the last angels

By daughterofathena9121

the shadow hunters and demigods have a new prophecy and a new threat to face with their merging worlds a thre... More

the fuss ( part1 )
to-do 1.get more weapons
java jones part 1
java jones part 2
camp half blood
the dam campfire
back from the dead
Chrissy ?
the double dead peeps raising
the double dead peeps raising part 2
the vision
katopris

the fuss (part 2)

54 5 1
By daughterofathena9121

Percy POV: 

Soo we were being chased by the Minotaur ,AGAIN. And somehow we ended up in the basement of an all ages club while we were on our way back to camp from college in new Rome . Crazy, yes , Unusual , nope . we practically get chased by monsters every day outside new Rome or camp half blood. we also ended up fighting monsters that both me and Annabeth hadn't seen or heard of so we were practically clueless how to kill 2 dozen monsters. just then Annabeth shouted and I quote "DETACH THE FANGS !!!! DETACH THE DAM FANGS!!!!" I would have burst out laughing had it not been the surprise we got when two people burst into the room. they weren't much older than us, probably around 22 or something and they clearly weren't gods but nor were they mortals. I could feel the power radiating out of them. in a couple of seconds we slashed down the last few demons and the guy shouted at us asking us if we were crazy and we talked a bit and they said something something about shadow munchers and the clay or something. 

heyyyyyy sorry about the short chapter again but its better than no update right ? sooo the prophecy will come soon and imma leave u to reading some other story till then 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
369K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
775K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
701K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...