Appreciation

itswhateveereally tarafından

Deidara joined the Akatsuki after losing a fight to Itachi, he stays in order to prove that his art is superi... Daha Fazla

Before Tobi
Replacement
Troubles
Behind the mask
Mockery
Dream
Request
Truth and Trust
Identity
Confession
Obito
Confirmation
New Mission
Live
Threat
West Hideout
Gift
Destroy
Concerns
Everything
Date
Found
Over
Anger
Deathmatch
Missing Piece
Last Expression
Rinnegan
Kabuto
Reanimation
Deal
Return
Deidara
Questions
Curious
Reintroduction
Wonder
Control
Abandon
Secrets
Curse
Remember
Chase
I'm Here
War
Safe
Sacrifice

Goodbye

1.2K 67 45
itswhateveereally tarafından

*recommended to listen to the music while reading*

"OBITO..." I yelled as I felt my body heat up.

It didn't hurt, nor did it feel good. I felt shock waves through my body as it seemingly came back to life, both flesh and blood coming together. My veins once again forming up along the limbs of my body, a gentle thud in my chest. My heart was once again beating. Oddly enough some sort of stream was realized from my body, the flesh of my skin once again coming back, the pale lifeless paper that clung onto my skin, now soft and rosy, returning back to its original colour.

I dropped down on my knees as I held onto my arm, which now felt warm. The roughness of the ground was felt as my knees hit the ground, which snapped me back to reality. The grip of my arm now also caused pain, which I had forgotten how it felt for a while now.No more paper-like skin, I looked down and observed the hair and pores on my skin, acknowledging that I am indeed brought back to life.

I looked up at Obito who now is smiling at me, he seemed more happy than sad to see me this way. "Obito..." I said as I held his hand, I looked into his eyes and replied to his previous last words.

"I love you too..." I said, feeling my tears build up. Obito smiled at me as he starts to cough again, this time blood dripping from the side of his mouth. "Live, a happy life...a life I couldn't have had, live for the both of us..." He said as he smiled at me. I saw once again before me the genuine smile of Obito Uchiha. I opened my mouth to say something, but no words left my mouth, my voice was as if it had been taken away from me. Just then I felt the grip of Obito's hand loosen, I opened both of my eyes and watched as Obito's eyes shut close, his smile fading. I touched his warm skin and pulled him close to me, the tears flowing out as I sobbed into the loss of my lover. I started to shake violently, overwhelmed by the sadness that is now swallowing me up. "Don't take him from me...please..." I said quietly wept into his neck.

"Take me instead..."

I could barely make up what was coming out of my mouth, the loud sobs that I let out reflected well on the pain I had held within me. The pain of losing him is unbearable, I leaned back onto the ground. Trying to process my thoughts on what has just happened. I closed my eyes, wishing this was all a dream. That when I opened my eyes, I'd wake up. Obito would be right beside me, alive and breathing. His warm hands will pull me in for a kiss, I'd be with him until I'd breathe out my last breath. I want this to be a dream, I don't know how to cope with it if it isn't a dream. Please, I just want to wake up.

How am I supposed to live? How am I supposed to be happy without you, Obito?

The next thing I remember was just complete darkness taking over me.

————————————————————————

It has been 3 years since Obito's death, I've gone back to my ways as an assassin, the life I was in before I was in the Akatsuki. They declared the Akatsuki as a long-dead tale, I'm glad they put it that way. Nobody knows my name anymore, in fact, I'd rather keep it that way. If people find out I'm still alive, my name will be all over the bingo books again. I hate running away from such useless people.

"D now is it?..."

I look up to see my client, an unsatisfied ninja squad leader that wishes death upon a certain clan in his village. His clothes ruffled up but still neat shows that he holds a certain position in his village. Seems like the type of person who gets his men to do the work for him. "Odd name for an assassin, they usually go for some scary names, like viper and...." the man stopped saying anything more as he realized my disinterest to continue conversing with him. He awkwardly sat down in front of me, he takes a deep breath before he continued on.

"My name is-"

"I don't need to know your name...no need for formalities...give me the clan name and give me around 1 week..." I said briefly, my fingers circling my sake glass, my eyes looking down onto the table. "They say you're the best at assassination, explosive Kekkei Genkai eh?" he says, his voice low and mocking. I just want to get the job done; I hate small talk, the least he can do is cut me some slack. Fuck this guy.

"Name of the clan..." I asked again, this time trying to sound as calm as I can. Maybe this will do. "Tsk...you really hate talking don't you blondie..." he said as he let out a light chuckle, he leaned back onto his chair.

"The Uchiha..."

My eyes widen. I looked up at him, his face relaxed and smug as if expecting me to say yes.

"No..."

"What?" he said, almost yelling. He stood up and banged his hands against the table. "Did you just refuse...me..." He said through his gritted teeth, his fingernails digging into the wood. "I heard you hate Uchihas..." he said, his voice hinted that he was in disbelief. This meeting is over.

I stood up and looked at him, my eyes glaring into his soul. "I'll kill any clan but the Uchiha..." I said quietly before I walked towards the door. "Bill is on him..." I whispered to the shop owner who was near the exit. The shop owner nodded as I walked past him, I could sense his fear for me.

Kill an Uchiha...huh? I could never.

Not after Obito.

An Uchiha...looks like Sasuke made it out alive. I guess it's good that he is once again building the clan which Itachi had slaughtered.
For me killing an Uchiha is way out of the question. I no longer hate the Sharingan, in fact, these days it just reminds me more of Obito.

I walked the same path I always do at the time of this day. To the same place. As I walked I thought about how nice it would've felt with Obito's warmth holding me from behind. I let out a grunt and facepalmed myself. It has been 3 years, but it's also been really difficult to get him out of my mind.

As I heard the sound of the waterfall, comfort once again finds me. So does the immense pain of realization of why I come here. After Obito's death, I buried his body here, somewhere beside a tree he used to hang around. I figured, his soul would be happier here. In such a calm, beautiful place. He deserves some beauty after all that pain.

"Obito...it's me again" I said quietly as I approached his grave, which was the tree itself. Imbedded on the tree was his name. "It's not like anyone else visits..." I chuckled as my fingers traced along the lines of the carvings. "Ah you idiot...your troublesome clan, someone asked me if I would assassinate them..." I said as I sat down, my back leaned against the tree. I would usually go on and on and talk like this with him.

"Don't worry, I refused...I know how it feels to lose people, but losing someone from a clan that apparently loves the hardest...that's difficult on anyone..." I said letting out a small laugh as the wind blows my hair off my face, the side of my face exposed as I looked up calmly, the sound of rustling leaves falling could be heard near me.

"This isn't 'goodbye'..." I said as I closed my eyes, my fingernails gripped onto the ground as if trying to hold onto something. Anything. Anything that reminds me of Obito can do. My hand reached into my pocket as I held onto the necklace Obito gave me. Surprisingly, I found it in my pocket, my assumption is that he slipped it into my pocket while he stole a kiss from me while we were on our way to war.

Cheeky romantic bastard.

"It's 'see you later, I'll see you later Obito," I said as I closed my eyes. The comfort of feeling as if Obito's soul still looks over and guards me. The sound of the waterfall still ongoing, they ring in my ears like music. Not as comforting as Obito's voice, but sometimes they still send shivers up my spine. Probably because I remember how fun it was with Obito here.

Here is where we met and here is where we parted. I don't think this place can ever be forgotten by me.

Whenever you are Obito, I know you made the right call. I know why you made me live, though with pain. You told me before, I'm too good to die. I needed to live more, experience more. You wise idiot, though you're not here I am happy with my life. Though still, it's such an evil life. I'm living for the both of us.

Our love story might be just another dent in the universe which held a thousand more love stories which were built by others, but to me what we had was infinity and I will never forget what you gave me.

I'll meet you when the time comes.

And when that time comes, it won't be another Gejutsu, I'll be there with you for eternity. Where no one can separate us.

I'll wait, for that day to arrive.

I'll see you soon, my forever lover.

—————————-THE END—————————

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26.5K 534 12
DISCLAIMER: This story is fictional i do not own Deidara he is Kishimotoa creation design and property from the manga/anime series od Naruto. This w...
3.1K 108 15
Deidara comes from a background of pure violence and heartache. His parents, Murdered when he was only 3. His best friend, died of extreme illness a...
139K 6.3K 41
❀The 3rd great ninja war has been raging on for 2 years now. Effort in the Leaf village is at a maximum but dwindling severely, meaning younger shino...
321K 14.7K 104
I was away at college/university for almost 7 years before returning to Konohagakure. I moved back in with my brother and got a part time job to star...