Our darling employee~(Yandere...

By adventurefan2020

(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any wo... More

Bio: Your own CEO harem and you the reader. (Updated)
Prologue: The encounter that will change everything.
Chapter 1: The meeting that sealed the deal and something more.
Chapter 2: The phone call and packing up.
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr.Darian and settling down for tomorrow.
Chapter 4: First day on the job.
Chapter 5: Dinner with the boss and a new CEO approaching?
Chapter 6: Meeting Ethan.
Chapter 7: Being bought out.
Chapter 8: "Laid off".
Chapter 9: First day at the warehouse.
Chapter 11: Going Phone hunting.
Chapter 12: Plans, plans, plans.
Chapter 13: Sweepstakes.
Chapter 14: Arrived at the campus.
I need your opinions.
A/N: I have decided.

Chapter 10: Threats and Blackmail.

2.4K 53 12
By adventurefan2020

(Timeskip)

(Ethan's POV)

I was back home doing some other important stuff like setting up Y/N's prime account and all of that stuff then I will send him that information by email and it should be easy to set up when he clicks on the link. Everything is going smoothly as planned, I'm glad that now he is with me and not with Darian anymore, he was gonna waste Y/N's talent so I thought I would do Y/N a favor and switch him over to me. 

Ethan- Now, I-

*Ring*

My phone was ringing and I went to see who was calling me at this hour. It didn't say a name but I answered anyway.

Ethan- Hello?

"Hello, Ethan. so glad you picked up this call."

What the fuck?

Ethan- Wait...Dar-

"That's right Ethan, it's me Darian. I'm glad you remembered me."

Ethan- Ok look, cut the shit, why are you calling me at 11 pm.

Darian- Oh, I noticed that one of MY employees didn't show up for work for the last couple of days, I wonder...if you know anything like that.

WHAT?! How does he know about that? I made sure it was hidden from all sides but how? It's not possible!

Ethan- How in the hell do you know this?!?!

Darian- So it's true then....you employee stealing bastard!! 

Ethan- Well, there's nothing you can do now, the paperwork has been finalized and now you can't do anything to get to him.

Darian- Maybe I can't but..you can.

Ethan- You out of your goddamn mind if you think I'll give him back to you. 

Darian- Oh, I think you will. Take a look at your email.

I went to my computer, opened up my email to see one new message from Darian. I clicked on the email and it had a link to something. I clicked on the link and my heart sank at what I saw.

Ethan- *Heavy Breathing*

Darian- What's wrong Ethan? Not expecting this file again didn't you?

Ethan- H-h-how...how do you still have this?

Darian- I kept one copy just in case I need it. And tonight is the night I can use it. *Laughs*

NO NO NO, this isn't happening, he can't let this out in the news, he can't. 

Ethan- YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Darian- I'm close to pressing the button Ethan, for the internet to see. 

Ethan- NO! Please! What do you want then to destroy that file for good?!?!

Darian- One thing....Y/N.

Ethan- Y/N?! Why him?!

Darian- That's none of your goddamn business Ethan, now is your answer yes or no? Choose. Wisely.

FUCK FUCK! I don't want to give away my Y/N back to him when I already have him and I spent 5 million dollars for this to happen and now it's all for nothing?! But I can't let that go public either cause if it does, then my life will be in ruins forever and Y/N will hate me for the rest of my life and I don't want that awful thought to come true. I don't want to do this but...

Ethan's mind- Y/N...I'm sorry.

Ethan- Darian, so what's gonna-

Ethan- I'll do it. I'll give you back Y/N.

Darian- Excellent.~ You have chosen wisely indeed.~

Ethan- *Growling*

Darian- Then I will do my part and destroy the last file for good but you better not back out of your part or else.

Ethan- I won't! Ok?!?

Darian- Good, have yourself a goodnight, Ethan. Bye bye~

He hung up and I threw the phone on the floor hard.

*SLAM!*

I then began to throw whatever I saw on the walls, floors, and wherever but I was so angry that I didn't care!!

*SMASH!* *CRACK!* *SLAM!*

I then fell to the floor and I felt tears leaking out of my eyes, I haven't cried in a very long time but tonight is the night that was out of the window and soon I couldn't stop.

Ethan- *Sobbing*

I couldn't believe that now I'm forced to give Y/N back to Darian and now he will be away from me. Oh Y/N, why must this happen!? We will be apart from each other and I can't stand it!

Ethan's mind- I must make this heartbreaking choice for now Y/N but once you are out of this stupid-ass program, I will take you back and this time no one will do anything to break that. I promise you.

I got up and went to my bed to get some sleep for the next day. I now want to get as much time with Y/N as much as possible before that dreadful day I must send you away to that son of a bitch. I plopped on my bed and closed my eyes and fell asleep soon after.

(Timeskip to the next morning)

(No POV)

Y/N got up for work and drove off to the warehouse. Once he got there, there was a sign that said "free breakfast in the second-floor break room". Y/N couldn't turn down free food so he went to the break room and when he got there, he was amazed.

He looked and saw that Ethan was standing there.

Ethan- Good morning Y/N.~

Y/N- Morning Ethan, what's this about?

Ethan- Just wanted to do something nice for all of you guys, a little boost to start your day.

Y/N- Wow.

Ethan- Come Y/N, grab yourself a doughnut and a cup of hot coffee, and relax for a bit.

Y/N grabbed a couple of doughnuts and a cup and sat down at a table, Ethan sat next to Y/N and the two men talked for a while enjoying some good food and a cup of joe.

20 minutes later......

Y/N was in his area putting boxes in the trucks and deliver cars and this was his duty for the next seven hours but he thought it was a normal day for him. Ethan was watching in his office looking at Y/N doing his job and couldn't help but feel warm inside. Ethan will think of a way to have Y/N to himself in the future, but for now, he must stay put.

Ethan- Soon Y/N...soon.

But then he saw Y/N with a worried and stressed face and was going around the place. Ethan was concerned and went to see what was wrong. He caught up with Y/N and asked him what the problem was. 

Ethan- What's the matter Y/N?!

Y/N- Sir, I got a problem...look.

He revealed what was in his hand and it was a smashed phone in many pieces. 

Ethan- *Gasp* What happened?!

Y/N- My phone dropped out of my pocket and when I was about to get it back, a car crushed it from behind.

Ethan was getting mad at this but he remained calm on the outside.

Ethan- I'm sorry for this Y/N.

Y/N- No sir, it's my fault for this, I wasn't being careful with my personal belonging. 

Ethan- I'm glad you were honest Y/N but still I feel bad that this happened to the thing you need the most and it's in my warehouse. Y/N...come with me. 

Y/N followed Ethan to his office and when they arrived, he closed the door behind them and went to his desk to get something. Y/N was very confused but soon he was shocked to see what was in his hand. He held a fancy-looking credit card.

Ethan- Y/N, I want you to use my card to buy yourself a new phone and everything you need with it.

Y/N- S-s-s-s-sir, i-i-i-i cant.

Ethan- Yes you can Y/N, don't worry about the cost I will pay for it later.

Y/N was shocked to see his Boss give him his card to use for phone shopping. He felt wrong with this but at the same time, he needed a phone if he is going to work at his best.

Y/N- Sir, I owe you hugely. Thank you for trusting me with your money. 

Ethan- I trust you Y/N, you're an honest man and I respect traits like that. Now go, you are excused for the day.

Y/N went out the door and got to his car and now was going to go phone shopping and he has a whole wide selection to look at, maybe he might get a certain kind of phone that has an apple logo on it. Will he? Who knows.

(End...for now)

Good night everyone! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.6K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
103K 9.1K 44
"Please sir I beg you, don't hit my husband" You clasped your hands and kneeled before the male who is whipping your husband without showing any merc...
192K 2.7K 28
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
449 4 4
Do you want to be an unfortunate Yandere protagonist that has to work in the underworld? Well look no further! Because you are a dark organization le...