〖 Chapter 16. 〗

✧⋆——————✩——————⋆✧

Y/n's P.O.V.

'It hurts... A lot...'

I was awake, or I tried to stay awake but it wasn't the easiest task.

They've been using more of those drugs with heavy side effects.

"When are they coming..." My weak voice said.

"Please hurry..."

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard noises coming from outside.

It was probably loud considering the fact that I heard other people yelling and screaming, but I was too tired to even hear it properly.

"Attention everyone! My name is Izuku Midoriya and my friends and I are here to save you all!"

'Midoriya... You did it...'

All the locks and doors had opened and I saw people running around through the hallways.

'My legs aren't healed yet... I have to wait until somebody finds me...' I thought and tried to crawl to the doorway.

I groaned in pain and weariness as I gave up on crawling.

I was almost out of energy anyway, what use was it to even try.

Until I heard my name being yelled.

Whose voice was it again? Was it... No nevermind.

"Y/N!"

I looked up to see Norman with a group of several people I didn't know.

"It's time..." I mumbled quietly as he helped me up.

"Vincent, help carry Y/n. We need to treat her injuries as soon as we get out of here." Norman ordered and the tall man nodded in response.

He handed me to a tall glasses guy  and told me it was alright to close my eyes and sleep.

"Let's go to the ground floor, I'm pretty sure they're there." Norman said and ran through the hallways along with the other people.

As they continued to run through the hallways I noticed a weird but familiar smell.

'A demon...'

"N-Norman-" I tried to talk properly and loud so he could hear but he didn't notice me talking so I shook the tall man who was carrying me.

"Boss, I think Y/n wants to say something!"

Norman stopped running and looked at me in concern.

"D-de-" I coughed blood in the middle of my word, making him frown.

Suddenly a sword was thrown into our direction, my direction, and I knew exactly who it was.

Everyone got down except me who was struggling to get out of the man's grip.

I finally managed to get out of the man's grip and catched the nichirin blade.

'Mist breathing; second form, eight-layered mist.'

It wasn't correctly performed and the layers were sloppy but I still managed to kill the demon.

As the demon collapsed I carefully placed the sword on the ground and tried staying awake.

I was coughing and bleeding and it felt worse than anything I had.

"Y/n-san!" I heard Tanjiro quickly running along with Izuku.