Creature ; Levi Ackerman

By hellsrot

A single soldier worth an entire brigade. A young cadet with a bloody secret. Forbidden fruit had never taste... More

โš”๏ธŽ
EPIGRAPH
PROLOGUE
ACT I
CHAPTER I: Old Blood
CHAPTER II: Call Your Name
CHAPTER III: Dead Girl's Lie
CHAPTER IV: I Am My Demon
CHAPTER V: Captain Levi Ackerman
CHAPTER VII: 'O Death, Where Is Your Sting?

CHAPTER VI: Trial By Fire

74 3 0
By hellsrot

WALL ROSE, 850
STOHESS DISTRICT

"JUST HANG IN THERE, EREN. WE'LL SORT THIS WHOLE THING OUT."

Levi let out a sigh as they exited the dungeon, hearts heavy and spirits faded. Erwin's hands were folded behind his back and his face fixed placidly.

"Got something on your mind?" Levi said, staring straight forward. "Spit it out."

"Palid."

"What?"

"Palid. I've heard that name before. The cadet that visited Eren, albeit against orders — Evelyn Palid. I've heard it before."

"It's like you said — she's a cadet. There's a lot of brats running around here. I'd be willing to bet you've heard her name mentioned in a report before."

Erwin's gaze fell to the ground. They were now outside the courthouse, the sun's rays shining in the heat of the day. "Yet I've never seen her face before, and I know faces. Something tells me it's more than that."

Levi finally looked at Erwin, silver eyes hooded and thin lips pressed into a line. "Another one of your gut feelings?" He quipped.

"Yes. Another one of my gut feelings." Erwin fixed his gaze upon Wall Rose, which loomed over the district like a cloud of death. "I know that girl, and I will get to the bottom of it."

"A DEBATE OVER EREN?" Mikasa said, sticking a potato with her fork. The metallic clanging of bowls and cups echoed through the mess hall. "What for?"

"I'm not really sure," Armin replied, blue eyes glinting in the afternoon sun spilling from a window nearby. He leaned closer to Mikasa, minding the other cadets sitting at their table. "but it might be over what they're gonna do with him."

"What does that mean?"

"It means —" Armin paused, gaze falling to his own potatoes. "— they might not let him live —"

A sudden slamming sound cut him off. Mikasa's fork fell into her bowl with a clatter and she jerked in her seat.

Eyes glassy, Mikasa pointed a trembling finger behind Armin.

Tears stung their eyes like knives; their bodies shivered as though cold. Armin stood up abruptly in the center of the mess hall and arrived to Evelyn's side at a full sprint. He looked at her for a moment, as though hardly daring to believe it.

"Hey there, big brother," She whispered, bottom lip curling.

She was scooped up in a hug that Mikasa soon joined, a weary smile on her face. Tears leaked from Armin's baby blues and rolled down the apples of his cheeks and dripped from his chin as he gaped at Evelyn, star-struck.

"By the walls — how did you — you were —"

"It's okay, Armin —" But he cut her off by pressing her face into his shoulder in another hug.

"First Eren, and now you?" He breathed, at last releasing Evelyn from his grip. Tear tracks smudged his cheeks as he wiped at them, still flustered with shock. "How did you survive?"

Mikasa stood by Evelyn's side as she shrugged her shoulders, gaze falling to her boots. Though having expected to be interrogated, what plausible explanation was there for defying death?

Armin shook his head; Mikasa gave Evelyn a singular head pat as they settled at the table left previously, armin drying more tears onto his shirt.

A moment passed in which they all looked at one another, Armin sniffling and Mikasa stirring the potatoes in her bowl.

Evelyn cleared her throat.

"They're holding —"

"— A trial for Eren. We know." Mikasa finished, knuckles white. "Those bastards think —"

"Cadet Mikasa Ackerman, Cadet Armin Arlert, and Cadet Evelyn Palid! Hop-to!"

An officer had wrenched the door of the mess hall open, him and two other soldiers. A clipboard was clasped in hand, and he read all three cadets' names from it like a list.

"Sir!" Mikasa affirmed, albeit in slight confusion. The room of voices fell quiet.

"You are ordered to act as witnesses in today's deliberation!" The officer continued, tucking away his clipboard and turning to leave. Armin sprung to his feet, Evelyn following haphazardly after.

"May the gods have mercy on Eren," she murmured.

THE COURTHOUSE RANG WITH voices and opinions alike. It was a beautiful place, the ceiling of which was coated in an elaborate painting. At the front and center of the room stood a sort of elevated throne where, supposedly, the judge would reside. Pews of citizens and soldiers all stood crunched together, the chatter and yelling all but overwhelming.

On one side stood the Military Police, the other the Scouts.

Evelyn took her place in the Survey Corp's section alongside Armin and Mikasa. A coil of hair wrapped around her finger as she surveyed the courtroom, the jumble of voices from hundreds of people echoing through its walls. From Wall Cultists to farmers, marketplace sellers to military personnel, people from all walks of life were there, hungry for a piece of Eren Jäger.

Evelyn spied Levi Ackerman and Erwin Smith among the front rows, both speaking to each other in hushed whispers. Her eyes lingered on the dark haired man for a moment before darting away.

And then a hush fell over the room, and the great double-doors were opening and Eren was being pushed through them and onto his knees and Evelyn's heart beat in her ears and in her throat and his chains rattled through the silent room.

The boy in question sat in a hunched position, head darting about frequently and eyes flitting from person to person rapidly. He glanced to Evelyn, Armin, and Mikasa, sending them a questioning gaze before returning to the center of the room. Evelyn could feel her heart pounding in her ribs.

General Zachary ascended to the wooden judges' seat, shedding his jacket and rolling his sleeves before settling down. He was a scruffy man, hair greyed with age and eyes wrinkled with mirth. He peered at Eren through a pair of circular glasses which perched on the tip of his nose.

"Alright," he said to the silent room. "Shall we begin?"

Eren stared on, perplexed.

Clearing his throat, Zachary handled a file of papers and began reading. "Your name is Eren Jäger, and as a soldier, you have sworn to give up your life when called to, for the good of the people. Is that correct?"

"Yes," Eren answered, the word leaving him thickly,

"As an enlisted soldier during a time of war," the General continued, "military doctrine demands your tribunal be held as a court marshal. As commander of our armed forces, this matter is left to my discretion. Thus, I will decide whether you live or you die."

Evelyn's hand found its way to her chest, as though a fist had clutched her heart. Armin's eyes glimmered.

"Any objections?"

"No, sir."

"Your astuteness is appreciated. Let us proceed."

A sudden pressure met Evelyn's back. Armin smiled softly, his hand a warmth in the cold of death and life and its precarious balance. She answered it as best she could and looked back to Eren.

"As expected, covering up your existence has proven quite fruitless." Zachary said, voice echoing through the large room. "And unless we publicly disclose your existence one way or another, we risk the outbreak of widespread civil unrest.

"A choice must be made. And the regiment that takes custody of you will determine your fate: the Military Police, or the Scout Regiment."

The MPs themselves stood in the rows opposite, leering at Eren like a pack of ravening wolves, their unicorn crest more a symbol of irony than anything.

"To begin, the Military Police will now present their case."

A man at the front of the Military Police's rows straightened, a stack of papers in hand and a glower tainting his face. His voice rang in a loud boom, condemning and final.

"Thank you. My name is Nile Dawk. I am Commander of the Military Police." He raised the papers to eye level. Evelyn's breath came in short bursts. "Our recommendation, following a thorough examination of his physiology, subject Eren Jäger should be disposed of immediately."

It was as though the courtroom itself held its breath. Not a sound escaped, only awestruck gazes and threatened silence abounded.

Nile continued. "We acknowledge that Jäger's ability played a part in turning back the latest Titan incursion. However, as has been stated, his mere existence is creating a swell of rebellious sentiment. For the greater good, after we have gathered all the information that we can from him, we would see him made a fallen warrior of humanity."

Before Nile's proposition could settle, a jeering shout resounded.

"Unacceptable! This verminous fiend has defiled the mighty Wall —"

"Another deranged Wall Cultist," Armin murmured from beside Evelyn. An odd anger stirred within her as the man prattled on, not specifically for the Wall Cultist, though he was quite stupid, but for the entire damned situation. She should be mounted on that pole beside Eren. She should be the one dissected and blamed, not him. She was no hero. Merely a monster in sheep's clothing. And the fact overwhelmed her so much she could hardly keep standing in those sheltered pews among the Scout Regiment.

All this seized her mind as General Zachary stamped out the Cultist's ramblings and turned to them.

"And now I'd like to hear the Scout Regiment's proposed plan."

"Yes, sir." A familiar voice answered. Evelyn glanced down and recognized the tall blonde man whom she had encountered in the dungeon. He stood tall and poised, hands folded neatly behind his back. Levi flanked him, a dark, beautiful shadow to counter the commander's halo of sun. "As the commander of the Survey Corp, I, Erwin Smith, propose the following: Let Eren join our ranks. Reinstate him as a full member of the Scouts, and we will utilize his Titan ability to retake Wall Maria. That is all."

A murmur swept through the courtroom. General Zachary hummed. "Is that it?"

"Yes. With his assistance, sir, I'm certain we can reclaim Wall Maria. Ergo, I believe our top priority is perfectly clear."

Zachary considered. "Quite bold. Assuming you were given clearance, where do you plan to launch this operation from?" He turned to a man Evelyn recognized from the wall on Trost, most notably for the baldness of his head and the defined wrinkles lining his eyes. "Commander Pyxis. The wall in Trost District has been completely sealed, is that correct?"

Pyxis straightened, an odd smile settling on his features. "Yes. I doubt its gate will ever open again."

Erwin continued. "We'll depart from Calaneth District, to the east. From there, we'll make for Shiganshina. A new route can be established as we proceed —"

"That's ridiculous!" A merchant shouted. "Our time and money would be better spent sealing up all the gates! They're the only parts of the wall that the Colossal Titan can break, right? Let's reinforce the blasted things and wash our hands of the entire affair!"

A response followed immediately from somewhere in the Scouts. "Shut your mouth, you spineless merchant dog! With a titan on our side, we can finally return to Wall Maria!"

The banter continued, bouncing from one audience to the other.

"We can't afford any more of your childish antics, or your delusions of grandeur!"

"Squealing louder won't help your case, pig." Captain Levi said, arms folded and eyes hooded. The courtroom stood still. "While we're bolstering our defenses, do you think the Titans are going to stand idly by? And when you say, "we can't afford," do you speak for anyone other than your fat merchant friends?"

No one spoke as he paused. "Do you pigs even realize that most of our people are struggling just to survive off what little land we have left?"

The merchant, once confident, now stuttered. "I'm simply saying that sealing the gates is the only guaranteed protection we've got —"

"Hold your tongue, you violent, belligerent heretic! Are you really suggesting that we lowly humans meddle with Wall Rose, a gift to us from on high? The wall is a miracle, and its divinity transcends human comprehension. Don't you understand? —"

"This is ridiculous," Evelyn muttered. "They're not helping anything."

"This is the wall cult's fault. They're the ones who delayed the Garrison's arming of the walls."

"Sick bastards."

The merchant and cultist were still at it.

"— to pieces!"

"Such sacrilege!"

"Oh, you're insane. Shut your trap!"

"How dare you!"

A pounding overlayed their yelling. General Zachary brought his hand down on the wood of the judges' seat. "Order! I ask that you save your personal sentiments for a more appropriate venue."

He continued. "Now then Mr. Jäger, I have a question for you. As a soldier, you have made a solumn pledge to answer humanity's call. Can you still serve by controling your ability?"

Eren answered without hesitation. "Yes. I will, sir!"

"Oh, is that so? But this report from the Battle for Trost contradicts that statement." Zachary shuffled the stack of papers before him and began to read. "Just after transforming, it seems you not only made an attempt on Mikasa Ackerman's life but also successfully crushed Evelyn Palid. She narrowly escaped with her life."

Eren gasped, horror glossing his eyes. He immediately looked to Evelyn, who returned the same look of sorrow.

"He doesn't even remember?" Armin whispered.

Mikasa, who had pulled a curtain of black hair over her eyes glared at the captain beside them.

"What'd you expect? I lie in the report?" The captain quipped. "Glossing over that important fact could potentially spell disaster for us all."

"And who is this Evelyn Palid?"

Evelyn's heart caught in her throat. She shakily brought her hand up.

"Um, me, sir. That would be me."

Mikasa raised her hand as well. "And I am Mikasa Ackerman."

"Alright, then. Is it true that Eren Jäger assaulted both you and Mikasa while he was in Titan form?"

The glower in Mikasa's eyes was enough to kill.

"Answer the Premier honestly." The captain whispered. "Eren's future depends on it."

Evelyn caught Eren's teal eyes, blown wide with fear. Beads of sweat collected on his forehead. Her lip began to tremble.

Not out of pity for Eren, though there was plenty of that, but that she could have very well done the same thing. Yet she stood there, alive and well, future intact, undeserving.

"Yes. This is true."

A collective gasp sounded. Whispers and murmurs came in waves among the crowd.

"I knew it! He's a wolf in sheep's clothing!"

"However," Evelyn faught to speak over the crowd, "He saved my life by giving up his. Just before I was to be eaten by a Titan, Eren saved me from its jaws and gave it himself instead. He lost an arm in the process."

Mikasa stepped forward as well, detailing two accounts of Eren saving her life while in Titan form. "I implore you to take these into consideration."

"Objection!"

Nile raised his hand. "I have reason to believe that personal feelings play a large part in her testimony. Let the record show that Mikasa Ackerman was orphaned at a young age, and was subsequently taken in by the Jäger family. Furthermore, Evelyn Palid's testimony concerns Eren in human form, before he ever transformed for the first time.

"What's more: our investigation into this matter led to a most shocking discovery." Nile began to read. "Eren Jäger and Mikasa Ackerman, at the tender age of nine, dealt with three adult kidnappers by stabbing them all to death."

The courtroom trembled.

"Granted, this was done in self-defense," Nile continued, "but all the same, one cannot help but question the violent nature of the act. Knowing all of this, should we really invest in him? Money, manpower, perhaps the very fate of us all?"

That got the crowd talking. Unrest spread like a dark cloud among civilians.

"Maybe she's one!" The merchant from earlier pointed directly to Evelyn. "I bet she's not human either! How else would she have escaped that?"

Her blood ran cold and her knees began to buckle.

"Hey, hey," Armin grasped her elbows to keep her upright.

"Yeah, you're right! Dissect her too, just to be safe!"

This was it, wasn't it? She'd been found out. Not a week or two later.

"Now hold on a second!" Eren's scream drowned out the merchants' ramblings. "Maybe I'm a monster that you want dead, but you leave her out of this! She's innocent!"

I don't deserve this. I don't deserve him.

"Oh, like we'd trust you!"

"It's the truth!"

"She must be one if you protect her!"

"STOP IT!"

Eren's gutteral yell tore through the room like a siren. His chains rattled as fiercely as he spoke.

"You're wrong. About it all. But you're so intent on pushing selfish agendas, you're blind to what's in front of you."

"Wait," Nile paused, "What do you mean?"

"What does it even matter?" Eren snarled. "None of you have even seen a Titan, so why are you so afraid, huh? There's no sense in having power if you're not going to use it to fight! If you're too scared to fight for your lives, fine. Let me do it!"

He paused, staring at them all. Then the chains shook under the pressure of his body.

"You — you're all cowards! Just shut up, and put all your faith in me!"

A moment passed in which Eren's words settled over them and clogged the words in their throats. Nile coughed.

"T-Take aim, dammit!"

"Yes, sir!"

The barrel of a gun was cocked directly to Eren's head. And then his head was on the floor.

Levi kicked him again. And again. Over and over until blood splattered on the tile and nothing was heard in the courtroom apart from moans and the sound of bones cracking.

Mikasa turned white with rage. Her body tensed with it as she stood up and began to walk, before Evelyn caught her arm.

She fought against Mikasa's incredible strength as best she could. "Mikasa — don't — Captain Levi knows what he's doing —"

"If you knew what you were doing and really cared for Eren you would let me go!"

She was right, wasn't she? Evelyn had never known what to do, nor how to do it. What right did she have, holding back the best soldier in her class?

So her arm fell away, slowly and painfully. Armin's shot out instead. "Mikasa, wait!"

The sound of blood and wails slowly came to a stop as Levi's boot came to rest on Eren's head, cheek pressed against the now stained tile.

"You know, personally, I think nothing instills discipline like pain." His sharp, piercing gaze fell on Eren. "You don't need a good "talking-to." What you're in need of, boy, is to be taught a lesson. And you happen to be in perfect kicking position."

And then the cracks and blood began again. Evelyn's hands found their way to her face and her stomach churned. Somehow, seeing Eren's arm fall off proved to be easier to watch.

Even Nile looked disturbed. "N-Now, hold on, Levi!"

"What is it?"

"It's dangerous. What if he gets angry? Turns into a titan?"

Levi gave another wrenching kick for good measure. "Don't be silly." He bent down and dragged Eren's body to an upward position by his hair. "After all, you guys just want to dissect him, don't you?"

"During the time that he was transformed, it was said that Jäger was able to kill 20 titans before he finally ran out of strength. As an enemy, his intelligence makes him all the more dangerous. But I could still take him down without a problem."

He turned to the pale, fearful faces watching on at the bloody mess he had created. "How many of you can say the same? Before you torment the beast, you'd better think. Can you actually kill him?"

"Sir," Erwin's hand raised higher than before, "I have a proposition."

"Proceed."

"There's still too much we don't know. And no doubt, his danger will be ever present. As such, I suggest this: Eren Jäger will be placed under Captain Levi's supervision. We'll conduct a recon mission outside of the wall."

"Jäger will join you in this excursion?"

"Yes, sir. Then you can look upon the mission's results yourself. If he successfully controls his ability . . ."

Erwin made direct eye contact with Zachary. "Eren will have proven his value to mankind."

"Eren Jäger will be closely supervised? And if he should lose control?"

"I can definitely kill him if it comes to that." Levi stood over Eren's shaking form. "The only downside is, there's absolutely no middle ground."

Mikasa's glare didn't seem to phase Levi. Evelyn pressed a hand to her chest.

"Hm." General Zachary considered. "Then I have made my choice."

"I'M GOING TO JOIN YOUR SQUAD AS WELL."

After the trial's relieving end, Evelyn split away from Armin and Mikasa and followed Erwin, Levi, Hanji, and Eren into the recovery room.

Levi, who had been on his way to likely discuss something with Erwin and Eren, stopped. He didn't turn around.

"Excuse me, cadet?"

By now she had captured both Erwin and Hanji's attention. Hanji's gaze flitted back and forth between the two, while Erwin stared at Evelyn with an unreadable expression.

The only word she could use to describe Levi's voice was velvet. Deadly velvet. It scared her, rattled her bones, but she couldn't — wouldn't — let it show.

"You heard me, Captain."

He turned so that she could see the bridge of his straight nose and the curl of his lashes. The sun caught his glossy black undercut, which hung into his eyes. He spoke with unnerving calm.

"And why in hell would I do that?"

Evelyn hardened herself. She'd decided. She wasn't going to let this go, even if it was a death wish. "Because I'm Eren's best friend and a girl who not only survived but walked away from a crushing blow by a muscled titan."

The air became palpable. Slowly, as though he really did not want to, the Corporal turned to face her fully and crept forward, a creak sounding from the wood of the floor with every step of his boots, as though it could not bear their weight. As he grew closer, the silver in eyes became molten.

One day you will encounter the devil, her mother had told her as a child, likely some story to not speak to strangers, but it had seemed so real at the time. And he will be the most beautiful being you have ever seen, packaged as everything you have ever wanted. Do not fall for this, for if you do, you surely will not be caught.

As Captain Levi Ackerman of the Survey Corp approached her, Evelyn wondered if her mother had been right.

His voice was draped in a lethal velvet.

"Let me make one thing clear, Cadet. My squad is the most elite force in the military, captained by Humanity's Strongest. I would be damned if a worthless damsel of a scout like you ever came near to joining."

By the end of this, his nose couldn't have been more than a few inches away from Evelyn's. It was as though some horrible string tied between the two of them had pulled him across the room to pour his molten silver down her throat. Her traitorous body trembled.

Nevertheless, she persisted. But the moment her mouth opened and she drew breath Commander Erwin interrupted them.

"Now, Levi," He stepped forward, a gentle hand coming to rest on Evelyn's shoulder. In an instant, whatever spell she had been under snapped and reality fell back into place. Levi was no beautiful devil. Evelyn was no heroine soldier. And neither had any place talking to the other. "don't be brash. I see potential in her."

Levi looked at the Commander as though he had told him Titans were really unicorns.

There was a moment in which the two men stared at each other, communicating nonverbally. Then Levi dipped his head so slightly Evelyn would have missed it had she not been looking. "Yes, sir." He then added, as though it physically pained him to say, "I trust your judgement."

"Excellent. Now Eren, I apologize for this ordeal." Erwin pivoted towards Eren as though none of this had ever happened and a dark luster did not show in Levi's eyes and Evelyn was not trembling where she stood. "But the theatrics did get you placed in our custody."

"N-No, I understand," Eren replied, pressing the rag Hanji had given him to his swollen cheek.

"I can assure you the pain was worth it." Erwin stood in the sunlight pouring through a window. "We played our trump card at the perfect time."

He turned and knelt before Eren, holding out a large hand. The smile that settled on his face was . . . sincere. "You have my utmost respect. Eren, I'm glad that you're on our team."

The boy in question seemed dumbfounded for a moment. "Uh — me, too! Glad to be here, sir!"

A pressure caused the couch to sink.

"So, Eren."

Eren keened. "Sir?"

"You don't resent me now, do you?" Levi's head titled so that the light caught the strands of his undercut.

"N-No. I can see that what you did was necessary, sir."

"Good. Then you understand."

Hanji, who knelt by Eren's side, interjected, her glasses opaque with light. "Still, don't you think you went too far? I mean, you knocked his tooth out!" She uncovered what she held in her hand — Eren's bloody molar. "Neat, huh?"

"You picked it up? How disgusting."

"This is a precious sample I'll have you know."

"Hey," Levi inclined his head towards Hanji, "just be glad people like that aren't dissecting you."

"Don't you dare compare me with them. I would never even dream of killing him."

Evelyn slowly walked to Eren's side, arms rubbing each other. "I'm glad you're home, Eren."

"You — You mean you don't hate me?"

Evelyn recoiled. "Why on earth would I hate you?"

"Because I tried to kill you!"

Eren's eyes filled with tears for the umpteenth time that day. Evelyn managed a wobbly smile. "But you didn't."

"I still tried —"

"That wasn't you. I know you. And your remorse over it says enough."

For the first time, Eren returned her smile.

"I ought to go," She said suddenly, "Armin and Mikasa must be worrying. Please be okay, Eren."

Evelyn made for the door, Hanji bidding a cheerful goodbye and Levi saying nothing. But as her hand rested against the cool metal of the handle, Commander Erwin Smith uttered a line of words that would forever change the course of her life.

"Oh, and Evelyn, I'd like to have a word with you."

NOTES.
i'm back. after a year.
and by god this story will be
finished even if it kills me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.9K 105
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐›๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž, ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž A child born from the outsi...
98.9K 3K 43
*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก* "๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
324K 8.3K 140
แด›สœแด‡ส สœแด€แด แด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… สแด‡แด€ส€s, ส™แดแด›สœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด ษชษด ส™ส Kแด‡ษดษดส ส™แดœแด› แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดส สœแด€แด… า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษขs า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, ส™แดœแด› า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, แด›...