The Symbiote Saiyan Book 3: T...

By Acrawft

Six months have passed since the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament. The host/symbiote duo of Goku and Veno... More

Capsule Call
The Pilaf Gang's Vendetta
Carlton Drake
Brief Introduction
Demon Dagger
General Blue
Pizza Delivery
West City
Launch (Pistole) vs. Mai (Vendetta)
Sins Of The Father
Plan of Defense
Battle For Capsule Corp
Conflicted
Colonel Violet
Doctor Doom
Access to Latveria
The Monkey Is Out Of The Bag
Pain of Loss Part 1
Pain of Loss Part 2
The Tarkin Conspiracy
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Beating
Suno
Mercenary Tao
Muscle Tower
Turtle Prison Break
Major Metallitron
Krillin and Emperor Pilaf vs. Ninja Murasaki
The Legacy of Eddie Brock
Oolong and Puar vs. Ninja Murasaki
Bulma and Colonel Violet vs. Ninja Murasaki
Mai (Vendetta) vs. Ninja Murasaki
Launch (Pistole) vs. Ninja Murasaki
Yamcha's Broken Heart
Gebo Gero
Fallen Disciple
Love Triangle Awareness
Android 8
Goku vs. Doctor Doom
The Land of Korin
The Thunderbolts
Master Roshi Returns
Korin
A Violet End to Bulcha
A Shadow Over Mai And Vendetta
Pizza
Fake Launch
Ghost Rider
Bullet
Divine Water
Confronting the Thunderbolts
Launch vs. Hasky
The Z Fighters vs. The Thunderbolts
Penance Aftermath
Ageless
Red Ribbon Exposed
Eddie and Hasky
Storming The Red Ribbon Base
Completely Expected Betrayal
The Value Of A Soldier's Life
Get 'Red'y To Crumble
Venom vs. Commander Red
Graduation
Post Credit Scenes

Venom vs. Ninja Murasaki

41 2 2
By Acrawft

"Stupid Moe Szyslak. Doesn't he know that we can smell and hear him." Venom groaned as he slowly barged through the forest terrain.

"Launch and Mai might be able to find and deal with him no problem, but what about the others. We are worried about them, especially Bulma." Goku said.

"Don't worry, she has Violet to protect her." Venom reassured.

"I hope so." Goku said, lowering his voice. A clear sign that his symbiote's words did not persuade him.

"We love her. Don't we." Venom said on impulse, sensing a sudden tingly feeling from Goku.

"Of course we love Bulma and Launch. They are our friends." Goku smiled.

"That not what we mean, and we notice we didn't include the others. Just the Grandpa Stealer and Launch." Venom said. "Do we know what we mean?"

"No, not really." Goku stated.

"Maybe. We noticed that we started to have these feelings towards the Grandpa Stealer and Launch for a little while, and we don't understand them." Venom said, trying analyze their emotional state. "There could be more to it."

"Do you have anything in mind on what that could be?" Goku asked.

"Like we said before, it's love and not the type one would share with ordinary friends." Venom said. "The closest example we can think of is what the Grandpa Stealer and the Rock Hopper had around the time when we participated in the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament."

"Bulma and Yamcha. What did they call each other again? Boyfriend and girlfriend. They also said they had a romantic relationship. Is that what it means? Are we Bulma's and Launch's boyfriend?" Goku asked.

"From we observed and heard, this 'romantic relationship' is only shared between two individuals. I doubt that we can call the both of them our 'girlfriend.'" Venom advised. "Though we must admit that there could be more to this 'romantic relationship' than we think."

"We thought Master Roshi and Oolong said there is a way of having more than one." Goku remembered. "At least that's what we heard."

"Even we know not to do that. We would rather fight those Skrulls with those telephone bombs, or even spend a full minute with the demon spawn of the Oxy Unclean King." Venom said, getting goosebumps at the mere mention of Chichi.

"Yeah, we don't want a bloody war between Bulma and Launch." Goku said, but this comment sent a sudden shock through their mind. Never before have they uncovered such a nugget of information before.

"THE GRANDPA STEALER AND LAUNCH ARE IN A BLOODY WAR WITH EACH OTHER!!!!" Venom yelled excitedly.

"AND IT'S OVER US!!!!" Goku shouted with glee. "Is it though?"

"OF COURSE IT IS!!! WHAT OTHER REASON WOULD THERE BE!?!?" Venom yelled excitedly.

"FOOD!?" Goku shouted, resuming his fanboyish attitude.

"BUT THE GRANDPA STEALER DOESN'T LIKE TO EAT THAT MUCH OUT OF FEAR OF GAINING WEIGHT!!" Venom shouted.

"THEN IT MUST BE OVER US!!!" Goku shouted.

"YEAH!!!!" Both Venom and Goku shouted as they jumped into the air.

"So if we can't have both, who do we pick then?" Goku asked once he had calmed down enough to speak like normal.

"We already know. We already have the stone, we just have to get the ring for the stone. Better to be prepared in a couple years down the line." Venom said. "Now come, let's find Moe Szyslak quickly so we can get back to them."

"Good idea! We heard him go in the pond near the cabin." Goku said.

"Then lets go!" Venom said as he enveloped Goku's body and ran on all fours towards Murasaki's location. When they reached the lake, they immediately dunked their hand into the pond and grabbed the ninja by his long hair, undoing his hair bun.

"What?! How did you find me?" Murasaki asked, astounded as he spit up some water.

"Sorry Moe Szyslak! Normally we would pour hot tea or tacs down your skinny throat through your bamboo straw, but we have a date! Sorry for ending this early!" Venom said as happy as ever.

"Wait!? What date!?" Murasaki screamed, but before he could get an answer Venom punched Murasaki in the face and sent him flying into a tree. The ninja was already out cold before he made impact with the trunk.

"Now let's find the others! The sooner we get to our girl the better!" Venom said as he ran back into the forest.

Meanwhile, in top floor of Muscle Tower...

"Murasaki! Murasaki! What is going on!?" General White shouted into the speakers as he watched all six Murasakis get taken down. Even though two of the Murasakis were dead, the others were at least merciful enough to spare the ninja. That was all good, since all it needed to keep his friend alive was just one clone.

"At least most of our guests were kind enough to spare you, though I can't say the same thing about our communications system when it comes to my patience. What is up with this computer!?" White said as he banged on the computer. Suddenly the computer flicked, with the only noticeable change being a video communications notification appearing on the top left corner of the screen.

"Finally! Something from the outside world. I hope it's someone from the Latverian government." White exclaimed as he clicked on the notification, allowing a blurry image of King Harold's head to appear onscreen. "King Harold! Thank Kami you were able to call! Our communications with the outside world have been nearly disabled! We need your reinforcements. Our forces are being taken out by a gang of terrorists and monsters! I have been unable to contact Commander Red over at the Red Ribbon Headquarters! I repeat, we are in desperate need of your reinforcements now!" White pleaded to King Harold.

But the king would not respond back, he just had the same fearful expression.

"Hello, King Harold!? I repeat we need your reinforcements! Can you hear me!?" White once again pleaded.

Still the king didn't respond, keeping the same expression on his face. Then the blurry screen became more clear, and what White saw nearly made him throw up. The head of King Harold was removed from his body long ago. His long blue face was covered in old bruise marks with what looked like fresh bite marks from a pack of wild dogs. His hair was coaxed with dried blood while his right ear looked as if it was bitten off seeing as how a small portion of it still remained on his head.

"Oh dear." White gasped.

"And this is the fate of all who defy me and cause harm to my country." A cold voice said as a metal hand suddenly appeared onscreen, grabbing the top of the severed king's head and lifting the remains of the corpse up. Then the camera shifted until he saw the image of Doctor Victor Von Doom standing in full view holding the head of the former king. His blue fiery eyes penetrating General White's very being.

"Doctor Doom." General White muttered with fear, but did not speak of anything else. He had heard stories of the rebel who had rose to power in less than a year, both in magic and martial arts. However, he never thought that any of it was true. King Harold had shared his opinion with White on many different occasions, and look where it got him.

"You understand the situation as well as your fate. Good. Then my words will not be wasted on you like many times before." Doom said.

"What do you want?" Said the fearful White.

"The same thing I have always preached, so my words better not fall on deaf ears like many times before. For there to be a prosperous and happy Latveria and to tear down the old corrupt order that was long ago established by the weak willed and minded." Doom said.

"And you think you are the one to bring about this change?" White asked, trying to summon as much gusto as he possibly could.

"I am the only one who can." Doom said. White got the impression Doom was referring to more than just Latveria.

"But King Harold is dead and you more than likely have complete control of the government by now. Why make a declaration of war against Muscle Tower and the Red Ribbon Army? We are not part of the Latverian government." White asked.

"Because your sins are just as great as the fool whose head I bare." Doom said. "You may have not participated in the witch hunts, but you have contributed to the starvation and poverty of my nation to fill the needless and greedy bellies of pathetic foot soldiers. Whatever little electricity we had to keep ourselves warm at night and for a warm bath was wasted on your mechanical junk you call androids for your precious scientist Doctor Gero."

White could hear the muffled approvals from Doctor Frappe and the village chief from behind him. He let it slide since he was now dealing with two very severe threats.

"How in Kami's name does he know about Doctor Gero?" White thought.

"I know a great many things about the secrets of the Red Ribbon Army and your figurehead of a leader Commander Red. Perhaps more than you know yourself." Doom said.

"How did you know about all that and what I was thinking? Could...could you read my mind?" White asked. For this, Doom only narrowed his eyes, as if that was enough confirmation.

"Well know this! By now, the Red Ribbon Army forces outside of Latveria have already caught wind of this and are mounting a strike force against you. Unless you can put the fear of Kami into them, you are surely mistaken. You stand no chance." White defiantly proclaimed.

"Do not make threats you can't keep. I have already spoke to your leadership and I have put more than the fear of Kami into them. I have put the fear of Doom. With the embargo and blockade providing enough evidence, the Red Ribbon Army has deemed it's assets in Latveria lost and is unwilling to reclaim it. That includes funeral costs for your men, providing that there are any left." Doom said, finding some humor in the last part he said.

"Blockade? Then how did Venom, Launch, and their friends enter Latveria in the first place?" White thought. "Wait don't tell me-"

"I have allowed the presence of Goku and his band of misfits and warriors to enter Latveria to storm your facility. We have a mutual taste for its destruction as well as your prisoners." Doom said, refusing to tell that his main reason for doing so was a request from Bulma.

"No, there is no way they can be your assassins. Venom, Goku, and a few of his friends aren't even killers. I have seen them in action." White stated.

"Consider their presence here the only form of mercy you will get, no matter how short-term it may be." Doom growled.

"Short-term? What do you mean by that?" White asked. In response Doom tossed the head of King Harold offscreen. After waiting a second and a half, White heard glass shatter from what little remained attached from the window due to Venom's boulder earlier. Turning around, he saw the head of King Harold roll to his feet. Dr. Briefs, the village chief, and Dr. Frappe all let out muffled gasps at the sight of the horrific sight.

"I assume your not foolish enough to not realize the severity of your situation, or perhaps I give your intelligence too much credit." Doom said from the computer as White slowly walked to the window and looked out. There before him was Doctor Doom and his army. His cape flowing in the wind, his blue piercing eyes making contact with his.

Now knowing what fate had in store for the Red Ribbon general, White simply turned around to his desk and took out a .10 pistol. Reloading the firearm with only one bullet, White sat in his office chair and began to pray. He was never was a religious man, but now was a good time as any to pray to Kami or some other divine being who would hear his cry before the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953K 37.9K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
249K 8.6K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
318K 9.5K 84
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
998K 33K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...