YEHH JAADU HAI AMAN AUR ROSHN...

By Sakshidixit572

Aman ousted Roshni from the house, thinking that She is the reason for Parveen's condition. "Even If i am dyi... More

00 || AUTHOR'S NOTE & PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01 || THE MAGICAL TALE
CHAPTER 02 || LIFE TAKES A TURN FOR ROSHNI
CHAPTER 03 || ALLAH KNOWS, WHAT NEXT. IS IT AABIDA AMAN JUNAID KHAN?
CHAPTER 04 || PLEASE SAVE ME AYANA !
CHAPTER 05 || DON'T WORRY ROSHNI
CHAPTER 06 || PARVEEN REGAINS CONSCIOUSNESS
CHAPTER 07 || NO ONE EXCEPT AYAANA!
CHAPTER 08 || AYAANA! SAVE HIM IF YOU CAN
CHAPTER 09 || NO ONE CAN BEAT THE KING
CHAPTER 10 || DARE NOT, TO HARM MRS. AMAN JUNAID KHAN !
CHAPTER 11 || ALIYA IS BACK!
CHAPTER 12 || ROSHNI AMAN JUNAID KHAN!
CHAPTER 14 || ROSHNI RETURNS JUNAID MANZIL.
CHAPTER 15 || DARE NOT TO HARM HIM!
CHAPTER 16 || SAVE AMAN
CHAPTER 17 || RAKH JINN HAS A PLAN
CHAPTER 18 || WHAT DID YOU DO KHANBABA!
CHAPTER 19 || I WILL MAKE YOU SPEAK
CHAPTER 20 || ROSHNI TO ATTACK ALIYA
CHAPTER 21 || IF YOU ARE MINE, COME BACK
CHAPTER 22 || GET OUT AMAN!
CHAPTER 23 || AMAN'S APOLOGY
CHAPTER 24 || EVERYTHING IS FINE!
CHAPTER 25 || THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON!
|| GOOD NEWS! ||
CHAPTER 26 || YOU ARE MINE!
CHAPTER 27 || WILL YOU MARRY ME?
|| AS WE EXPECTED! ||
CHAPTER 28 || THEY ARE JUST PAWNS!
CHAPTER 29 || LAILA IS DEAD!
CHAPTER 30 || KAHANI; FASAANA; JAADU SAB KHATM!
||TWO NEW STORIES||
IT'S IMPORTANT
THE RESULTS ARE GOOD

CHAPTER 13 || YOU! TRADED MY SOUL ROSHNI?

1.3K 67 37
By Sakshidixit572

Mallika apologizes to Roshni, but not publicly. Roshni smiled, Aman noticed, but he did not like it.

"I asked you to apologize to her in front of everyone, didn't I?" When Mallika came to Aman, Aman got angry seeing her.

"But I apologized to her, didn't I?" Mallika said in her defence.

"This is the only difference between you and Roshni, for you, your ego matters more, and for the Roshni, my words." Aman said angrily.

Everyone finished their work by evening, and then they left for home.

On the other hand, Aaliya went to the Kala Jinn and demanded more powers from him, so that she could complete her revenge.

She made a new deal with the Kaala Jinn.

The Kaala Jinn sought Aman's soul.

Aaliya agreed, she said yes, and the deal was done.

The Kaala Jinn gave her powers.

Mallika and Aman reach home.

Roshni went to the outhouse.

Aaliya came to Mallika and told her everything.

"If you support me, Aman will be yours." Aliya said.

"I agree!" Mallika said, and both of them got busy in carrying out their plan.

Mallika had the power of Ayana, so she could kill him.

Aaliya gives her some pills, to help her disguise, and after eating them she becomes Roshni.

She went to Aman and said, "Aman! I need to kill you. That is what destiny says. In return for everything I have done for you so far, I demand your life."

Aman agreed.

"Okay do whatever you want." Aman said, and he called his sword.

Mallika attacked him.

He fell, and the sword returned to its place.

Then it went to Roshni.

Roshni gave her the name Ariba, because it means Sharp.

Roshni was sitting on her bed.

Ariba came and told her everything.

She ran to the cave.

There she saw the Kaala Jinn with the soul of Aman.

She asked him what he wanted in return for Aman's soul.

"I want your ..... blood." said the Kaala jinn.

He gave her a container, and asked to fill it with her own blood.

She gave her blood, and in return, kaala jinn freed Aman's soul and there Aman came back alive in Junaid Manzil.

Mallika was there in the door of the house. Aman saw Mallika as he gained consciousness. She came, and hugged him and said that she had saved him.

And told him all those false stories, according to which Roshni had made the deal of Aman's soul for powers.

"What did he ask for in exchange for my soul?" Aman asked.

"My blood!" said Mallika, and she fainted, though she was acting, but Aman thought she is really unconscious.

Aman took her inside.

And at that very moment, Roshni also reached Junaid Manzil .

She told everything to Aman, but Aman did not believe her.

"Lie!... Another lie!... Not Mallika, but you did the deal!... for power"; And now here you are, showing your fake concern! What do you want to show? Go! Get out of here!" Aman got angry and ordered Roshni to leave.

Roshni knew that there was no use in saying anything to Aman, so she left.

When Mallika woke up, she asked Aman to go to the club, to which they both left.

The wound on Roshni's hand was still bleeding.

Roshni was sitting on the floor at the door of the outhouse, she slept there.

Aman and Mallika return from the club.

Mallika went inside.

Aman saw her sitting there and called her loudly.

"Roshni! What do you want to show now? Care! Fake Care!"

Aman taunts her with a smirk.

"Ji... woh... I accidentally..." Roshni tried to say.

He came close to her, and pinned her vigorously against the wall and grabbed her wrist.

With the passage of time her wound was getting deeper and darker.

Aman left her. Roshni went inside, and so did Aman.

Aman was doing some work in his room when he got a call from Khanna, "Sir, I have made a big mistake. The Rs. 30 crore that was withdrawn from the company's account was withdrawn by Roshni ji at the behest of the accountant, because you were not there, so I had asked her to sign it.", Khanna told Aman.

"And you're telling me all this now!?" Aman said angrily, and threw the phone.

Then Aman saw that there was blood on his hand. He remembered that he had held Roshni's wrist. Then Aman realized, that when Roshni came to the house, she addressed him with the name, "Aman", but she never takes his name. One year ago, she used to call him "Khanbaba", and now she calls him "Mr. Khan". And another fact was, if she wanted him to die, she wouldn't have saved him earlier.

So, Aman decided to listen to Roshni. But when he went outside to talk to Roshni, he saw Roshni walking towards the entrance of the house.

He didn't feel right, so he followed her.

Roshni was not in her senses.

She was under stress, and was also under the control of the kaala jinn.

You might remember that the Kaala Jinn took her blood.

Roshni was on her way, and Aman was following her. Suddenly a car came and Roshni got hit by the car. Aman runs to her and takes her to the hospital.

The surgery was going on. The doctor came out.

"Mr. Khan, there are many complications in her surgery. We are afraid that we will lose her." The doctor said.

"I can afford anything, but not losing her. Do whatever you want but save her. AT ANY COST!" Aman said to the doctor.
Aman's anger was at its peak. The doctors were also trying their best to save her because they knew, if something happens to Nawab Begum, no one will be able to face Aman's wreath. Because AMAN JUNAID KHAN, was a renowned name.

It took 2 hours for the surgery, the doctors tried their best to save her, and succeeded.
After they did her surgery, the doctor came to Aman.

"After an hour or so you can meet her." The Doctor said.
"I don't want to." Aman said indifferently.
"What?" The Doctor asked as he thought he heard it wrong.
"Nothing, can I take her back?" Aman asked for permission.
"After 3 days." The Doctor told him.
"O.K." Aman said and went in.
After an hour Roshni gained consciousness.
The doctor told Aman to go and meet her.
Aman went in .
He saw Roshni and she also looked at him.
"Khanbaba....." She feebly said.
"Don't call me this! My name is Aman Junaid Khan." Aman replied angrily.

"Khanbaba...." She again whispered.
"Aman Junaid Khan!"

"What has happened to you? Why are you behaving weird? Is there any problem.? And you know, that I call you Khanbaba from the beginning? What's the problem now!?" Roshni frowned.

"And how did we get here? What is all this? What happened? Is everyone in the family OK? Speak up Khanbaba! Is the family fine? Leave all this, Tell me one thing, did you drink the potion that Tabeezi gave you? Yesterday Night, you were with that good hearted Aaliya of yours.
Oh sorry, it has to be drank at midnight. Drink it today. Ok... ?" She kept on talking.

"Stop talking your nonsense!" Aman literally shouted at her.

"Allah Knows Best! What happened to you Khanbaba?" Roshni asked him as she was confused by his behaviour.

Then doctor came in, and noticing Roshni's behaviour, he called Aman out.

"Mr. Khan, is she your relative?" The doctor asked him.
"She is my..... my wife." Aman replied thinking of that day when he ousted her.
"Why is she behaving this way? It has been more than a year since we are separated. And she is talking about the things that happened a year ago." Aman asked him.

"Actually Mr. Khan, I told her that she should not donate blood to Mrs. Parveen, but she is so stubborn.
We had no other choice that day so we took her blood. But I advised her proper rest for about 15 days and told her to take good care of herself and that she should take no stress. She has lost so much blood. And that was the main reason for complications in the surgery.

And also, due an internal injury on her head, seeing the symptoms I think that, may be she is suffering from partial amnesia.
And if you will pressurise her she can even forget her name her family and herself. And it can even result in a brain haemorrhage resulting in her death." The doctor told everything to him.

"OK Mr. Khan, Now I take your leave.
Don't give her stress and take care of whatever I have told you." The doctor told him left.

After the doctor left, Aman was shocked and was thinking of how much "rest" he let her take and how much "stress free" she was because of him.

"She.. was.. on.. verge of death.. because of.. Ammi.. What I did to her.. and what she did.. I need her.. I need my Roshni.. back. " He thought to himself and tears made their way from his eyes.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 143K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...
15.1K 766 26
FF starts when Aman kicked out Roshni from his house saying that becoz of Roshni his mother was in very bad condition. Then Roshni joined aman's comp...
7.1K 408 20
What if Laal Chand ki Raat never happened? What if Aman realised his love for Roshni otherwise?
344K 25.7K 106
A man was twirling a girl around in his arms for which the girl is squealing and laughing " Reyaansh put me down. I may faint " said the girl Reyaans...