Dekusquad has Villain split-s...

Por AnniePaul5

A story rotating around the squad called the Dekusquad and yes, they will kill, but it's villains only and ma... Más

Prologue
Izula's Dormitory
U.S.J Attack
'Murdersquad' and Todoroki's hide and seek game
Sport Fest Festival part 1
Sport Fest Festival part 2
Sport Fest Festival part 3
Sport Fest Festival part 4
Murdersquad kidnapped All Might part 1
Murdersquad kidnapped All Might part 2
Mina's chapter
Jirou's chapter
Denki's chapter
Bakugou's chapter
Kirishima's chapter
Sero's chapter
Murdersquad kidnapped All Might part 3
Stain, the Hero Killer
Dekusquad's two new members
Final Exams
Dekusquad's paint ball game
Summer Camp part 1
Summer Camp part 2
Saving Bakugou
Pro-Hero License Exam
Izula explains about One For All to her squad
Shie Hassaikai Raid
Dekusquad saves Neito Monoma
School Festival part 1
Izula's books and Quirk knowledge
School Festival part 2
The Twins
Joint Training
Dekusquad's Money
Last Friday Night
Epilogue

Endeavor's dismise attemps and rape

26 1 0
Por AnniePaul5

Izula fully wants to kill Endeavor tonight from now and the squad agrees as Momo will stay 'home' making Izula to show the base to Hitoshi who enjoys being there really. Izula knows Endeavor's routes and daily routine which makes it easier for them.

After nighttime had came, they got on the move as Shoto got the first shot making him to miss the hit as Endeavor dodged it. They were wearing all black to fully just hide themselves with goggles on to hide their eyes and see in the dark really as poor Endeavor looks up.

The black blends into the dark making it harder for him to see them as Izula jumps at him and had almost took his whole right arm off making her to jump back into the darkness. Ochaco almost got him with cement block making him know it's a group.

'And they are trying to activatly kill me really!' Tenya was fast to use a kanata with Tsu-chan's own poison on the blade making and to be poisoned cause of this making Endeavor to have a lot of cuts all over his whole body really as then Hitoshi almost had him making him to escape.

Izula smirks as the chase is on making them to enjoy themselves really as poor Endeavour had in grand total about four million, three thousand, two hundred and sixteen attempts at his life in one whole night making him to be fully wounded and a lot of cuts all over his body.

Endeavor doesn't like this as he manages to give them the slip and went into a warehouse making him to be careful of the door as he knows it'll make a sound. He was in the middle of the room when all of the steadily he was jumped on.

Izula smirks down at the very scene as she got the Female Nomu to use with some alterations done to her making him to feel her fully trusting onto him and not being able to do anything to stop it fully really. A video camera's on them making the Female Nomu to have fun as she can't cum, but he will.

Izula wonders how he would have looked as a female once this is over with really as the Female Nomu kept thrusting making him to be unable to get her off cause she was much more stronger than he is right now as Endeavor can't keep up with it.

Izula was getting bored of the same scene and smirks darkly as V. Izula gave her an idea really as it was making Endeavor to look around as she was confused to why she can't hear anyone or see the Female Nomu anymore before she felt something slimy on her arms and legs.

It was making her to freak as she was quick to blast them before she ran as she doesn't want to know what those things are as she felt safe enough and stops as she saw her chest was a triple G ninety while firmed and lifted, her body was very slim and her hands and feet were a bit small, but still meant for a forty-five year-old woman.

(AN: Just imaging her with the size I described her with in the story really)

It was making her to worry as she doesn't know what had happened until she saw a ghost with red eyes and black spectra with no human body, just a ghostly blob with hands that have a bit of nails on the ends of the fingers before it's eyes glowed.

She went limp as it grabs her two breast and tentacles above her from a star pulled her up. Endeavor opened her eyes after fifteen seconds with her legs bent and her arms were being held by the tentacles. She had just realized she was in trouble.

Two tentacles with zig-zagged mouths and red eyes while being round entered both her entrance and bum making her to feel them moving inside of her with blood coming from her entrance as she then saw what looks like to be like a mouth of a Tracker Hornet.

It was making her to freak as it sucks onto her nipples making her to moan as the tentacles thrusted rapidly as she screams when her G-Spot was hit making her to see stars in her vision making Endeavor to cum a lot since the tentacles would stop moving.

Which was making her to beg for them to move again which they would, but after ten minutes they would stop repeating the pattern at least two hundred times making Endeavor to beg until it made her come hard as it was really just building up inside of her as she passes out from that experience.

She got picked up making her to see a weird translucent blue color looking jellyfish with one eye and two tentacles with metal of some sort on the top with a pointy metal at the top that was releasing a bit of lightning making her to freak and blasted herself free making her to quickly prepare for battle as she saw it release a red squid.

It somehow got into her mouth as it was going into her body making her to try and stop it, but no luck. Draco rests on her back and saw her chest was getting bigger and bigger and bigger until she saw milk was leaving both her breast.

It was making the weird jellyfish creature to jump onto them and was sucking the milk out of her as she can't move her arms as they were pinned to her sides. She moans as she was very sensitive making her to feel a thing at her entrance.

It was making her to go wide-eyed as the creature had a very secret weapon once you were pinned down making her to feel pain as it entered her. Endeavor felt something liquid going down her entrance and down her bum crack again making her to realize she was bleeding.

Bleeding cause the creature has entered her making her to feel the tentacle moving back and forth inside of her as she was lifted up into the air and another one joins making Endeavor to be scared as it, too, has the same secret weapon.

It was making her try and get away as she doesn't want this, but no luck making her to keep on just wiggling around as she tries to break free from these creatures, but no luck as the first one has a very strong grip onto her as she needs to be let go and run away from this weird creatures.

It was making her to keep on wiggling as she needs to break free from it's grip, but no luck making her to feel something entering her folds before small tentacles wrapped around her clit and turned it into a cock making her to see a third one.

It lands onto it fucking itself on it making her to accidentally thrust upwards to meet it going down onto her. The second one entered her bum making her to feel it moving at the same speed as the first before all three started to move faster really.

It was making her to bend her back the best that she can as she screams when the two inside of her has hit the end in both spots and her G-Spot was hit head on making her to see stars as she doesn't understand what is going on.

The thrusting was going faster than before as she can feel really something was building up inside of her, but she doesn't know what it is as she starts to feel the two tentacles to be moving in a rapid movement now with the third one speeding up as well, too.

She doesn't know how they can move in a fast pace making her to feel the building up of something coming faster and she was still sensitive making her to feel that build up explode and she felt something liquid enter her entrance and her bum with her releasing so much milk into the first one with the third one getting something white shoot into it as well, too making her to faint as she can't stay awake anymore.

Endeavor woke up and she saw a small weird creature that has long legs with two toes, eyes that looks like a snail with a pair of wings on the back, no mouth and with the arms having a hole with two tentacles before grabbing her breast and starts to suck.

It was making her to scream as it sucks very hard making her to feel weak before she falls down to her knees and she saw a leech-like creature sucking on her lower-half making her to feel weak as she can't get both off making her to feel her energy is fading.

She falls backwards and felt the sucking getting worsen as she can't handle this before she felt the sucking has stopped, but the leech-like creature had two friends and they jumped onto her breast and started sucking on the nipples.

It's making her to freak as her arms and legs were pinned down and her legs spread. Endeavor saw a weird creature that had a long nose, but it had three tentacles coming out of it and had wings with no legs and had two scythe like arms with two small ones below it.

It entered it's nose into her fast making her to feel the tentacles wiggling inside of her making her to scream as she wants it to stop as it thrusts it's nose in and out making her to scream before she felt the tentacles wiggling inside of her womb.

It's making her to wiggle as she doesn't want them inside of her making her to feel it cumming inside of her before she felt eggs coming out of her which was fifty hundred making her to cry as she doesn't want this as it repeats over and over again.

It keeps on happening making her to cry while screaming as she doesn't want this to continue before she passed out from crying herself to sleep and from being exhausted really. Endeavor then woke up to being inside a room with no windows.

She saw she has her wrist tied behind her back with her legs banded to her thighs before she falling onto a metal horse with a vibrator inside of her making her to feel that it was wet with some kind of liquid and then it started to vibrate.

It's making her to scream as the horse moves up and down making her to jump as she was thrusted back down onto the vibrator before being in the air a bit since she was doing some shallow thrusts onto the vibrator really.

Endeavor then felt the vibrations going higher making her screams to be louder making her to see something hanging from the ceiling before it moves down and gripped her nipples making her to know that she is stuck as it fully pinches her nipples while rubbing them in between making her to feel more pleasure as she wants it to stop.

Then the horse started to move faster making her to scream as her nipples were pulled outwards a bit, but it was enough to make her feel more pleasure which she doesn't want before the vibrator was at max making her to be fully bug-eyed.

She can feel the vibration being almost like the earth shaking and the horse was going at top speed making her to bounced onto the horse as the vibrator is inside of her womb making her to be fully shocked as her nipples were being sucked on now.

It was done by a pair of vines that have a hole to suck the nipples into it with four 'petals' holding tightly onto her breast making her to feel the suction as it is at max making her to cum for hours as she wasn't allowed to rest to fully regain her strength and she wants to leave the room, but can't as she cums for hours before she finally passes out from exhaustion.

Endeavor woke up to her back against the corner of the room with her legs pinned above her with her lower half being shown while her wrist are pinned to the floor before she saw bugs that were larger than normal near her lower half making her to wiggle.

Both entered her entrance and bum making her to scream as they thrusted in and out in slow motion before it was picked up a bit making Endeavor to moan as one pinches her nipples making milk to come out making many more to come over.

It 'sucks' up the milk up making Endeavor to not like this as she saw one bug that looks to be a maggot, but it has a mouth. It wasn't human, but Endeavor knows better and it bite one of her nipples making her to scream as milk went into it's mouth.

It squealed in happiness making her to somehow sense a child inside of it like a boy. Another one went for her other nipple and milk went everywhere making many bugs to be happy as they 'suck' the milk up greedily making Endeavor to have her nippled sucked on.

While the other is pinching to get the milk out making her to forget about the two bugs thrusting fast inside of her making her to then just remember about them as they cummed inside of her making her to have hazy eyes as she doesn't react after 'six weeks' went by.

It's making her to not have any emotions on her face as she has a bug thrusting inside of her mouth as for six weeks, she has been feeding off of the bug liquid while she was used as a nursery for lavas making her to have two bugs thrusting inside of her entrance and bum to make the delivery easier for her as the bug is still sucking on her nipples making her to feel like a mother to it.

Pleasure from the lavas hatching inside of her and moving around was too much as she released moans making her to respond for the first time making her to moan repeatedly as she can't stop the moans from coming as the large pleasure of the lavas moving around so much inside of her.

It's making Endeavor to lose her mind as the pleasure keeps coming before she has a lot of lavas leaving her body making her to know that they feed off of her body liquids to live making her to not react anymore as this means nothing compered to the pleasure of labor and birth.

It's making her to wonder if she will ever get whoever is doing this to her for what they did to her by humiliating her like this making her to wonder if she'll ever be free from the bugs making her to fully accept her fate since she can't get away from them anyway before going to sleep.

Endeavor woke up in a bedroom as she has clothing on now. She saw that she has a pink sleeveless shirt with her stomach being showing with dark pink panties making her to see she was looking at a cellphone as she saw her hands were typing in a message to someone making her to be very confused at the message.

'Can I see a picture of you?' And whoever she was talking to send a message saying 'O.K.' with lots of hearts before she saw a blond handsome teen making her to kiss the device twice before she sent three pictures and waits for his reply.

It was 'Preciosa!' four times with lots of hearts making her to blush before he sent a picture of really himself with his cock making her to have hearts all around her as she sends a naked picture of herself. The man was actually a fat with a small goatee and has a dirty shirt on as he prints the picture off and has a boner in his pants as he pins the picture up with tape that has the word 'NEXT' in red.

He sent a message asking her to come over to his place which she agreed to before he sent her a map of where he lives making her to wear white panties with a pink shirk on and a pink top that shows some of her stomach before she walks over.

She has no bag as she got to his house which has a sixty-nine on it and she didn't even noticed a hole below her making the man to have a good view of her panties as he laughs evil before opening the door and pulls her in as she loudly screams scared for her life.

She found herself on the bed on her front naked with her breast flat on the bed with him holding both of her wrist in his hands as he thrusts inside of her after he had ripped her cloths off as she moans unwillingly as saliva leaves her mouth.

He was panting and his shirt was lifted up to show his chest as he was bald looking really. He keeps thrusting inside of her as an inside view would show that a pink fiber was intact as he wasn't thrusting in deep enough to break it making him to announced that he was coming.

That was making him to push in more until that fiber was ripped making Endeavor to cry as the inside view shows a bit of blood before the man comes inside of her with a creepy satisfaction look on his face as she has her face turned with tears going down her face as he was now holding her by her hands.

He thrusts his thump in her ass before he thrusts inside of her ass making her to say it hurts making the side view to show she was like she was before, but this time with her eyes opening and closing with tears coming down her face really making the man to keep going until he cummed inside of her.

He walks over to something with himself still inside of her as he was holding her by her arms making her to not see what he is grabbing as he brings her back to the bed and has her breast flat on the bed again as she had her eyes closed.

She felt something on her nipples with something near her clit making her to feel her arms being tied from behind and then she felt him thrusting inside of her womb again as she looks down and saw something blue over them with a clear large tube connected to a tank.

It was making her to not like this as the man holds her arms with one hand and something else in his other hand making him to bring it to max level on a switch device he has in his other hand. Endeavor screams loudly as her clit was being zapped.

It was making her to feel the machine sucking on her nipples at the same time making her to be milked of everything she had into the storage in the machine. She saw it had fifty hundred million of them making her to be milked like a cow.

It was making her to not be able to handle it as the man comes inside of her again and again and again and again into her womb as you can see her picture on the wall with the view moving really backwards as you can see lots of pictures that were girls that he raped.

By now, you can't see their faces making him to be a serial raper to hundreds or even millions of girls making Endeavor to be his new victim as the fifty hundred million milk storage tanks were filled to the top now making the man to let her go and she ran home.

Six months later, she gave birth to sextuples making Endeavor to see nothing of the man inside of the babies making her to be relieved by it as it was making her to be thankful as she holds all six in her arms happy until she was in a cold place.

She woke up to someplace cold and saw a colored wolf with blue fur, but she saw that there was ice holding a girl's legs apart as the wolf licks between her legs really repeatedly making icicles to form there as it was very cold making Endeavor to accidentally get the wolf's attaching.

It moves towards her making her to be ready for a fight even though she is a bit weak, she can take the wolf down, but her Quirk did nothing to the wolf or even the ice really making her to realized she is helpless as the wolf pounced onto her.

She was on her hands with her knees into the ground as the wolf was on top of her back making her to wiggle, but she felt something big and it entered inside of her making her to scream as the wolf pounds into her making her to feel it was mating with her.

That was making her to not like it as she then felt the wolf bite her in the neck. She can feel the build up is happening again making her to feel that the wolf's cock was fully bulging a bit making her to realize it is going to release it's male seed soon.

That was making her to try and get away, but something has fully caused her to stay and not move as she feels the build up being released as the wolf's male seeds entered her, but she felt the bulge was big as it turns it's body while still being inside of her.

It was making her to feel more of the male seed enter her as she passes out and felt two mouths sucking on her nipples a fully ten minutes later making her to see two light blue wolf cubs with red tips by two inches nursling from her meaning she gave birth while passed out.

It was making her to see their eyes weren't opened yet as she feels the wolf near by as the girl was once again screaming meaning it is back to licking her between the legs or mating with her since it can control the ice here before passing out again.

Endeavor wakes up to her arms and legs pinned to the side as her clit was bulge a bit and two long thin tentacles with pink blobs on one side rubs against her clit making her to feel pleasure as she was moaning from it before she hangs her head back.

She had just released the built up of cum inside of her stomach before she saw they left and two suction cups were placed over her breast as they suck the milk out of her breast, but the two tentacles showed up again and started to rub again against her clit.

It was making her to moan as she can see the suction cups had a much bigger tube as she can feel the suction was getting harsher as then two tentacles entered her entrance and bum making her to moan louder as they were moving like the ones on her clit.

That was making her to release more milk from the pleasure she is feeling as the tentacles inside of her was bulging up as they were getting bigger and bigger until they released white liquid inside of her making her to release more milk until she fainted.

Endeavor jolts awake as she felt something jab her in the nipples making her to see twenty needles that was pumping milk into her one hundred and fifty inch breast and her arms were tied behind her as she accidentally thrusted herself onto a tentacle making her to feel it in her bum as well.

She thrusted upwards, but then something pushed her back down making them to enter deeper as she moves up to get them out, but she was pushed back down as she doesn't want to feel them entering her as the milk was still going into her breast.

It was making her to feel sore there as too much milk was going inside of her breast now as she can feel the milk leaking from her nipples until the needles removes themselves and then she felt two suction cups onto her nipples.

They then started to suck the milk out of her breast rapidly making her to moan as she was now being pushed and pulled onto and off of the tentacles making her to feel them getting hot as she wants it to stop as the temperature was now increasing every minute.

It was making her to scream as her legs were tied together making her to be rapidly moved as the temperature was increasing at the same time making her to scream until the energy was released making her to keep releasing the energy until she passed out from it.

Endeavor was awake fast as she felt herself being pushed down by a slimy slime making her to spell cast, but more keeps coming making her to be stuck and that the slime thrusted straight into her fast making her to not like this.

She felt her nipples being sucked on making her to bend her back as another tentacle enters her bum making her to feel the whole slime moving as it made her back stay bent as it thrusts better into her as she doesn't want this at all really.

It was making her to feel a very large bulge trying to enter her, but can't cause it was too large before it had finally managed to enter her making her to have tears in her eyes as it was too huge before she realized what it was that was pushed inside of her.

The slime had laid a egg inside of her womb making her to cry as she didn't want to be a mother making the egg to grow warmer and warmer until it got sooo hot that it was making her to just fully thrust down onto the tentacle underneath her.

She needs to get rid of this hotness as she didn't want to feel it making her to feel wet as it was making her to feel more hot as she can't take it anymore making her to try and get the egg out of her, but she can't stop thrusting as her mind was going blank.

She just keeps thrusting down on the slime as she feels two mouths on her nipples and was sucking on them as the warmth from the egg was at lava temperature making her to be panting as she was still thrusting down on the tentacle underneath her.

It was making the tentacle to get bigger inside of her as she can feel it hitting the egg inside of her really making her to feel the egg moving up and down each time she thrusts on the tentacle.

She then felt one enter her bum making her to keep going no matter what as if the egg is fully just controlling her body and it needs to keep doing this making her to be a mindless woman as she keeps thrusting and releasing a lot of energy from her body as she keeps going making the egg to keep increasing the temperature.

It is making Endeavor to sweat lots of sweat as she was releasing more milk making the slime fully underneath her to get bigger and bigger as it keeps sucking on her nipples making her to feel another egg going up, but this time it was going into her bum really.

It's making her to scream as the egg was placed inside of her large intestine near her bum canal making her to feel the egg was increasing it's own temperature as it was vastly matching the first egg's temperature really.

That's making her actually thrust like her life depended on it until she faints from it all making the two eggs to come out. Endeavor wakes up to being in a new place as she wonders where she is until she saw she was underwater and breathing.

This was before two eels showed up and Endeavor was shocked as one was half-way inside of her while the other was inside her bum fully making her to wonder why as the eels move at the same time really making her to try and stop them.

But they would release a bit of lightning making her to moan as the eels move faster in a rapid pace making Endeavor to moan none stop until she saw two starfishes on her nipples sucking on them.

Then the eel that was only really half-way inside of her got fully inside of her and both release the lightning making her to scream as milk came from her breast into the starfishes making her to bend her back as she keeps screaming before she pass out.

Endeavor woke up and saw she was a mermaid as she looks around and swims down to see if she can't see the bottom and saw lots of plants making her to wonder about them really as she can see coral reefs and rock formations on top of each other like a building as lots of fish were living in them right now.

Endeavor went more down and she has two worms on her nipples making her to try and remove them, but the red tentacles they have was wrapped around her and she can't get them off as she feels something on her nipples.

That's making her milk leaving her as they drink from her as she falls to the bottom and was trying to get away from them, but no luck as she then felt something flip her large scale that was hiding her entrance and then something just entered her.

It was making her to scream as she wiggles, but it was too big to be removed since it expanded inside making her to feel it pulsing inside of her as the temperature was increasing making her to scream louder as she can feel the tentacle thrusting in and out of her.

Endeavor was then pinned by the sand below her as she can't move making her to be fucked by the tentacle as it was reaching inside of her womb now making her to feel it laying eggs inside of her making her stomach to be getting bigger and bigger until the large tentacle was removed.

She felt the eggs hatching inside of her as she gave birth to the same creatures sucking on her nipples. Endeavor didn't want to be raped again as it happened seven more times before the worms let go and she was free, but then she was grabbed by a plant around her tail near her tail fins.

It was making her to try and just escape, but no luck as she was pulled down. She felt the plant grabbed both of her wrists making her to be unable to escape as she was forced down and she saw it flip the large scale before it was ripped off.

That was making her to see her blood, but she can tell that that's the least of her worries as she shakes her head making her to see two squids go near her and started to suck on her nipples as their tentacles keep them attached to her body.

Endeavor screams as she doesn't want this as she can feel the milk was just leaving her before she saw a tentacle enter her making her to wiggle around as she tries to get away, but no luck as she was fully really stuck before she then saw another tentacle.

That's making her to panic as it also enters her making her to scream as she knows the pleasure she is feeling is making her to have more milk than she should be as she then started to feel the two tentacles moving in and out of her really.

It's just making her to moan really loudly as she can't get away from the plant making her to know she is going to be stuck like this for life as she felt two more enter her making her to whine as she can't take it anymore making her to wonder if she will die like this.

But she saw the squids were growing from her breast milk making her to wonder if she was nothing, but a place to get food from before she saw two catfishes making her to see them go onto her nipples as the squids both left already and the catfishes were next to drink from her.

She felt their little tongues as they suck making her to cum as she was still sensitive from the squids sucking on her nipples making her to see that the tentacles were now getting bumpy as bumps were showing up on them making her to feel them getting hotter and hotter.

That's making her to scream as she thrusts down onto them on her own making her to try and get away from the heat as she knows she can't take it anymore. She then felt a very large egg being pushed into her as she can tell that the egg was larger than her womb.

That was before it started to be the very same temperature as the bumps on the tentacles making her to mindlessly thrust onto the tentacles as her wrist were freed and she moves on her very own free will really with a blank mind.

That's making the egg and the bumps to get hotter and hotter over time making her to lose her mind as she needs to get rid of the hotness inside of her, but she doesn't know how making her to not be able to stop thrusting down onto the tentacles.

That was before they cummed a lot inside of her and the hotness wasn't leaving her body at all really making her to just keep thrusting down onto them. Endeavor needs the hotness to go away as she can feel it in her womb still.

The tentacles weren't leaving her entrance making her to thrust down still mindlessly onto them as she can feel the catfishes were gone and she was still thrusting before she felt something and stops as her mind came back.

She removes the tentacles as she felt pain and she lays down onto the plant below and was in serious pain before she pushes and pushes until the egg left her womb and she saw it was crystal clear with twin babies inside that looks human.

But she saw them with scales all over the body in sorting placings making her to smile as the egg was from her since she cummed and the tentacle took it and then turned it into a egg to lay back inside of her to fertilize into the babies inside the egg making her to hold the egg close to her chest and went asleep.

It's been 'six weeks' since she laid the egg and know she has the little ones breast feeding while she is breeding with the plant again as she wants more. More babies to breast feed. More babies to care for. More babies to love really.

Endeavor can't stop as she has a lot to do making her to cum again as she has at least about ten to sixteen eggs inside of her that can hold only one baby inside of them each making her to feel the very hotness inside times sixteen really.

That's making her to thrust down onto the tentacles as there is one big one that can fertilize the eggs in one go making her to thrust down on it as she wants the babies and she wants to feel the hotness from the bumps making her to be a mindless breeder to the plant.

Only scaly humans born from the eggs come from the plant and either the mermaids or female humans making Endeavor to be used by the plant over and over again without knowing about it as Blaise felt the tentacle cumming inside of her.

She was thrusting fully down still mindlessly onto it and then she felt the same pain as before when she first started to push the egg out of her. She removed the large tentacle and lays down as she starts to push the many eggs out.

She can see her babies as she knows they can breath on land just fine as she needs to wait six more weeks before she can begin to breast feed her new babies and she rests there with her little family safe and sound really.

But then she was grabbed by her tail as she was pulled down to another plant as she saw more tentacles making her to try and swim away back to her babies, but no luck making her to feel the plant that the tentacles are living in it to grab her wrist.

It pulled her down more as her tail got stuck good and she saw a tentacle close to her entrance making her to feel her arms pinned behind her as she was pulled backwards down making her to see a head show up with eyes as a hole for a mouth was there making Endeavor to be very scared of it fully as she doesn't want it to go near her.

It had two suction cups coming from the hole as the suction cups were placed over top of her nipples after needles went into her nipples from the top to the sides of the nipples and pumped lots of milk inside of her.

Endeavor screams since the bulges were very big as a lot of milk was going into her breast making her to not take it as she still had breast milk inside of her breast she didn't lose before the needles were then removed after four hours.

That's making her to see the suction cups has suckers on the rims making them to stick to her skin to keep the suction cups on her breast. Endeavor moans as the suction cups sucked the milk out of her before she felt a large tentacle cock enter her.

It is making her to feel a smaller suction cup on her clit making her to scream as she knows she is very much stuck as she can't get freed as the thrusting and the sucking got worse over time making Endeavor to wish she had used her Quirk when she had the chance.

Endeavor felt the tentacle leaving her before she saw little pink blobs showed up on it all over the place and then re-entered her before it started to spin, vibrating and thrusts rapidly while hitting different spots inside of her making her to scream as she couldn't believe that she was getting raped like this.

The tentacle cummed inside of her making Endeavor to see her stomach bulge as small tentacle plants like the one she was stuck in leaves her making her to not like this as the tentacle re-entered her making her to scream as she was still sensitive from the birth.

It's making her to scream as she can't keep doing this making her to feel weak before she passed out from the whole thing. Endeavor woke up to having two baby manta rays on her nipples making her to see her hands were tied up in seaweed rope.

It's making her to feel something scaly entering her making her to scream as she is still breathing underwater. The scaly thing was a snake tentacle that belongs to a sorting coral reef and breeds with female humans to reproduce in the area.

That's making Endeavor to feel her feet, the mermaid tail was gone making her to be relieved, were also tied up in two seaweed ropes making her to accidentally thrust onto the scaly tentacle on her own as she tries to get away making the tentacle to get bigger.

It takes the moister from the womb when all wet to get bigger making Endeavor to scream even louder as she keeps trying to escape from the tentacle, but the manta rays were sucking even harder on her nipples making it harder to get away when she is very sensitive right now.

And can feel the build up of the same energy from before making her to feel it release with the scaly tentacle coming inside of her as she faints while birthing new snake tentacles fifty thousand times making her to be knocked out really.

Endeavor jerked awake when she felt two vines wrap around her legs and her hands were held behind her back as she saw a flower with a small person in the middle making her to feel something big enter her as she was pulled down on it ten times.

That was before releasing the energy like this was a game as she was let go and moved to behind the flower girl, but got captured and she was drinking from her breast while she has her whole arm inside of her as the hand was inside of her womb making her to moan.

She tries to get away, but no luck until the flower girl let's her go after she released energy from both her breast and clit making her to be captured again, but this time it was different. Endeavor's lower half was facing her as she felt something entering her womanhood.

She can clearly hear the flower girl sucking on a straw making her to moan as the straw was inside of her making her to be stuck good as she can't get away from her now. Endeavor managed to dodge her a couple of time until she was captured.

Her lower half was facing her, but the flower girl did something very different. She sucks on her very entrance to her womb before she pushed herself inside with the flower petals closed around her as roots pointed inside of her ear.

Her breast has roots holding them while thrusting inside of them and her clit has a root pointing inside of her as the flower girl was inside of her womb making her to be stuck as she can tell she is going to be used to keep her wet while she thrusts inside of her using her own body.

That was before she was freed and the Flower girl wants to do really something else to her. Endeavor whacks her on the head before being knocked out by something and was flown away into a hive. She saw little worms with mouths as she saw one licking her clit.

That had made her to whack them away from her before a big bee grabs her and hangs her upside down with her back to it's body before it's two straw enters her womb. She felt it sucking her like a flower making her to feel it's two lower legs rubbing her nipples.

It was making her to wiggle around until she got freed, but it didn't last for long. It grabbed her and had her chest to it's body as it's four legs went into her ass and pulled before entering her and laid a egg inside of her making her to try and remove it as fast as she can.

She doesn't plan to let it hatch inside of her at all. She managed to have it removed and got behind the bee, but it grabbed her from behind and had it's two tongues inside of her mouth before four more showed up and grabbed her arms and legs.

Their stringers pointed at her nipples, clit, ass and entrance making her to feel them point them inside of those areas and felt lots of eggs going inside of them making her to see her breast are bigger, her stomach expanded.

It's making the others to leave as the bee keeps it's two tongues into her mouth as the queen arrives. Endeavor felt the queen placed her two cocks into her ass and entrance with pink like tentacles into her nipples as she was fucked hard.

It's making her to moan as she can't escape from it before she whacks the queen somehow and then the bee shows up making the eggs to come out as it did the same thing with the egg inside of her ass again. She got caught by the bee again.

This time around it stuck it's head into her ass before flying like that in mid-air as it places it's four legs at her entrance and pulled it wide before placing it's stringer inside of her and laid an egg making her to hurry and get them out of her as she doesn't plan to let them hatch.

She got them all out and managed to get away, but she fell into a green water, but saw something slimy with a potato that has three eyes and has red wiggly small tentacles to move it's slime protection as it shot a green slime up.

It went behind her and grabbed her clit from behind as it sucks on it before it pulls her up. Endeavor was upside down as it pulls on her clit and sucks on it at the same time making her to release a lot of pee and then it released her.

That was before it caught her fast and has hooked some of it's own protection into her nipples before three hooks showed up inside to keep it inside as she saw she can feel it moving them up and down as it rubs small bumps against her clit and her entrance.

That's making her to release some wetness with milk leaving her breast before it pulled out of her and drops her before she was grabbed and turned around as it was sucking on her clit and her nipples at the same time really.

That was making her to feel a slimy tentacle enter both her entrance and ass making her to scream as it thrusts too rapidly as she can feel the sucking was matching the same pace making her to release the energy inside of her as lots of milk came out really.

That's making it to almost turn the slimy protection white making her to be let go. Endeavor whacks it away and runs away fast before she was grabbed by a mud thingy as it has green moss growing on it and she was held up by two of it's tentacles.

It was hanging from a tree and she saw there was another one and their eyes were eyeing her making her to wiggle as her legs were grabbed and the first one entered her entrance making her to see it jump up and suck on her left nipple.

While trusting inside of her as the second entered her bum at the same time and was sucking on her right nipple making her to be there, hanging in the air being fucked again while having them sucking on her breast really.

It was making her to wish to be freed from this as she felt really something licking her cite and then felt something sucking on it making her to scream as she can't take this anymore as she saw more of those red things times fifty.

They all entered her mouth fast making her to breast to get bigger and bigger and bigger times fifty making lots of milk to come out and she was very sensitive from it as she cums. Endeavor didn't feel them cumming making her to realized one thing.

She realized that they get human girls pregnant for the milk only and the babies go after other human girls making her to see other girls on the area that are in the same state as her with some looking twenty-five really.

It's making her to feel the babies leaving her as they thrusted back in once all of the babies were gone and they kept sucking making Endeavor to not like this as she then saw more of the red things making her to panic as she still has a lot of breast milk left and those things were coming back.

She even saw the other girls having them go into their mouths making her to realized those things work with anything if they need breast milk making her to have another fifty go inside of her mouth and her breast expanded again.

That was making more milk to show up, but there was one that was eighty times bigger and the other girls got one as well, too making Endeavor to freak as it can shrink it's size as it entered her mouth and her breast were very huge cause of it.

She was used as a breeding tool to have more babies and just have her milked sucked out of her really making her to scream as she can't let this keep happening to her as she gave birth for the thousands time making her to feel very weak from it.

She wasn't passing out making her to realized that the area doesn't allow them to pass out at all making them to be awake forever really making her to keep giving birth until she runs out of female eggs to birth with cause of them.

That made her give birth over and over until she has no more eggs and was now food for her breast milk as she was moved to another area were more girls were as they were being sucked of their breast milk making Endeavor to noticed their eyes were hazeled over.

That's making Endeavor to panic as she was placed in and her milk was leaving her making her to feel something enter her bum and just thrust repeatedly. Endeavor's eyes hazeled over and she was stuck like that for life as more red things entered her opened mouth.

It was making her to keep having breast milk as the red things don't care and keep entering them as they lose more milk faster in that area making them to be dead once they are fifty-years-old. Endeavor woke up in a forest and then was grabbed by tentacles.

That's making her to be hanged upside down making her to see two of them enter her and thrust deep inside of her and Endeavor moans as they keep it up until a big red one shows up and tries to enter her until it did and a bulge shows.

That's making it to thrust deeply as Endeavor was a seedbed for it's seeds making it to rapidly go up and down in shallow thrusts making Endeavor to not take that and cums as it does the same making Endeavor to be flipped over.

Her other hand was now being held as both were by her side from behind making her to feel it re-enter her making her to scream as it thrusts rapidly inside of her. Endeavor then saw two large flowers below her breast really.

That's making her to see that the place were the pollen would be was gone and a hollow place was there, but then she saw pointed things inside and it latched onto her breast making her to feel liquid go inside and then suction was happening.

She was losing milk again making her to feel the flower pulling back and each time the big one thrusts inside of her, she was moved forward and each time it pulls out, she felt her breast being pulled onto making her to feel it for a long time.

She can feel more liquid entering her breast from the pointy things as babies filled her belly from the big cock making her to tell that she has a lot of babies inside of her as she can feel her stomach touching the ground really.

It's making her to know that the liquid is doing that to her to hold a lot of babies inside of her making her to be a seedbed alright if this is going to be happening really. She passed out after all of the babies left her womb at least four thousand times.

Endeavor work up as she then got grabbed and she saw that there is grey tentacles coming from a deep hole making her to have her back facing the hole before a pair of tentacles showed up and placed mouths over her nipples with tongues circling as it sucks while it thrusts inside of her entrance.

It's making her to moan as she can't take this anymore as she doesn't want to be continuously raped by weird things anymore as she then felt objects being placed inside of her making her stomach to bulge as more were coming inside.

That was making her to still feel the tongues licking in a circle while sucking on her nipples making her to feel like she is going to tear as more keep on coming inside of her making her to close her eyes as she keeps feeling them coming inside of her.

One by one in a rapid speed really making her to then feel them trusting at the same time making her to scream as she wants this to stop right now as she can't take this anymore. She screams as she felt them cumming inside of her as her stomach bulges.

It was making her to have hazeled eyes as many baby tentacles leave her entrance making her to close her eyes as she couldn't take much more of this torturement she is being forced to endure as she can't take much more anymore and she hopes she wakes up.

Wakes up from this very bad nightmare she is forced to be in and wake up back inside of the warehouse again. She opened her eyes to being on the ground before a giant plant that is red with white circles which has a red center with white lips and teeth.

That's making her to be grabbed inside of the plant's mouth making her to feel the wetness inside of it's mouth as she can't stand the wetness she is feeling around her really. Endeavor then felt two pairs of tentacle mouths grabbed her nipples.

It's making her to feel a tentacle enter her as it thrusts up with the tentacle mouths moving away from her body with her nipples still inside and when the tentacle thrusts down the tentacle mouths moves towards her body really.

But it was in a rapid repeat really making her to feel one more enter her ass making her to feel like her breast were being milked of the milk inside them as somehow two red things from the jellyfish that made her breast bigger showed up.

Both went inside of her mouth at the same time making her breast to get bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger with lots of milk being taken away from her as she doesn't like this making her to close her eyes.

She wants all of this to stop, but she knows it's not going to be working as the speed was actually increased making her to not like it as the two tentacles inside of her has really somehow increased in heat as she leaned back as she can't take the heat.

It was getting to lava temperature with the sucking being very worse as she was being pulled up before she felt four more breast show up making her to panic as they were the same size as her own breast making her to see four more of those mouth tentacles sucking onto them.

They were matching the speed of the first two making her to scream as the plant was getting bigger with the inside getting wider before a tentacle had entered her mouth making her to moan really around it as she felt her clit being sucked on.

It was making her to be very weak as she can't take it as her energy is being taken as well to make the plant grow bigger and bigger over time from draining Endeavor of her breast milk and her energy as she doesn't remember how many hours it was been.

The plant was very much the size of a Biji from the anime show Naruto now making her to be used as nothing more, but food for it to still grow making her to still feel milk leaving her and she was still releasing the energy as well, too.

She doesn't want this to continue anymore before she passes out from it all. She woke up in a body of water as she saw she was near a sunken ship making her to swim inside of it as she looks around before feeling something was around her ankles before pulling her down.

It was making her to grab hold of something fast as she saw a leader behind her and she saw that there was something below her as the tentacles looked blue and a bit see-through as red eyes looked up at her from below scarring her.

It was making her to try and get away as she screams underwater before she had to cover fast as she can't breath making her to bend forward a bit and wiggle her legs to get out, but three more blue see-through tentacles were sent up.

That was making her to shake her head with her mouth uncovered as she tries to keep away from it, but the two tentacles around her ankles pulls her legs apart since she had them together and try to keep them closed, but the tentacle touches her entrance.

It's making her to wiggle as she tries to get away from it as she can. Endeavor then felt two small hands from the tentacle as it pulls the skin back and enters her fully making her to scream/open-mouth moan as bubbles leave her mouth.

It's making her to wiggle as the tentacle thrusts inside of her before she stays still and the tentacle shoots something inside of her as she brings her left leg up in a bent as more stuff was shoot into her as the bulges were seen as she lowers her left leg.

She screams/open-mouth moan again as the tentacle thrusts a bit in and out of her as she wiggles her upper body to the feeling as three tentacles wrapped around her body making her to bend her left leg as the tentacle thrusts inside of her.

That's making her to really try to get away from them as she has her body bent forward a bit making her bum hole to be shown as another tentacle enters her bum with two tentacles moving her breast by her nipples before there was two mouths showed up.

They started sucking rapidly making Endeavor to scream louder as she moves her head forward a bit and saw the tentacle moving inside of her as she has her eyes closed and moves her legs in a up bent position, but the tentacles would pull on them.

A below view of the bottom as she did that three times with her head moving to the left then to the right before going back to the left then back to the right during those time as she moves her head repeatedly left to right as she moves her legs up and down.

The tentacle in her bum leaves and she keeps her mouth open as her body stills making the tentacle inside of her to thrust deeper and faster as the tentacle went back into her bum making her to release some energy from her breast.

It was making milk to leave her breast in a four times larger bulge really before she starts to breath in and out repeatedly before her pupils started to shrink as she doesn't have enough air as she let's out lots of bubbles as she tries to get air into her lungs.

Endeavor can still feel the tentacle inside of her as she knows it kept thrusting inside of her when she was trying to get air into her body making her to wiggle as the sucking was getting even worse as it's taken six times the bulge of milk from her breast.

While a tentacle went between them and went around her neck from behind, but she had her eyes closed and more bubbles were leaving her mouth as she was really having a hard time getting air into her lungs as a tentacle taps her on the belly button.

From the lower back from a back view, Endeavor's bum was tightening and loosen up rapidly as she passes out after it shoot lots of white stuff into her as she fully wonders why this is happening to her as her eyes closed and then she found herself underwater still.

But she can breath now as the white stuff was still leaving her making her to have two medium sized starfishes crawling onto her body before she widen her eyes as the two starfishes went onto her nipples and were starting to suck on them.

It's making her to see her wrist were trapped between two rocks in two places as she can feel the skin near her entrance was pulled back as she saw her ankles were also trapped between rocks as her legs were bent to where anything can enter her.

The third and final starfish, which was normal size, went for her clit and sucks making her to scream as an octopus shows up and slams six sacs of it's eggs inside of her making her to have over eighty million octopus eggs inside of her.

Her stomach was so bulged that it was making her to scrim as the eggs hatched and the babies leave her, but she didn't realized that there is a tentacle with lots of lopping loops on the end making her to feel it enter into her womb.

It spins rapidly making her to scream as it thrusts in and out while still staying inside of her. Endeavor can't take the four at the same time as she was releasing the energy inside of her as it keeps spinning before it stops making her to caught her breath.

But it would start all over again as her scent is making two sand carpet sharks to show up making the two starfish to let go of her nipples and leave before the sand carpet sharks start to suck on her nipples making her to scream.

The spinning tentacle was firmly thrusting in and out in a more rougher manner making her to wonder why her as the very last starfish is still sucking on her clit making her to lose it greatly as the tentacles repeated what they were doing to her.

That was before the spinning went to full-blast spinning of a motor on a boat making her to feel it in her womb making her to release too much energy as the sand carpet sharks were getting a lot of milk making her to feel them leave.

Endeavor didn't expect two lampreys to suck on her nipples as they didn't have any teeth at all. Endeavor felt the tentacle add nine more making her to move her body up and down as the spinners were moving at the same time in her womb.

She was gushing milk into the lampreys' mouths making them to suck harshly on her as she can't take it anymore as she releases the energy inside of her making her to faint before she felt something on her nipples and clit as the starfish is gone.

That's making her to see leeches with no teeth sucking on them making her to see she's in a swamp underwater making her to see everything as a swamp-eel swims over and enters her with nineteen more making her to feel that they are too long.

It's making her to feel them all entering her womb and then poke their heads out as they thrust their bodies back and forth somehow making her to scream as she thrusts a dido-shaped smooth none-bark branch into her bum.

It was making her to scream as she didn't even noticed it at all inside of her really. Endeavor needs to get the eels out of her, but they had released their male eggs making her to gush milk into the leeches as they look bigger than before.

The one on her clit was much more bigger than the ones on her nipples making her to not realized she was peeing into it's mouth making it bigger. Endeavor passes out before she felt something had grabbed her ankles and she saw a large octopus.

It was making her to see it had also grabbed her wrist as she tries to pull away, but it zapped her making her to gasp before two tentacles went to her nipples and tongues came from them and they just lick around her nipples really.

That's making her to moan from the feeling as then the tongues vanished and they were placed over top of the nipples before they zapped them making her to fully release milk as it was causing the zapping to be worse as she can actually feel pleasure from this.

It's making her to wiggle her chest from right to left as her nipples were being zapped. Endeavor also saw a tentacle enter her as it zaps her with each thrust making her to gasp as she didn't expect that making her to feel that it was moving slow.

That was before it was going faster making her breast to move with the tentacles still there zapping away making her to feel too much pleasure as she wants this to stop. Endeavor is on her back in the water as the tentacle went slow inside of her really.

That was before it was going faster making her to feel weak and was losing her strength before she was on her stomach and the tentacle went slow before it was going faster making Endeavor to lose it before the tentacle released it's seed.

It was making her to feel very weak and passes out as she doesn't have enough strength to keep her eyes open any longer. The next minute, Endeavor felt something grab her ankles making her to wake up fast as she doesn't like that feeling at all.

She looks to her ankle as she was wide-eyed by what she is seeing. She saw a pink thing with female eyes making Endeavor to freak as she tries to get out of it's grip, but it got behind her and grabs her other ankle and her two wrist.

That was before Endeavor could even do anything really and it then fully enterers her making Endeavor to scream as the thing was fully actually pounding into her at a fast rapid pace making Endeavor to not like it, but then it wrapped around her breast.

It was playing with them as then mouths were shown at the ends making Endeavor to try and get fully away, but the mouths went fastly around the nipples and was sucking hard making Endeavor to gasp before a tentacle entered her mouth.

She felt a hand near her crotch making her to see it was near her cite making her to wiggle a bit before she felt a finger moving over it and was gentle until it went into the folds and it was fully moving in a circle motion making Endeavor to shiver.

Endeavor couldn't get away as the finger would move faster as it has now matched with the thrusting speed and the mouths were still draining her of her milk since her breast didn't go back to normal yet making her to wonder if this is how she is going to die.

But then she felt the building up energy get released and she felt the liquid enter her as she felt more of her milk leave her like a glazier exploding into the air making her to see the large bulges making her to feel weak as she passes out.

Endeavor then woke up to a weird room with lots of girls, but they have something sucking on every part that has liquid like tongue, clit, virgina, bum and breast making Endeavor to not like the place before she felt herself being picked up.

Something has wrapped her arms behind her as her breast had cups placed onto them making her to try and get away as she doesn't want to keep doing this all day really. She then felt something wiggly underneath her and saw small tentacles wiggling really underneath her.

She was pulled forward making her to moan since the thing was sucking the milk out of her like a milking machine for cows making her to be then pushed back before being pulled forward making her to be actually pulled and pushed repeatedly in a pattern.

That's making her to feel the build up that always seems to happen to her as she doesn't like this. Over and over she was repeatedly just moved forward and backwards while her breast milk is being sucked out of her making her to feel very weak.

The build up feeling is gone, but it wouldn't stop even after as it kept forcing her continue whatever the feeling was making her to get weaker as she was getting very sensitive again as it was causing the feeling to get even worse until she passed out and the feelings all stopped.

She woke up to being inside of a build and saw a wolf making her to freak as it grabs her down below with it's mouth and starts to move it's head from side to side as she moans as she isn't feeling any pain before she felt herself cumming from it.

The wolf doesn't stop making her to wonder why as she doesn't want this to happen to her ever before she felt it lick her down there making her to be really weak as she is still cumming and it's licking up her juices making her to keep cumming from it.

As she passed out, but she woke up to still being inside the building and saw a tiger as it does the same making her to cum even harder cause of the tongue making her to wish for it to stop, but it's not making her to feel more weak.

The tiger keeps licking her as the skin is pulled back making he tongue to even lick her clit making her to feel very weak as the tiger is enjoying it's meal of her juices making her to wonder why this is happening to her as she then felt two mouths on her nipples.

It was tiger cubs making her to cum even harder as she feels the milk leaving her before the tiger thrusted the tongue inside of her making her to scream as she didn't expect that making her to release more juices as she can't believe how long a tiger's tongue is.

It's making her to keep cumming as it's still enjoying her juices making her to stay still as she can't move anymore really as she's helpless making the cubs to get milk while the tiger keeps licking her as her body reacts to it really.

She is mentally broken from this as she doesn't know how many hours has passed as she was sucked on and licked for so long she long lost count making her to have hazeled eyes as she is unable to move or even make a sound as her body reacts to the sucking and the licking.

That's making her to not feel really anything as she is mentally broken, but her body isn't broken making her to wish this was over with before she closed her eyes to die, but that's not going to happen to her at all.

Endeavor woke up to being on her back with a grown-up version of dog over top of her as her legs are bent and the cock of it enters her making her to scream as he mates with her making her to try and get him off, but he was too big and heavy to get off.

Until she realized that this isn't a real dog as she saw that his chest opens up and suction cups came out over her nipples and starting to suck the milk out of her making her to scream as the flame wolf is actually a robot making her to try and stop it.

But she was too weak from the suction on her nipples as her energy was disappearing, but she is wide awake making her to be fucked like a slut on her back as the robot just keeps mating with her while sucking the milk out of her.

It's making her to scream still as she can tell that she is releasing the energy, but the robot isn't doing the same making her to realize that she is the only one to do that making her to scream as she can't stop releasing the energy that was building up inside of her stomach.

It stops and the suction cups leave, but her arms were pinned to the floor and it's shoulder opens up as needles show up with some weird colored liquid. It pokes them into her nipples and release the liquid inside of her nipples making her to scream at the heat inside of them.

She then saw five hundred and ninety-eight more show up and it repeats what the first two needles did making her to beg for it to stop as the last needle releases the liquid inside of her nipples. She can feel the heat is multiplying from the amount of liquid that got shot into her breast.

It was making her to look and saw that milk was leaking from them before the suction cups came back and sucked it up from above them making her to feel her breast were getting lifted up to meet the two suction cups as the suction cups lowered down.

That was before the robot starts to thrust again making her to scream as it's cock was heating up making her to be wide-eyed as she feels it's lava temperature making her to scream as the heat was getting to much for her as it's making her to release more milk.

The robot seems to be getting bigger from it. It's a robot wolf that grows from sucking out the milk from female humans making her to feel the cock was getting bigger and she can't take it as it feels like she is tearing inside before it stops growing.

But it didn't stop thrusting inside of her making her to scream as the temperature went passed the lava one making her to be lifted up and have it thrust inside of her like that making her to feel it enter her womb and she feels the hot temperature.

That's making her to feel it still thrusting and she needs it to stop making her to wonder when is this going to end, but she heard a voice making her to be confused as she never heard a voice unless it's from where she is making her to look around.

She saw 'All Might' as she was being milked of her milk with her eyes coved while being mated to a robot vsrsion of Sir Nighteye as well making her to call out to her, but no luck as a glass wall is keeping them from hearing her, but she can hear her.

She faints as she can't keep it up as all feelings were numb now as the robot keeps sucking on her breast before letting go once no more was there to be sucked out of her breast. Endeavor woke up and saw she was in a doggy position really.

It's making her to be confused before she saw she had eight breast making her to freak before suction cups were under her breast and were now over her nipples sucking them into the suction cups.

She then saw a pole a size of a dick making her to see that it has a lot of large bumps on that like hills and it entered her making her to moan as it just entered her and not turn on until she felt it fully spinning fast making her to fully scream.

The temperature was slowly increasing making her to be milked like a cow while a pole is spinning inside of her making her to scream as the milking is now starting to go up and down making her to have a thick bar between four breasts.

It was just to keep her up with four bars in between her four breast to separate them until she felt the pole spinning too fast as the temperature was increasing cause of the spinning making her to feel how fast it was going really.

It was making her to wish for it all to stop until the pole starts to thrust. It was at the same speed as the spinning making Endeavor to scream as she can't take this kind of pleasure as this is too much for her really to handle now as she wants it to stop.

The milking was making her to feel sore as she knows she doesn't have anymore milk to give making her to keep feeling the suction until she feels twenty needles in her breast shooting liquid inside of her before milk gushed out.

It was making her to scream as the needles aren't stopping making her to scream as she knows what this means as she feels the very temperature raising more from the pole making her to feel wet down below as she feels it leaking out in huge amounts.

It's making weird sounds all the time making her to feel weak and if it wasn't for the thick pole holding her up, she would had her ass in the air and her upper body down on the ground making her to feel weird about that really.

As she keeps cumming and being milked, she fainted and she saw nothing, but darkness as her eyes closed on her from the pleasure. Hermione woke up to her wrist and ankles being tied as she was hanging from the ceiling making her to look below her.

She saw something that horrified her greatly... ...It was King Cobras and they can reach her entrance making her to shiver as she was wide-eyed before the first one entered her making her to loudly scream as it thrusts back and forth.

It's making Endeavor to scream and moan at the same time since the snakes can vibrate their whole bodies making her to scream as she can't move without getting bitten making her to hold still as she feels the snake going in and out of her.

That was before seven more joins in making her to gasp as she fully doesn't like it making her to finally wiggle as she feels something licking her nipples making her to see a tongue attached to two vampire bats making her to freak.

They placed the nipples into their mouth and just sucks while gentle squeezing the nipple with their mouths which as no teeth at all. Endeavor wiggles even more as she felt the snakes go into her bum making her to scream.

She's not liking this making them all to pull out and she saw a very huge titanaboa snake making her to freak as it nears her entrance and thrusts fully inside of her making her to gasp as her stomach is bulged up from the snake's head making it to thrust in and out of her.

It's making her to keep gasping as she can't stand the pain she is in making her to look to her stomach making her to see the bulge go up and down from the snake's head making her to have tears in her eyes since it entered her making her to swing back and forth from it's thrusts.

It was making her to hate it as it opens it's mouth making her to scream as it was still thrusting inside of her like that making her to feel the saliva going into her as the snake keeps thrusting inside of her before she felt it bite her with no teeth.

It was pulling on her and going back and forth still, but shallow making Endeavor to scream as she didn't expect that as it was going in a rapid motion making her to scream as she can't handle the pleasure she is feeling from this motion alone really.

Endeavor kept feeling this kind of pleasure for 'ten hours' straight with the tongue wiggling inside of her womb making her to wonder when it was going to stop as the vampire bats were still sucking on her nipples with milk still leaving her.

The snake then let go making her to cum inside it's mouth since it had a good hold with the tongue still managing to wiggling inside her womb as she pants before she felt it moving out of her and it's cock entered her making her to feel the sperm entering her fast.

It was making her to feel the very single egg go into multis as she's feeling the multiplying eggs fully forming inside of her and she was lowered down to lay them as she was getting tired from it and passes out after the last one left her entrance.

She woke up to have cow ears and tail while her wrist were in metal cuffs to a metal pole behind her which is connected to two more metal poles which are bolted to the floor making her to see she has a cock between her legs which is hard and long.

Her breast were very big with lots of breast milk while suction cups were over her nipples making her to see a pink thing was going up and down her cock with small metal poles holding onto it to keep it in place with metal on the very outside of the pink thing.

She saw a suction cup in a shape of a cock making her to see it was over her cock and the pink thing was moving rapidly up and down while the milk was leaving her breast as the milking had started now making her to scream as she as a nose ring as well.

It was making her to bend her legs to keep herself from falling, but her legs were then pinned to the poles making her to freak as the pink thing keeps moving in a more rapid motion. Endeavor just can't stand it as the cock shaped suction cup was sucking on her cock.

All while that pink thing is moving up and down it still and she knows she was giving something to keep producing breast milk like she is making her to wonder when this torturement is going to end as she can feel she is about to come from her cock.

She can't take anymore of it really anymore as she came, but the pink thing wasn't stopping as if it was going to be milking her of her sperm making her to beg for it to stop as she doesn't want this to be happening to her as she was getting sensitive over this whole thing.

It was making her to feel a cock entering her and she saw a bull making her to be fucked from behind by a horny bull making her to scream as she was too sensitive to be fucked right now making her to lose more breast milk from it.

The pink thing was still going up and down her cock really all while Hermione really wants it to stop as she sort of looks blue under her eyes making her to be weak as she gave birth to numerous baby bulls and cows making her to be tired.

Her cock isn't emptying like her breast aren't either making her to feel so weak from it all as a lot of numerous bulls mated with her making her throat to be tired from screaming as she just wants this to end before she felt the babies fully growing inside of her.

That was before she gave birth to them making her to lose her mind as she can't keep this up anymore before she felt eighty large pill shape objects enter in her bum and deep with strings to them before a rectangular object was taped on her back.

It was making her to feel them vibrating at the same time making her to scream as she then felt the pink thing actually vibrate making her to come in a large load making her to have her eyes rolled back into her head as this is too much for her to handle anymore.

That was until the suctions on her breast pulled and she snapped out of it as she was screaming again as the suctions were moving rapidly back and forth making too much of her breast milk to leave her as the suction cup on her cock was doing the same.

The suction was still being on really making it to vibrate as well making her to wish to pass out, but she can't as something was pressed into her mouth making her to realized that it was a type of drug to keep her awake really.

It was making her to be really energized by it as she keeps being mated by the bulls and give birth making her to scream as she can feel two vibrators on her balls making them to be on high like the ones in her bum and on her cock.

It was making her to be lost to the pleasure as she won't be able to pass out as she saw a sign that holds the goal for the births really making her to widen her eyes as it says "five hundred thousand/two thousand million births" with big sign above it for "GOAL" and a arrow pointing to the numbers below the arrow.

Endeavor was scared as she is going to lose her mind for sure for this as it happens again and again and again and again and again and again before she finally was allowed to pass out from really everything to her body. Endeavor then woke up to her being tied.

She wonders why she has two metal pieces around her upper stomach with her breast pushed forward for it to go above her stomach until she realized that she can move her legs now, but her arms were being held back to her side.

Her wrist were actually pinned in the metal making her to have a hard time to get out of wherever she is. Endeavor felt something wet against her entrance and it slipped into her as well as her bum.

It was making her to see it was a giant racoon with slits in the eyes. This means it's a demon making her to feel mouths on her nipples making her to turn fast and saw babies. Human-looking babies with fox ears and tail, but the second baby was more of a deer ears and tail.

It's making her to feel the milk leaving her again before she felt the racoon pound into her making her to realize she didn't feel it move out of her cause of the babies making her to scream as she was pounded into by the racoon demon.

Endeavor noticed her upper body wasn't moving while she felt her lower half was moving meaning it's to keep her upper body in place to nurse babies while mating with different species making her to shake her head and actually beg for everything to stop.

But she knows it wasn't going to work as all she can hear was the sick sounds of the racoon and her mating, the babies sucking the milk out of her and her screaming as nothing was going to save her from this cruel fate she is forced into.

The babies were replaced with large cats as her upper body was moved up making it easier for them to reach as they suck making her to feel the teeth, but they didn't pierce her skin making her to get tired as the racoon was still mating her before she felt liquid enter her in both holes.

It was making her to feel her stomach bulge from so much of it before it pulled out of her and was replaced with a wolf. Endeavor knows she gave birth to hanyo racoons making her to feel their mouths on her nipples as they drink from her.

It was making her to be sensitive as the wolf just pounds into her making her to scream as she doesn't want to mate with really different species at all making her to feel it's tongue in her mouth as she moans around the wolf's tongue.

It was making her to have her eyes closed as she doesn't want to look at the wolf at all. Endeavor can feel the mouths getting bigger and bigger as the babies grow making her to know she is about to get pregnant again as the wolf pounds into her for the last time.

It's making her stomach to bulge bigger than before as Endeavor needs to know why she was giving this punishment as the babies were onto her nipples and began to suckle as a fox shows up next making Endeavor to scream again loudly.

The fox likes to leaves scratches on it's mate's body making her to cry from pain. Endeavor wants this to stop as she can't take this anymore before the fox pounds for the last time before biting her on the right shoulder hard.

It was making her to scream louder as it hurts so much as if she can feel her flesh is being bitten off. The bite was very deep really making her to have tears coming down her face as the next animal went to replace the fox, but Endeavor felt a tongue wiping the tears away.

Endeavor saw that it was a dog making her to wonder why it was being gentle with her as it slowly enters her making her to feel the sucking already, but for some reason the dog was being caring of her as it licks each scar on her from the fox.

It was nuzzling her face making her to feel calm and safe making her to wish to marry this demon, wedding ring shows up on her left ring finger without her feeling it nor noticing it at all, and wants this affection to happen again every single day with him solely.

The pups are born and she wants to hold them and keep them close, but the dog was replaced with a lamia. A female lamia that has a cock that was too large to even enter her. Endeavor feels the lamia enter her as she screams.

Her body wasn't meant for a large thing to enter her at all as the lamia moves repeatedly in and out of her. Endeavor really wants everything to stop as she doesn't like this making her to keep screaming as she hates this really.

Endeavor had felt the lamia stop before something entered her and was larger than the cock as she screams in pain before she felt the babies leave her nipples and saw she was free, but the pain was getting worse as the EGG inside of her was moving around within her.

She then felt the upper body of two lamias leave her as she pants before the rest leaves her before she felt sucking happening to her as the lamias was drinking from her and she passes out since she can't keep her eyes open any longer really.

Endeavor woke up and saw that she has being held up by a very large plant and it has suction cups on her breast from the center of the flower as it milks her, but it drinks it making her to not like it as she just wants everything to stop.

That was before the plants pulls her breast up making lots of milk to fill the glass container inside it's steam to fill up with milk making Endeavor to feel really drained somehow as she looks and saw the plant was also draining her fully of her energy.

It was making her to try and break free, but it sucks harsher and even harder on her nipples as it starts to pull and push on them in a very rapid motion pattern making her to feel more weaker than she had been before which is not a good thing at all really.

It made Endeavor to pass out as the plant drains her of the milk and energy she has inside of her body still while Endeavor was out cold fully and stopped when she has no more to give it making it to let go of her.

Endeavor was still passed out when she was placed into a new place as she was hanging from two tentacles holding her arms and two tentacles were holding her legs, but her legs were apart making her crotch to be shown.

A thin tentacle with a pointy top entered her as it goes back and forth into her as her soft moans were heard with her still passed out before small bulges were coming from the thin tentacle and it went into her womb really.

It was making the points to open up to show a opening for the green liquid to enter her as more and more keeps entering her making her womb and stomach to bulge slowly as she shakes her hips when it keeps filling her up.

Endeavor's stomach expanded until she looks a full nine-months pregnant before the tentacle pulls out and the liquids leaves her and her stomach went flat again. Endeavor was being hanged by her arms before tentacles with pointy needles were jammed into her nipples.

It was making her to jerk awake and bulges of milk was forced into her breast making Endeavor's breast to pounce up and down with each bulge entering her making Sasuke to feel pain as she doesn't want anymore milk to go inside of her breast.

It was making her to have no luck anymore as she then had felt thag something big and long fully go between her legs as it was just going backwards and forward between them as more milk was forced into her in a larger bulge.

It's making her to do nothing, but moan as she was starting to feel good cause of it. She then saw the large thing being a cock and it entered her making her stomach to have a large bulge from it as it goes back and forth inside of her.

It was making Endeavor's back to bend a bit with her head hanging back as if a third person saw this, they would be seeing fully just a side-viewing of Endeavor with the bulge looking like the tentacle cock moving.

Endeavor was moved to a standing position with her breast pouncing from the tentacle going into a faster pace making her to feel each bounce from the thrusts going inside of her before she was found on her back as she was fully being fucked by the tentacle in a more rapid movement.

She can feel the knot there was getting worse as she wonders when it was going to be releasing and then both she and the tentacle cock released at the same time, but the tentacle cock released so much inside of her really that her stomach has bulged.

It was very largely making it to still release more into her before pulling out and allowing the liquid to leave her. This has repeated so much until her eyes were hazeled over and no sound was coming from her at all really until she felt something growing inside of her.

Her eyes un-hazeled by that and she was looking to her stomach as it bulges up really. She was on her back as she pushes the thing out and a long tentacle cock leaves her and she sighs of relief...

...Until a tentacle cock went into her mouth as she looks up and saw a thing with no eyes, it was large, grey and with lots of orbs look like pink though a different shade as it also has a tentacle cock coming from behind and in front of it.

It was fucking both her mouth and crotch while also sucking out huge amounts of milk from her breast making her to have hazeled eyes after it started to shot liquid into her and she stayed that way. Endeavor woke up to her arms being chained held.

She then saw something with three rotating pink things with the middle being longer making her to feel them enter her and then they rotate making her to moan as they rotate in a fast pace making her to cum since one of them is between her folds by her clite.

She then felt something sucking on her nipples making her to see it was two months of baby Hog-nose bats making her to be too sensitive from this as the middle one has a plastic bottle making it to be fully collecting until it's full, but the problem is it can be replaced.

Endeavor was stuck like this for 'fifty years' before she was on her back and she saw a weird looking bat making her to freak and it's back is facing her as she saw two mouths on it's back and those mouths landed onto her nipples.

It's making her to feel it sucking on them as milk was leaving her before she felt it entered her entrance making her to feel that it's very long as the slapping sound was too much as she can't move like she's paralyzed with her legs opened for the cock.

The trusting was moving like it's the speed of light making her to feel the slapping and hear the sound of it as the sucking was like a vacuum cleaner making her to be unable to scream as more of those red things showes up really.

It's making her mouth to be kept open as they entered her mouth making her breast to be getting filled up with milk as the sucking was getting harsher on her before she cums with it and her stomach got bigger and bigger as lots of babies are growing inside of her.

Endeavor felt the babies wiggling around and the thing isn't fully allowing them out making her to feel them moving to leave her, but it's blocked making her to realize it does this to make sure there is no milk for them making her to freak really.

It took 'four years' for it to let them out as they were drinking her liquid from inside of her womb making it to move and she felt them leaving making her to feel pain as they got too large and she was feeling pleasure from it.

It took 'two months' for them to leave her making her to hate this as it was repeated over and over again two million times making her to hate this as she has finally passed out and was falling into the hole beneath her as she falls and falls and falls.

Endeavor was falling from the ceiling of the very warehouse really. Izula caught her as she made sure Endeavor can't tell anyone about this as she will not allow it to fully happen at all like ever really as she plans to keep this a secret as long as she truly possibly can really.

'This will fully break Endeavor.' Izula though as she left her inside of her apartment. Izula brought Endeavor into bed to make it look like it was a dream making Izula to then remembered about the babies and realized how Endeavor has falling for the dog demon really.

She made the ten hanyos, the sextuples, the two scaly babies with the sixteen eggs as well, too and the twin dark blue furred ice wolf cubs only which is twenty-six children max for her to look after as Endeavor looks to be happy with the dog demon.

Which will make Endeavor a full-blown woman from now on and the hanyos will know how to go into a full-human form as they are babies right now and Izula has made Endeavor a female for life permanently and her name will be 'Enjiko Todoroki' from now on really. Izula made that dog demon as a tall male human with his own Quirk being the Storm Dog Demon Quirk.

It was making Izula to like that as Endeavor has a family as the person's name is 'Arashi Todoroki' making it to work for Enjiko as the filing paperwork for it was all done for it now making it easier for Enjiko to have a second chance at a perfect family.

She remembers everything from it and her new body is the same from when she first went female really and when she had gone through it. Izula decides to watch and see how it goes really as this is going to be major for her as a band-new person really.

With Enjiko inside of a penthouse with thirty-six bedrooms and eighteen bathrooms, Enjiko woke up to her seeing the ten hanyo babies, the sextuplets, the two scaly babies with the sixteen eggs inside of water which looks to be a large tank.

It was to keep the eggs fully drunk underwater and the twin dark blue furred wolf pups being beside her in cribs as she slowly sits up cause she was in major pain making her to look around as this isn't her apartment nor the hospital really.

It was making her to see a dog hanyo demon walking in with a tray of food making her to see the same eyes, ear and tail of the Dog Demon making her to be confused to why another would have eyes, ear and a tail of a demon really.

It was making her to see the food is high in calories and fatty, but still very healthy to eat as she saw him place it on her lap to eat as he went back down stairs to get her laundry folded up as he places them all away in the draws for her afterwards.

Enjiko was wondering what is going on before she starts to eat as the food was really good actually until she heard crying once she was done eating. It was her dog demon hanyo twins crying very hungerly as the demon went and picks them up for her.

He then hands them over, so she can breast feed them making her to feel happy for some reason. She saw the dog demon going into a hanyo form of his which was the man right in front of her as she saw him go into a hanyo form while she was being raped by the lamia.

It was making her to see the wedding ring was still there for both of them and their children in her arms, but she knows she needs to look after the others as well, too cause no mother favors one child over the other making her to treat them equally.

'I don't want them to be like Touya and Shoto when I was their father really.' She was finally happy as she has the man she loves and the family she always wanted to have making her to feel whole inside as she loves her husband and her children very much really.

She wants to protect them from harm which her husband swears to do for her until the children can defend themselves. It was making her to love her husband very muchas she feels special from his words making her to agree as she smiles down at her twin hanyo children in her arms right now.

And that was before she goes to feed the others as they are hungry as well, but cries for it once the others were done feeding from her really as she made sure the little ones are in the family of the Todoroki's. She'll be proper really and this time, she won't fail.

'Glad I made sure the two wolf pups are humans with their true-selves being their Quirks really. I wonder how Endeavor is going to handle being a mother really.' Izula smirks as she knows that both Shoto and Touya fully enjoyed that movie very secretly together really.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

84.9K 3.6K 31
(I DO NOT OWN THE COVER PICTURE, Credit to Raven-by-the-sea on DeviantArt) The world is unfair. It's always been unfair and adding Quirks into the mi...
2.9K 30 57
Two, new 'students' have entered U.A. for a semester, scerets will be revealed, some new ones may start rising. New adventures will appear for the fa...
161K 5.9K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...
410K 16.6K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...