Five Nights In Anime | Heart...

By ShawnCoolFnia

Five Night's In Anime books are good about being the same... It's not a bad thing but... I find that boring... More

Chapter 1 Part 2 - 2
Chapter 2 Part 1 - 3
Chapter 2 Part 2 - 3
Chapter 2 Part 3 - 3
Chapter 3 Part 1 - 3
Chapter 3 Part 2 - 3
Chapter 3 Part 3 - 3
Chapter 4 Part 1 - 4
Chapter 4 Part 2 - 4
Chapter 4 Part 3 - 4
Chapter 4 Part 4 - 4
Chapter 5 Part 1 - 5
Chapter 5 Part 2 - 5
Chapter 5 Part 3 - 5
Chapter 5 Part 4 - 5
Chapter 5 Part 5 - 5
Chapter 6 Part 1 - 5
Chapter 6 Part 2 - 5
Chapter 6 Part 3 - 5
Chapter 6 Part 4 - 5
Chapter 6 Part 5 - 5
Chapter 7 Part 1 - 3
Chapter 7 Part 2 - 3
Chapter 7 Part 3 - 3
Reboot Maybe
It's Time
Did you hear?

Chapter 1 Part 1 - 2

14.2K 144 102
By ShawnCoolFnia

---??????? Pov---

"So this is the Convention? Looks so different then it had back then..." I told myself in a daze stepping out the Mustang and glaring out to the Anime Convention entrance. Admiring how different it looked from how I'd last remembered it. I glared up to the still lit up and glowing sign above the doors. 'Freya's Pizza and Anime Convention, Under All New Management!' I grew a look of uncertainty. Since the death of the original owner... I've only found myself worry about them... Rather there treatment is changed... for the best... or for the feared worst... My phone rang off my alarm I'd set for 12Am... My first night... Starts now. I took a deep breath as I closed my car door, My eyes drifted towards the ground for a moment before I let the breath out and looked towards the doors and began walking with faked Confidences to them. "Will they be the same? Will they be as bad as they was rumored to be in the past? or Worse? Are they even still here? Or Replaced..." I thought to myself, thinking back to the simpler days when I was young and careless, breaking rules and sneaking around to hangout with them... Simpler times back then... I glared down at my locket as I took out a old picture they took... when I caught the flue and they'd managed to get to me by Golden Freya teleporting me the card... and photo... I placed it back in my pocket after I finished looking over it...

But that's been so long ago... I've grown so much since then... I doubt they will ever begin to recognize me... I reached the door and gave myself no time to hesitate as I pushed open the door locking it behind as the Lights on the sign outside automatically switched off and along with it the lights inside the building. Walking beyond the ticket counter I could see only the sillowet of two curved seeming Females, Eyes of Purple and Orange that was basically a Boarder line red glowed out looking me from them. Not being born yesterday... I knew that a 3rd was missing from the stage as I knew who stared at me by just the eye color... I could assume the 3rd didn't change stages while I've been gone...

 I showed now fear to knowing there activity was highest in this moment... I continued walking beyond the way from the entrance and my exit at that. I Glared around calmly with out a rush for the eye glow or sillowet of the missing animatronic. Not seeing her I stopped next to some tables and booths. I had a slight sign of growing worry. "Where had she gone? This could spell a very big problem for me!" I thought growing more nervous by the moment. I glared over to the stage, seeing the two hadn't moved yet, But still staring me down. I turned my body there way and began looking around for a metal to reflect there glowing eyes off to find the missing animatronic... "Damn it Freya, why did you have to be active before I got in..." I Spoke under my breath. "Careful what you say about me" Her voice came from directly behind me. I felt my gut sink for a time, a sudden cold sweat broke over... I hesitantly turned back spotting a pair of flowing eyes beneath my nose... Her eyes illuminated her and they at the same time... seemed to stare past the deepest pit of regret and fear inside me... She lay atop her back on the table top of a booth, hands under her head and legs crossed, with a casual look to boot.

"Her eyes change in the night? Or have they changed since I've been gone?" I thought staring at her and just being filled with Nostalgia... Her look has changed a decent bit since I was a boy... but not so much so that she didn't still look herself. "I have a habit of breaking the things I do not like at night Shawn" She said with a straight and unfazed face, tone remaining calm and Genuine. I knew what she meant by... Break in the terms she'd threatened me in. Seeing how she seemed... to ack like that of a broken record... lacking in emotion or that there of... and clearly knew me in some fashion, I decided to put my poker face to use and play her at that same game going forward. I grew face of no emotional attachment or mooding, and tilted my head down looking her in the eyes. "You must think I'm just another guard" I told her genuine, and no emotional attachment... sounding less emotionally drawn then a stone wall. "Other Guards are dead, and for now you're not" She explained... no change in emotion... expression, no anything of change emotionally in her statement.

"You make it sound like I'm going to be a bad guard, Do you not trust your old friend?" I asked continuing to play myself as a poker face. Her mouth grew into a sadistic grin for change in facial expression. "Funny" She said with a strong tone of amusement. "Are Old friend Noah said the same thing" She continued expressing a lot of amusement. "Then he tried messing around with Chica a week later" She continued almost sounding psychotic now. "Noah Jones?" I asked, struggling to maintain a poker face at all with how crazy she was coming off... I halfway felt scared for my safety around her in this state... "He became just a mess after that!" She finished basically answering the question with her not protesting my assumption to be any wrong. Noah... He was a old childhood friend... I only hanged out with him as a kid when I came here... just one of those friends u make... and then lose at a playground kind of deal. He was a really sweet and kind boy back then... "But you'll be different! Cause EEEEEEVERYONE is different then the supposed bad one's right!" She said violently reaching out and taking hold of my upper collar of the shirt and pulling me down about a inch from her face and eyes forced into locked. "RIGHT!" She yelled with that Full Psycho voice... and by now... I'd grew emotionally involved... Thinking about how much she's changed from the fond memories she gave as a kid... to the fear and worry she's giving me now... I hated it... I don't like that I'm fearing a damned FRIEND! My Offensive Defiance disorder ODD started acting up and I couldn't keep myself contained from speaking my mind no longer. 

"FREYA!" I shouted with a strong... father copying Stern tone... Her expression changed slightly leaning towards aggression. "I! Am your friend! So I'd Appreciate! If you didn't! Purposely! Try to scary me with your damn capability to kill me! Or your comparing me to another to find some Justification in scaring! Or Hurting me! NOW! I care about you! And Everyone else in this convention! BUT! I will not stand here! and worry about my friend! Simply wanting my blood spilled! NOW! You either restart on a new foot with me here! And I be the one guard this place gets that isn't out for a piece of ass! OR! You continue to show that you're NOT! A Friend! And I walk out the door! An let another long 10 years of Shit guards walk through your nights!" I Gave her the long straight forwards and Stern ass business. She just stared down into my eyes as my expression remained as that of a Feedup teenager. 

Her Expression slowly returned to nothing more then bland and generic... but with out a bland smile this time. "Then stop calling me your friend" She said, no emotion and the feeling of something dying inside me filled my heart to my stomach. The young boy inside me that wished to come make another showing tonight... to feel the feeling of the long forgotten days of little worry and pain... Had just been destroyed... Freya was the closested to me then... And if she's this way about me... what is there to even begin arguing the others feel this far stronger too... The words echoed inside of my head... The words cut through my emotions... through my faked Shield to hide when I was sad... my blocked off water damn cut through by the words like butter using a razer blade... memories... Long forgotten... arise in my moment of pain all but to further salten my open wounds...

"...Hey little dude! Why are you playing over here all by yourself? It can't be fun playing alone!" Her voice of back then... filled my mind... The hole day that we meet she spent trying to help me come out my shy shell... to get around other kids my age and enjoy life... It took her 3 days... far and spaced out in maters of 5 months from the few times of the year I would come... but her... and her friends joining in... managed to help me and grow me out of that shell... More and more memories... moments... days... crippled my emotional mind... My eyes dilate... pupils shrinking to specks in the brown eyes I bear... The pain... Fueled anger... and it was still over came by pain at that... My heart skipped 2 beats... furthering the pain... and leaving delay for the emotional distress to set in. Tears jerked to my eye lids... and they filled my eyes... I held them shut tight to a dispirit attempt to stop them from flowing... when it was all but to late for that.  "I'm, Not your friend kid" She said as hearing it out right said... tipped me over... eyes still closed I grabbed hold of the hand she held my collar, by the wrist. "Let go Freya" I said as calmly as I possibly could... being polite as possible at that.

I wanted... to say so many things... So much I could... and I wanted to say... But None I wished to say... fearing when I start to never be able to stop... I needed to move on... I needed space. "Sorry kid, But I can't say I care to much for you. I don't like you Mr. night guard." She said emotionless... Heartless... Shameless... I knew what she was saying on how she'd worded... I had been listening earlier. My grip on her wrist spiked... Not being held no more with gentle nature... now with the most aggression I could muster into my hand as I squeezed hold of it. "This isn't a Negotiation Freya..." I said violently yanking her hand off my collar. Her Expression remained empty as we stood staring. "I am going to work a full shift... because My family needs the extra cash... But the moment 6 rolls around... and I walk through those front doors... You can live knowing confidently, That I will never come back." I told her silence fell... Believing this to be over I turned away and glared up to the stage, Bonnie and Chica now gone from it... Glaring to my left I saw Chica... eyes glowing purple... I didn't dare talk to Chica... She looked simply stone cold... and frustrated  She and I didn't have a bad friendship as a kid... 

but it was easily the weakest bond of them all I had... to my right... Bonnie, Eyes glowing orange/Basically Red. Bonnie... She was looking with this... partially emotionless look, showing a hint of something on her mind of bother but so little that it was impossible to know just what it was... by far was the 2nd strongest Friendship I had here next to Freya... I knew by how they stood with me cornered in with Freya what the two wanted of my fate... but I felt... I could always wish for a result... Freya sighed breaking the silence. She sat up and spun her body towards me sitting on the edge of the table top. "You know that won't happen kid" Freya spoke behind me as I slowly looked away from Bonnie and glared up to the stage... memories of the great times I made... and had in this room... this building... Could it really end here? Now? This short into life? Tears continued down my cheeks from before at a slower pace now... I heard Freya drop onto her feet from the table top behind me. "Consider this a tribute to your past connections with me..." She started as I choose to not look back to her at all... "Choose who will break you" Freya offered... Deep down somewhere I felt and... knew I could run from them... but I also knew I wouldn't get far... I felt I could still turn something around here... and It would be a strong gamble... but the only one that could or offers chance of result. I slowly looked over my shoulder at Freya behind me... no emotion... 

"Bonnie... did you ever get that Metal Guitar?" I asked seeming to remember it as something she once longed for in the past. Which now and here... was random but I hopped to make a spark in her to show I cared enough to remember something so subtle and small we've told of before. To let her know I'm still her friend... She was slow to answer... "Yeah" She answered as I gave a gentle... shying smile... but tears didn't stop... "If you don't pick someone, I'll pick for you" Freya rushed as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in... and out. I slowly turned towards Bonnie and gave this... purposely defenseless and gentle smile across my face at her. A tactic to inflict shame... and pity... if any exists inside her. "She kills slower then the rest you know" Freya informed me as I Took out the post card I'd brought but not! The picture they'd gave back when I'd had the flue... I gave no answer or ignolagment to what she'd said as I held it out to her. As she opened it Bonnie calmly began walking to me.

I grew a stronger shying smile as she approached... words to say to plead her to my case didn't come to my head over the completely overwhelming fear of approaching death... "You know... You guys may not see me as your friend any longer... Why... Beyond my understanding... but what ever I understand is that I wouldn't be here at all tonight if we'd never became friends... So All I can say now... Is Thank you, for breaking me out of my Shell as a kid... Life would be full of Regret right now had you all not been there then... And may the next guard be better to your liking them I am...And Bonnie... Before you kill me..." I dumped out as Bonnie stopped in front of me. She stared down into my eyes... I reached into my pocket a final time and took out the group photo they'd took and gave with the post card... I held it out to her, taking it she flipped it over and looked at the group writing on the back they'd left. Then back at the picture on the front again. She stared down at me that look from before grew stronger. had she changed? Or was I still screwed... I made no Argument... No Plead... No Excuse or reason for her to spare this life I live... Or to begin defying the moral her sisters feel I deserve to fall beneath. Taking a final FINAL feel in my pocket I took out a old... torn up friendship bracelet... had stains... snags... and been cut apart in one spot... I stared down at it in my open palm for a moment... It jerked a few extra tears from me... Instinctively I squeezed my fists around it.

I want a way out... So much in this life I've yet to feel... To Experience... to enjoy and to see... This feeling of accepting fate... but still fighting my mind to push for hope towards salvation! Is unforgiving! I reached out and gently and very calmly took her empty hand and held it out. I showed no aggressive... Or Melius intent... so she didn't protest my actions with punishment or aggression. She opened her hand and I took a final look at the old Bracelet and placed it in her palm gently closing her hand with my own. "Bonnie If you could speed it up, We'll have to clean the mess afterwards you know" Freya said still no shame or regret in the voice she bears... "Right..." I said... this voice of defeat came out of me I'd never heard before... Hearing the words told me I'd failed... hope could not be found... as it just wasn't there to be made anymore. My eyes drifted from her hands as she placed the two items slowly in her Shorts pockets... To her eyes. I felt my body twitching... a cold shiver threw through me... Was this the feeling of knowing what came for me? Death? A fear beyond all other...

 I felt my heart beating in a skipping fashion... It kept skipping every other beat in fear and worry... My breathing pattern to one I had when I used to cry for hours as a child about simple things... that just felt like the end of the world to me back then... Sniffling and trying to get a look and appearance of tuff and confidence but it never came. I probably looked like a teenaged man baby... Like a little kid in a teenaged body with how I was acting now. She began to move her hands out towards me and instinctively... I wished not to watch my demise... eyes clenching shut. Dreams... Wishes... Regrets... Fond Memories... Loves and desires all flooded my mind... It all flashed in front me like a speeding bullet... but it felt as though it had all lasted hours... but only truly lasting seconds. How ever long it lasted it kept me distracted and trapped with in my own mind's world while it all went on around me... But... Now That I've noticed it... and became self aware I know... That it will last no longer... I will return to the cruel reality of my death at hand of a once great friend.

"...I can't..." Bonnie's voice spoke as I returned to being aware of what's around me... Feeling her hands on my cheeks... Opening my eyes to her face with in my own... looking beyond me to Freya behind me. "Yes you can" Freya corrected her sister showing still no new emotion. "But I won't" Bonnie told her, Her voice sounded calm, but defensive in nature. Like a defense of beliefs. "Why not?" Freya asked still not changing. Yet I couldn't help but feel a boiling rage in her stewing towards the defiance of her own sister. "He's my Friend" Bonnie answered with a voice of a serious and defensive boss. "Was, Your friend... He was to us all friend. But no more." Freya corrected her sister again. "No, Just the rest of you" Bonnie said stern with her voice now... almost like she was challenging Freya's authority now. With her tone alone. "I can't let him walk Bonnie, You know that" Freya told her sister hinting at a soon tone change in the works as Chica walked over to Freya standing along side her sister in support and agreeance to my demise. Bonnie glared over to me giving swift eye contact for a moment... the Orange/Basically Red glowing eyes glowing brighter then ever before. "So you care more about your moral code, Then your own sister's emotional connection" Bonnie shot back at Freya stern... but calm in tone. Her Authority clear to see being displayed and challenging to that of Freya's. "You value a teenager who abandoned us for 10 years emotionally then the possible pain and discomfort he could pose the sisters you have" Freya shot right back displaying a bit of anger.

I hated this... hearing... the ones I looked up to so much as a child... arguing... and over my fate to live or die of all things... Keeping me from butting in to stop it... Bonnie Remained Quiet now. "Come on... Give us the teen, He's already separated you from us by just being here, He clearly trouble, Let us kill him so you do not have to live with the blood on hands" Chica bumped in. "For once... We have a chance at a real, Good, respectful guard at night... If you want to kill him... Let another few guards come in... and possibly hurt or injure are sisters... for a stupid moral code... then your worse then me here" Bonnie capped Freya now collecting her thoughts. "And If you touch him, I will not, ever forgive you, and you will have to dismantle your own sister, to stop me" Bonnie capped at Chica. "Stop you from what?" Chica asked interested and sounding as though she found Bonnie's threat to be a bluff. Bonnie glared over to Chica, Death staring her. "You wouldn't dare" Freya butted in as Bonnie's eyes dragged over to her lead sister. "I hope for your own sake, that you don't test me to find out" Bonnie smacked off with a protective natured voice.

"Ey, I'd believe er, She don't appear to be the messing around matty!" A piratie familiar voice spoke... As a set of Flame color glowing eyes came around Beside Bonnie. "Foxy this doesn't concern you" Freya told her Fox Pirate sister. "Ey! But it do! That there be mangle's closest Human friend! That there make him me own sis" Foxy explained in her very pirate worded and pirate ascent. "You don't know who that is" Freya called her Fox Pirate sister out. "None sense lady! I smelled the cent of a longed forgotten lad when I came out me cove! This here be Shawn! No mistake, for me sniffer never sniffed a lie to tell!" Foxy Counter argued giving two example sniffs with her nose to further her point. "The Boy doesn't walk! I do not care! How many of you disagree with it!" Freya yelled growing angered and frustrated now breaking her composure! "Because you don't care about anyone but yourself!" Another voice very familiar and sounded as though it was over confident and seductive in nature. A familiar green Bunny of a far older model and build style dropped from a vent above beside Bonnie... "SpringBonnie!" Chica said with slight fear in her tone. 

"Like seriously, How did you end up the mascot of the Convention... Oh yeah, That's right, from the carried over Stapled fame of your elder sister! because you just happened to be a Bear like her!" SpringBonnie came in swinging hard with that insult! She slowly glared over and down to me, giving me a gentle and Friendly smile. "We missed you sweetie" SpringBonnie told me. "Speak for yourselves" Freya demanded annoyed. SpringBonnies look returned to annoyed as she glared to Freya. "I think I did, You're a liar if you try to sit here and tell me you didn't sit on that stage, crying some nights for a few years, missing him, and the other's you befriended and grew attached two when they moved on" SpringBonnie called out. "We all did" She added. "Not anymore" Freya admitted with anger. "ALL Of you Shut up!" A another Familiar voice spoke. As a ghostly voice at that. A golden Bear, Appeared between Me, Freya and Chica. "All of you stop arguing and bashing one another! I hate watching this family taking sides and ripping itself further apart by the day!" Golden Freya spoke she slowly looked over her shoulder and back at at me. I remembered what I've been told in my past as a kid... and didn't look her in the eyes... making a effort to look completely different places... such as over to Foxy... 

"Good memory kid" Golden Freya spoke from inside my head! Something she can do for odd reasons... Looking ahead she stared down Chica and Freya. "YOU need to stop being selfish! And believing that just because you are the face of this Company! That you can boss and demand what ever you please out of your siblings! Start considering there feelings wants and needs! and Cater to them! Because with out them! Your name will mean nothing on that stage! Because it takes more then a voice! To please a crowd! And YOU! need to learn how to make your own decisions! Stop following your siblings BLINDLY!" Golden Freya Scolded Freya first, then Chica. "Now! My word is final say! And You are going to leave the poor boy alone! He is are Night guard and a old close, Respectful and great friend to us all! and the sooner you two reaccept that! the Sooner the friendship can be repaired and grow again!" Golden Freya Demanded.....

---To Be Continued---

15 Votes and I will make part 2 :D

I'd appreciate feed back I've been secretly working on this in my spare time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 81 20
Life is mysterious in many ways. Hell, you fell in love with a robot. But what life had in store for you was something you certainly weren't prepared...
16.3K 599 21
Book cover link- https://images.app.goo.gl/2hqSjEsPxyCvpXHW9 Freddy couldn't want anything more than to bring his "friend" back home. Bonnie has been...
128 4 7
Young female adult out in the world after years of spending in college and having to immediately move in Utah with her aunt and cousins. A life that...
38.2K 1.1K 46
I SUGGEST YOU READ THIS SO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BOOK MORE!! You quit your job at the fazbear frights place because of an incident. Few years after, you...