Taken Captive

By reyatutt

*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, de... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
hi!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
hi part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
stfu
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Important!!!
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 39

38.3K 675 2.3K
By reyatutt

The next morning, I woke up with Callum's head still on my chest like how it was when we went to bed. His body was no longer shaking, tears were no longer falling down his face and onto my chest. But he still didn't feel good, his body felt frail, exhausted and not as strong and full as it usually was. It's like it was giving out on him, making him slowly decay even though he was in better shape than anyone I knew.

Physically, not mentally.

I kissed his cheek and told Miles to get in bed beside him when I got up. He did so happily, cuddling right up against his daddy as I grabbed a Plan-B from my bedside table drawer and swallowed it, chasing it with some water.

Glancing at the man whose arm was draped across Miles one last time, I let out a sigh before leaving the room to make him some breakfast. It was my turn to take care of him, not the other way around. All he needs for now is love and care, I was going to make sure he got that and revelled in it for as long as possible before whoever was coming after him ruined it all.

"Morning, honey." Mary greeted. I walked over and kissed her cheek when she leaned in. She reciprocated it with a kiss on my head before letting me grab a few of the stuff she already made and placing it all on a tray for Callum to eat in bed. I decided to get Miles's food as well so they could just eat together.

"Thank you!" I smiled at her, she smiled back and I left, heading back over to our room. When I opened the door, Callum was awake, hunched over with his head resting against Miles's as a lone tear fell down his face, Miles licked it off for him. I ignored the sting in my eyes and cleared my throat.

"Good morning." I smiled.

He smiled back but I knew it was fake. "Good morning, baby."

"I brought both of you guys breakfast. Eat up, we've got a fun day ahead of us." I raised my eyebrows, trying to excite him.

When he let out a chuckle which was obviously forced, I knew I needed to stop. No matter what, he was going to force a smile on his face to make me feel comfortable. Again, he was going to put his feelings aside for mine, like always.

My bottom lip quivered, I bit down on it and kept the smile on my face, setting the tray on his lap. Miles sat, staring at his bowl of food that I placed on the ground and told him he could eat. Callum patted the empty spot beside him, wanting me to sit down so I did.

"What do you have planned today?" He asked, lifting his piece of toast to give me a bite. I shook my head, he urged it into my mouth but I made sure to take a small bite. The smile on his face after I took it made it worth it.

"First, we're going to go train for a bit." I started, actually wanting to train since I hadn't while Axel was here, "Then we're going to go to a couple more places, but it's a surprise so I can't tell you yet. The only thing you get to know is that you'll be entering the world of teenage Nia Seymour for the night." I smirked.

He nodded, "Can Jordan and Kara come too?"

I nodded, "Yep, they're coming, don't worry. Jordan will be with us the whole time."

His muscles became less tense as I assured him of the fact that his best friend would be with us. "Why don't you go take a quick shower while I pack us a change of clothes for tonight?" He nodded, getting up and with what looked like a huge amount of effort, stood up and walked over to the bathroom.

"Honey, we've gotta leave you at home today, okay? The place we're going to isn't very dog friendly, but I promise we'll go train tomorrow and won't stop until we pass out, how's that sound?" I talked to Miles as I picked out a change of clothes for Callum and me after training.

He turned over on his belly, I knelt down and gave him a few belly rubs. It was the least I could do.

"Daddy's just not having a good day, okay? We gotta make this day special for him, get his mind off of stuff, okay?" I nodded, he got up and licked my nose. I took that as an agreement and praised him for being such a good boy then headed into the bathroom where Callum was stepping out.

"How are you feeling? Better or worse from last night?" I asked, brushing my teeth.

He let out a heavy breath, "Worse."

"That means we're just going to make today that much more enjoyable for you." I smiled. He turned to look at me, "You don't have to do that to make me feel better. I'm just getting used to this whole sharing emotions thing, it doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to make me feel better."

My shoulders dropped, giving him an unbelievable look. "Do you hear yourself right now? You're telling me not to do what you've been doing for months. Except I'm not doing this just to make you happy, although it's a big part of it. I'm doing this to make both of us happy, something you need to learn."

He didn't say anything more, just kissed my head and went over to the room to lay down for a little while longer. I looked at the mirror as I lifted the shirt I was wearing over my head, looking at the bruises on my arms, waist and neck.

The neck wasn't that bad, but the bruises on both sides of my waist were dark. When I pressed down, it felt extremely sore. I heard footsteps nearing me and watched through the mirror as Callum walked back over in a hurry, turning my body to face him.

His face fell at the sight of the bruises, his mouth opening to say something but he couldn't find the words. When his eyes found mine, they glazed over. My eyebrows crinkled in worry, watching as they filled up with tears and he backed away.

"I'm sorry." He murmured, blinking rapidly so they wouldn't fall. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-to hurt you. I'm so sorry, Nia."

I quickly shook my head, "No, no, it's okay. Shh, don't get upset, it's okay. I'm fine, it didn't hurt."

My hand wrapped around his wrist as I led him over to the bed and sat him down. He pulled me to stand between his legs, I brushed my fingers through his hair as he breathed heavily against my bare stomach, warm tears falling onto my skin. I looked down at him as he pulled away, observing the bruises with red, swollen eyes.

"Callum, it's okay. I promise you, you didn't do anything wrong. I asked you to do it, you didn't hurt me." I assured him, pulling his head back in to stop him from looking at them, which was filling his guilt even more.

It would be different if he was trying to hurt me, wanting to cause the bruises but it was genuinely in the heat of the moment and I asked him to do it. He just needed to be reminded of that, that's all.

"Please don't leave." He begged, causing tears to blur my vision. "Please don't leave me, Nia, please." His voice broke. I sniffled, trying to calm him down and assuring him I wouldn't.

I made a promise, I wasn't going to break it.

"Come on! Harder, you can do it!" I encouraged him. We were at the warehouse now, Callum being the one who did the punches today that hurt like hell by the way. But I didn't want him knowing that, I had to keep telling him to go harder, it was practically mandatory.

"Babe, if I go any harder, you're going to get knocked the fuck out." He told me.

I shrugged, "Well that just sounds more fun."

He rolled his eyes, chuckling and we trained for a little while longer. I told him we should go up and see the kids, thinking a part of the reason he was so upset was probably that Axel left. The kid brought a lot of light into a dark world, I'm praying he won't lose that light when he gets older.

"Mr. Rivera!" All the kids screamed after not seeing him for a while. Even though he wasn't feeling the best, he showed them just as much love as before. He hugged them, laughed with them, talked to the teenagers about training, told them they'd be moving into a house soon. All that we needed to do was go look at some then choose which one would be best, hire people to furnish and decorate, then the kids would be set, all getting new wardrobes and anything else they needed until they'd start making money by working for Callum.

"Mr. Rivera, you seem upset." Imani tilted her head, eyeing him. I widened my eyes in shock, looking over at him. Obviously, I knew, but how'd she even come to guess that something was wrong?

"Don't be reading me with those superpowers I know you've got, kid." He smiled. She threw her hands up in surrender, "No powers, pinky promise."

They indulged in a random conversation about nothing while I watched in awe at how trusting she was with him. The sight was beautiful to see, a big, scary man who was feared by all being brought down to listen to a child complaining about the quality of their bedsheets. He assured her there would be new ones sent up in less than thirty minutes and we left the children to do whatever.

He enrolled the teenagers in online schools while the younger ones would spend their mornings with an actual teacher who would come here to do activities and catch them up on anything important they'd need to know.

"Everyone but you can see how kind-hearted you are, I don't know why you act like you're such a bad person," I said as the elevator descended to the shipment floor.

"I'm not a bad person." He looked at me, "Just manipulated into acting like one."

The words hit me in a place I didn't know existed, a whole new idea of what Callum had to go through filling my mind. What lengths did the people around him go to just to bury some bodies? What exactly did he have to go through as a child to be so hurt and extracted from feelings that he found pleasure in hurting, torturing. It was so bad he was called the grim reaper, for fucks sake.

He held my hand and led me out when the metal doors opened, passing by all of the boxes filled with guns and drugs. He stopped beside one and grabbed a bag of cocaine.

"Why do you need that?" I asked.

He smirked, "Birthday." I laughed, remembering what his plan was and thought about what I'd wear. It was only a few days away, Kara and I needed to start planning our outfits out soon.

"Wear lingerie." He spoked up. Is he a mind reader?

"Okay, I can't wait. It's going to be so fun." I smiled, thinking about the present he'd get at the end of the night when we'd be shitfaced and unable to walk. I want to let loose that night, I want him to let loose as well. It'll be a night we never forget.

We got back to the main floor and went into the bathrooms to get changed, Kara and I waited beside the car for the boys to finish getting changed. My face fell when I saw Jordan whispering something in Callum's ear that he nodded to, his eyes were red and teared up again. His best friend patted him on the back to give him some comfort.

I sighed, forcing myself to keep quiet and not make him feel worse. He already felt horrible, I didn't need to ask him if he was okay every time he had a weak moment, he would talk to me if he needed to. If I forced him, it would be humiliating and awkward for him.

"Where are we going anyway?" Jordan asked as we piled into the car. I smirked, placing the key in the ignition and looking into the rear-view mirror where Kara looked at me knowingly.

"Don't worry about that yet." I drove out of the parking spot and waved at the security as we left the premises, who waved back with smiles.

He groaned, "It better not get my clothes dirty."

"As if you couldn't just buy another one." Kara chuckled.

"No, I cannot. Callum designed this." He remarked with sass. I raised my eyebrows in shock, looking over at Callum who was looking out the window in silence, his head somewhere else and I decided to let him stay there for now.

"It's really nice, he did well on this one." Kara's compliment towards him made me gasp in shock, she hit my arm playfully and we continued driving for another hour.

All of a sudden, Callum connected his phone to Bluetooth and started playing music. I smiled when In for it by Tory Lanez started playing, the bass sending a smooth rhythm in my ears and making my body relax.

"Just hit a fifth of the bottle." Jordan sang, I watched as he grabbed Kara's chin, making her look at him and continued singing to her. "And I'm in for it, I'm in for it."

The light in front of us turned red and I stopped. A shocking gasp left my mouth when Callums hand wrapped around my throat, pulling my face so his lips would be just in front of mine, "Call over your homegirls, tell 'em I'm on it. No more excuses, you always do this. I know what I want, I know what I want. No more excuses, no more excuses."

I smiled against his mouth, letting him kiss me before starting to drive again, missing the feeling of his warm hand, along with the momentary cold feeling of his rings, wrapped around my throat.

Both the boys sang as Kara and I listened, looking at each other in shock when we realized they didn't sound bad, at all.

"Might drop a ten in the four. I'm so offended." Jordan sang.

"I thought you knew this before. I'm so offended, I'm so offended." Callum continued.

I broke out in a laugh as Callum turned around to look at Jordan, now singing to him. "She a bad Lil one, bad Lil one."

They both sang to each other, a smile finally on Callum's face when the song ended and we all broke out in a laugh. Then Kara told them to watch and learn and grabbed Callum's phone out of his hand, scrolling through until she found a song.

Both of us hollered when the beat to Want Your Sex by Dej Loaf and Jacquees started, starting to wheeze as the boys laughed at us at the humiliating attempt to match their energy.

Both of them hyped us up, Callum putting the volume up as we continued the song, verse after verse until the song ended. I watched Callum as he, Jordan and Kara laughed, joking around together and singing all of the songs after that. A feeling of certainty filled me, seeing him smile as long as his mind would be taken off of whatever was going on.

But I couldn't help but feel anxious. The stuff he was saying, trying to convince me that I was making a mistake by staying with him, trying to get me to leave him by hurting my feelings made me think about how bad this secret could be. How bad could it be and how would it affect me, in what way does it get in between our relationship?

A while later, I turned into a run-down car shop where an old friend I knew all too well worked. He'd hook us up for tonight with Kara and I's favourites.

"Harry!" Kara hollered, banging on the table at the front desk.

"Shut the fuck up!" We heard his familiar voice. Jordan and Callum stood behind us, their shoulders wide and posture completely straight to appear intimidating when they heard the man's voice.

"Oh shit, not you two." Harry groaned when he walked over to us, shoulders slumping in disappointment. Kara gasped in offence, pushing his shoulder while I smiled. He looked us up and down and nodded, "Hm, I wouldn't say you look good but at least you didn't get any worse."

I rolled my eyes, "Are the car's ready or not? It's starting soon and we gotta be there in twenty so we have a spot."

He chuckled, "When they see that you two are back, I'm sure they'll guarantee you a spot, don't stress." He went to the safe and pulled out two familiar keys I missed way too much for my own good.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, turning to Callum who looked more lost than ever. "It'll be fun, I promise."

He nodded, I went to follow Harry to the back to get the car when his hand wrapped around my wrist, "Wait, why are you leaving?"

My smile dropped at his choice of words, when I turned around he looked panicked. "I'm not Callum, I was just going to get the car. It's okay, I'll be back in a minute."

He breathed out in relief, "Oh. Sorry, go ahead." I nodded and continued following Harry, when I looked back his hands were rubbing over his face, then he shook his head, widening his eyes like he was trying to snap himself out of something.

He wasn't high, he wasn't drunk, he was scared, probably even terrified. I couldn't even step away without him thinking I was leaving, his brother visiting really messed him up. Everything messed him up.

Harry led us to our cars, sliding the covers off and revealing what looked like newly polished paint on them. My mouth dropped open at the sight of my baby, sitting there in all her glory, looking like she needed to be worked out and that's what I was here for.

"Those boys out there, they're treating you both good, right?" Harry asked.

When I'd get in fights with my parents about anything, I'd always come over to Harry's shop to blow off some steam. He'd let me help fix cars, ride them, he trusted me with everything. This place was how Kara and I's relationship built, we both found comfort in cars. Until the accident.

But when we were still young, starting to drive, our passion for them only grew. We made money off of them, friends, respect. That's why I wanted to show Callum and Jordan, they'd get a taste of what the high school version of Nia Seymour and Kara Walsh was like.

I wish I could've passed it on to Alex as well. But that road completely turned my life around, I couldn't even stand the sound of fast cars. Then I met Callum.

"They're treating us amazing, Harry, don't you worry," Kara assured. "How're the kids, all grown up?"

He rolled his eyes, "Don't even mention them."

We laughed and got into our cars, mine being a Pink Pig 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 while Kara took her red Nissan S13. I thanked Harry, he waved us off and walked away. We put the keys in and revved the engine, looking at each other with the biggest smiles on our faces.

NIAS OUTFIT.

KARAS OUTFIT. (don't count the bucket hat if it's not your thing)

CALLUMS OUTFIT. (minus the bandana, but keep it if you want)

JORDANS OUTFIT.

NIAS CAR.

KARAS CAR.

As I pulled up back to the front, Callum and Jordan were standing there talking. He was fidgety, picking at his pants, playing with the hem of his shirt and running his hands through his hair continuously. When I honked the horn, they turned to us, shocked when they saw what we were riding in.

"Get in bitches, we're going shopping!" Kara yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!" We heard Harry yell. I looked back at Kara who cursed him out while Jordan and Callum walked over to us. He sat in the car, grabbing hold of my hand the second he climbed in and buckled his belt.

"You okay?" I asked him, rubbing my thumb up and down the back of his hand.

He nodded, "Yeah, let's just go."

I did as he said and pulled out of the parking lot, Kara and Jordan following close behind us.

"What are we doing with these cars, Nia?" He asked, sounding tired.

"We are," I paused for dramatic effect, rolling my r. "Racing!"

I watched as he looked at me with a puzzled expression, then snorted. "Funny, now what are we actually doing?"

I glared, "Shut up. We're actually racing."

"You? You raced? With cars?" He asked with an unbelieving tone.

"Yeah, I did. You'll see, it's gonna be so much fun." I checked the time and realized we didn't have much more time before they started and went faster down the highway, Kara keeping up right behind me as we took a few turns until there were a bunch of abandoned buildings surrounding us with tons of cars parked on either side of the road, people roaming around and socializing.

Girls were dressed in tiny skirts and shorts, I couldn't help but swoon. "Goddamn." I watched a girl walk by, wearing a tight little tank top that made her cleavage bigger then widened my eyes when I caught a glimpse of her ass hanging out of her skirt.

"Hey." Callum grabbed my face, forcing my eyes forward, "Don't be creepy. They don't like that shit."

I smirked but got myself together. It had been so long since I'd been in this type of environment. People turned their heads, the ones that had been coming here to make money for years recognizing our two cars driving through to the front.

After Kara signalled, we both put our windows down and people started hollering. I looked over at Callum who had a slight smile on his face but was still confused.

"You ready, baby?" I asked him when we got to the starting line.

He looked at me and nodded, "Let's do it." I leaned in, giving him a kiss before we climbed out of the car. People were shouting from their cars, some honking as a big crowd formed around us.

"We're back bitches!" Kara shouted at the top of her lungs and everyone's cheers grew louder making me smile. Familiar faces popped up around us, welcoming us back while the new racers sat back and watched, some glaring.

"Where's Kai? We're joining for tonight." I said. People looked around when a voice came up beside me.

"All spots are already filled, come back another night hotshot." I turned to look at her. A girl who looked about nineteen walked over with confidence, dressed in similar attire to every other girl here. I tilted my head, amused at her attitude and looked her up and down.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" Kara asked beside me.

Her perfectly shaped eyebrow arched and she took her glasses off. I got a better look at her hair that was braided back into cornrows, her dark skin glowing underneath the sun that was slowly setting, admiring her full lips that were covered in gloss.

"Natasha. Who are you?" I didn't appreciate her tone, which was filled with attitude. This place was one I was allowed to claim, this place was a place I was never to be messed with and I wasn't going to let a newbie change that.

"You're cute, but don't think I won't smack the attitude right out of you if you keep it up." I stepped up to her petite frame, standing about two inches smaller than mine. She gulped, I respected that she wasn't backing away as we stared each other down, the tension growing rapidly with each millisecond.

Then I smiled, "I'm Nia, that's Kara. We're just here to race like everyone else, don't get in our way and you should be fine, okay?"

"What the hell is going-oh, shit! Parties here!" Kai's voice rang through my ears, making my head hurt. The crowd started cheering again as I finished looking at Natasha, whose legs were pressing together a little too tight to be normal, looking at me with a flushed face and could no longer hold eye contact. I held back a smile so she wouldn't feel embarrassed and walked towards Kara and Kai. When I looked back, the young girl was gone.

So she likes girls? Dominant girls?

"Let's see, who's racing tonight? No one special, I'll switch out the two new ones so Nia and Kara can have some actual competition, yeah?" He nodded at us, finalizing the plan and we agreed to it.

"Kai, we won't be the ones driving tonight." I stopped him, "They are." We turned to look at Jordan and Callum, both patiently waiting while playing some game together on their phones.

"Oh, got yourself a man, huh? Good, I never liked that boy Kermet anyway." He waved me off. I breathed heavily, putting a hand over my mouth to stop the laugh that wanted to come out before we headed back to the cars.

He always got Ken's name wrong.

I tossed the keys over to Callum, "You're driving. I'll tell you where to go." He nodded and we got in, waiting for the two other racers for a couple of more minutes. When they did, we drove a little further down where a girl wearing a small pair of shorts and a shiny bra stood with her back to us.

I smiled when she turned around, it was Natasha. She avoided my gaze, I found it adorable. She seemed like the type to get people mad just so they'd put her in her place, like how she did with me. She came up confident, seemed like she'd continue but the second I reciprocated the aggression, she backed down willingly. Sounds like someone I know.

Me.

The person collecting cash came around, I opened my window and handed him the cash to take then turned back to Callum, "You're going to love this."

He smiled, "I know. How come you didn't tell me you used to race?"

I shrugged, "I never thought I'd do it again. After getting pregnant, I took a break anyway but then when the accident happened, I didn't even want to look at cars. But then you came along."

"Yeah, what did I do to make you want to do this?" He asked with genuine curiosity.

"I feel like with you by my side, I don't have to be so scared. You're like my shield, you make everything seem okay." I confessed with a sigh.

A smug look came across his face, "Damn straight."

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up."

He looked around the car, "So this was your racing car?"

I nodded, "Well, the one I left off at. I've had a few more in the past, this was just what I had right before stopping. Harry kept it in his shop and told me I was welcome to use it whenever, but I had no interest in it after becoming a mom."

Suddenly, the big speakers set up ahead of us screamed with feedback, Kai stood on top of a car a few meters ahead with a microphone, "Good morning, New York!"

People laughed and someone yelled, "It's night time you dumb fuck!"

"Touche," Kai winked, pointing at the man. "Okay, okay, we've got two very special racers here tonight! Them two cars in the middle, in the red we've got Kara Walsh back here tonight!" People cheered as Kara smiled, waving at everyone.

"And we all know this one, in the pink, we've got Nia Seymour, the god at racing, has yet to be beat by anyone! Shout to her everybody, give her some love!" Everyone chanted my name, making me blush nervously at all of the attention. Callum revved the engine, making the crowd get crazier.

"Enjoy the race tonight, may the best earn all this money in my hand!" He finished off, showing everybody the sixteen thousand dollars sitting in his hand.

"Is that a lot?" Callum asked.

I almost forgot how rich he was, "It's not for the money, it's for the rush. You better make us win."

He nodded carelessly, "If I'm in the mood, we will."

Natasha came into the middle of us, standing in between Kara's car and mine, "Are we ready racers?"

They revved their engines loudly, the sound bringing back so many memories it was overwhelming. She brought the red flag in her hand up, letting it linger and then yanked it down.

Immediately, Callum shot ahead of everyone else, almost floating over the concrete road underneath us as the engine of the car roared. Jordan and Kara were close behind us, a mere few inched while the other two were just behind them.

"Come on, baby! You're gonna win!" I shouted with excitement, watching in awe as he passed the sharp turns with ease, driving the car like he'd been familiar with it all his life. I encouraged him throughout the ride, getting nervous when Jordan and Kara would be right beside us, almost winning.

I stuck my tongue out at Kara as we passed them again, she laughed, throwing me the finger and Jordan joined her. Callum and I laughed together as we passed the last few turns, I could tell he could feel it. He could feel the angst, the anticipation of whether all those turns were worth it in the end. The pressure of how fast the car was going forced us to lay flush against our seats, doing last-minute movements to get the car to its proper place.

It felt dangerous, scary but most importantly, it felt thrilling. Racing filled my body up with a whole new drug, more than adrenaline, more than anything. You could be on the verge of crashing into another racer, into a building, anything but that never beat the complete bliss, the emptiness filling your mind at those few moments where you were in complete control, giving all of your trust into this box you were sitting in that could stab you in the back, break down on you at any given moment.

But that just added to the thrill. There was nothing bad about it, except for losing, I didn't know how that felt.

Callum turned one last time and loosened his hands on the wheel as we shot through the starting line again, screeching to a halt in front of a crowd going crazy, making their way over to surround us with joy.

I smiled at him, he smiled back, chest heaving and eyes light with happiness, "Did you like it?"

He could barely form words, "Yes. Thank you." I leaned in and kissed him, lingering for a few seconds before going back into my seat and taking my seatbelt off.

"Come on, these people want to cheer for you," I said. He took his off as well and we climbed out of the car, everyone surrounded him, cheering him on and patting his back. One of the best things about it was seeing people afterwards, you barely know them but they come up to you and congratulate you, tell you how amazing you were.

It was a place full of acceptance and respect, two things I never got at home. So I came here and it fed me what I was missing, making me more addicted each time until I couldn't stop coming back. Every weekend, I'd end up here, partying, racing, socializing all with Kara by my side.

I looked behind me where Kara and Jordan stood, big smiles on their faces as well. We watched as Callum laughed with the audience, appreciating all of their compliments.

"How was it, Jordan?" I asked him.

He widened his eyes, "I don't fucking know, I blacked out when the race started."

Our laughs got cut off when I felt someone grab my butt, moving their fingers against my private area. I turned around, pushing the stranger away from me, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

He chuckled, eyes red with a beer in his hands, "Oh, sorry miss vet. Listen, just because you've been here before it doesn't mean you're the boss, okay? The new generation is rising up now, we're taking over." He slurred over his words, stumbling all over the place.

I raised my eyebrows in shock at his stupidity, "Get the fuck out of here, you're drunk. You're not racing in this spot again, I'll make sure Kai knows that, he hates disgusting pervs like you."

The guy's face fell in anger, "Who do you think you are? You think you scare me?" He moved forward, grabbing my wrist. Jordan immediately pushed him away, getting in between us while I stood beside Kara.

"What, you need your boyfriend to stand up for you? Too scared to face me now, bitch?" He yelled but didn't dare move any closer now that Jordan was in his face.

"Yeah, actually I do. Callum!" I called him over, he looked at us, excused himself from the people and walked over. "This man touched my ass and called me a bitch." I told him, an overdramatic pout on my face.

He looked over at the kid, walking up to Jordan as they both cornered him in.

"Why are you touching girls? They don't want you so you force them instead? Call them names if they don't think you're good enough for them, pussy?" Jordan said.

"Imagine all of the girls he's done that to and gotten away with it. Is this a habit for you, you come to these races and touch girls? Then they confront you and you try to make them your bitch? You like making them scared so they'll let you do whatever you want? Pathetic, you're a little boy, not a fucking man. Get up, what are you doing?" Callum laughed at him. The kid was crouching down, covering his head in fear and the sight made Kara and I break out into a laugh.

"Look at this kid! He touches girls without permission then cries when a couple of guys put him in his place!" Kara yelled, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Fuck him up!"

"Kill him!"

"Where's my phone, I gotta record?!"

People started yelling a bunch of stuff, gathering around us as Callum picked him up by the collar of his shirt, forcing him onto his feet. "After this, you won't even think about touching other girls."

He jabbed his stomach, making the kid groan in pain. People cheered him on, watching as both of them beat the kid to a pulp, making him bleed by the time he was on the ground. Other guys joined in on kicking him, which is what Callum and Jordan were now doing.

Then sirens filled my ears, getting closer and closer making a smile grow on my face. This is the exciting part. I nudged Kara, telling her to listen and her eyes widened when she heard it, "Cops are coming! Everybody run!"

We laughed, saying bye to each other and dragged the men back into the cars. This time I got into the driver's seat while Callum sat in the passenger, we watched as everyone bolted to their cars, zooming out of the streets as the sirens got closer.

We passed by Kai and Natasha and I rolled my window down, "Thank you so much, Kai."

"Of course, hon. Here's your money." He was about to hand it to me but I shook my head. "No, it's fine. You keep it." He smiled, blowing me a kiss as he backed away. I did it back, my eyes flickering to the beautiful Natasha standing behind him and gave her a wink before speeding out of there.

We drove side by side with Kara and Jordan on the highway, blaring music with our windows down. I looked at Callum, his eyes were closed, head resting against the seat with a content smile on his face.

I reached over and grabbed his hand, making him look back at me.

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you more." He smiled, kissing my cheek. "Thank you for tonight, I really enjoyed it."

"Of course," I nodded. "How are you feeling, better or worse?"

"Better."

The answer made me smile.

"Good, that means I'm a good girlfriend," I said, laughing.

"Yeah, you are." We stared at each other, the same light, the glint of love in his eyes was back and I couldn't be more thankful for anything as I was to be with him at that moment.

"Wanna go buy a case of beer and get drunk?" He asked me.

I looked back at the road and nodded, "Let's do it."

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

question, why does this generation get so embarrassed over everything? I always think about that because they act like people actually pay attention to us, but like, they really don't... so why?

Who thinks Natasha's lowkey a whore for Nia? I do! Should we give her a book of her own?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'd really appreciate it if you voted, followed and commented on any feedback you may have. Make sure you guys get something to eat and drink a shit ton of water to stay hydrated.

See you next time, sexy;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
148K 1.7K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...
4M 88.2K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
75.7K 1.7K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...