Passion of a Cold Heart (Tsuk...

By Tesby1006

'Everyone has long since fallen asleep, but for some reason sleep continues to elude you. Thoughts of Kiyoko'... More

Ch.1 Meeting the team...
Ch. 2 Him....
Ch. 3 Teasing...
Ch. 4 Nosey Friends...
Ch. 5 Never Have I Ever...
Ch. 6 πŸ‹ Too Close... πŸ‹
Ch. 7 Sunlight Through The Window...
Ch. 8 Girl's Night...
Ch. 9 Secrets...
Ch. 10 Ulterior Motives...
Ch. 11 Jealous...
πŸ‹Ch. 12 Can't Resist...πŸ‹
πŸ‹Ch. 13 Early Riser... πŸ‹
Ch. 14 Claiming...
Ch. 15 Unwanted Attention...
πŸ‹Ch. 16 Reactionary Nature...πŸ‹
Ch. 17 Reflection...
Ch. 18 Insider Info...
Ch. 19 Movie Night....
Ch. 20 Morning Entertainment...
πŸ‹Ch. 21 Let's Play a Game...πŸ‹
Ch. 22 Distraction...
Ch. 23 Operation...
Ch. 24 Tryouts...
Ch. 25 Strategies...
Ch. 26 Brotherly advice...
Ch. 27 Body study...
πŸ‹Ch. 28 Slippery when wet...πŸ‹
Ch. 29 Highs and Lows...
Ch. 30 Nagashima Spa-Land...
Ch. 31 Nabana no Sato...
πŸ‹Ch. 32 Impatient...πŸ‹
πŸ‹Ch. 33 Moments in time...πŸ‹
Ch. 34 Catalyst...
Ch. 35 Reality Check...
πŸ‹Ch. 36 The last time...πŸ‹
Ch. 37 Avoidance...
Ch. 38 Irony...
Ch. 39 Tipping point...
Ch. 40 Aftermath...
Ch. 41 Too little too late....
Ch. 42 Help me, please...
Ch. 43 IDFC...

Ch. 44 πŸ‹ Again...πŸ‹

2K 40 38
By Tesby1006

You both sit there in comfortable silence as Tsukki gently strokes his fingers up and down your back as he contemplates how to address the topic on his mind.

"Y/n" Tsukki sounds somber.

You pull back meeting his golden eyes. "Yeah, what's wrong?"

"No, nothings wrong, I promise, it's just..." Tsukki pauses for a moment to lean forward and kiss your forehead. "There's just something bothering me... about that last night... the one after the fireworks show, I wanted so badly to tell you how I really felt then..." He looks like he's struggling to find the words.

"It's okay, I understand." You place your hands on either side of his face.

"No... that's not it" Tsukki struggles with himself for a moment, grabbing one of your hands a placing gentle kisses along it. "I could tell you were different that last time... I was too afraid to tell you with words so I tried to show you with my actions..." Tsukki meets your eyes hoping you understand what he's trying to say.

It takes a moment for it to click in your head as you replay that night in your mind, your eyes widen when it finally registers, "I'm sorry I..."

Tsukki stops you before you can continue, "No, No... Please don't apologize, that's not why I'm telling you."

You look at him confused, "Then wh—"

"Let me show you again, I want to erase the memory of that night when all you were feeling was sadness." Tsukki stares into you eyes, "Can I?"

"I would love that." You smile, pulling him in to kiss you. Tsukki smiles back returning your kiss with fervor.

He wraps his arms around you, lifting you up as you lock your legs around his waist, carrying you to your bedroom.

Your lips meet his over and over again in passionate kisses; breaking apart only once he reaches your bed setting you down. After he tugs his shirt off, he turns you so your back is to him. Wrapping his arms around you, his hands slipping under your shirt to massage your breasts. He licks bites and sucks at the skin along the curve of your neck and shoulder, the delicious sensation sending shivers down your spine, making you relax your head back against him.

"I'm gonna make you mine." He whispers in a husky tone against your skin. His words and ministrations drawing a whimper from your lips. "Do you want that?"

"Yeessss," you gasp out as he applies pressure to one of your nipples, squeezing and rolling it between his fingers.

He pulls away just slightly to pull your shirt over your head, kissing along your spine. He kneels behind you grasping the hips of your pants, hooking his fingers in to slide them down your legs along with your panties. You stand there vulnerable to his gaze. He drags his fingers along your bare skin, placing small kisses along your hips then startling you when he nips the skin of your ass between his teeth.

"Kneel one leg on the bed with your legs spread," he orders. Then slipping his head between your thighs. Both his hands raise up to grasp your lower body in an iron firm grip before swiping his tongue across your wet pulsating entrance.

He looks up at you from between your thighs as his tongue plays between your folds, admiring the beauty of you as you gasp erotically from his attention. "I love the way you taste baby," he mumbles between licks. "Tell me this pussy is mine, and only mine."

He takes this moment to suck hard on your swollen bud making you fumble through your words. Crying out, you grasp your fingers into his hair.

"Mmm what's that baby? I don't think I heard you correctly, who's pussy is this?" He teases. Flicking his tongue back and forth then sucking your clit into his mouth again massaging with his tongue.

"YOURS!!" You barely manage to get out.

"Good girl, so good for me..." he continues to lick and suck every inch of your pussy building your orgasm higher and higher, your leg muscles are quivering with the tension of it. "You gonna come for me baby? Come all over my tongue?"

You bite into your bottom lip, a small whimper still escaping you. Your grip tightens in his hair drawing a guttural groan from deep in his chest. "Use me baby, come for me." He commands as he stares up at you.

You collapse forward against the bed holding your upper body up by one arm while your other grips Tsukki's hair, riding his face, his mouth tonguing you over the edge of ecstasy. You can feel yourself gush against his mouth, feel him licking and swallowing everything you gave him. He kisses your thigh once before pulling himself out from between your legs; knowing your body is on the verge of collapse with the force of your orgasm.

Your body awkwardly lays there in the position you fell in after cumming. Tsukki finally strips off the rest of his clothing, coming up behind you to caress your skin, then helping you adjust further up onto the bed. Once he has you fully on the bed he pulls you into his lap with an arm wrapped around your waist. You're straddling his kneeling legs backward, his knees holding your legs spread, with your back pressed against his chest and stomach. He kisses and nibbles along your shoulder while slipping the fingers of his other hand between your legs. At first you thought it was to angle his cock to penetrate you, until you felt his long lithe digits swipe across your still hyper sensitive bud.

You groan and your thighs clench but with his position, you are unable to close them. You whimper as he circles your clit once... twice then after the third, he slides his fingers inside of you, rhythmically stroking your walls. Your back bows in pleasure. You reach a hand behind you to grasp onto his head, threading your fingers into his hair, while the other rests between your legs. You can feel the way his muscles and tendons move in his hand and arm as he expertly strokes your insides.

Feeling his hard cock pressed against your ass makes you want him inside you even more. You shift hips back and forth teasing his member with your ass. "Please Kei, I want you inside me."

He moves his free hand to you breast massaging it, rolling the nipple between his fingers. "Be a good girl now y/n and be patient." He grinds the heel of his hand against your clit while curling his fingers again and again, kneeding your g-spot with the tips of his fingers. "I've got plans for this perfect pussy and no amount of begging will sway me."

With those words his movements speed up exponentially. Your entire body clenches with your impending orgasm. Tsukki can feel the way your entire body begins to shake, your head thrown back as you hold onto him for dear life. "Come for me baby" he whispers against your neck.

As if his words were a command, your body shatters in ecstasy. Your juices gush coating his hand and dripping down your thighs. "Good girl, doing exactly as I tell you." He whispers salaciously as he holds your trembling body in his arms. He gently lays you down on the bed and begins kissing down your body, settling between your thighs once more.

"Kei?? What are you doing?" You whisper in a tired voice when you begin to feel his tongue lapping up the juices across them.

"Shhhh, I've already apologized to you, now I need to apologize to her..." he's says while continuing to lick and suck away the evidence of your release.

"I can think of a way she would much rather be apologized to, Daddy" You feel him tense between your legs at that word. He raises up, eyeing you from between your thighs.

"You don't play fair, baby." He pouts, kissing up your body until he's face to face with you again. He settles hips between your thighs. He's so close to where you want him most.

You cup his face with your hands and whisper against his lips. "Please, I've missed this with you. I need you inside me." Your lips meet his in a soft passionate kiss, tasting yourself across his tongue. Without breaking away from your mouth he finally caves to your request, angling his hips so his swollen member slides in line with your entrance then plunges into your depths.

A soft gasp escapes your lips. "Oh god!" Tsukki moves down to your neck kissing and nibbling along it. The soft little moans and whimpers his slow thrusts draw from you makes him smile against your skin.

"I'm going to make love to you till you're begging me to stop." He slides one arm underneath your body to leverage his thrusts then pulls one of your legs up and over his hips. A slow and steady motion, rolling his hips into you teasingly. You can feeling every inch of his cock as it leaves only to penetrate you once again. "Till you have tears streaming down your face from pleasure instead of sadness."

Tsukki continues kissing down your neck as you gasp out, "God you feel so good!"

Tsukki chuckles against your neck smiling, "You took the words right out of my mouth, baby. God! I missed you so fucking much..." he groans as he thrusts inside you again. His movements are slow and methodical, building your pleasure gradually bringing you to a fever pitch. This slow build winds the coil inside you tighter and tighter, where normally he would have you launching off the edge into sweet oblivion before you could even register the build up. This time it was like he was actively trying to avoid making you come, instead, a delicate balance on the edge of a knife. Every stroke showing you how well he knows your body, how closely he pays attention to every little tell you give him. Even with these weeks apart he's committed it all to memory.

"Please Kei... more..." you gasp out.

"More huh? Does my beautiful girlfriend want to come?" His words draw a flutter from your chest. He slows more, teasing you further. "You sure you want more from me baby? Are you sure you can handle it?"

"Yes! Please Kei.... Pleeease..." you beg. He draws his hips back slowly making you think he's going to tease you more then snaps his hips forward plunging into your depths.

"Such a beautiful and greedy girl, you want me to pound into you, split you wide with my cock, make you come so hard you cry?" Tsukki husks driving his hips into you steadily. The bed creaking with every thrust. You thank god that your bed is anchored to the wall otherwise it would be thudding loudly in rhythm.

Tsukki reaches out grabbing your hand, threading your fingers together with his. He kisses the back of your hand then raises it over your head pressing it into the bed. He begins thrusting harder into you, grinding his pelvis against your clit. "Let me see you come for me again, beautiful."

It only takes a couple more thrusts before your body tenses in euphoric bliss. "OH FUCK!" You cry out. Having danced on that edge of orgasm for so long had you shaking once it finally released, your face scrunched up in agonizing pleasure. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

Tsukki continues thrusting through the steady clenching and fluttering of your walls. It took considerable effort not to come already. It had been weeks since he had any form of release same as you, but he was determined, a goal in his mind. As he watched you crumble beneath him, he could see how close he was to that goal. He had said he would make you cry with how good you felt and he was damn well going to make it happen.

He went back to those slow and steady thrusts burying himself deep inside you over and over again. He released your hand to cup the side of your face and kiss you till you were breathless and panting. "God baby watching you come is a thing of beauty, and knowing it's me who made you shiver in pleasure, is like a drug. I'm fucking addicted to making you come."

He shifts back momentarily as he grabs your thighs hooking your legs over his arms to fold you up and open you wide. His thighs and groin slapping against your ass with every plunge into you. The new angle all but seals your fate as every thrust into you drives the head of his cock against your g-spot repeatedly. He speeds up, the increased stimulation forcing you to grab hold of your headboard needing to hold on to something, anything. That all too familiar coiling warmth in your abdomen winding tighter.

"Oh god... oh god... oh god... Fuck Kei, I'm gonna come." You whimper out tears leaking from your eyes to trickle down and into your hair.

"Me too baby, where do you want it?" He wanted to come inside you so badly but he didn't want to assume it was safe to do so without you telling him.

"Inside, come inside me." You gasp out as your orgasm triggers making you throw your head back with a scream. Tsukki releases your legs to wrap around his hips pumping into you a couple more times before he collapses against you. His seed spilling into you in thick heavy spurts. He wraps his arms around you tightly resting his head against your chest as his body continually twitches with his release.

He lays there against you listening to your heart beat steadily in your chest. The room is quiet except for the sound of you both panting. You run your finger nails through his sweat soaked hair scratching his scalp while you come down from your high.

Your heart rate eventually calming to a normal speed. Tsukki, still inside you, raises up to look into your eyes, brushing your hair back. When your gaze meets his, equal emotion is reflected back. He leans in kissing you deeply then rests his forehead against yours with his eyes closed.

"I Love You, Y/N"

"I Love You Too, Kei"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And with that declaration of love... the story is complete 🧡🖤🧡🖤

Thank you so much for all your love and support throughout this story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. 🦖🦖🦖

While this main story is technically complete I will pop in from time to time with little updates and little corresponding snippets to my friend's Kuroo x OC story. So due stay tuned still! Love you all!!! 🧡🖤🧡🦖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 930 31
!!COMPLETED!! You guys were the 'it' couple in high school. Until he cheated on you with your best friend Lily. Its been 4 years since it happened...
287K 7.9K 26
βπ†πŽπƒ, π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π’πŽ π…π”π‚πŠπˆππ† ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‚π‘π˜.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Όπ™ π™–π™–π™¨π™π™ž 𝙨π™ͺπ™œπ™œπ™šπ™¨π™©π™¨ π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£οΏ½...
174K 3.6K 29
16+ U get added to a gc and shit happens πŸ˜€ Texting-AU mostly i don't own Haikyuu! this is kinda cringe in the beginning i'm sorry but the chapters...
76.6K 2.3K 21
He gave me a sweet, long kiss. Then he took my hand and led me outside. He lied down and gestured for me to lie with him. I did so, putting my head o...