𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑...

By esthaven

❛ POV ; you're fighthing alone ❜ ストリートファイター.ᐟ ❨ ; ❩ not even one... More

00.
00.
一 morning beauty
二 childhood sweethearts
三 wildest dream
四 rascals
五 saving you
六 edward
八 sewing with you
九 shin
十 apart
十一 blue ogre and the smiling devil
十二 17 .
十三 with your guidance
十四 good riddance
十五 ❛ 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 ❜
十六 the start
十七 crybaby hero
十八 the start of yuriko's fanbase
十九 mysterious one
二十 die and murder
二十一 ease of mind
二十二 tiger
二十三 babyboy
二十四 missing piece
二十五 he need sum milk
二十六 a mess
二十七 fun around tokyo
二十八 besties
二十九 skkrtt
三十 redemption
三十一 where did it all goes wrong ?
三十二 strange & strength
三十三 losing interest
三十四 new fanboys in the club
三十五 keeping up with the troublemakers
三十六 comfort zone
𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⨾ for SHINICHIRO
三十七 numb
三十八 zooted
三十九 bloodstained christmas
四十 cigarette duet
四十一 calm before the storm
四十二 dear serotonin givers ,
四十三 to my dearest ;
四十四 circle
四十五 my butterfly , my sweetheart
四十六 lost city
四十七 orchid flower
𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⨾ happy birthday mikey
四十八 her little harem
四十九 swim
五十 the war starts now
五十一 again , she's there
五十二 yugen
五十三 don't freak out
五十四 war
五十五 war pt. II
五十六 eat for two
五十七 chastise
五十八 crooked
五十九 farewell sanity
六十 all alone again
六十一 all the things she said
六十二 the one that got away
六十三 rest in rampage
六十四 my ordinary life
六十五 blood and water
六十六 insane in the brain
六十七 the rain
六十八 before i close my eyes
𓈒 ❤︎ 𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘰
𓈒 ❤︎ 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢
𓈒 ❤︎ 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘰
𓈒 ❤︎ 𝘣𝘢𝘫𝘪 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦
𓈒 ❤︎ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘺𝘶 & 𝘬𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢
𓈒 ❤︎ 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘳𝘢𝘯 & 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶
𓈒 ❤︎ 𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪
𓈒 ❤︎ 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘻𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘰 & 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘮𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘫𝘪
𓈒 ❤︎ 𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘶

七 twins dragons

10.4K 712 193
By esthaven

MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN , WALKING fast , fought a bitchass~~❞ it is already dark and yet here she is , still trying to find her way back .

"im sooo hopeless" Yuriko groan while looking at the dark sky . she keep wandering until she stumbled upon two boys - boys again ? - who seems to be talking to each other with a high-pitched voice .

'is that who i think it is ?'

Yuriko silently approach them to have a good look and when she did , her smile widen . 'i don't know what you're planning , God , but thank you for making me stumbled upon these two . at least i know you're real and didn't lie about caring your children'

she suddenly felt a stinging pain inside her head .

"bro i was just joking !" she hisses lowly .

'that's what i thought' a calm voice echoes in and out of her ears .

it made her froze .

did the Lord just speak to her ?

nonetheless , she snapped out of her trance when the taller boy raises a fist . 'shit i didn't know they're fighting in this chapter ?'

"why are you two arguing ?" her sudden arrival made the pair stop. the taller boy with blonde hair glares at her , "who are you ?"

"your future wife . wassup ?"

he took a step back immediately , yet , his cheeks gradually turned light pink . "idiot ! im serious !"

"so am i" she winks. it only deepened the boy's blush .

"why are you here ?" the other one questioned .

"i lost my way back home and dont have a clue where am i . anyways ," Yuriko pause , looking at the spray-painted dragon mural on the wall .

"that's cool"

"i- i made it . . ." he shyly responded.

"i see . whats your name ?"

the two boys were a bit hesitant to answer at first but seeing the look in Yuriko's eyes , they gave in .

"Ryūguji Ken"

"im Mitsuya Takashi"

"im Yuriko" Yuriko extend a hand out for whoever between the two to shake , which Mitsuya the kind-hearted boy did .

"you said you're lost right ?" Draken ask with a stoic expression despite his cheeks are still heating up . "you heard that right , future husband"

he sigh but the rosiness on his face became worst . "then you might as well follow us . we're heading to my home . then maybe , after that i'll escort you back ."

Yuriko's eyes glistened in satisfaction , "for real ?"

"for real"

"thank you , Dora the explorer"

Mitsuya covered his mouth to refrain himself from laughing , Draken however wasn't amused .

".. stop calling me that"

"okay then , Zen ."

he rolled his eyes but despite that , he kinda liked the girl's presence already .

they talk a bit about themselves throughout the short voyage . Mitsuya even tells them about his passion for fashion . he keep complimenting Yuriko's eyes until Draken scold him to be quiet for a while and he apologizes.

THIS IS IT

"a brothel ? !" Mitsuya ask with a shocked expression .

"man just come in" Draken lazily say as he leads the two towards a certain room , and urge them to sit on the couch .

"oh ? you brought friends with you huh , Kenny ?" a woman stand at the door of a room , looking at the two children .

"u-uhhm . ." Mitsuya did not know what to do as he look somewhere else . dude really respect women . Yuriko then nudge him and tell him to calm down a bit .

"wanna gamble ?" Draken ask , coming back from wherever as he bring three more girls with him .

"how come the two of you are so good at this ? ?" the girls whine when they lose once more against Yuriko and Mitsuya . Yuriko grin , "talent."

"how old are you guys anyway ?"

"im six"

"Yuriko-chan is two years older than Kenny !"

"im four . . ." Mitsuya says in a low tone . "and you guys decided to hang out at a place like this ?"

Mitsuya shrug meanwhile Yuriko point at Draken - 'its his idea !' - making him flick her forehead playfully .

when Mitsuya say that he wanted to stay at the brothel , one of the girls get up and kick his face - telling him to go home . 'its 7:30pm' Yuriko look at the clock , dismissing the whole scene in front of her .

"geez , whats her problem ?" Mitsuya mumble to himself as he rub his swollen cheek . Yuriko sent him a sympathetic look meanwhile Draken keep walking ahead of the two .

"maybe you dont get it , but . . . its not like they wanted to work at the brothel either" Draken say . "huh ? staying at home is no better . my mother always work , therefore when she cook it tasted bad !"

Draken tilt his head at the two behind him and smile , "i wish i have parents to say that to . i wish i have a mother to tell her that her cooking tasted bad . . ."

and then , Yuriko decided to ruin the mood with her broken humor .

"don't worry , Zen . when we get married one day we'll make sure our children will not suffer !"

Mitsuya sigh , a bit jealous at what Yuriko said . Draken who is blushing madly tried his best to hide his flustered expression .

he stop walking and turn around , "you should go back home , Mitsuya . oi Yuriko , if you wanna go home you better come with me and i'll lead you the way ."

"okay . but before that- hey Mitsuya ,"

"huh ?"

"your house is around here right ?"

"yes . ."

"naisuu ! can we both hang out tomorrow then ? at your house ?" Yuriko ask with a big smile on her face . Mitsuya gulp . 'would mother be mad if i bring a visitor ?'

"sure"

"then it is settled . wait for me here tomorrow . 11AM , alright ! !" Yuriko yell as she whisk away , catching up to Draken's pace . when she caught up to the blonde-haired , she headlock him in a playful manner .

"see you tomorrow , hun !" she shouted toward Mitsuya .

it was Mitsuya turned to blush .

Yuriko befriended three of the important characters in one day . let's pray she'll not meet Taiju for tomorrow .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457 26 8
Everyone has one life that they need to keep safe. Once that heart stops, you're dead for good.. Hinata's strange behavior started to worry the team...
285K 11.8K 54
ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜ 「 various!tokyo revengers x f!reader 」 ━━━━━━━━━━━ ❝ 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒'𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓏𝑒𝓃, 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━ ...
386K 18.6K 53
Haitani Rindo. One half of the infamous Haitani brothers. The despicable siblings that rule over Roppongi. The- "Who?" He blinked. He looked up in di...
90.2K 4.8K 83
"You were gunna leave your friends to die, right? It's only natural, no delinquent would fight a hopeless battle in the face of death." You once thou...