoto turns toward Katsuki to talk to him.

"I didn't think you'd wear it," he says honestly.

"You asked me to. And besides, I like it."

"Better than Kirishima's?" Shoto seems to ask without thinking about it. He avoids Katsuki's gaze until Katsuki speaks.

"Yes, I like it better than his."

Now, will Katsuki admit he likes it more because it came from Shoto? No, never. That ruins his dominance, however, he will admit he likes it more, so that should be enough.

Mina returns with a latte for Katsuki, and he takes it with a thank you. "I'm glad to see the two of you getting along."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Katsuki asks, taking a sip of his latte. He blinks, waiting for his pink haired friend to answer. She looks knowingly at Shoto before setting her coffee cup on the table.

She answers smugly: "Because your relationship is completely fake."

Katsuki chokes on the liquid that attempted to go down to his stomach before he tried to gasp, thus opening his windpipe. "Wh- what?!"

"Shoto confirmed everything last night," Mina announced, hiding behind her coffee cup, holding the object with both hands.

Katsuki glared at the man beside him, proceeding to attack his shoulder. "You idiot!" he seethes. "Why did you tell her?! She can't hold water!"

"I can, too!" Mina retorts.

"She figured it out!" Shoto fires back, grabbing Katsuki's wrists and placing them against the table. "Now, stop hitting me!"

"Domestic violence isn't very befitting of you, Katsuki," Eijiro says, clicking his tongue. "I would hate for the relationship to end so close to the finish line."

"Domestic vi-" Katsuki cuts himself off, taking his latte and walking away. "You know what? Damn you guys."

Mina and Eijiro laugh loudly, and Shoto quickly follows Katsuki, trying to keep his giggles in. "Wait! Wait up! Katsuki, wait!"

The blond just stalks off faster, his giggling fiancé chasing after him.

- POV CHANGE

Izuku sits on the beach with some of Katsuki's friends. The engaged couple has already retreated to their cabin for the night.

Tenya and Ochaco splash each other in the water, while Mina, Kyoka, Denki, Hanta, and Tsuyu gossip with each other. Izuku sits next to Eijiro, watching the waves. "You know, don't you?"

Eijiro glances at the greenette. "Yeah, I do. Did he tell you?"

"I'm too smart for whatever bullshit they're trying to pull."

Eijiro chuckles. "They do suck. Absolutely horrible. Thank God they didn't want to become actors!"

"I know, right?" Izuku laughs, before turning serious again. "We've got to help them, though. Tomorrow is our last day here."

It's been an interesting week for the whole lot. Izuku assumes most of them have assumed Katsuki and Shoto aren't as close as they claim to be. They usually split off from each other, and while that might seem like a form of common courtesy, even when the group asks them to be together, they still refuse.

"We have one last day," Eijiro says. "It's been nice here. I like the weather."

"I do, too."

A silence falls over the two as they listen to the sounds of the ocean and the chatter of their friends. "Mina!" Eijiro calls, inviting his pink haired friend over. She comes, sitting in front of the two boys.

And what're you boys talking about?"

"Katsuki and Shoto."

"And they're obviously fake relationship?" Mina guesses.

"Yes." The trio chuckles, before getting serious.

"They've got to somehow get closer before they're grilled by the media," Eijiro says earnestly. "I thought the necklace would be enough."

"You know, when Shoto first told you'd made one for him, I thought you were trying to interfere with the relationship," Mina tells him, running her fingers through her hair. "I should've known you'd figured Shoto has a jealous side."

"Actually, Tsuyu mentioned it in passing," Eijiro says. "She told me that he was jealous when she used makeup that wasn't from his company."

"That is so Shoto," Izuku agrees. "Alright, plan. We have a free day tomorrow, and then we leave the next morning. A kiss. At least a kiss."

"Knowing Katsuki, I was expecting more PDA between the two," Mina tells them. "So, yes. A kiss at least."

"A kiss."

i changed the scene with mina, shoto and katsuki just because i thought the original was too sexual

if you've read the original, i am so sorry

- tia

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.6K 25 20
Shoto, a child seen as a science experiment by his father, comes to UA. He meets a blonde, who will show him, what he missed the entire life WARNING...
97.3K 2.3K 34
"I dare you to date Shoto Todoroki" Kaminari smirked and leaned against the mattress. "Bet" ___ "Don't tell me you're actually falling for him!" Kami...
450K 10.8K 60
Katsuki and Izuku were childhood bestfriends ,that friendship started to morph into something deeper as the two reached their late teens. But when Iz...
6.9K 321 11
When Katsuki distracts himself from his desires, and love, for a certain green haired hero, he creates more problems for himself than he solves. Just...