More Life

By jBall0ut

Part two of high-speed , a lamelo ball fan-fic๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ More

MJ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Watch๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
My valentine๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
My heart๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Bros 4L๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Crash๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
What about..๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Letting you go๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
A lil update๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•
Bo$$ lady๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Two๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Change๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Bozo๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Why i love you๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Nonchalant๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Know๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Ace๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Studio๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Live๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Airbnb๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Hot๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
What happens in charlotte..๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Nova๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Best friend๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Just friends๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
24/7๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Off-white๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Good for you๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Us๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Hood๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Tombstone๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Like me๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Date night๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Gangsta luv๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Safe place๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Blm๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Going nowhere๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Incase you forgot๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
3K๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Mothers day๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Together๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
First๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Parties๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Kickback๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Show out๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Birthday๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
The banks๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Backdoor๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Voice๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Reggie๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Pregnant๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Congrats๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Concert๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Move๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Loyalty๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Business๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Lies๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Set up๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Take care๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
A year๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Stress relief๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Last goodbye๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Battles๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Houston๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Dont belong๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Not me๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Surprise๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Top tier๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Cap๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ

Play with๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ

545 38 10
By jBall0ut

" mom, dad!!" I shouted from my room and heard their footsteps.

They both came in with ace following them and jumped on my bed .

" yeah ?" Mom sat on my vanity chair. " sooo, while I was out today I looked at a place."

" it's a nice ass penthouse with good amenities and its a two bedroom two bath" I smiled.

" damn, y'all getting too old for me" Dad shook his head making me quietly laugh.

" how much for it ?"

" 85,000" .

" oh! That ain't nothing compared to what we paid for this house. When did you plan on moving out?"

" well.. the lady said whenever I can pay them I can move in. I told her tomorrow..." I scratched the back of my neck.

" t-tomorrow?! Are you sure you wanna move?" Mom asked.

I nodded my head " plus it's not far from you guys and from grandma and them "

They both sighed and looked at each other then back at me " well, get to packing. Let us know if you need some help" dad said and then they walked out .

" what y'all was talking about?" Mani came in my room and jumped on my bed.

" uhh.." I scratched my neck again. I didn't think about telling mani how I was be leaving. " I'm moving "

She sat up " when ? At the end of the school year right?"

I slowly shook my head " tomorrow.." . She stood up so fast " nova wtf ! We supposed to do everything together. We- what about sneaking out at night to go to the beach or how we were supposed to spend the whole graduation day together and get ready together!?"

" we still can do those things Namani !" .

" but not in this house , the house we grew up in where all of our memories are!" She sat back down .

" you can always come over though . And stay as many nights as u want " I laid my head on her shoulder .

  " I guess" she joked making us laugh . " but right now I need you to come with me mendards so I can start packing" we both stood up .

  " I'll be in the car " she waved as she walked downstairs. I fixed my shorts and my hair and then went downstairs. I slipped on my white Chanel slides and got in the car with her .

_

__

It's hours later and i got a lot of things packed but there is still more for me to do .

Right now I'm at the studio finishing up songs and features, I already finished two so far. I have a album coming out but no one knows that but the label, me and mani .

  I put my phone on dnd and vibed with the beat until I was ready to go in .

"(And if the beat live, you know Lil Ju made it)Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody (mwah)."

"Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody (ah, ah, ah ah)
Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody"

"Body crazy, curvy, wavy, big titties, lil' waist . Body crazy, curvy, wavy, big titties, lil' waist (mwah) Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody. Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody"

  " Look at how I bodied that, ate it up and gave it back . Yeah, you look good, but they still wanna know where Nova at (where Nova at?) Saucy like a barbecue but you won't get your baby back"

"See me in that dress and he feel like he almost tasted that (ah, ah, ah) Num, num, num, num, eat it up, foreplay, okay, three, two, one. You know I'm the hottest, you ain't ever gotta heat me up , I'm present when I'm absent, speakin' when I'm not there "

  " All them bitches scary cats, I call 'em Carole Baskins, ah !"

I let the hook play again until it was time for another verse.

  " I'm a hot ebony, they gon' click it if it's me . All my bitches been gettin' these niggas through the quarantine . Bitch, I'm very well, on my shit as you could tell. Any ho got beef from years ago is beefing by herself, ah, ah !"

  " If we took a trip on the real creep tip (yeah) Bitch, rule number one is don't repeat that shit (don't repeat that shit) Rule number two, if they all came with you, They better know exactly what the fuck they came to do " .

Once I finished the song I moved right to the next one , I was on go mode all night .

  "Hey, ladies? Have you ever had to call one of these lil' hood rats? And...and she tried to act like.You don't know who the fuck yo nigga is?" I spoke in a different tone .

  " Man These bitches done lost they mind, don't do that. Yeah, she gone say some' , Listen, don't hit my line, Asking why my number in yo nigga shit."

  "You wasting ya time, Probably shoulda' asked that nigga bitch! Probably wouldn't fuck with that, Probably want a bad bitch in his life,  I mean how the fuck am I suppose to know?I mean you said that he was yo' nigga right?!"

  "Cuffing is dead, You heard what I said, bitch cuffing is dead. These new niggas don't know how to act, They in and out of everybody."

"Never trust no nigga bitch, All these niggas counterfeit . Baby girl when you gon' learn? That is not yo' nigga, shit !"

" These niggas for everybody..These niggas for everybody.. ohhh, These niggas for everybody"

I decided to just freestyle this next part "You say you'll never be his wifey,As if you ever had the option.The way dem tittes sag,Milk that gon' bad bitch, I promise he ain't coppin'!"

  "Everybody know you boppin,The whole hood know you fair play.That little change that he throw yo way,Hoe, I spend that shit everyday!"

  " Let me make some shit clear, I'm fuckin off what you make in a year. You ride in Uber's, I ride in a leer."

  "We not cut from the same clothing, my dear. Talking that shit but bae must I remind you? I am that bitch, I will pull up and find you!"

"Everything got my name on it, Ring finger got his rang on it!( ms banks) Don't nothing move til' I sign shit,  You might as be my side bitch! You probably wanna be quiet MissCause I ain't never been tried, sis!"

  "That nigga don't even know you. No contact, no photos. Never seen em in the daylight, Do you know what the nigga really look like?!"

  " I mean wow, thought you were winning 'til now?
Sonin' you bitch, you my child. You living foul, you need to polish up bae,Basic shit I don't allow! And that nigga about to get his too, Just as soon as I'm done with you Cause them other niggas might be for everybody but , I'm who that motherfucker belong to!"

  " So get it right bitch, I'm wife bitch, And can't nun of y'all hoes replace me"

I then finished all the songs and edited them all , by almost two in the morning, I was finished .

I picked up my phone and seen missed texts and calls from kyrie , two text from kayden and a couple notifications from social media .

I looked at kaydens text first though . ' wya' and he also said ' Lmaoo kyrie losing his shit right now , call his ass back before he start shootin up the house'

I took my phone off dnd and called ky regularly. He picked up on the second ring.

" nova lafrance O'Neal ball , it's been six hours and you just now answering yo phone !?"

  " I swear to god bro , if you with another nigga I'ma shoot both of y'all . And if you ain't want to talk to me then you coulda just said that , the fuck!"

" you got sum to say ?" .

" you think you my dad or something?" .

  " huh !?" He asked . " I said , do you think you my dad or something ? !" I shouted to make sure he could hear me .

  " no bu-" I cut him off " exactly, so don't be questioning me like you are ! I been at the studio , since you wanna know so bad "

" you been at the studio for six hours ? You goofy as hell if you think imma believe that , if you wit another nigga , just say that nova!"

I stood up so quick " bitch , you the goofy one to even THINK I'm with another dude ! Boy fuck you" I put him on speaker and sat my phone down .

" you ain't been at the studio for no six hours with nobody else and watch yo mouth cause you know I don't play dat " he said seriously but I ain't care .

  " since you think I'm with another nigga , go be with another bitch ! Got me messed up, acting like you my father or some and I call you whatever I wanna call you , you ain't gone do shit! "

" go find another bitch to play with cause on my ma you not finna play with me" I hung up on him.

  I then got a text from Mehkai asking if I could bring him a slushee back so I told him yes ( mehkai is the new sibling and he's 15 , credit to wiyzeerb 💕)

I then went to my social media and looked at stuff people mentioned me in .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.3K 22
COMPLETED | what happens when two misunderstood souls find each other? โ It's wrong and I hate that it's the truth but I only like myself when I'm wi...
173K 2.6K 35
Lamelo Ball imagines ( Requests are open๐Ÿ’‹)
85.9K 2K 37
๐Ÿ™ƒjust read it *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES *SCENARIOS ARE NOT REAL *ALL RIGHTS OF ANY SONGS/ SONG TITLES/ SONG LYRICS BELONG TO RIGHTFUL OWNER
377K 5.8K 55
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜...๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ด"