Only Time Will Tell

By WifeOfNicki

Megan is a 17 year old, senior in high school whose madly in love with a woman almost twice her age.Onika is... More

OTWT - 1
OTWT-2
OTWT -3
OTWT - 4
OTWT - 5
OTWT-6
OTWT- 7
OTWT-8
OTWT-9
OTWT- 10
OTWT-11
OTWT- 12
OTWT- 13
OTWT- 14
OTWT- 15
OTWT- 17
OTWT-18
OTWT- 19
OTWT- 20
OTWT -21
OTWT- 22
OTWT- 23
OTWT- 24
OTWT - 25
Otwt - 26
OTWT- 27
OTWT-28
ORWT-29
OTWT-30
OTWT- 31
OTWT- 32
OTWT-33
OTWT- 34
OTWT-35
OTWT-36
OTWT-37
OTWT-38
OTWT-39
OTWT-40
OTWT- 41
OTWT-42
OTWT -43
OTWT- 44
OTWT- 45
OTWT-46
OTWT-47
OTWT- 48
OTWT- 49
OTWT-50
OTWT-51
OTWT - 52
OTWT- 53
OTWT- 54
OTWT- 55
OTWT-56
OTWT- 57
OTWT-58
OTWT-59
OTWT- 60
OTWT- 61
OTWT- 62
OTWT- 63
OTWT-64
OTWT- 65
OTWT- 66
OTWT~67
OTWT- 68
OTWT- 69
OTWT 70
OTWT-71

OTWT-16

5.2K 179 48
By WifeOfNicki

Lauren and Bey's House

Nicki POV

Me and a Megan were now making our way to Lauren and Bey's house. I could tell that she was nervous by the way she picked at her nails. I can just imagine how she's going to be when it's time to meet my mom. Or shit Kenneth for god sake. The girl might have a breakdown.

"What's funny," she asked now biting her nails. I used my free hand that was placed on her thigh to remove her hand from her mouth.

"Nothing baby," i said as we finally pulled up to their house. Upon arriving they were already outside with my niece and nephew.

"So all y'all just got some nice ass houses,"she said in awe. I just chuckled at her, turning the car off. Getting out the car, i go to Megan's side, opening the door for her.

"Come on princess," i said taking her hand. I could feel the nervousness coming back. I gave her a reassuring squeeze and soft kiss.

"Ewwww," i heard the kiddos groan in disgust. I chuckled at them, mushing their heads before pulling them in for a hug.

"Hey Navaeh, Hey Malachi.  NaNa, You remember Megan right ?" I said. She nodded with a huge smile, running over to hug Megan.

"Hi Ms.Megan. Or can i call you TiTi now," she exclaimed. My heart warmed and Megan held a wide grin on her face.

"Of course.. If that's okay with you," she nodded towards her parents. In which they allowed with a smile.

"So you dating my titi," my 7 year old nephew asked with his arms folded.

"Yes, is that okay with you little man?"  Megan asked, putting Navaeh down. That girl know she too damn big too be getting picked up like that.. Okay maybe she's not that big compared to Megan but still.

"Hmm... Can you buy me candy," Malachi asked tapping his chin. Me and Megan laughed at his silliness.

"Okay that's it. She will not be buying you candy lil monster," Bey said scooping Malachi up. She gave me and Megan a quick hug before walking towards the house.

"But mom," he tried to justify his question.

"No buts. Let's go finish getting you ready to go with cousin Kelly," she said walking in the house.  Navaeh ran over to me, hugging my waist. Upon hearing Kelly name, i immediately rolled my eyes.

"You need to be going to get ready too. But I'll let you talk to your TiTi a little while longer," Lauren said looking up at me with a smile. "Megan you can come with me."

Megan looked at me nervously and nodded her head, following her inside. I hope they don't scare her too bad while I'm talking with Navaeh. My Poor baby.

"How's school going little mama," i asked as we slowly walked to the front door. She giggled, swinging our hands.

"It's the same as it was yesterday when you called me... and saw me," she laughed adorably.

"Well excuse me for missing my favorite Niece. I don't know something could've changed," i said with a playful pout on my face.

"I'm your only niece," she said with a dimple filled smile. I poked her cheeks, peppering them with kisses. "Titiiii," she giggled.

"Ok ok I'm going to stop," i said with a smile. "How about we go save Megan from those three, huh?"

She quickly nodded, practically dragging me into the house. Upon entering we heard talking in the kitchen figuring that's where they were.

"How about you go get ready to go with Cousin Kelly, and I'll save TiTi Megan." She nodded, giving me a hug and a peck on my cheek. "And remember when cousin Kelly come to pick you up what do you say if she asks why my car is outside?"

"That you are not here, you just left your car here overnight." I gave her an air five and rushed her up the steps.

"Hey guys. What are y'all talking about," i asked entering the kitchen. Megan looked relieved to see me, i pouted and walked towards her, snaking my arm around her waist. "Why my baby look like she was shitting bricks?"

"Not much.. Just about you," Lauren said with a smile. But i know behind that innocent smile is the devil herself. As if on cue Satan walked into the kitchen.

"So Megan," Beyoncé started and i already knew it was finna be some bullshit. "You're the one that got my bestie playing in the sandbox?"

I mentally slapped myself on the forehead. She's so immature it's ridiculous.

"I wouldn't say it's a sandbox," Megan mumbled. I blushed, she's right ain't nothing dry about what she got going on down there. But right now is not the time.

"Okayyyy too much information guys. What's your grades like? Goals? That sort of thing,"Beyoncé asked.

"I'm an honor student. 4.9 Gpa, valedictorian of my class. I've been accepted to several different colleges and offered a full ride on academics as well as athletics. I'm caption of the volleyball and track team as well as co captain of the swim team. I'm in a number of clubs. My goals are to get my degree in health administration and either become a rapper or Olympic medalist. I also work part time at a nursing home," she said with a small smile placed on her lips. That's my baby, i was smiling right along with her. I loved hearing about her accomplishments and her goals, i loved how she cares for others.

"Sound good. How's your home life,"she asked. I felt Megan's body tense up next to me, knowing something was wrong but i wasn't going to bring up until later. Come to think of it she never talks about home or her family for that matter.

"Beyoncé, i thought we were here for dinner. Not an interrogation," i interrupted. Not wanting to pressure Megan into answering something she haven't even talked to me about. But i was going to make sure i brought it up later.

"I guess I'll order pizza. Sorry Megan... Can at i at least know where you from,"she said apologetically to Megan.

"It's okay. I'm actually from here. Houston, Texas born and raised." She said, her mood slightly lifting.

"Aw hell yeah, i knew i heard it in you. You know what Megan, you alright with me."  Beyoncé exclaimed.  Lauren shook her head at her with a smile. "Megan come and help me order this pizza."

"How y'all gone invite us over for dinner without the damn dinner," i exclaimed playfully. Lauren gave me that innocent but devious smile again. "This was just supposed to be an interrogation wasn't it?"

She laughed with a grin that said yeah, yea it was. Shaking my head at her, i laughed too.

"You got a good one Nic. From me just talking to her while you was outside i could tell that the love she had for you was real and strong. I'm happy for you Nic," she smiled at me giving me a hug.

I do got a good one don't i? I think it's time that i told her those three words. I mean I've been feeling it, I've just been scared and now I'm not so scared. I love her and i think she should know it.

"Mommy, Cousin Kelly is here." Malachi said running into the kitchen. Following suit was  Kelly right behind him with a smirk.

"I tried to tell her to wait outside titi," Navaeh said running behind Kelly. I know she tried, Kelly just don't listen. I nodded to her letting her know it was okay.

"Wassup Onika," she said with a smirk.

Oh lord here we go.

Here's an update.

Thoughts?

Nicki?

Megan?

What do you think she's hiding ?

What's the problem with Kelly?

Hope you enjoy 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 3.2K 20
She's my bodyguard The assassin who'd kill for me The assassin who'd rather die young than live her life without me The assassin who will never let...
34.4K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...
44.1K 2.8K 19
Onika and Beyoncé have been going to the same high school for 3 years and are just finally noticing each other. Dealing with her little sister, Beyon...
226K 9.3K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...