More Life

De jBall0ut

Part two of high-speed , a lamelo ball fan-fic๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ Mais

MJ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Watch๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
My valentine๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
My heart๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Bros 4L๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Crash๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
What about..๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Letting you go๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
A lil update๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•
Bo$$ lady๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Two๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Change๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Bozo๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Why i love you๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Nonchalant๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Know๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Ace๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Studio๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Live๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Airbnb๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Hot๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
What happens in charlotte..๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Nova๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Best friend๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Just friends๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
24/7๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Off-white๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Good for you๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Us๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Hood๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Tombstone๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Like me๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Date night๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Gangsta luv๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Safe place๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Blm๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Going nowhere๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Incase you forgot๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
3K๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Mothers day๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Together๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
First๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Parties๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Kickback๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Show out๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Birthday๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
The banks๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Backdoor๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Voice๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Reggie๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Pregnant๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Congrats๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Concert๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Play with๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Loyalty๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Business๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Lies๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Set up๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Take care๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
A year๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Stress relief๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Last goodbye๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Battles๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Houston๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Dont belong๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Not me๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Surprise๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Top tier๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Cap๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ

Move๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ

519 36 9
De jBall0ut

The next day..

" keoni come help me with this last box !" I shouted . He came across the hallway and into my room .

" bro what all do you have in here ?" He chuckled . " a whole lotta none of yo business " I sarcastically smiled in his face .

He just laughed and put it in the car for me . " mehkai...why do you have my slides on ?" I asked as I hurried down the stairs .

  " cause they comfortable, is kyrie and Kay coming to help ?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

" no" .

  " can y'all stop chit chatting and come on , it's getting hot !" Mom said while fanning herself . I grabbed the uhaul keys and got in with Namani .

  I started driving and then mom and dad rode together and mehkai and keoni rode together so they were all following me .

" what's up with you and kyrie ?" She asked . " I don't think there is anymore 'me and kyrie'" I said and focused on the rode .

  " aight , we gone talk about it later though " she went back to her phone .

I just kept driving until I made it to the place and we all started moving things in. I came earlier this morning to pay for everything .

As we were setting up my bed the internet people came to set everything up .

About two hours passed and I was getting thirsty and damn near dehydrated . " I'm running to Starbucks, y'all want anything?" I asked.

" the regular!" Dad said . " also gelo, evoni, Josh and Jalen should be on their way "

I nodded and grabbed dads keys and went down to the elevator and out to his car .

I backed out and drove to the Starbucks that was ten minutes away and got refreshers for everyone .

Once I paid and got the drinks , I put the cup holder on the passenger seat and drove back to the penthouse.

Once I parked I got a call from polo . " hello ?" I spoke as I took my seatbelt off and turned off the car .

" what's good novaaa" he said in a girly voice , like always .

" what you doing ?" He asked . " just made it to my place " I chuckled . I grabbed the drinks and locked the doors and walked in to the eleveator .

" on what you got yo own shit now ?" .

" yeah, I got it early this morning and now I'm moving stuff in with my family " the elevator opened letting me know I was on my floor .

I walked to my door " I'm proud of you ! I gotta come by and visit when I get down there" he spoke as I opened the door and sat the drinks down .

" when you getting down here ?" . I seen mani come to the kitchen with me with a look on her face .

" a day before yo show , you know I'm poppin out !" He shouted making me squirm .

I gave a confused look to mani and went into the living room to give everyone their drinks .

" as you should Taurus " I laughed . Once I looked up evoni gave me a hug and all of a sudden I noticed kyrie and kayden was here and it looks could kill, I would've been dead , oh well.

" girl- it's polo " .

" it's Taurus " I laughed . " who's that ?" Key mouthed as he came from the bathroom. I mouthed polo . " wassup my nigga !" He shouted .

I put the phone on the speaker " that's my nigga keoni !? Wassup gang , where mehkai at ?"

" in the bathroom " key spoke.

I took the phone off of the speaker and put it back to my ear and walked back to the kitchen " well imma call you later so I can finish getting this place together "

" Ight , love you gang "

" love you !" I hung up and sat my phone in my pocket . " the fuck is he doing here ?" I whispered to mani .

She shrugged making me shake my head . " mani come help me set up this desk !" Kayden yelled and she left out.

Kyrie walked in and went to the sink to rinse off new cups . " what are you doing here ?" I crossed my arms .

" your dad asked me and Kay to come and help" he said dryly.

" should've said no. " I scoffed and sipped my drink . "You just don't want me here-"

" I sure as hell don't " I cut him off . He turned around and looked at me making me mugg him .

" that's how you feel ?" He tilted his head and that damn vein started popping out meaning he's either heated or fina go off .

" and do " .

" then maybe we should just break up then and you can be wit whatever nigga you was wit last night" he shrugged .

" tuh, okay " I shrugged too and chuckled . " and stay out my business, you ain't my nigga" I grabbed my drink .

I walked out and went into the second bed room and helped Josh, jalen and keoni .

__

" byeeee! Thank you guys " I waved to everybody as they walked out the door .

They said goodbye and I locked the door . " it took a while but, my shit look good " I said to myself .

I instantly started getting tired and looked at the time , it was seven almost eight at night .

I went into my bathroom and started a shower . I laid out a outfit to sleep in and then got in the shower .

I washed my hair, shaved and washed my body , after I just let the water run on me and then I got out.

I dried my curly hair , lotioned up, put on my underwear and got dressed in some shorts and a sports bra .

I lit one candle, that's what I needa get tomorrow; some more candles .

I got under my covers and turned on Netflix and played Ginny and Georgia while I scrolled through my phone until I got a text from aliyah.

  Liyah- bitch wya? You wanna go out for a lil?

Me- girl I just got in the bed

Liyah- oh well, put some clothes on, I'm omw 😘.

I groaned and put my phone down . I went to a box that was in the closet and got out a little dress.

As I waited for aliyah to come , I scrolled through social media until I got a text from the devil himself.

Kyrie- you think you slick with ya comment on Insta?

Me- actually, yeah .

Kyrie- and who that nigga in yo comments?

Me- my sneaky link😘.

Kyrie- bet. Should've never got together anyway

  Once I seen that I just left him on read Turned off my phone . I don't know but , what he said had really hit my heart .

I texted aliyah and told her I'm not coming out tonight. I took my dress and heels off and put on a onesie and started bawling my eyes out .

  It ain't really hit me that I just lost my boyfriend and bestfriend until now . I looked down at my ring and then slipped on my LV slides .

I grabbed my keys , locked my door and went out to my car.  I wiped my eyes and started driving..

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

Chino Hills Hoodrat De eli

Ficรงรฃo Geral

1.2M 53.5K 59
"Whatever bro, you just a hoodrat anyway." ๐™– ๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ค ๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
64.4K 894 47
give request:) & i will try and update everyday ๐Ÿ’• please vote
72.6K 1K 26
They are in collage together. He's a cocky basketball player with a perfect life ahead of him. She's reserved and quit. While she comes off happy the...
40.6K 1.3K 22
COMPLETED | what happens when two misunderstood souls find each other? โ It's wrong and I hate that it's the truth but I only like myself when I'm wi...