✴️✴️ We are the fighters✴️✴️

By Auriana_AuraGuardian

Cyberaya, a prominent city, a city more like a dreamland. A dreamland where the citizens of Cyberaya live eve... More

||Information.
||The Beginning!
|| M.A.T.A. Academy...Part-1
|| M.A.T.A. Academy... Part-2
|| The Astonishing Test...
|| The ZC Parcel...
|| Arrival.
|| Beauty in Disguise.
|| Dazzling Exquisite.
||Too tough for a spar...part-1
|| Too tough for a spar... part-2
||Mysterious energy...
|| Fight with an... alien?
||Fight with an... alien? part-2
|| MISSION: ALIEN.
|| Mysterious boy...
||The Investigation.
|| The Investigation. part-2
||The Envelope...
|| Fishes and Seahorses!!
|| The Suspicious Day...
|| HALLUCINATION?!... Maybe not.
|| Interrogation... part-1
|| Interrogation... part -2
|| Solved Mystery and Revealed Identities...
|| Epiphany.... part- 1
|| Epiphany... part-2
|| Mamak Maju!
|| Situations and vice-versa!
|| Off we go to Iceland!
|| Reunion with an old enemy...
|| Changing Colours...Part-1
|| Changing Colours... part-2
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.1
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.2
|| In a world with no Power Spheras! pt.1

|| New City!

412 22 171
By Auriana_AuraGuardian

One day ago~

At Cyberaya train station~ 

Author's pov~

The station today was way less crowded.

I mean, why won't it be?

The sun is burning everyone out there, who will like to go out at this time?

But still, there were a few passengers who were waiting for their upcoming train.

*CHUCK**CHUCK*

"Attention Passengers. Please step away from the platform. Train from Pulau Rintis Island to Cyberaya is about to reach in 3 minutes 47 seconds. Thank you."  The announcer said.

Pulau Rintis Island...

Hmm...

Interesting...

Soon, a train came in sight.

The train stopped at the platform and the doors slid open.

Not many passengers walked out, but still, there were at least 30 of them.

Until...

"Ack! hey! let me go out first!" A healthy boy screeched.

"No! I'll go first!" Another boy with purple hair and glasses spoke.

"And do you think I am gonna sit still?! I am going first!" Another boy with an orange cap told.

What happened you may ask.

Well... let's zoom out our camera- oh! so that's the problem!

The thing is that... all three of them were stuck in the entrance door of the train.

*sweatdrop*

The three kept bickering each other on who will step out first until...

"Stop fighting!" 

"OUCH-"

The boys fell face-flat on the ground.

*wince* that must be hurting.

Anyways, back to the entrance door, stood two girls.

One with a pink Hijab and pink outfit.

And the other wore a yellow/blue outfit and tied up her dark cobalt blue colored hair in two pigtails.

....................................And it looks like the girls just kicked out those three boys of the door.

"Owww... what was that for?!" The healthy boy asked.

" You guys were picking up an absolutely stupid fight!" The girl with pigtails said as she walked out.

"She is right! seriously you guys! acting like kids who want candy!" A robotic voice said.

"Meow~"

Then from inside the train, emerged a yellow spherical robot with a cat on top of him.

Wait- GREEN CAT!?!?

Uhh... looks like they dyed her green.

But what if it isn't...

Whatever... but this cat is Damn cute!!!!

"Remember boys, we are on a vacation, don't start it with a fight!" the pink Hijab girl said walking out with the robot.

The boys stood straight and apologized.

"Hey, Boboiboy! You said that your Aunt is coming to pick us right? then where is she?" The healthy boy asked.

Boboiboy... this name is like a melody to my ears...

" She must be here somewhere. *looks around* and just like I said before, she isn't my biological Aunt, she is a family friend." The orang- Boboiboy said.

" Let's check at the station entrance, maybe she's waiting for us there." The boy with glasses said walking away as the others followed him.

Reaching out, they immediately regretted it as the sun was hella toasting them like bread right now.

But then, a really cool-looking grey car stopped in front of them.

The Driver seat's door opened and a woman stepped out.

She wore a red Hijab and a blazer outfit.

And right now she is giving me this business-women vibes.

She looked at the 5 and removed her goggles.

"Aunt Dayang!!" Boboiboy said ad ran towards her.

Holding her hand, he greeted her as his other friends approached them.

"My, my... Boboiboy... you've grown so much! I knew you must have changed in appearance but never imagined you would change this much!" Dayang said patting his shoulder.

But wait- how does she know him?

"Hehe... thanks!" 

"So you all are Boboiboy's friends huh?" Dayang asked facing the kids behind Boboiboy.

" Yes! Hi! I am Ying!" 

"Hello! I am Yaya!"

" And I am Gopal the great!"

The others sweat-dropped and Dayang chuckled.

"And Myself Fang." 

"I am Oc-"

"Ochobot, a Power Sphera, right?" Dayang guessed, walking towards him.

"Yes, but how did you know?" Ochobot asked.

"Tok Aba told me. And you there little guy, must be Cattus if I am not wrong?" Dayang said and petted the green cat.

The cat purred softly and meowed.

Dayang then slid her hand down to Cattus's neck and took hold of his bell.

Crouching down a bit, she asked.

" And you must be Bellbot right?"

The bell suddenly turned around and said,

"Yes Ma'am! Looks like Tok Aba told you about me as well! hehe..."

"*smiles* Okay kids, it's a bit too much sunny out here, let's go home." Dayang suggested and everyone sat in her car.

After some time of driving, the car reached the main streets of the city.

"WOAH!! IT'S SO MAGNIFICIENT!!"

"Glad that you liked our City." Dayang said.

Boboiboy then pointed out of the window at something asking,

"Isn't that The Prism Tower, the place where Unkl- I mean Dr.Ghazali works?" 

"Hm?*looks at the tower* Oh yes!  that is his workplace." Dayang said and focused on the road again.

"And which is that tower, Miss. Dayang?" Yaya asked pointing at a rather taller tower than others.

"Oh, that? that's one of the tallest towers in the City. It's called 'The Galaxy Skyscraper' and is owned by one of the topmost global NGOs, 'The Galaxy Orion Organization'. And I guess that we are lucky to have their main base in Cyberaya itself." Dayang asserted.

Fang looked at the tower for a few seconds before looking out of his window back again.

Timeskip, After reaching Dayang's house~

Dayang's pov~

"You kids go and get refreshed, must be tired right? I will get the lunch ready." I said and walked away.

Walking in the kitchen, I pulled out my phone and made a call.

"Hello? Yeah umm.. they have arrived. But still... are you sure about this?" 

"Affirmative." That's all I got as an answer.

"*sigh* okay then, talk to you later, bye."

I turned around to keep my phone when I saw Fang standing in the doorway with his one hand behind.

"Am I disturbing?" he asked.

"No no. Come have a seat." I said gesturing for him to sit on the dining table in front of me.

There was a moment of silence before he said,

"I still can't believe you are friends with them..."

"Who? Boboiboy's family?" I asked.

"No, You very well know who I am talking about." He said smiling slightly.

"Oh... why  is it hard to believe for you?" I asked again.

"It's just that... me, and my two friends, Sai and Shielda idolize them very much and whenever we meet someone who is a friend of them or something, we can't help but... *sigh* you know what I mean to say right?" He trailed.

He seems nervous and............... kind of sad as well.

"I do................. So... has she told you about everything?" I asked.

He looked at me and stood up.

Smiling confidently and raising his hand with the watch, he said,

" Whenever you need my help, don't hesitate, I am just a call away!" 

I smiled back at him with equal confidence.

"Now if you will excuse me, I have to visit someone..." He said and pulled out some purple flowers from behind him.

Species of flowers that I have never seen...

Present day~

10:00 a.m.~

On a random street of Cyberaya~

Author's pov~

"One left... then two rights... then another left... then bla bla bla..." 

" Isshh Boboiboy... Are we there yet?" Gopal asked stretching his limbs.

" Oh come on Gopal! learn to have some patience!" Ying said.

"Patience? we have freaking walked miles until now!" Gopal exclaimed dramatically.

Fang popped beside him and said,

"It's not even 5 kilometers yet."

Gopal's eyes widen but he actually gave a lame excuse,

" I know! But remember! many kilometers together make miles!!"

* anime-style fall* 

Is this boy for real...

But then, his eyes fell on Yaya's bag.

"Hey, Yaya! what's in that bag of yours?" He asked.

"In the bag? Well.. I asked Miss. Dayang if I could use her oven and she said yes, so I baked some cookies for us, and our going to be a new friend!" Yaya replied.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wait-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

Did she just say...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 her cookies?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

"YOUR COOKIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" the others yelled.

Across the street, a lady who was passing by with her baby carrier stopped and looked at them weirdly before walking away.

" Yeah, is there something wrong in that?" Yaya asked smiling sweetly but no one can ignore the dark aura behind her.

"Oh my god... RIP to whoever eats them..." Gopal said joining hands as a spotlight appeared on top of him.

"Did you just say RIP to whoever eats them?"

That's it...

I can now see the devil horns on her head and eyes narrowed, twitching as well.

Now RIP to you, Gopal...

"*gulp* Tha's not what he meant Yaya! he means, RIP cause your cookies are 'that' delicious." Boboiboy said in fear.

Hearing this, the dark aura behind her disappeared and she became a sweet panda again.

"Oh! Hehe... come on... they aren't that delicious!" She said.

*sits relieved in her director chair* Thank Goodness...

"Come on now, we have to find Dr. Ghazali's home." Ying said dragging away Gopal, trying her best to keep that blabbermouth away from Yaya.

The Galaxy Skyscraper~

The Galaxy Orion organization's President Office~

Inside this extremely high-tech, superior, huge, and noble organization's base tower, on the topmost floor, is the office of the president of this great organization.

Now let's zoom our camera towards the desk of the president.

Mrs. Carina Temiskera. President Of The Galaxy Orion Organization.

Wait- what?!

Then a knock was heard.

The chair turned around, revealing Mrs. Carina who was reading a file.

"Come in!"

A lady then walked in.

"Uhh... Ma'am. We have found this envelope in the reception, we don't know who left it there. We also couldn't open it." She said.

Let's see her employee's badge.

Hmm...

Sorano Aoi. Manager.

Seems like a Japanese lady.

"Envelope?" Mrs. Carina asked.

Sorano nodded and pulled out a grey envelope.

Mrs. Carina took the envelope in her hands and examined it.

But when she flipped over the envelope, her expression changed to a stern one.

" Thanks for bringing it to me and can you please bring me the file no. 2205 from the 13th floor document chamber?" Mrs. Carina said, not looking away from the envelope.

Sorano bowed with a smile saying,

"Sure ma'am."

And with that, she left.

Mrs. Carina then proceeded to take her phone and called someone.

"Hey, umm.. are you busy?... no it's just.. we need to talk about something really important... okay then, let's have a webinar in 30 minutes... yes, I will ask Elaiza to join as well. Bye." 

She ends the call and places her phone on her desk.

Further, she walks towards the windowed-wall of her office, looking at the beautiful morning scenery.

She then holds up the envelope and looks at it with an unreadable expression and said,

"*sigh* why did you come back?  and if you did, then why did you give this? and why didn't you meet Dayang, orThat another pillar leader Ganz, or General, or someone else from M.A.T.A. I know that M.A.T.A. is still tracking and searching for you, but............... they are also worried for you........ Your this envelope is creating many question...... just why..... Agent Rizwan..."

To be continued...

_______________________________________

Hey Readers,

Short chapter right?

I know, and sorry for that cause I am pretty busy this week as....

*whisper* Online classes start from Monday and we already have an 4000 word essay assignment on # Pandamic of Corona.

* sarcastic* Yay!!

*normal voice* Anyways,  Question of the day,

"Did you understand the concept of the purple flowers?

*) Audience opinion."

Don't forget to vote~

BYE! and Have a nice day!

Your Author,

        Auriana~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 958 17
"It all started with a private text." They were two strangers. They met on WhatsApp group. He fell in love with her over time She liked him but d...
7.2K 276 21
3 years later... "The shadows are coming, the darkness will rise again, and we will all be at its aid! You cannot win this time," The villainess seer...
32.9K 1.2K 72
Something's going on with Rose. She's never been what anyone deems 'normal', especially after she became shadow kissed, but this is something else. T...
22.1K 766 23
Uno has invaded both worlds, causing havoc between Earth and Space. M.A.T.A and T.A.P.O.P.S had never heard of each other before, so when the all-pow...