๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•’๐•ง๐•š๐• ๐•ฃใ€– Comp...

By leaf_ya

Their savior - Demon Slayer x The Promised Neverland x My Hero Academia x Tokito reader Started: Begin May 2... More

โ˜ Y/n Tokito โ˜
ใ€– Chapter 1. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 2. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 3. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 4. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 5. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 6. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 7. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 8. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 9. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 10. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 11. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 12. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 13. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 14. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 15. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 17. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 18. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 19. ใ€—
ใ€– Chapter 20. ใ€—

ใ€– Chapter 16. ใ€—

1.3K 58 72
By leaf_ya

✧⋆——————✩——————⋆✧

Y/n's P.O.V.

'It hurts... A lot...'

I was awake, or I tried to stay awake but it wasn't the easiest task.

They've been using more of those drugs with heavy side effects.

"When are they coming..." My weak voice said.

"Please hurry..."

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard noises coming from outside.

It was probably loud considering the fact that I heard other people yelling and screaming, but I was too tired to even hear it properly.

"Attention everyone! My name is Izuku Midoriya and my friends and I are here to save you all!"

'Midoriya... You did it...'

All the locks and doors had opened and I saw people running around through the hallways.

'My legs aren't healed yet... I have to wait until somebody finds me...' I thought and tried to crawl to the doorway.

I groaned in pain and weariness as I gave up on crawling.

I was almost out of energy anyway, what use was it to even try.

Until I heard my name being yelled.

Whose voice was it again? Was it... No nevermind.

"Y/N!"

I looked up to see Norman with a group of several people I didn't know.

"It's time..." I mumbled quietly as he helped me up.

"Vincent, help carry Y/n. We need to treat her injuries as soon as we get out of here." Norman ordered and the tall man nodded in response.

He handed me to a tall glasses guy  and told me it was alright to close my eyes and sleep.

"Let's go to the ground floor, I'm pretty sure they're there." Norman said and ran through the hallways along with the other people.

As they continued to run through the hallways I noticed a weird but familiar smell.

'A demon...'

"N-Norman-" I tried to talk properly and loud so he could hear but he didn't notice me talking so I shook the tall man who was carrying me.

"Boss, I think Y/n wants to say something!"

Norman stopped running and looked at me in concern.

"D-de-" I coughed blood in the middle of my word, making him frown.

Suddenly a sword was thrown into our direction, my direction, and I knew exactly who it was.

Everyone got down except me who was struggling to get out of the man's grip.

I finally managed to get out of the man's grip and catched the nichirin blade.

'Mist breathing; second form, eight-layered mist.'

It wasn't correctly performed and the layers were sloppy but I still managed to kill the demon.

As the demon collapsed I carefully placed the sword on the ground and tried staying awake.

I was coughing and bleeding and it felt worse than anything I had.

"Y/n-san!" I heard Tanjiro quickly running along with Izuku.

Izuku checked my injuries while Tanjiro carried me in his arms.

Tears fell down my eyes as I realised how kind they actually were towards me.

"Are you guys alright? No injuries or anything?" I heard Tanjiro asked while he carried me around with him.

"No."

"That's great, let's head over to the ground floor-"

Izuku was interrupted by a faint voice.

It sounded familiar but due to my weariness I wasn't able to hear exactly what was yelled.

I did saw two people running towards my direction.

Kanae... And Muichiro..?

Before I could reach my hand out to them my vision faded and I fell unconscious.

✧⋆——————✩——————⋆✧

As Y/n finally passed out Kanae and Yuichiro ran towards her with a box of needles.

"I-I have it. Please give Y-Y/n this! This will decrease her pain!" Kanae said and panted heavily from all the searching.

Tanjiro gratefully took the needle and gave it to Izuku who injected Y/n with it.

"Who are you...?" Norman asked, suspicious of their sudden attendance.

"Kanae Kocho."

"Yuichiro Tokito."

As soon as Tanjiro heard those two names, he gasped in shock.

"You're the death sister of Shinobu-san... And you're Y/n's death brother..." Tanjiro blurted out, looking at the two in disbelief.

"How do you- Nevermind, we need to get Y/n treated immediately!" Yuichiro said and tugged onto Tanjiro's sleeve.

"Alright, let's all go!" Norman demanded and they all ran towards the ground floor where several people had gathered.

A lot of them were getting treated and injected with the tracker disabling drug and others were given food and water to consume.

"K-kanae..." Shinobu dropped the needle she was holding as soon as she saw her older sister.

"Shinobu..." Kanae had a sad smile on her face as she embraced her sister.

"B-but how..." Shinobu's tears were falling down her face as she was so in shock and confused that her sister was somehow still alive and breathing.

In the meantime Muichiro was ordered to get back to the ground floor because his sister was found back.

Muichiro searched through the crowd to find his sister but completely froze as he saw someone who he thought he would never see again.

"Muichiro..."

"Yuichiro..."

Both the twin brothers said each others name in unison.

They embraced each other as by now everyone would probably predict it.

"You're alive..." Muichiro whispered softly as his tears were falling down his cheeks.

"You're a demon slayer even though I told you not to..." His twin brother commented.

Everything seemed to go fine for now...

"RENGOKU-SAN!" Mirio screamed loudly as he saw the demon's hand piercing through his mentor's stomach.

Even though it hurted like hell, Rengoku remained calm and tried to fight off the demon.

Sadly, in their disadvantage, the demons somehow received Muzan Kibutsuji's blood and also received blood demon art which made fighting even harder for them while they had to protect the kids.

"Mirio... Finish the demon off, for me..." Rengoku said as he slowly lost consciousness and collapsed on the ground.

Yuugo and Lucas were quick to help the half conscious demon slayer to evacuate.

'Damn those fucking demons... If we would've known they had some weird power we could've prevented this from happening...' Yuugo cursed in his head as he and Lucas dragged the Hashira towards the exit.

"You!" Yuugo pointed at Zenitsu who was helping a few other little kids.

"W-what?" Zenitsu turned around and faced the annoyed man.

"You, you a heightened sense of hearing right? Go and check his heartbeat!" Yuugo demanded as he and Lucas dragged the Hashira towards the frightened boy.

Zenitsu gulped but nodded in response as he came closer and checked Rengoku's heartbeat.

"H-his heart is beating s-slow!" Zenitsu exclaimed scaredly as he stepped back.

"What's going on?" A black haired girl walked onto the seen as she saw worried faces on the three people.

"Rengoku is dying." Yuugo answered, making the girl gasp in shock.

"Then say that earlier! Guys we need help! Rengoku-san is dying!" Yaoyorozu yelled as she created a stretcher for Rengoku.

Koda, Aoyama, Shoji, Tokoyami and a few other demon slayers immediately rushed to the scene and gasped as they saw the bleeding Hashira.

"We need to get him to Recovery Girl! Shoji, Tokoyami, carry him as fast as you can to Recovery Girl!" Yaoyorozu ordered as she pushed the stretcher towards them.

Tokoyami and Shoji nodded and quickly took Rengoku with them and flew off.

"You-you-" Mirio was angry, angry that that demon had almost killed his mentor.

He already lost his first one and he wasn't planning to lose anyone else.

"Flame breathing; fourth form, blooming flame undulation!" Mirio yelled as he tried cutting off the head of the demon.

"Such a boy with a lot of courage, aren't ya?" Leuvis commented as he dodged Mirio's attacks.

"You're interesting... I gotta admit that..." Leuvis continued to talk as well as dodging Mirio.

"JUST SHUT UP!" Mirio yelled and stopped attacking.

"Huh..?" *confused demon noises*

"I WON'T LET YOU KILL ANYONE AGAIN! NOBODY DESERVES TO DIE HERE! I'LL KILL YOU EVEN IF IT'S COST MY LIFE!" Mirio yelled as years started to fall from his eyes. "I CAN'T STAND SADISTIC HUMAN EATING CREATURES LIKE YOU!"

Leuvis was surprised and stared at the screaming boy.

"ALL THOSE KIDS I COULDN'T SAVE... YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!"

"FLAME BREATHING; NINTH FORM, RENGOKU!"

Mirio launched his self on Leuvis and was finally able to cut off both of his limbs.

'Impressive...' Leuvis thought ashe watched the determined boy cutting off his limbs.

As Mirio went for another attack he was grabbed by the demon, making him unable to attack.

"LET ME GO!" Mirio yelled angrily as he tried using his sword.

Nejire and Tamaki were shaking as they saw their best friend getting taken by the giant demon.

"You're interesting..." Leuvis admitted as he watched Mirio widened his eyes in confusion and shock.

"W-what?" Mirio was taken aback by his comment and completely confused and dumbfounded.

"You're also pretty impressive with that sword of yours..." Leuvis continued complimenting the hero, making him even more confused and dumbfounded.

And don't forget that Tamaki and Nejire were watching them interacting awkwardly.

"This is stupid." Tamaki stated as he continued watching Leuvis and Mirio.

"I- I certainly agree." Nejire replied.

✧⋆——————✩——————⋆✧

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Y/n... Wake up..."

"Y/n... Wake up..."

"Who's this..?"

"Your friends need your help... They can't defeat her..."

"Defeat.... Who?"

"Legravalima... The demon queen..."

"Who?"

"She has Muzan's blood which makes her very strong... Your friends can't defeat her without your help...."

"But who are you...?"

As I asked the question I saw a familiar woman walking towards me.

I couldn't reach out my hand or move my body.

Was I... Frozen..?

"Oh Y/n... I'm so proud of all your achievements..." Mom embraced me and cupped my cheeks.

"I wish I could be with you longer... But there's not time to lose... Your brother... Your friends... They're fighting her... You have to wake up and help them..."

"When you're done... I'll be waiting for you... Along with your dad... Just please wake up and help them out..."

As soon as she said that she slowly faded away.

I tried calling her name but it felt like I had no control over my body.

Was I... Dead?

✧⋆——————✩——————⋆✧

Heyyy there, I just created a new story because why not :)

It's an Ray x reader and another Anime crossover (tpn x mha)

Here's a link to the story:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/272499993?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Da_Pusheencat&wp_originator=bTui6RH6L%2FEiCe3zH8JXKRYPgNvFj8AeIVEeulJXIn6%2Ba0k7%2FdHKQPe2iGs2B%2BWijMfzV8P2LxyyaPSbj9R%2BVWIP%2BjPK3%2FEUoiAkeMx7UTZL%2FFxbO%2FdMeFM%2Be8bzFPLH

Also, I won't be updating that story a lot because I first want to finish writing this one :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 10.8K 56
Izuku Midoriya was walking home when he was taken by a random stranger, then, everything changed. How exactly? Well, Izuku is now a female. . . . Fem...
309K 10.7K 137
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Todoroki's Twin?' ๐™‚๐™ค ๐™–๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™‰๐™ค๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™...
750 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
83.7K 2.7K 42
แตƒ แตแตƒแต—หขแต˜แตโฑ แต‡แตƒแตแต˜แตแต’แต˜ หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ - "๐š†๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž?" ๐™ฐ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šข๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ...