bonus chapter : the honeymoon

there will be no smut ,, sorry

but we'll get close so lime warning
also kink warning.

"Eager much?" Katsuki whispers against Shoto's lips, helping him pull off his shirt

They only arrived at the hotel for the honeymoon three hours prior. It was a tedious check in, but as soon as the hotel cleared them, they hauled their bags up to their room. With a "Do Not Disturb" sign outside, and the door dead bolted on the inside, the two newlyweds were free to do whatever.

Hence the intense make out session on the bed.

Shoto pulls back, and Katsuki can see how bruises and red his lips are. He kisses up his jaw, tangling his hands in the candy cane hair of the younger male. Shoto sighs, holding Katsuki's against his jaw and neck, turning his head so he could access it better.

Katsuki nips at his ear, pressing light kisses against his lobe. "Katsuki, don't tease me," Shoto growls.

"I think you're forgetting who the top is," Katsuki says threateningly, a hand grabbing Shoto's neck. He flips them over so he's straddling the other, squeezing his neck just enough for him to feel the pressure but still breathe comfortably. Shoto whimpers, biting his bottom lip.

"Oh, is that your kink, baby boy?" Katsuki laughs darkly. "You like when I choke you?"

Shoto moans, his own hand clutching Katsuki's. He squeezes, making Katsuki squeeze tighter. "More," he gasps, his back arching.

Katsuki smirks at Shoto's eagerness. "We'll do more of that in a bit, baby boy. Right now, let's get you out of the rest of your clothes."

He pulls Shoto's pants down, tossing them across the room. Using his teeth, he drags Shoto's boxers across his thighs.

"Not fair," Shoto whimpers, tugging on Katsuki's shirt and pants. "You have clothes."

"I want to please my baby before I help myself," Katsuki says, kissing up Shoto's thigh. "Do you want that, baby boy?"

Shoto whines and nods, tangling a hand in Katsuki's hair. "I need your voice, baby boy."

"Yes, daddy. I want you to please me."

☆彡

Katsuki holds Shoto's sleepy frame against his body, caressing his hair. His ass is going to be in so much pain the next morning, considering the little bastard seemed to trim himself in stamina. "You did so well, baby. So good."

Shoto just hums, hugging onto Katsuki. "Are you happy? Being married to me, are you happy?"

"I've never been more happy in my entire life."

this seems a little disappointing, but one these days i'll write smut :')