๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š (Taesana...

By Vsanafics

๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š A story where a vampire girl has fell in love with a boy with vampire hunters family. (F... More

Introโœจ
Meeting her
Falling more in love
Confession
Rise of conflict
Bloodstain
Contention
New girl
Runaway
Strawberries and cigarettes
Hotel riot
Enormous Agenda
Spoilers teehee
โš ๏ธNew fanficโš ๏ธ
Season Two: Teardrops
S2: Dead but alive
S2: Dream a little dream of me
S2: Here we go again
A/N
S2: everything terrifies me.
S2: Thrilled
S2: Our spot
S2: Till the end

Enormous War

162 8 0
By Vsanafics

⚠️Death list⚠️
-Sana

Jungkook groaned as the man throws him on the floor, locking the boys in the prison under the castle.

Meanwhile, the girls are being trapped in a dark room with their hands cuffed, tied up in tight ropes separately.

The boys are locked in the cells in mini-groups, the stinky smell and those dark walls covered in wet liquids. They can barely see the light since the window is small as hell.

Back to the girls, they have lost their powers so they have to figure a way out. Sana thought of a plan, she started to rub and twist her body so the tight ropes will loosen around her arm. Red bruises and scars are seen after billion times she has tried doing that.

The rope started to loosen a bit, but then her arm started to bleed cold blood. Nayeon shifted over to her, biting the rope with her tooth.

After some miracle happened, the rope has loosened and she went and untied the others as well, they tried so hard to not make a noise. Then they stole some pocket weapons from their parents' room.

Dahyun peeps outside the window to see if there any guards downstairs, so they can go over to the boys to help them escape. Unfortunately, this time there are about 5 guards outside their window and bedroom.

"What do we do?" Momo whispered.

"I got a plan" mina whispered back

"Listen, Sana, Momo and me will distract and punch the guards and then we run. Nayeon Jeongyeon and Jihyo you guys can sneak to rescue the boys while we distract them. And Tzuyu Chaeyoung and Dahyun you guys will stay here until Jihyo gives you guys a signal"

All of the girls listened, Sana leads the way outside while the Jihyo opens the window and waits for the signal.

They are all holding their walkie talkies from earlier, luckily the boys still have their walkie talkies with them so all of them could contact easily.

The boys heard the plan from Mina and now they are waiting for Jihyo to come.

Sana slowly opened the doorknob, causing guards to point guns at them.

"BOARD" she yelled and Jihyo Jeongyeon and Nayeon quickly climb out of the window, running to prison.

The guards didn't pay attention to Jihyo as the door is closed, but on the other hand, Sana and her girls are sprinting in a zigzag way so they don't get shot, they ran downstairs and slammed the door.

One guard fell as the door hit them, but still, they are being chased.

They ran to the garden and hid inside the bushes, holding their breath as long as they could.

The guards went searching for them in the garden, tiptoeing while pointing their guns everywhere. Momo threw a small rock to the opposite side and it grabbed their attention.

The girls immediately crawl to the exit of the garden, the guards were stupid and it's too late for them to catch them, the guards have already lost them.

Jihyo and her team successfully climbed out of their window, waiting for Tzuyu Dahyun and Chae. They opened their arms to catch them from falling. Then they jog to the underground prison.

They entered the basement and hid behind the walls, having a peek of the boys and the guards.

The guards were sitting down and chilling, while the boys were being locked in the cell.

"HEY"

The guard yelled as he noticed Jihyo.

"SHIT RUN NOW RUN"

But before they run again, they heard a gunshot at the guards and they pass out with their dead bodies laying on the floor.

Mina and Momo shot them in the head.

The girls immediately ran to the boys, breaking the cell lock with a hammer, then going back to the ground floor.

They were so close to the exit until a bunch of unfamiliar people surround them.

Jeongyeon started to recognise their faces, it's their evil relatives. They just stood there, staring at the girls without saying anything.

"GET IN BITCHES" Jungkook yelled as he drove a big truck and came out of nowhere.

The others ran as the villains follow them, all of them got in the truck. Jungkook drove as fast as he could, but then he thought of an idea. He turned the wheel towards the direction of the villains, almost crashing them but then they avoided him.

He drove to their parking lot, then they ran to the exit. Once again, the villains got them this time and they made a quick move to run back into the house.

Soon as they arrived, they locked the main doors, grabbing weapons and gathering as a circle in the living room.

Then they heard footsteps from the door, Mina gulped as she tightens her grip on her baseball bat.

The door was kicked open as the kids flinched, they all tried to attack Sana's parents and relative but sadly, the villains had more powers than them.

They felt strong wind bushes towards them, pushing them against the wall, making them fall and groaning.

Sana was the only one who didn't flinch and got attacked. She just stood there facing 10 villains.

She closed her eyes and lowered her head to the ground. The villains were confused as they use their powers against her, making her float up.

"SA-"

"No" Momo stopped Taehyung from going near as all of them watch what's going on.

Sana's eyes suddenly opened, her eyes glow a neon and powerful red shade. She grips her teeth and landed on the ground. She carries a neon red light on her body, all of the people were confused and shocked.

She swings her left arm towards them, she shouted in a strong and tough way. Half of them passed out on the ground by her powers.

Lastly are her evil parents, they walked towards her as she wipes the blood off the corner of her mouth.

Her parents defended themselves, using their abilities. The castle starts to shake and cashed a vibration. Then the whole building started to collapse, the kids hid under big objects to protect themselves.

And yet Sana and her parents are still standing there, making eye contact.

"Oh, my dear...what have you done to make us do this?" Her mum spoke out of sarcasm and she raises her eyebrows.

Sana still stares at them with an angry expression. Her whole body started to heat up, orange and yellow fires appeared as the angrier she gets.

The fire starts to get bigger as her parents frowned. But he still didn't let her go, using their powers to fight against her.

Sana points her two arms at them, gripping her teeth and tightening her eyebrows. She yelled and shouted as the whole castle burns down, her mum fell on the ground, as blood is coming out of her mouth.

While her dad pulls out a red stone sword. Suddenly Sana felt something sharp strike through her heart. It was the red stone sword.

She immediately collapsed on the ground, as her dad runs away. Taehyung and the others ran to check her.

"She's bleeding," Momo said as she hurriedly grabs something to stop her from bleeding.

Mina pulled out the sword, causing her to bleed more.

Sana lay on the ground, breathlessly sobbing as she cups Taehyung's face with one hand. Diamond tears drop from his face.

"T-Taehyung p-please promise me" she spoke as she stutters in pain.

He held her hand making watery eye contact with her.

"N-no you can do this we can make it out of here just trust me" he sobs as he says this sentence.

Jungkook and the other kids just sat with a depressing expression, some tears drop from their face.

"Promise me, find s-someone b-b-better than me"

This was her last sentence.

Her eyes slowly closed and her body starts to sink into death.

Taehyung checked her breath and heartbeat. Unfortunately, she couldn't make it.

He yelled in pain, while his hands are still on her body. He rests his head on her stomach, sobbing and crying.

Jimin and the others came to comfort him, patting his back and hugging him.

-time skip-

It's now been three months since this incident happened. The girls have moved away and to another place.

The boys have moved on, they stocked with their life before Sana came to their school.

Everything went back to normal, no more vampires and shit, just normal teenage life.

Hopefully, they found happiness and peace,

The end.....

SIKEEEEEE! SEASON TWO IS COMING SOON WOOHOOOOOOO

(Thank you for reading)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2.3K 54
A cold, arrogant, hot and popular guy turn into a psycho and Obsessed guy because of her. ATTENTION! โš ๏ธContain 18+ scene. โš ๏ธToo much hot 18+ scene โš ...
218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
6K 334 23
A vampire needs a queen. A girl just moved into the neighborhood, and someone is hungry. I'm not good with descriptions, just read the book :)
217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...