Daria Cohen's The Vampair Ser...

Oleh BlurryLuv590

Hello Spooklings Welcome to This story about 2 darling Vampires name Duke and Missi and they belong to Daria... Lebih Banyak

The Night
Land Of The Dead
Missi Raises The Dead ( Deleted Animatic)
Resurrection AKA FUCK YOU!
Part 3. 5: Oweee
The Silent
Zombie Prostitute
The Showdown
Season 2 Prologue ~ Duke
Raised By Bats~ S2 Episode 2

Stuck With You ~ Season 1 Final

191 3 0
Oleh BlurryLuv590

The moment you've been all waiting for Spooklings! The season 1 final yup it's here. Hope you all enjoy

2021
It start out with a sunny patch of wheat flowing by the wind with the red and purple mixed writing " Stuck With You ". Then the day fades into the night were stumble upon a large silhouette castle with the same rectangle window having a yellow then we get see the inside of the castle. The light shows a beautiful gold portrait of Duke and Missi about to start a fight after taking a picture with Missi swinging her arm while tugging her other hand on Duke's top. Duke staggers his eyes restlessly ready to attack. Taken from Funny Hunnies Speed Paint.

Missi: You're a slob, it's such a bore, Your underwear strewn on the floor.

Missi was disgusted at the ground seeing Duke's underwear, mouse traps, condoms, cigarettes and cigar box all over the ground. Missi kicks Duke's underwear on the ground.

Duke: And you're a packrat, most extreme, Our house is full of magazines

Duke sits in the velvet sofa ignoring Missi as he grabs one of her magazines about cute cats which makes him disgusted and throws it back on the ground.

Missi: The toilets broke, and yet I bet, His majesty ain't fixed it yet.

Duke: You're one to talk, sleephead, And get your fat ass out of bed.

Missi complains about the toilet then she rise her head short light purple velvet hair a mess part of her nightgown slipped off and looking at Duke completely irrated how long he takes just to get ready. Duke looks back at Missi as he grabs one of his red towels and throws it directly at Missi's face.

Duet: Oh but in the eyes of God, We said our vows before the pews. " Not until death may we part "

Duke: So until then I'm stuck with you!

Duke places his top hat on looking at the mirror with no reflection as Missi get out of bed they both irritated as Duke gives Missi a nudge by his left arm making her fall back then Missi uses her staff to push Duke violently falling forward and leaving the room. Duke looks back angrily fixing his top hat and the two with separate ways.

Missi: You swore that you'd be true to
me, But gave me infidelity.

Missi holds up the portrait of her and Duke looking lovely together as she was on the piano and he was playing for her. Missi breaks the portrait uses her knee the pieces looking back at her face to Duke and throws the rest on the ground.

Duke: Why should I give a tinker's cuss?
She was your sister, what's the fuss?

Duke shrugs looking the other way as Venessa Missi's older sister was waving to Duke and holding a present as Duke Smirks and closes the curtain turning back to Missi.

Missi: Well then, let's propose a truce.
What's good for gander is good for goose.

Missi pokes at him perhaps trying to make a truce but instead she then throws a goose in his face.

Duke: Hey now that's different, you took to bed,
My favorite dog and all my friends!

dog and all my friends!

Duke place his finger up and look behind the wall of the collars from his familiar Cerberus and the window he saw his friends from the land of the living dead. Missi pulls down the curtain in force as they both look at each other pure digust.

Duet: Oh but in the eyes of god,
We said our vows before the pews.
"Not until death may we part"...

Oh but in the eyes of god,
We said our vows before the pews.
"Not until death may we part"

The two held apart as they place their hands on the chest looking up asking why did it had to be this way or how can this have come. Being stuck with someone you mange to hate and despair. They walked away and Missi looks back at Duke holding the staff tightly in the palm of her hands as she slams her fists.

Missi: This is my curse, I said "I do."
Better or worse I'm stuck with you.

The two had their hands on doors on the left and right they looked at each other for a minute it was a cry for help or loneliness but they did not want to conceive as they open the door leaving. Both of them have guilt and hurt in their eyes.

Missi: You poked my eye, I wear a patch. I should've given you one to match.

Missi points out her missing eye and bangs his fist on the table ad Duke closes his eyes and one open with his finger resting on the side of his face.

Duke: Did you forget, you forgot me back? You chopped my thumb off with an axe.

Duke points out he smiles at Missi that he chopped off his thumb he places his hand in the air all bandaged up and bangs both of his fists on the table pissed.

Missi: You drowned my kittens one by one. You looked like you were having fun.

Missi rubs her familiar Minose that was all soaked and wet. She looks back as she squeezes Minose tightly then released him with her hands balled into fits.

Duke: You stabbed my mother, in the chest with a Korean bayonet!

Duke sits up raising his hand and pulls out a portrait of his mother and pulls the knife and stabs it on the Tae Missi smirks thinking about it then jumps.

Duet: Oh but in the eyes of god,
We said our vows before the pews.
"Not until death may we part"
So until then I'm stuck with you.
Oh but in the eyes of god,
We said our vows before the pews.
"Not until death may we part"

The two look back and turn their heads as Duke holding the knife seeing his reflection on the blade felt remorse seeing " I do and then throws the again by force at Missi as she runs away.

Duke: This is my curse, I said "I do."
Lest you die first I'm stuck with you.

Duke pulls out the knife from the wall and slams the door open looking at the room with the fireplace, nice couch, and bookshelf. He looks and then show Missi's heels he Smirks and opens the curtain only to find her heels not her. Duke stood there confused as Missi dark shadow appear holding up an empty wine bottle. By the time Duke looked Missi hit him in the head causing the wine bottle to shattered. Duke shadow dashes tords Missi choking her and hitting the wall. Missi punches Duke on the cheek. Duke slaps her face then Missi kick Duke in between the legs as he gasps falling on the ground close to Missi's feet. He then use his hand grabbing onto Missi's leg and she falls back hitting the ground.

In the shadow figure the two find many things to destroy each other. Missi tries to get up but Duke hits her with a chair which was wooden causing it to break. Missi dashes to use the staff opening it up causing flames as Duke jumps and runs away as the two of them were in circles purple and red colored mixed and more fighting.

Missi: And now I lie here in the grave. I pray to God my soul to save. And in the darkness of the tomb, I'm glad I'm lying next to you.

In the beautiful night sky Missi lays in her coffin her hands on her chest looking at the stars in the darkness she turns back to Duke giving him a warm smile that she's not alone.

Duke: And as I lay here 6 feet down My body buried under ground. In this drank, and dreary cold, I'm just glad I'm not alone.

Duke lays in his coffin looking at the stars feeling down but then looks at Missi giving her a warm smile and in the cold he was happy that he was not alone.

Duet: Oh but in the eyes of God, We said our vows before the pews. " Not until death may we part " So until then I'm stuck with you. Oh but in the eyes of god, We said our vows before the pews. " Not until death may we part ".

Missi stands up and looks at Duke happy as Duke shrugs and looking back at Missi smiling as well no matter how much problems and issues they had the best part of all they have each other to heal the wounds.

Missi: I'm not sad I said, " I do".

Duet: I'm just glad I was stuck with you.

Missi smiles places her hand onto Duke's he does the same to Missi they both place their heads together closing their eyes sitting together as the night sky title says fin ending our story.

~Fin~

Bonus

Black and white with a solo piano playing there's a little boy face covered with the umbrella holding with both of his hands. While the rain pours down heavy there's a deep message next season.

Stay Tune For Season 2~

THANK YOU SPOOKLINGS WHO VOTE AND ADORE MY VAMPAIR FANFICS!!!! MEANS A TON TO ME LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND SO EXCITED TO WRITE MORE VAMPAIR FANFICS. I CAN'T BELIEVE SEASON 1 IS ENDING AND I'M GRADUATING SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL SHOCKER RIGHT XD. LOVE YOU ALL! HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

182K 4.1K 101
"So, you told me about your family but... what are you?" Raf asks, gently clasping my smaller hand in his much larger one. "I'm a tribrid. Because my...
326 50 50
It's been two years since Lui was brought down for being a threat and Life is good for Zac and his coven again and most of the coven are now SNP age...
87.2K 3.7K 93
A young dream walker gifted with the ability to take over other people's bodies, becomes a spy and political assassin, venturing across worlds to sav...
9.9K 709 41
A story set in fantasy modern world where vampires, witches, angels, werewolfs and demons live amidst humans like normal people hiding their true n...