Girl-friends | Completed

By Savi0207

I love her. I don't know how but I do. The answer lays in the spaces between her texts. In the emotion of the... More

Prologue
Characters Aesthetics
Part 1
Part 3
Epilogue
πŸŽŠπŸŒˆπŸŽ‰Curtains DownπŸŽ‰πŸŒˆπŸŽŠ
Author's note

Part 2

95 20 24
By Savi0207

Miya~

I'm so excited to meet my online friend.

He's not just a friend. He said he loved me. I was always afraid if he would ever like me. But he had seen my pictures and knows me enough to like me.

He sent me the address in the morning and I called a Uber to go there.

The car stopped and I fixed my dress before opening the door.

I am wearing a A-line Vintage Blush dress with spaghetti straps, paired with nude peach heels and a white sling bag. I've left my hair open. For makeup, I've applied very thin black eyeliner and strawberry pink lipstick.

I went inside the restaurant.

It seems a very professional restaurant .From modern furniture to people in office attires all screams money and professionalism.

Is he the professional type of person? I can just imagine him doing his work and me annoying him.

Just thinking about him made me smile. I looked around, I'm a little early before 7.

A woman came up to me and asked for my name. She then told me to come with her.

According to her, I've a reserved table. Wow he certainly seems rich. But still he shouldn't have spend so much money.

She lead me to a portion that was separated from the restaurant. I sat and waited for my love to arrive.

Maya~

All my way here to the restaurant, I was just pep talking to myself.

I can't believe I'm meeting her. I don't know how I started having feelings for her.

She's different from those clingy self-centered bitches I had over. She always took out my soft side that I didn't know existed.

I went inside the restaurant where I'm supposed to meet her.

I made a reservation as soon as she agreed to meet me.

I tried to not look here n there because there are professional people and some of them might know me.

I'm thankful I didn't need to wear my formal clothes today.

It's the difference with and without Miya .

With her I'm carefree, with her I'm free.

But she doesn't know me. She seems to think I'm a boy.

It's not her fault; I did say I love her and which girl would ever think that another girl is confessing to her.

She did say she didn't care of my looks or status. She's so naive.

But just knowing that she loved me for being myself is what I'm always gonna treasure.

I don't know her decision yet but I will still love her.

I saw her sitting and my breath got hitched in my throat.

She's looking breathtaking . The pictures didn't do her justice.

I can't do this to her but I have to. She dressed like this to meet me but she doesn't know who I am.

Taking one final breath I went towards her and cleared my throat.

She looked up at confusingly . Aww she is cute.

"Miya" I said making her widen her eyes.

"Yes?" she questioned. Her voice soft and the most melodic I ever heard. I'm already in a trance enchanted by her.

"You're really pretty" i blurted. She blushed and giggled. I can't take it.

"Thank you, you too" she said politely.

"Are you waiting for someone?" I asked her and her face brighten up.

"I'm actually waiting for a friend. A special friend" she whispered the last part and I flinched.

It's not going to be good. I build up the courage and finally spoke up.

"Thats me Miya. I'm Maya. Your online friend"

Miya~

This lady I'm talking to is so beautiful and I'm a little jealous.

I know I shouldn't be .

She looks a little older than me. But she's so fit and good in shape. Her height must be 2-3 inches more than me.

If I would be a boy I would've fallen for her already. Her smile is beautiful but her every move is calculated , like very professional.

Her lips move so elegantly when she talks. She doesn't need to wear dresses , she'll look breathtaking in everything.

I got out of my trail of thoughts when she said something

"That's me Miya. I'm Maya and your online friend".

I was blank for a moment.

"You are kidding, right? He asked you to do this , didn't he?" I wished it's a joke.

Her perfect brows knitted together.

"Miya dear I never told you I'm a 'he' . Sorry for ruining your expectations but it's not a joke" she spoke softly like she's talking to a kid.

Did she just said that !?

I feel numb .

Like something is taken away from me before I could even have it.

"Why did you do this ?" my voice cracked and tears welled in my eyes. She looked panicked.

"Shh. Hey don't cry" she tried to touch my hand but I moved it away and she looked hurt. But not more than me.

"You made fun of my feelings, my emotions, didn't you?" I smiled coldly.

A tear rolled down my eyes and I wiped it away.

"No Miya. I didn't. I wouldn't have agreed to meet you if it was just a joke" she stated it like a fact.

A bloody fact !

My anger boiled.

"Then why !? Why didn't you tell me yesterday that you don't love me? Huh? Did you want to see me getting hurt and heartbroken? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED !?" I shouted .

On that, she banged her fist on the table and raised her voice .

"What would I have said !? I love you and I always will. I know what I want . I loved you knowing that you're a girl and if I had told you I'm a girl you wouldn't even have met me, have you ?" She asked.

She has a point.

Well... I would have met her if she had told me she's a girl from the very beginning. I would never have raised my expectations high.

"But you're a girl !" I am confused.

"Listen here little girl , I am a lesbian and I have enough money to afford beautiful models but it's not in my control that I fell for you."

She what? That thing never crossed my mind.

"I was afraid that you wouldn't understand me. You wouldn't even have given me a chance to meet you. But I told you yesterday that I may not be who you think I am because I wasn't sure if you're interested in girls. I told you I will respect your decision , whatever it will be. I really love you. Believe me."

She completed her little speech.

She was breathing heavily . I am feeling guilty for lashing out on her. I should apologise.

"I'm sorry . I respect your feelings too but it wasn't something I expected and I just need some time to-" my phone interrupted me, it was from my aunt .

It might be some emergency. I'll tell her I'm busy. She lives alone with just her daughter and she's very young.

"Sorry I have to take my aunt's call " I told her.

"The aunt with whom you used to live?" Maya asked. She's calm now.

I nodded. I told her everything about me. I picked up the call

"Hello aun- .." I got cut off by my cousin's voice.

"Hey little sis ! I'll call you later ... What? How? Ask the neighbours to go with you now. I'm also coming and don't panic . Keep informing me. Ok?" I hung up and took my bag off the table hurriedly.

"What happened?" Maya asked. Concern evident in her eyes.

"My aunt had a heart attack. My cousin and their neighbours are taking her to the hospital. I'm sorry I have to go now." I told her tears welling in my eyes.

"Come with me. I'll have someone book your flight and I'll drop you there" she suggested.

"It's not necessary. I've to go home now to pack my important stuff too." I informed her.

"I have my car. I'll drop you home and then we can go to the airport from there." she insisted.

I bite my lips and nodded. I can't waste time right now.

We went to her car.

She drove like a racer. Soon we reached home and I packed all my stuff - clothes , medicines, toiletries, power bank, cards etc.

I went outside and she was waiting for me in her car.

Soon we were outside the airport.

Maya booked the tickets for me and transferred some money into my account too. I didn't want to take the financial help but it's an emergency so I agreed.

"Sorry for the way I treated you it was my fault too. You've done more than enough for me. I'll pay you back soon." I hugged her.

She hugged me too."It's alright love, your aunt will be okay and you don't have to pay me back." she whispered.

A tear rolled down my eyes

"You are a great friend and I love you for that" I said.

"And I'll always love you Miya" she said.

I parted from her and went inside the airport.

Will I ever be able to love her like that? She has done so much for me already. To tell you the truth, the fact that she's a girl isn't affecting the feelings I have for her.

Is it bad ? Is it good ? I don't know ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 980 16
you move to a new school thanks to your alcoholic dad and grow a liking to one of your teachers.. (i know sm ppl write these but i'm trying to make i...
68K 3.3K 67
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
248K 564 21
TOM KAULITZ SMUT