Kitten [Editing]

By melaninsia

Rose Marie Jones was born an orphan, and spent her most of her life raised in a group home. She's eighteen, s... More

| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| epilogue |
| hello |
| Hello Again! |
| Rose |

| 27 |

3.3K 114 11
By melaninsia

- Aria -

I was pacing the hallway, trying to talk myself out of going to the basement but I know deep down I need to. I'm just scared. Scared of the outcome, scared of what I'm about to hear. For the first time in a while, I'm actually feeling fear.

"Aria?"

"Hi mom." I greeted shortly before continuing my inside rant.

"Where's Aurelio?"

"In his office." She nodded about to head that way. "I wouldn't." I warned her as the faint sounds of things falling.

"In the middle of the day."

"At least he's happy."

"And you're not?" She started to walk towards me. I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"I mean, I'm happy. Or at least I thought I was. When I'm away, I don't have to think about all that has happened. I love Aurelio and Rose reminded what it was like to have a sister but I can't be here, it's not good for my mental. I want to go home." I wiped a fallen tear.

"Then we'll go, after you get your closure."

"What do you—

"I may not like the family business but that doesn't make me any less out of the loop. Go talk to him, you know you won't have another chance." I nodded as she kissed my cheek. "I'll go pack." She left down the hall and I finally opened the door to the basement.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I see Gary sitting in a chair with a pool of blood under him. Part of me felt a tinge of pain, another part thought this was funny.

"Aria.. help me, please."

"You tried to kill my brother and I blame you for my sister's death so I'm the last person you should be asking for help." He tried to pull at the restraints but with the lost of blood, it took a lot out of him. "I think before you die, I at least deserve some answers." He didn't say anything, so I nodded, pulling a chair up and sitting.

"Why did you do it?"

"Your brother asked the same thing.. why did I try to kill him, but I think you know the answer... you'll do anything for love."

"You did this for Maria." I scoffed, feeling the pain all over again. "If you wanted Maria this whole time, then why lead me on, why propose to me huh?"

"I've always loved her. It didn't matter that they were arranged to be married, she was always mine. I thought if I started messing around with you, that I would get over her but it didn't work. You were just a distraction." And just when I thought my heart couldn't break anymore. Tears ran down my face as I looked down, trying to breathe and count to ten.

"And while you were screwing around, my sister was taken. My brother spared you and yet you still try to kill him!"

"Your brother put us through hell. Maria suffered from depression after she lost our child and he didn't give a damn. We tried to run! But no one ever gets away from Aurelio, killing him was the best solution." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Who's helping you?"

"I'm a dead man already. I'm not telling you anything."

"Did you ever love me?"

"Don't ask questions, you don't want the answer to." I laughed, looking around the basement and then I spotted it. A knife on the table of torture items. I rush back over to him, pressing it hard against his throat.

"Oh I promise you, I want the answer." I gritted.

"No Aria. I never loved you." He swallowed hard, looking down at my hand, before looking back up and my face. I wanted to cry, I wanted to break down right in that moment, but something snapped. I started to laugh, like actual laugh.

"You know what I think, I think Maria's helping you, you two did show up to my brother's party together after all, and George. Well we know he disappeared after Aurelio kicked you and Maria to the curb. The only question is, who you're working for because I know you don't have the means to pull this off by yourself. But you're not going to tell me right." I scoffed, pressing it harder, hard enough to draw blood. "You hurt me, bad. But you were right about one thing. You will do anything for love and I will make it my business to make sure you and Maria spend an eternity together in hell."

"You won't touch her!" He growled.

"No, I'll give Aurelio the pleasure to do that since I'm going to be the one that kills you."

"You love me." He laughed hysterically. "You won't kill me."

"That'll be the last time you underestimate me." I plunged the knife deep into Gary's chest, hearing him groan. "You break my heart, I stab yours."

Aurelio

"OKAY AURELIO! OKAY OKAY!!" Rose screamed as her walls clench around me for the umpth time. I turned her around on her back so that she could face me, then I slid back into my new found home. Her warmth embraces me instantly as I sigh in contentment.

Somehow we made it from the desk to my chair to the floor, to the couch left of the door. Our bodies glistened in sweat as collided. My hand wrapped around her throat, while I continued to drive myself into her relentlessly. "I can't Aurelio... I can't take it." She gasped, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Yes you can. Esto es lo que pediste, recuerda." (This is what you asked for, remember.) "Cum for me bebé." She screams loudly, her body spasming as juices spray from her fountain, for the second time today. My dick pulsates inside of her before I finally released myself. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." I chant repeatedly, digging my nails into the furniture. Her body still twitches as I leaned down to kiss her lips.

"I can't feel my legs." She mumbles against my lips.

"That means I did my job." My hand cupped her heat, I could literally feel it thump against my hand. "And I'm not done." I mumbled into her hair, before pulling her to my lap. After aligning myself up with her entrance, I let her slide down, taking all of me. I love how her tight pussy swallows me. I love reaching places that no other being will.

"Just let me feel the warmth of you." She nods kissing me softly. I kneed her ass cheeks, slowly rocking her back and forth, causing her to moan in my mouth.

"Aurelio..."

"Yes, mi amor." She only hums in response, resting her forehead against mine. "I'm going to get you a robe so we can continue in the tub, yes?"

Rose

"Mhmm." I moan drowsily. He lays me on the couch before he went over to his desk, where his pants were. Had I known what it would have been like for him to not to restrain himself, I would of waited a little while, though I'm not complaining either. 

I lay there, eyes closed, letting the rapture swallow me whole. No part of my body was left untouched. I bent in ways I didn't think I could and my body did things I didn't think was possible, like squirting, or coming six times in a row. My body was pleasured in a way I'll never forget. 

I looked at the mess we made, and my panties that now have become a rag.

Maybe you shouldn't wear them, if you know you're about to get the shit fucked out of you.

My mind is a very blunt place. All his files are  scattered and mixed everywhere. That's going to be a headache to sort out, although something did catch my eye; a picture.. of my mom? I stood up to get a closer look, but my legs were like jello as I collapsed to the floor. The door opened and I gasped, trying to cover myself.

"Why are you on the floor?" Aurelio chuckled.

Busted!

"I- um, I tried to get the shirt.. just in case someone else was to come in." I smiled nervously.

"And how's that working out for you?" He had this amused look on his face as he squatted down to my level, a red robe in hand. "Don't worry. No one can enter without me telling them to." Aurelio pecked my forehead before helping me up, and wrapping the robe around my body. "Have I told you that I love the way red looks on you." He bit his lip, staring me up and down.

"Yes, you have and if you don't stop gawking, the water will get cold."

"Fine by me." He shrugs. I scoff, about to walk away and almost slipped. "I got you, gatita."

- Aria -

"You're leaving?" I jumped, turning towards the door.

"Yeah. I am."

"Why.. I mean why so soon?" Carmen asked as she closed the door.

"Because I'm damaged okay. My heart is damaged and I don't want to hurt you, by not giving you the love you deserve."

"Is this about Gary? I heard one of the guards talking." I turned away, continuing to fold clothes. "You think I'm going to judge you but I'm not. And I'm not going to fight with you either and so go. Do what you need to do. But know that I'll hunt you down myself if you're gone too long." She walked up to me, kissing me hard, as if it were our last. "Who knows, maybe I'll visit Mexico."

"I hope that you do, later on." Carmen pecked my lips before leaving me alone again. Alone in my thoughts. I finished packing and brought my luggage down stairs.

"Llevaré tus maletas al auto." (I'll take your bags to the car.)

"Gracias Mino."

"You're leaving?" Aurelio asked, coming down the stairs.

"Yeah, I figured it best right now."

"Were going to say goodbye? To me or Rose?" He snuck his hands in his pockets, observing me. "You okay?"

"I will be." I scoffed as tears ran down my face. Aurelio walked up to me and I started to ball my eyes out on his shoulder. That's what I loved about Aurelio. Even though he pretends not to care about a lot of things, he's so soft for the women in his life. He knows how to make us feel safe. "He said he never loved me.. I was j-just a distraction." I sniffled.

"Deja de llorar hermosa. It's his lost." (Stop crying beautiful.) He rubbed my back. I pulled away wiping my tears. "Yeah well now he knows how it feels to be stabbed in the heart."

"You didn't." He sighed.

"You think you're the only one that can kill—

"This isn't a life for you Aria. You were supposed to go to college, make a good career, have a family, be happy. Mantino didn't want this life for you."

"Yeah well this is my life, sorry to disappoint you." He pulls me into a tighter hug.

"You didn't disappoint me Aria. If anything I'm just upset at myself because I shouldn't be proud of you. Couldn't think of a better way for him to die." He grinned as we broke away.

"Still doesn't make me feel better."

"You will, with time." I smiled.

"Son! Te veremos pronto. Ser buena." (We will see you soon. Be good.) My mom entered the foyer.

"No lo soy siempre?" (Am I not always?) He gave her an innocent smile.

"Where's Rose? I was hoping to say goodbye?" She looked towards the staircase.

"She just passed out. I'll tell her you said goodbye."

"And have some respect when others are visiting. I don't want to hear how you two spend your alone time."

"Sorry mamá." Aurelio pecked her cheek.

"Mhmm. Well we should go." Mom said as she grabbed her bag off the floor.

"Let me take you guys to the airport, it's the least I could do before you go. Let me grab my keys."

☁︎︎

"I'm just saying, I would feel a lot better on a bed, or on one of those massaging chairs." I hinted, endlessly.

"I'm not going to change my answer. The Iranians are here and I don't want to risk the plane being blown to pieces, you and Francesca in it. At least I got you first class tickets."

"Fine." I muttered, getting my bags out the trunk. He hugs us both tightly, kissing our heads.

"Let me know when you land. Text me if there's any problems. If you need anything let me know. Weapons—

"Are loaded." We both showed the inside of our jackets.

"I love you two. Second floor, third lane should let you through." We nodded and parted ways. My mom and I made it to the second floor and it's not a coincidence that the metal detector didn't go off when we walked through. Now it was a slow agonizing wait. This is why I don't like flying commercial.

Rose

I overheard Aria and Aurelio talking. Even though I want to say goodbye to Aria, my curiosity got the best of me. I pretended to be sleep, hoping he would leave for something, anything, and then he offered to drive them to the airport. I looked and whispered thank you to God whom answers prayers.

As soon as they left I limp down the stairs. I mean literally limped my way down each step whilst holding onto the railing. I slipped into his office which is always unlocked and mentally cursed. Everything is cleaned and cleared off the floor, even the cum stains are cleaned.

I guess that should be a good thing, I mean he must have a file system. I started at his desk, skimming files and searching through his drawers. Coming up unsuccessful, I go over to his file cabinet... nothing. My last resort is the huge bookcase, I look through everything and still come up short.

Just when all hope was lost, I noticed his little table behind his desk have a small drawer in the middle. I pulled it out and there it is, labeled Rose Marie Jones. It was almost to easy to find. I sat in the chair and flipped through it. Pictures and pictures of me, before I moved in, when I was younger. My documents. Other pictures of people I don't know.

"What in hell?" It was a picture of my mom.. holding a baby, but I'm the only child... I looked at the files again and reading the documents. The door opened but I didn't look up.

"What are you doing gatita?"

"Aurelio what the hell is this?" I stood up, slapping the folder on the table.

"Just calm down a bit."

"No, no, no. There's pictures of me walking, sitting at the park with Hayden, younger pictures that were taken at the home, my birth certificate, my mother's birth certificate and her death certificate, it's two of them- w-what—

"Rose—

"No Aurelio. No secrets, remember, and this man.. why does his name keep popping up!" He sighed, walking over to me and leaning on the desk.

"Sit down please." I was reluctant, looking at him with a tear slipping. Anything that has to do with my mom, makes me sensitive. "Please." I sat down, taking a deep breathe. "Before we properly met, I had a background check done on you, I have a background check done on everyone I meet, so please don't feel singled out."

"Who is this?" I held up the photo of my mom holding a baby.

"That's you."

"Impossible." I laughed putting it back down. "My mother died giving birth to me, there's no way this is me, I—

"Your mother was murdered Rose. Someone killed her and tried to cover it up." I swallowed thickly, looking away. "You're making this up.. it's not true, it's—

"Rose, your mother died two months after you were born. Her throat was slit open." He searched through the file, pulling out a police report, and when I seen the picture, the air suddenly became thin.

"Who killed her?"

- Unknown POV -

"I'm going to go to the bathroom."

"Okay. But hurry, they'll be calling for the flight in twenty minutes."

"Okay mom." I watched Aria go to the bathroom and I follow closely behind. I waited until she finished her business to emerge from behind the stall and in the mirror. She looked up as if she seen a ghost, maybe she did. "This isn't real."

"Is it?"

"H- how—

"I would love to answer your questions but right now, I'm going to need your bracelet."

Rose

"Joseth Jones killed her.. the same man that nearly killed you." I scoffed, shaking my head. "Are we related somehow?" Aurelio looked uneasy, like he didn't want to say. "Aurelio."

"Your mother was a prostitute. Joseth found her on the streets and kidnap her. She was his whore but fell pregnant seven months after. Someone had told him she was seeing someone else during the time you were conceived so he demanded that she get a DNA test. She refused and ran, but couldn't get that far away. He found her in an old, run down apartment building where he killed her and left you there crying on the floor. You were only two months so it was easy to convince you that your mother died giving birth. You became property of the state until your grandmother claimed you and after she died, you were stuck the state's again."

"How do you know all this?" It was a lot to swallow. Hell I received so much information this week alone that I think my head might explode.

"I have someone working on the inside, giving that I was only six years old when you were born and in another country. They been there for about twenty-two years, but when I brought your name up they started spilling all the secrets."

"And you trust their information. I mean this person has been apart of this mafia you say, for two decades. How can they switch up like that?"

"You'd be surprised." I felt a little stupid, considering what he's going through right now. "Joseth is half Russian half African American but his dad was Russian so he was bound to take over."

"Does that make me half Russian?"

"I'm not sure. Joseth isn't your father. I have those results too."

"Do you know who my father is?"

"Who ever he is, he's doing a good job at hiding himself, I've been searching for him since last year." I nodded while sniffling.

"Anything else I should know?"

"The adoption.. it's fake. It was me being a controlling dick. Once I saw you, I had you followed. I wanted to know more about you, then it became an obsession, or rather I convinced myself of that. I didn't think you would willing come with me so I had it all organized. My plan was to make you a sex slave, just like Amber. But you're different."

"Says every man ." I responded sarcastically. He took my hands in his making me stand up.

"I notice how different you were when we went shopping for your graduation. You didn't care about the money or status and no one has every talk to me the way you have. Only Aria gets away with sassing me but even then, your attitude and mind was too strong. I wasn't use to it, inserting the controlling part. I didn't want to care about you, didn't want to fall for you but I did. And I still beat myself up for how I treated you. You're special, in more ways than you can even imagine." He wiped my tear away with his thumb. "There's a lot more shit than I'm letting on but I don't want to alarm you or scare you. I told you more than enough."

"But—

"Trust me Rose. It's better if you don't know. I meant what I said early on. I will protect you no matter what." I sighed, nodding my head. He has told me more than enough, to much for my mind and heart. "You are my life, and I would die for you. Know that."

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that." He nodded, before kissing me softly.

"I'm going to go to sleep. I'm still exhausted."

"Okay, let me put this stuff up and I'll join you—

"Wait.." I picked up the one of my mom holding me before he can put it away.

- Francesca -

"Aria what took you so long?" I scolded as she rushed over to me.

"I'm sorry. I just realized that I can't run from my problems, I have to face them head on. Starting with this whole Gary situation."

"Well are you sure?" She nodded, and I sighed in understanding.

"Okay, if it's what you want. What about your clothes?"

"Leo will buy me some more."

"Okay darling. You got this all figured out huh." I slightly chuckled.

"Yes. I love mom, really." She embraced me for awhile before letting go.

"FLIGHT 204, heading to Monterrey."

"That's you." She hugged me once again, this time longer.

"Aria."

"Sorry, sorry." I caressed her cheek before walking away to my terminal.

a/n: hope everyone summer is going well 💛 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 73K 58
Nathan Vaughn is a hard working dad of a beautiful baby boy in which he is prepared to go the extra mile to keep him safe. He is the leader of the bi...
22.4K 480 34
**π–π€π‘ππˆππ†**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. π•π’πœπ­π—Όπ«π’πš ...
274K 3.8K 42
Alejandra Martinez had the perfect life until she lost her mom and childhood to a violent tragedy that she witnessed. As a result, her dad fell into...
1.3M 28.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...